Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP, Yellow Pages Ad Fiasco

Heyyou

Reaction score
My new ad came out in the Yellow Pages this month. They put the WRONG picture in the background. They put a good-looking woman, wearing a necklace, on a massage table. They also left out the words "Customized Corrective Therapy." Not as important, but still another mistake, the background was supposed to be green, not just the border.I am getting mostly (all but one) MEN looking for a massage to "relax." I got one man looking for pain-relief, but I think I offended him by telling him I was a legitimate therapist not offering anything else. He no-showed.I want to be safe. I'd also like to get some business. Any ideas what words to use?By the way, I complained and agreed to a 50% discount on the ad, but...

jdcan, so sorry this happened to you.  I'm avoiding the whole yellow pages thing at this point.  My only advice for you for the future is to never pay for an ad until you see the proof, unless you design it yourself and they guarantee it will be used as is.  I know you want to protect yourself, but there may have been some legitimate clients in those batch of phone calls.  Do you have a pre-screening form you can use to ask questions of your callers?  Other than that, I have no other advice.  At this point, I'm only offering "therapeutic massage for women", so I'm completely avoiding men to save myself the hassle while I get my business started.I think you should have received more off of that ad than 50%...they messed up big time!

A newspaper ad can be corrected easily...but Yellow Pages...that's a huge circulation that can't be revoked and your work is being misrepresented by a provocative ad. I'm wondering if a business attorney could go out for actual damages on your behalf.The "Relax" guys are a little obvious. The "Pain" guys may be legit, JD, especially if they have a good answer to "May I inquire what is the nature of your pain?" If it sounds fishy, you can always say you are booked up for a couple of weeks, and suggest they look for another therapist.  آ 

I have done a ton of yellow page advertising with my current business (coffee, not massage). They should have sent you a proof to inital and ok. If they did not, then you should not have to pay a penny for an wrong ad. Make sure you ask for a manager. The person on the phone who is a sales rep does not have the proper authority to make this right. Be a squeaky wheel and don't feel bad about it. This is your business and believe me  they won't be surprised you want this right.Best of luck

If it were me, I would not be paying for any of the ad.  I don't know how far you'd get in small claims court with projections and collection of any damages.  Documentation about the amount of time weeding out the wrong kind of clients, etc. may be helpful in getting your money refunded if the company doesn't want to refund it at this time, but I doubt it will go very far in collecting anything above and beyond that.That being said, you can certainly send a strongly worded letter stating the difference between the type of ad that was INTENDED to be run and the type of ad that was run and point out the amount of time you are now wasting and a projection of the amount of business you are losing out on because of the type of ad that is being run and then insinuate that you will be taking them to small claims court to collect for the refund PLUS the damage.  They may decide that it is worth it to them to just give you the refund rather than monkey around with the time in court and potential additional cost IF damages were awarded.  But, now that the ad is there, you definitely need to have some very strong screening questions.  I'm wondering if they guy who was coming for "pain" didn't show because maybe he really was looking for something else and was scared off by your wording, rather than insulted by it. Do you have an answering machine that picks up during non-business hours?  I would carefully consider what that says so that people who are calling will be able to understand right away what kind of business you are NOT.  I would keep careful documentation of everything over this next year.  At the end of the year if you think this has caused excessive damage to your business and your reputation, you may very well want to look into whether you can take them to court.  Nothing will come of it without careful documentation.I'm curious to know how the ad got printed without a "proof" being approved by you?

Thank you all for you support. I have already talked to 3 people within the company and one advisor outside. And my discount got bumped UP to 50%. My phone questions include asking them the purpose of the massage. If they say pain, I go into more detail and book them. If they say they just want to relax, I say my massage is geared more toward pain relief. As jbb SAID "I know you want to protect yourself, but there may have been some legitimate clients in those batch of phone calls."That's what I'd like to figure out now. What to say after "I just want to relax." I have had people write that on their intake form who have come back because "relax" included working out the problem areas. Does anyone have good words to use to catch these people without sounding sexual to the others. "Can I work out your problem areas?" probably wouldn't be the next best question.- *sarcasm*--------------------------------------------For those curious, the man handling my account was hospitalized, files got lost, man got fired, it was too late to see proof. I felt my choice was sign or wait a year. Yeah, I know, I won't do that again.

I'm sorry for the circumstances of those involved, but you have no control over what happens to someone else - ONLY what happens to you. I understand your desire to empathize and 'be a nice person', but you have a business to run. They are taking advaneforum.xxxe of you and when you don't complain and demand your account be corrected (and not just 50% off), you're in essence telling them that you really aren't a business person and your concerns are not valid. Question: if you told them you really wanted to run the ad but wouldn't be able to pay them for a couple of months, do you think they would have run the ad? Of course not! They are running a business, as well, and in this case, they have to eat the bullet.If they are still reluctant to give your concerns the attention they deserve, I would suggest you tell them you plan on making a formal complaint with the better business bureau and the federal agency dealing with communications (I can't remember the initials).I apologize if my tone to you souncds mean, but you really have to stand your ground on this. If you don't, they may do it to the next MT who wants to place an ad.

I agree with Gaspen.  What is the nature of your practice?  What was the purpose of placing the ad?  Was it to get your name out there?  Was it to advertise your Pain Relief services?  If your purpose was to advertise pain relief and market to those people opening the phone book and looking for a therapist specializing in pain relief, then this ad is not meeting your purpose.  If a dentist wanted to promote his "Teeth Whitening" services and build that clientele, then he might spend money on an ad that would target that.  If they just said in the ad that he was a dentist, people are less likely to call him if they are looking to get their teeth whitened.  True, he may get a few calls from people who inquire.  And a few of the patients might then decide to get their teeth whitened when they are in the office.If this ad is drawing mostly "relaxation" massages.  These are less likely to be repeat clients than those seeking pain relief.  So, even if the ad brought you 5 clients seeking legitimate relaxation services, it might not be as productive as one client seeking pain relief, who may be a client once a week for 10 weeks, as opposed to the 5 who might come just once. The growth of your practice in the direction you want to take it could be severely stunted by the misdirection of this ad. Then, of course there is the matter of the time wasted weeding out those who are not seeking legitimate massage.  And those numbers will be increased because of the wording of the ad.  There is also the matter of your safety in the event one of these folks did get through.  I'd be madder than a hornet and looking to get a FULL refund on THIS ad AND  50% discount on the NEXT Ad.

JDCAN,I use ABMP for insurance and they have a nice "screening questionaire" available for download as a pdf file. I don't know if any of the other bodywork associations offer something similar but some of the questions are "how did you hear about me?" "Have you previously had a massage/when/frequency/modality used." Might help you with some of your screening. I have found that if a potential client sounds fishy I'll offer to hold the appointment with their credit card, no self-respecting sensual masseuse/masseur would ask this question so it usually throws them that I'm legit and they say they'll call back another time.  ;DSorry you're in such a predicament. I would strongly recommend getting all over that yellow page company and holding them accountable for the damages they are causing your business.

Gaspen, No, you don't sound mean. Thank you for having the courage to speak, knowing I may have been offended. I did complain. I went from 20% off to 33% off to 50% off. I also found 2 other therapists whose ads were messed up. One address was wrong. They did not get any more than I did; so, I thought I did well. I think I may have shafted myself legally by agreeing to the 50% off, not realizing how many "relax" clients I would get. I had agreed that the ad  would still bring me clients. How on earth would I prove that "I just want to relax" means anything sexual? The BBB, last time I checked, was there to inform people who asked if there were any complaints about the companies they were inquiring about. The didn't actually do anything about the wrong-doings/mistakes. KneadedMassage,Wish I had your words before. May be a lesson for next time. People think a massage is a massage. I think it may take some time for people to realize there are different types. I have had a man call twice now looking for relaxation. Asked "well, don't you do massage?" Dragonflies,I also am ABMP. I will take another look at their form re what modality was used. After holding their appointment with their credit card, do you actually charge them if they don't show up? And how do you ask them for their number, exp. date and exact name in the first place?

Ugh. I just hate that this has happened to you, especially if you have relied on this kind of advertising to give you good results in the past. Coupla ideas though, since the situation is what it is.When asked about 'relaxation massage', you could say that you would be happy to change or lighten the pressure of your massage somewhat, but your area of expertise is truly "corrective therapy", customized to the idividual's circumstances, be it accident/injury recovery or pain relief from various causitive (sp?) situations. If you don't get the right vibe, you could say that you don't think that you are the right massage therapist for them... that they might try another company.If you don't know what they're after, you could say that you like to break the ice by telling new clients that call a bit about your educational background in corrective, therapeutic massage, and the type of therapeutic bodywork your clients rely on you to provide. That way you don't have to "fish" for who's legit, who's playing a game.I had a fella call a couple of months ago, insisting that he preferred a feather touch, a truly luxurious massage experience. My skin started crawling a bit & I said, "You know, I thank you for calling, but I don't think I'm the right massage therapist for what you describe. I have a pretty heavy hand & my business is built on the type of therapeutic massage I excel in:  deep tissue sculpting & myotherapy." He just hung up on me. I was glad!Take care & best, best wishes for this to be turned into a situation of learning how to be comfortable with giving your words a power to 'mold' the business you envision. (Why couldn't they have just gotten it right?!)Jill/SagetherapistDang. I hope you are busy & the wonderful momentum you have set doesn't get shaken by this.

My biggest filter is no unknown males are given an appointment within 48hrs - those looking for extras tend to be after something sooner than that.  I think I'd be screening with "how did you hear about me?" if they say yellow pages, have nothing available for a week.... a bit extreme, and it may mean you miss out on some genuine clients, but you will weed out a LOT more. I actually think it's a good thing anyway, it means you look busy and it makes people value their appointment more.One of the biggest red flags I find is draping - one question about draping, I am on my guard, if they mention draping again, no appointment.  If they ask what style of massage do I do, I'll say pregnancy massage as the first or second style - that also seems to make them realise what kind of extras may be available - none.   Also, not being prepared to give a phone number for confirmation the day before - HUGE bell.  You can't ask for that if you give them same or next day appointments.Good luck.  People just don't understand how much time is wasted with these type of calls, and you occassionally get that skin crawl feeling sagetherapist mentioned for a while after getting rid of one of them, even if it is just a phone call.If the 50% refund is all settled, don't worry about it, just an expensive lesson, money and time for the next 12 months.  You won't do it again will you :)

melb WROTE: "You won't do it again will you " LOL, I see you wagging your finger at me. ;)   and"My biggest filter is no unknown males are given an appointment within 48hrs"  So, that's where I got that idea from. Thank you, I have implemented that in the last week or so, unless it's clear they need pain relief. sagetherapist, thanks, good words, and I have been telling new callers a little about me. Unfortunately it has not been what they are looking for. At least none have actually gotten into the office. Since moving into my new place, business has never been better. :) It increased even before the yellow pages ad I thought I was depending on came out, thank goodness. This was my first ypgs ad.

So then, your success is bigger than the yellow pages could even deliver! Yeah! (Makes me want to rethink some of my advertising strategies! ha)jill/sagetherapist

Dragonflies,

I also am ABMP. I will take another look at their form re what modality was used. After holding their appointment with their credit card, do you actually charge them if they don't show up? And how do you ask them for their number, exp. date and exact name in the first place?

I've actually never taken a credit card over the phone because it scares them off!  ;D But I say something like "I have a 12:30 on Friday afternoon, I'll need a credit card to hold that time for you." I also do that with the wacky emails I get from some guys that do one liners 'do you have anything for tomorrow morning before 9am?' and they'll send it after 10pm the night before. I usually wait to reply much later the next day and give them a choice for at least 48 hrs away "I have a 9am next Tuesday" and follow it with the "credit card to hold that time for you." I guess it's working the way I need it to be since these questionable callers and emailers don't get to the next step.

Another thought - I share space with a lot of other practitioners (reiki, acupuncture, etc...) and when I get a client that I'm not sure where their intentions are I book them on the busiest day in my office. When they come in there's several therapists milling around waiting for a client or just out of a session and I tend to introduce my client to several of them if I am not 100% comfortable with his vibe. It also seems to get the job done.  :)

1) put your dispute in writing, including a copy of the ad text or mock up you submitted (phone calls are meaningless in a court case)2) send it all via certified mail ASAP3) keep a one month log of all YP ad calls and the number of unsavory calls4) Don't pay a penny based on lack of proof approval, errors and omissions5) If you take a call from the YP, ask them to put it in writing so you have copiesThey will insist on payment and will come after you, but you have a great reason not to pay. I would not pay a penny.

Shoutbox
  1. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  3. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  5. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💥💋💐🌹Sunday, Lily... and 💘 ☺ Michelle 💋💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 😉 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💦💋 Sunday, ❣💗  Amy,👄👄 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  12. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  13. Withme_Spa:
    💘💕 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💢💋 Sunday, 💖 Kim,💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💢 Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 ❣ Nicole,💘 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment ❣ 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  14. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💦💋 Sunday, ❣💋 Cici...💋💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💘💢❤ Sunday, 💞💋 Yoyo, 💋🪀 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  19. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  20. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  21. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  22. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  29. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  34. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  35. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  38. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  45. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  48. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
Back