Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holiday Promotionals

The Other One

Reaction score
I would like to have some sort of holiday promotion for my regular clients as well as to drive new clients to my business.

It was suggested to me to offer certificates for a free 30 minute massage and giving them out to the students in my yoga classes I teach in addition to the sales people in the gyms, studios, etc. where I teach my classes. If I did that, I would include the offer to upgrade to an hour for maybe 1/2 of what I charge for an hour.

I have read several different threads about the pros and cons to the free 30 minute massage and I tend to lean to the side of not discounting my service, the main reason being I do outcalls and my rates are very reasonable to begin with. (I don't charge extra for travel, etc.) My business is new and my list of regular clients is small. I would really like to find a way to increase my client base that is good for me and them.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I am so interested in what everyone will post here, as well.

I have done office work for years, so giving very discounted and sometimes free massages (buy two get 1 free, for example) has always working out very well in the past, to increase business and get new clients. But, with my very new outcall setup, I feel uncomfortable doing anything free or THAT discounted, I also do not charge extra for travel or miles. (Since its not an office setting - it will actually cost me to go to work.) So, without my no-fail fallbacks I'm a little stumped this year. Looking forward to following this thread...

I sure hope we get some feedback on this. As you are a therapist on the go as well, do you mind sharing what kind of "discounts" do you do? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what things do you do to attract new clients?

Look forward to hearing from you and anyone else who'd like to respond!

I learned this from R&R on this board, I believe. The holidays are NOT the time to discount! Florists don't discount red roses for Valentine's Day and the end of year holidays are a similar time for massage therapists. It's your time to reap full rewards of the year's work. People are in buying mode. It's a great time to promote your business so that more people become aware of your services, but do not discount them.

I just sent an email out to my local clients and friends telling them I will be out of town for Thanksgiving, with an offer to squeeze anyone in before I go. I also tacked on a reminder that gift certificates are available for holiday gift giving, show you care, etc etc.

That said, you can always offer a promotional add on. Buy now and get an additional x minutes, or a free parafin hand dip, aromatherapy, peppermint foot mask... you get the idea.

My two cents, as learned from those with more experience here on MassagePlanetL!

The only discounting I do is offer a free massage when a client purchases and pays up front for a series of six sessions. I have found this brings them in more often than when they aren't on a series.

I do offer seasonal promotions and they are only good if the client purchases a 90 minute session and only applicable with package prices if they pay the difference (about $15) to make up for the total amount I charge for a 90 minute.

Last winter, it was recieve hot stones as part of the massage with purchase of 90 min. I used hot stones to apply heat to each body part before and after massaging the area. This winter I have a recieve a complimentary back scrub and mud mask with the purchase of a 90 min. After working the back, I exfoliate and wipe, then apply the mud and let it soak it while working the rest of the body, before I have them turn over I wipe off the mud and then apply a bit of creme to seal in the moisture.

In the spring or summer, I usually do a foot scrub with a ninety minute massage as an add-on. I like to come up with something different each season and then if it's popular, I add it on to my menu. Think of things you already offer, having a taste of it will also make some clients try it out. I already have two clients try a bodywrap and scrub b/c of the special this winter.

Not all my clients go for these as I generally do injury and pain relief type work, but it does bring in new clients and then I have a lot of clients who no longer need the work that initially brought them in to see me, but they won't go to another therapist even for relaxation work. So those clients enjoy the specials as well.

I wouldn't recommend giving out free half hour sessions unless it is to someone who can bring you a lot of referrals and you think they would enjoy your work. The only time I have given out free certificates (besides for charity) is every now and then if I know someone who has a friend who is a physician or physical therapist, I will give them a gc for them to give to that friend to pass off a gift from them. When the client comes in, they invariable re-book and that is usually how I get set up on referrals from physicians. I have found it difficult and time consuming to try and contact them directly to come in for services.

Other ways to bring in the referrals is to offer extras that many therapists don't do. Such as wiping the feet with hot towels and drying them off with warm ones after massaging the feet. I also use a hot towel over the face at the end of the massage (which I picked up from my esthetician--feels heavenly!) Another thing I do for all clients is give a hot pack on the abdomen (unless I'm having them move around a lot and/or working the psoas) and keep warm dry towels in the warmer to offer for them to wipe off with after the massage. When I have the client supine, I take off the face rest cushion, turn it around to place under the client's neck. But I also use a warm dry towel to put over the cushion and clients really like that warmth on the back of the neck.

Nice Kathryn - I too feel that 'it' is all in the details. I felt I was often too rushed in my office setting to completely pamper my clients, so I feel my new outcall situation will give me more time to do things like that.

meecindy - I am very very new at this outcall thing - like officially two weeks old, so far my only promotion is a 25% off VP postcard. I chose to use the space on the back for two paragraphs about what I do and why I think they will enjoy an inhome session more, and personally give to people or leave at different business - rather than sending out to do a cold mailing.

25% is a lot and I'm not sure if its too much or not, but I'm starting from stratch and outcall is new to the area. The people I have had call are not used to spending that much, my intention is to soften the blow and get them into my hands, then offer them a 20% rebooking discount. I am still 'playing' with my final pricing structure to see what will go and what wont around here.

I agree with barefoot for the holiday promotion idea of an add-on instead of discount (esp. for is outcall people) my 25% coupon is more of a 'Hello! Im a new service available to you' thing.

My goal is to be the therapist that completely spoils her clients. There are already several injury and pain relief type work therapists around here - and that is what I based my old business on, mainly because I was the ONLY therapist in the area and that is what people needed. But this new situation is like my 'second start' hehe :smt045 , I want to have more fun with it this time around. I am confident that, given enough time, I will attract the kind of clientele that is looking for that, through word of mouth and personal referral programs.

I'm with most people here on offer-more-instead-of-charging-less promotions. I'm pretty new to outcalls also, and this holiday season is my first time offering specials. (Actually, I've worked with a few clients for over a year, but only started building up my clientele 4 months ago.) Anyway, after reading everything I could find on MassagePlanetL about holiday promotions, I've decided to send out my holiday card with two offers: 1) add 10 min to a one hour or one and a half hour session, and 2) $5 off gift certificates. Yeah, I know, I said I don't like discounting, but I'm promoting it as a way to get some shopping out of the way early (and it does promote my business to any gc recipients-minimal of course). I do see the rationale of only offering promotions when business is slow (not for gift giving holidays), but at the same time:
1)business is slow for me! (as I'm in early seforum.xxxes of building clientele,etc.)
2)Although it is the time of year that people are looking to buy gifts, there are also tons of other businesses marketing (&discounting) to the same people to buy their products(services,etc). Why not draw them in with a little promotion? My thinking is that the 10 min extra offer is kind of a holiday thank you to my existing clients and the $5 off gc's is an opportunity to share/pass on the gift of bodywork to their gift recipient (plus they get to avoid the mall':D' )

A few questions:
1) Do you think 10 minutes extra is sufficient?
2) If my purpose in offering the incentive is to persuade existing clients to schedule (soon), when should I end the redemption period? Is there a standard time period?
3) Would it make more sense if I stick with the no discount rule & offer gc's w/10 minutes extra instead of $5 off? I'm exhausted and I can't even tell at the moment if that makes any sense. lol

It's so helpful to hear what you all are doing, as it always is on MassagePlanetL, but particularly where a number of people are also just starting outcalls. Thank you all for everything I've read so far, and in advance for any responses!

slightly off topic ps: kathryn- do you do all of those treatments with outcalls or do you have a treatment room? I can't imagine you lug all of that equipment (hot towel cabi,etc.) but I have read on MassagePlanetL about some amazing outcall services (and impressive ways of macgyver-ing up alternatives to bulky equipment!)

Okay I am kinda lazy and did not read all the posts, so here goes..

I see it as a trade off. I do not spend any $$$ advertising my business. So, I love to give business aquaintances gift certificates in their name to give as Holiday gifts to their clients. I have done this every year. Many people never redeem them, but the ones who do ususally upgrade and become clients or refer others. So, I do not mind giving away 30 min. gift certificates. You just have to do it the right way. Never give them out yourself. People rarely use them. But If the are recieved by someone's friend or business client it seem to be taken more seriously? Maybe more geniuinely accepted. Maybe because the recipients thinks they have been paid for? I don't really know. Anyway, I digress.... Good marketing technique. Brings in the new clients without having to do a lot of leg work. Has always worked well.

I am offering 2 different discounts for the Holiday season. one is a discount when you purchase multiple gift certificate, just a percent off depending on how many your purchase and then to my regular clients I am letting them purchase 1 Gift Cert @ the same time as their hour massage for $10 off - this offer is only good however if they purchase at the time of their service.

I've been trying to post a reply for a few days to thank everyone for their advice, but apparently haven't been doing something correctly!

Anyway, thanks to all for your wonderful advice and suggestions. I REALLY appreciate it. It's given me a lot to think about and get started on.

Kathryn, I would love to be the extremely pampering therapist while also alleviating their pain and have wanted to use some of those same techniques with my clients. Just haven't figured out how to effeciently do that as a mobile therapist. Are you mobile and if so do you mind sharing how you transport, especially the hot stones?

Maybemobile - please keep in touch! I'd love to hear how your new venture as a mobile therapist goes. I too haven't been doing this mobile very long, about 6-8 months. It definitely has its advaneforum.xxxes, but at the same time I think I might be able to see more clients, more efficiently if I had a space. Anyway, if you don't mind sharing I'd love to hear what you do to build your client base.

Again, thanks to all for your wonderful advice!

Sorry, sometimes I read really fast and I missed the part where you said you did outcalls. I have heard of therapists who transported warm stones in an insulated box, but that does sound like a lot of trouble.

Maybe for the hot towels you could run them under hot water at the clients house and then put them in a cooler you brought with hot water filled bottles. Or prepare the towels at home right before leaving and place them in a small cooler under hot water bottles.

In the spa class I took from Biotone, the instructor mentioned it was possible to do outcall wraps but you would have to lug a crock pot heater and fill it with hot water at the clients house, turn in on and place the towels in the water and you can also float the bowls (the rubber ones) of product on the water as well. Then as you need the towels you can squeeze them out. If you were seriously thinking of doing outcall spa stuff, you may want to schedule one for yourself at your house to see how its done.

Instead of giving away a lot of free services, how about adding an amount of time onto a purchased session as another poster suggested? A problem with giving away free 1/2 hour gc's is that you may not have any takers or everyone uses them and no one schedules another appointment. For me, all my gc's are used even the ones I donate to charity are used.

I have actually used the hot towels on outcalls. I prepared them before I left my house, placing them in an insulated bag, though I usually had to reheat at the client's house. I like the hot water bottle idea. I would really like to figure out how to use hot stones - maybe it wouldn't be so difficult if I just used a few, 2-4 for the back, again preparing before I leave and somehow keeping them nice and hot.

So what's the secret of getting all of your GC's used?

I really can't say exactly but it probably has to do with the way I handle customer service and I am very consistent in how I behave with clients. Even if I am tired or irritable I work very hard not to show it, I keep my attitude up for clientele and behave in a very predictable manner.

As far as the charity ones being used, I will say even though I live in a big city---it's a small world. Many times, one of my regulars will be at an event with a friend and when my gift comes up for bid the client will tell his/her friend to get that service because they think I'm really good. Things like that.

Also the little things, such as warm towels, high thread count sheets, recording what clients do and don't like, being able to read between the lines of what they are asking, confirmation calls and thank you cards. There are even more suggestions listed if you search this site.

In massage school I was taught that only 50% of all gc's ever get used but that doesn't have to be true. I wouldn't want 50% of gc's not to be used. Although it seems like easy money, what about the logistics of losing all those possible regular clients?

An alternative to the hot stones outcall (been there, done that, WAAAAY too much of a hassle) is to use LAVA Shells. They self heat, so you bring 2-4 shells, 2-4 chargers (depending on the number of shells) and let them self heat, and away you go! Takes up next to no space, and not hot stone cooker!

Jackie

meecindy - we will keep in touch! And if you dont mind sidetracking, how did you get your first clients? What were your first steps? I have found mobile much more challenging to get those frist few clients started. I am very excited tho, I talked to someone who was interested last week on the phone, and this morning I got the message that he wants to book an appointment. Yay! (My first serious 'I want to make an appointment' call!)

I have heard there is a little food cooler/heater thing you can plug into your cig lighter in your car, and that this can be used for transporting your stones and keeping them warm. I haven't looked for this product, but I have seen the little cooler at walmart or target I think.

I too appreciate everyone's posts!

highland - verrrry interesting - I am off to google them now. thanks!!

Maybe we should start a new thread on mobile service tips/tricks?

But regarding the holidays....

Not a big fan of discounts. Services are 180 from products. Discount a toaster, not your time. You can sell a nearly infinite amount of products, you have a very finite number of massages in your reservoir.

But it all comes back to what is your goal/strategy.

If you want to stimulate trial - get new customers -- you give out samples or considerable discounts in the hopes you get some new users. Free 30 mins is not like giving away a pouch of Tide. A pouch of Tide is no different than a box. A 30 min session is very different than a 60, which is probably what you are looking to sell, especially mobile. Pay for 30 mins, get 60. You get some $$, they get to sample the actual service you are selling and, best of all, you get no freeloaders just taking the free service and finding the next new MT giving away 30 mins for free.

Want to reward existing customers? Create a referral or frequent user program ( and if you call it the Rub Club I will come through the internet and pop you one...be more original, or at least less hokey)

have Cash Flow issues? Discount prepayment of a year's services. Offer 20% off GCs, but they can't be used until after Valentines Day.

Figure out where you need/want to be and create a map from here to there. The shortest distance between the two is a straight line, avoid detours that take you off your chosen strategy.

Hey Jackie - where do you get these lava shells and warmer? I've seen a set of massage shells for sale at Massage Warehouse, but they're pretty pricey. Are they the same?

to maybemobile - yes, yes, please do keep in touch. feel free to email me offline if you'd like, [email protected]. getting my first clients, and really getting clients in general, seems to be the hardest thing for me to do. most all of my clients have come from my yoga classes. often times they will come up to me after class asking specific questions as to how yoga might help with this or that type of injury or illness. what i started doing is not only talking about how yoga can help, but how massage can as well, and then it went from there. i have gotten a client or two off my website, but that's all so far. i also need to get some letters and marketing materials out to various businesses and keep sending them.....that will be my goal in the new year!

relaxandrejuvenate - thanks for the great advice. some of what i was hoping to accomplish was to bring new clients in so perhaps by offering a 60 minute massage at a 30 minute price might work. i'm leaning towards offering an add-on like special treat for the feet with a 60 minute session, etc. thanks again!

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  2. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  4. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  11. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  15. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  16. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  17. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  18. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  30. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  34. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  38. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  39. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  40. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  41. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  42. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  44. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  46. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  47. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
Back