How much $$?

LadyCatherine

Reaction score
I actually have 2 questions.  I am curious how much it costs in everyone's area to get massage and what they personally charge.And leading into that...does anyone know how day spas usually pay you?  By the hour, by the treatment?  Because I am waiting to see if I have a job at one, and I was told I'd make $8 and hour....isn't that low?Any help is appreciated!

How much $$?

I think around here, the average is $60/hr. I live in Austin TX. You are joking about that $8/hr at the spa right? If you are not, that is really ridiculous. I used to work at a country club (not doing massages) and they were charging up to $125 for their massages. Check it out at http://www.bartoncreek.com Anyways, yeah I guess you just get a perceneforum.xxxe of the cost of the massage. But $8/hr?? Don't even work there!!!

How much $$?

I agree with Chris...That $8.00 an hour is a total rip off :'(. Many moons ago, when I worked in the Spa, they charged 60. for 1hr. Masso., and I was paid 20. hour whether I was working on a client or not, plus tips.

Chris and Betti,Thanks for the quick replies.  I wish I were joking.  That is what I was told I would make.  I guess I would also get a gratuity for each one, but still, too low for me.They charge $60 for a one hour massage.  I live in Illinois by the way.  Maybe that has something to do with the low pay? ???sigh.

I'm in Ohio a similar demographic to Il and $8 is NOT the norm. There are opportunities (if you can call them that) to make little money in massage. In Cleveland the Jewish Community Center pays their therapists $6 an hour.  When I was in school some of my co-students worked there for the experience, they said the tips were awful though. Oh, and they did get full use of the facility for free.However, the norm is at least $20 an hour per massage.I work at a communicy rec center and I get $30 per 1 hour and $20 for each 1/2 hour massage.Are you still a student? Is that maybe why they undervalue your time?Do not take that job! And call them back and tell them they are cheap!

Okay, I've lived in a few different states and have worked as a massage therapist in all of them.  Pay scales vary widely.  The best determination is to see how much they charge for the massage and what perceneforum.xxxe you get from that.  Do you think it's fair?  How many massages will you need to do to make what you want to make, or what you think your work is worth.  Just as an overview, some spas will hire you as an independent contractor, you make you hours, pay your own taxes, etc.  Typically, independent contractors will make a straight 50% of the treatment cost (or somewhere near there).  If you're an employee, the newest trend in resort spas is to pay a flat rate per treatment which is what I'm hearing from some of the other postings.  Many day spa employees will pay you a hourly (usually minimum or close to it), just to sit around for your shift plus a perceneforum.xxxe of the treatment cost.  Here the perceneforum.xxxe can range from 20 - 40%.  So it depends what you really want/need.  I personally take a few perceneforum.xxxe points lower than I typically made because I get benefits and paid vacation.  That stuff is work plenty if you need to pay for it out of pocket.  Also, tips are extra regardless of your set-up with your employer.  Hope that helps.  Just remember your work is work much more than $8.00/hr.  I don't care what anyone says.  That's really an insult and if you choose not to take the job, you should tell them that.  I hope better offers find you soon.  All my best, Joe E

Vancisin and Joe, Everyone here is so nice.  Thanks for your replies.I am still a student.  I have 7 weeks left.  They knew that and asked me to come apply anway (I vaguely know the spa director).  My school is having a hissy fit.  The only draw I can immediately see is that if I do take this job, I will be trained in all the spa treatments they offer.  I would also get half of my continuing ed paid for in the future.  I think I must be missing something along the way...perhaps they also pay commission??  The owner has been unclear.  I have been trying to reach the director and owner both to clarify this.I really appreciate the good advice.  Thank you both again. ;D

I've got an update.... :(I found out that I will not get a commission or anything, just $8 an hour and tips.  I have 2 kids and would have to get yet another sitter for them at night.  So I called them and said no thanks.If I were in a different situation I may have done it just to be trained for spa therapies.  But I haven't been going to school to make $8 an hour.  Thanks everyone for the advice. ;D

I live in Hickory, NC and the norm around here is $60/hr. You should at least make a good perceneforum.xxxe of that where ever you work.  I make 70% of my massages and the other 30% goes toward power & rent for my part.The reason it's like that is because the chiropractor I work for pays for ads and supplies for me.   Good luck on finding something!!!

Thanks Mel!  I have another number to call.  It would be great to work at this particular place because it's about 5 minutes from my house and 2 doors down from my daughter's daycare.

$8 an hour is not fair at all. I worked at a Spa and received 50% of the fee per service. And I was just out of school at the time and didn't know alot about the spa services. I learned on the job. Pass on this one.  And keep looking. Best of Luck Lynda

Lynda, Thanks.  I told them I wasn't interested and they were shocked.  They said any student would jump at the chance.  Not this one! ;D

They can say whatever they want to help them sleep at night.  Don't bother with it another moment.  The offer was completely unacceptable and I'm so happy to see that you rejected it.  It infuriates me when I hear of situations like these but they are unfortunately a factor of the business.  The problem is that there is a therapist out there who will say yes, and that keeps us all down.  Congratulations, and I mean that sincerly.  Joe E.

Thanks Joe!One of the reasons I chose to study massage therapy was the choices available for where and how you want to work.  I'm so glad I had this board to come to for help.

How much $$?

I'm just visiting today but feel I should comment.  Sorry for the length but I think it is important.

I'm a Nationally Certified Massage Therapist in Northern Michigan 3 years running Independent contractor.  Here the charges are $50 -$88 for the same 1 hour service weather it is a home visit, office visit, deep tissue or relaxation.  Stone massage is $100 -$125.  The spas charge on the higher end and individuals charge the lesser fee.  I work out of a Wellness Center in a resort, for most of the work I do there they charge $80 and pay $35 about 43% plus tips which are very good there usually $10 -$20.  They do laundry and provide all the need supplies.  I also work in a Beauty Salon that is just getting it's feet wet.  I supply sheets and oils and get 70% plus tips but right now we are only charging $50 an hour due to lack of clientele.  I also work out of a Tanning Salon where I get 60% plus tips in a high traffic area and they charge $60 an hour.  I also do home visits for $60 an hour if they are less than 45 minutes from my home.  Most Therapist in my are a charge $85 an hour for home visits and most do tip me the extra $20 but many people that need therapy can not afford the $60 let alone $80.  With all this going on I still have weeks where there is no work.  

To any student just breaking into the business to work for a spa, don't kid yourself if you are going to do anything other than fluff and buff you will wear out your joint in no time flat.  As business owners will take advaneforum.xxxe of you and will work you for next to no pay until you are used up.  They just see massage as a cash cow, most business do and if we let them run us over they will.  We have a spa here that charges $88 and the Therapist get $18 and unless they leave a cash tip the tip goes to the company.  The clients are told that there is an18% gratuity included in the hourly fee but the therapist never sees this.  

My new rule:
Once the $40 tips started trickling in from people who get regular massage at home and see me when on vacation I made a general policy for future employment situations. My general rule is 60 % where I only supply myself, they have clean looking sheets and they already have regular clientele. 70% if they do not have clients or I have to supply sheets or do laundry, 80% if I supply the table.  I  keep 100% of home visits.  The Beauty Salon feels entitled to a perceneforum.xxxe of home visits and tips. (ain't ganna happen) I don't know what planet they think they are on but it is not mine.  When I called them on it and said absolutely not they backed down.  Mind you, they have do not have a massage client list already in place.  

Massage Therapist work very hard for their $$ and they are the only ones that have the training they do.  This is not a regular job that you can do 40 hours a week.  The most I can physically do is 20-25 if it is spread out.  Never apologize for making good money doing massage therapy.  Never expect a pittance or a pittance is what you will get.  It has also been my experience that freebies don't come back as business or referrals but you make $10-$30 from the tips they leave.   If you are just starting out and need to build confidence you can start with a 2 or 3 week special and give massages for tips and do better than $8 an hour easy.  If it were as easy as flipping burgers everyone would be doing it.  I didn't learn massage to make burger-flipping money.   Burger flippers here make $10 an hour.

There is an article in the Summer 2002 American Massage Therapy Association Journal page 102 on a $900,000 a year business in Detroit MI and what compensation there therapist get.  If I recall correctly it is $13 an hour.  I do not feel that is enough but they do offer health insurance.  The article in not available on there web site but you could probably find a copy of it in any office that is a member of the AMTA.  Hope this has been enlightening.

Julee,Thanks for the reply.  I am glad you brought up how to split things because I have an opportunity right now for a 60/40 arrangement, but from your comments I'm going to rethink it, since they only supply the room.I usually go pick up the AMTA and ABMP mags at the local bookstore, and they are a great resource.  I will have to find that article.I agree with your stance on being paid.  I'm frustrated with the way businesses are run in my area, but I also know that I'm not seasoned enough yet to know the ins and outs.  That's why I come here!

How much $$?

I think I've posted this somewhere else but the spa I work at pays 50% of the cost of service. They provide linens, oils, table, advertising, etc. I do my own laundry and have to put in time answering the phone and booking appointments (without getting paid). I get 60% if a client rebooks. It was great starting out but now that I've got a lot of regulars, I'm leaving the spa and going out on my own. Here the going rate for a massage is anywhere from $35 to $60 an hour. At the spa we charge $45/hr. This area is very conservative and most people I work on have never had a massage. It is becoming more and more popular so prices are on the rise. Anyway, 50% was great starting out because I didn't need the money and wanted the experience. Now, it isn't worth it. You have to weigh all the factors and see if it measures up for you and it can and will change.

Hello everyone.  This is the first time I've logged on here, and see some great ideas, and confidence boosting efforts for all massage therapists chatting here.  I am honored to be among this profession.  I am an Oregon Licensed Massage Therapist, and have been in private practice for about 9 years now.  We all experience the same joy of success and crushing defeats as we make our way in practicing this incredible life-affirming, healing therapy.  Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hello, and tell you about what is going on here.  Because LMTs are so very split in Oregon, many believe in the benefits of and exclusively offer cash therapy services (spa services are becoming increasingly popular here as well).  However, where our profession is heading (like it or not) is in Medical  Massage Therapy--getting those referrals from Medical Doctors for injury recovery and in relieving symptoms of various pathologies (oncology massage is our newest).  Offering these services cost an incredible amount of time and out-of-pocket expenses, but offer the most lucrative career choice going--when you know the rules of the game.  I just happen to be Oregon's leading "expert" in Medical Massage, and have published a popular book about it, so if any of you would like to ask me questions, I will happily answer.  And yes, I totally agree that in today's economy, the offers employers give LMTs (whether experienced or not) is extremely insulting.  What most don't know or even consider, is that our training is the SAME here in Oregon as early Physical Therapists and current Registered Nurses, who are earning $50,000 to $80,000 annually.  Quite the discrepancy in pay, wouldn't you agree, for the same education requirements.

Hey there. In Atlanta, the norm is $65 per hour of Swedish massage. Housecalls and "eliter" spas are higher.  I am currently at $65 per hour within a 15 mile radius of my homebase. After about two years, I may increase the price.I think what you really have to consider is whether you are an independent contractor or employee of where you want to work. There are two different things, apples and oranges. I hope you have done some research on the different kinds of employment, as it can make a difference on your earning potential. Doing chair massages at companies is really great, but being a 1099 independent contractor can tax heavily on your ventures. And plus all of the liability and contract agreements! wheee! You have to find out what works best for you.Most importantly, do not accept less than your worth. If you are secure and comfortable in your abilities, than it definitely ain't worth $8/hr. Improving on the well-being of others is invaluable.Red

I find the $8/hour an incredible insult to anyone with Massage Therapy training.  Here in Oregon, other licensed healthcare service professionals with the same educational requirements as Licensed Massage Therapists are being paid annual salaries of $50,000 to $80,000.  How would those other licensed healthcare service providers react if an employer offered them a position paying $8/hour?If LMTs keep accepting pittance, none of us progress professionally.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New white girl gigi young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,CiciDeep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  14. Birchmount&14th:
    MONDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  15. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe
  16. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  18. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7, VERY SWEET WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. Cali1:
    Stacey
  23. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸 Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  31. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  32. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  33. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  35. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  41. bumika.vashi:
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
  43. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  44. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  47. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  48. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
Back