Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growing Pains?

Olivia D

Reaction score
My apologies in advance if this was covered and I just wasn't able to find it on the board.

I have an 8-mo. male greyhound pup. He's going to be a big 'un; his feet and joints and muzzle are bigger than even the larger greys we've known. (the pic at left is at 4 mo.)

He'd been limping the past week (not unusual; when he tears around the yard he's not exactly cautious) and we figured he'd turned an ankle again. He tends to limp when he walks, fine when he runs. After a few days it was fine, then late Saturday afternoon he began to limp again and not want to run. He was also very listless and hadn't eaten. I'd been giving him an ibuprofen periodically (he's a stoic little guy) but by late Saturday night we were worried; he was crying and clearly distressed. By 1am he was yelping, writhing, and panting so much that I was seriously worried. :smt089 During the week we'd repeatedly prodded, squeezed, stretched and in every way palpated every inch of his limb and could not find anything swollen or sore or that even made him change expression, let alone flinch. But I was worried he'd perhaps fractured it or secretly eaten something dangerous (besides my new Rossiter system textbook!) and decided to take him to the emergency animal hospital and not wait to try to see our own vet Monday.

We were there for 5 hours, during which time they X-rayed the heck out of him, checked bloodwork and all his orifices and all they could find was that the growth plate on his shoulder looked a little "irregular" but not growing abnormally. Nothing was broken or fractured or amiss. Yes, the $700 diagnosis was "growing pains"!

While I'm relieved he's not injured, I am amazed this could be causing so much distress that he's lame and needs pain medication. He doesn't even feel well enough to harass us or play with his toys, though he's eating again. I know larger dogs take up to 18 months for these plates to fully fuse and the problem to go away, but for it to cause such obvious pain in a high-pain-threshold dog is worrisome to me.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do to help his shoulder feel better in the meantime? I've been running energy through it and working around the area with gentle friction, but I don't know if that's the most helpful thing I can do. Afterwards he sleeps awhile and then feels a bit better, but then gets listless again.

I'd really like to have my mischevious little "helper" back!

Growing Pains?

MRSkitten said:
Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do to help his shoulder feel better in the meantime? I've been running energy through it and working around the area with gentle friction, but I don't know if that's the most helpful thing I can do. Afterwards he sleeps awhile and then feels a bit better, but then gets listless again.
Hi MRSkitten...I have a couple of suggestions (since we know that it is indeed growing pains, etc):

1. Really spend some time elongating those shoulder muscles with lots of effleurage (bilateral)...and maybe gentle some skin rolling to keep fascia loose.
2. Ice the area for 10 minutes at a time, a few times per day if possible.
3. After massaging/elongating, apply very light range of motion and stretching (bilateral).

Hope these techniques help him find a little relief (...maybe you are already doing them?). Over-applying these techniques might cause him discomfort, too.

Sorry to hear that he is down in the dumps and hurting. :cry: ...he needs a Frosty Paws treat!

P.S. Will an x-ray show if there is a problem in the bone make-up, or only a bone scan?

I am not an animal MT, but I do have greyhounds. :)
I often use "rescue remedy" in their water when I don't want to medicate them, but they need comfort or assistance. Its a Bach Flower remedy & is safe for animals. It doesn't make them loopy or lethargic or anything, but just addresses the stress. Your guy, although stoic, may have a fragile emotional side now and again - he might be a bit depressed that he's hurting.

Good luck.

Don't you just love these guys? My greyhound Kramer holds a very special place in my heart.

Jill/Sagetherapist

I'd been giving him Rescue Remedy (which he sees as a real treat and eagerly takes right from the dropper) but after several hours when he was still crying and distressed I didn't want to risk there being something seriously wrong and took him in. I know I must sound silly, but I love the little guy so much that it was well worth the expense to know for sure. I've just never heard of this being such a problem for dogs!

You're right, Jill, they are happiest when they are running and whenever he can't do that he's a droopy, unhappy boy.

I used some Metacam we had on hand yesterday to help ease the pain because I wasn't sure the massage I was doing would help. I will add the skin rolling. I can't believe it never occoured to me.

My own vet left a message asking how he was doing, so when they call me back I'll ask if the X-rays were enough or does he need a scan to be sure his bone make-up is okay.

I just got home and---did you do something, Kindred? :smt051 He's inviting me to play with squeaky elephant (it only wheezes now) and though still gimpy he's getting around much better and seems more his old self (wriggling around on his back, trying to entice me!) The reason I ask is, Kaiser has been much more sociable and active since the day in question last week, and the change in Cupid from this morning to now is equally dramatic!

Thank you both so very much for your suggestions and concern. I'm going to play with my goofy-tooth before heading back to work!

MRSkitten said:
I just got home and---did you do something, Kindred? :smt051
...mmmmm, maaaaaybe... :wink:

He's inviting me to play with squeaky elephant (it only wheezes now) and though still gimpy he's getting around much better and seems more his old self (wriggling around on his back, trying to entice me!) The reason I ask is, Kaiser has been much more sociable and active since the day in question last week, and the change in Cupid from this morning to now is equally dramatic!
YAY...that's so great! :smt049 Hope he continues to feel better, too. Keep us posted (please :) ).

Thanks for the update on Kaiser...that's wonderful news.

I'm going to play with my goofy-tooth
:smt043

Lordy, he IS a goofy-tooth, and I'm so glad for it. Thank you so much! Big hugs from me and leans and wriggling through your legs from Cupid.

My vet will check his x-rays and let me know. In the meantime, I'm to stop feeding him the IAMS large breed puppy food and give him Kaiser's. He already finishes off his own bowl and then eats up Kaiser's food now, so that's not much change! :lol: We are to try to stop him from running (HA!) but take him for very short walks and medicate for pain as needed.

I know this isn't uncommon for big dawgs, but his level of distress seemed to be. Thank you for everything, you dear angel! :smt049 :smt050 :smt049

To celebrate I'm going to dust, Cupid's favorite thing to 'help' with. I think he calls it Bite-the-Swiffer. :smt106

MRSkitten said:
Big hugs from me and leans and wriggling through your legs from Cupid.
Love it...what an awesome visual! Hugs back.

In the meantime, I'm to stop feeding him the IAMS large breed puppy food and give him Kaiser's.

I know this isn't uncommon for big dawgs, but his level of distress seemed to be. Thank you for everything, you dear angel! :smt049 :smt050 :smt049
For our Goldens, we stopped feeding large breed puppy at 6 months. Are you open to suggestions on different brands of food (more natural & holistic)? If not, and your very happy with IAMS, that's okay.

You're welcome, backatcha :smt050 .

To celebrate I'm going to dust, Cupid's favorite thing to 'help' with. I think he calls it Bite-the-Swiffer. :smt106
:lol: C'mon...go fetch him a Frosty Paws, lol.

:smt060

I know you're supposed to quit feeding puppy food at a certain age with Great Danes, but honestly, I don't think of greys as LARGE so this never occoured to me. They're mostly legs and I see them as simply a convenient medium size. Maybe it's because truly large dogs surround me!

My youngest sister trains dogs for agility trials, feeds a BARF diet and always gets on me for not doing the same, as does my chiropractor (who feeds some kind of natural food you have to special-order and that costs more than the people groceries I buy!) I tried several special foods and with Kaiser but only Iams and (of all things) Purina didn't screw up his digestion. All the others were a real mess, even when introduced in tiny quantities. This from a dog who survived on fast-food garbage, other decomposing dogs and what birds or wildlife ventured into his miserable pen.

But if you have suggestions, I'd be willing to try them on Cupid-The-Cast-Iron-Tummy. Nothing has made him sick at either end, not even bamboo, literally pounds of dirt, a whole bottle of vitamins, or pampas grass. No, he doesn't get into the trash. But everything else...

MRSkitten said:
But if you have suggestions, I'd be willing to try them on Cupid-The-Cast-Iron-Tummy.
Okay, I'll make my schpeel brief.

Wholistic/holistic natural pet food, primarliy means that the source of meat & other ingredients are fit for human consumption (no by-products), and are without growth hormones & pesticides, as well as, unhealthy or empty fillers (corn) & un-natural preservatives. Typically, these meat/protein ingredients will be among the very first few on the list.

With Cupid's condition, I wonder about the growth hormones and some other ingredients that may be contributing to his distress (?).

We feed Pinnacle (I'm not advocating that you or anyone else MUST feed this brand). There are a ton of high quality "natural" brands available. I like Pinnacle because - aside from its many great ingredients - it's also one of the only foods that has grapeseed (super antioxidant & anti-inflammatory) in it. I've considered a "raw" diet but am still researching (I've been looking at Honest Kitchen dehydrated raw).

Other ingredients that are usually found in natural dog food:
*joint support (gluc/chond, MSM)
*probiotics/enzymes for digestive support
*flax seed and fish oils (pure/middle swimmer) for support of coat & skin, etc
*vitamins, minerals, & antioxidants
*fruits & veggies (sweet potato is supposed to be really healthy for them)
*oats, instead of wheat
*sometimes organic ingredients
*less allergen causing ingredients (although any animal or human can be allergic to anything, even if it's natural, lol)

'Food Pets Die For' by Ann Martin, is a great book and resource, regarding the scary ingredients in commercial brand dog food.

Hope that was brief enough! :lol:

Kindred,
Thank you. Do you use the potato & duck Pinnacle formula? :smt017 I looked at all 3 and was trying to figure which one has the grapeseed oil for adult dogs. Mine eat only dry. Their teeth get gross fast enough without hastening it with canned stuff.

Vet saysCupid's bones are fine (he was horsing around & took a scary drop down onto concrete this morning on his 'good' shoulder, yelped for five solid minutes) but she looked him over when I picked up Kaiser and says he is okay. He's running around now like nothing happened, the goofus.:roll: It's greyHOUND, not grey HAIRS!

You were RIGHT. Kaiser had a cracked tooth, which they repaired. Now he eats cookies instead of burying them! :D

But I'm not sure which formula to buy. I don't like Petco but it seems that's the only place it can be found around here.

Hi...you're welcome! I use the Chicken & Oats Dry Formula. All the dry formulas contain grapeseed oil. I just checked and it looks like the canned formulas also contain grapeseed oil. I prefer to feed try, too, to help keep teeth sparkly. I may throw in some wet someday.

I am able to get Pinnacle at a small dog supply/gift store that carries many natural brands, although she special orders it for me. It wasn't something she initially carried but her rep/distributor was able to get it. To avoid Petco, maybe search out a small business that carries natural brands and see if a similar arrangement can be made. I can also recommend a few other brands, if you wish.

Wowee Zowee, about Kaiser's tooth, huh?!! :D I have been thinking about him for the past couple of days. Glad to hear he's back to eating cookies instead of burying them, lol.

Thanks for the update on Cupid. Puppys think they are indestructible (they are pretty rubbery but not invincible...like, SUUUUPER PUUPPPYYYYYYYY). :lol: Thankfully, he is okay. Boy, oh boy! You've got your hands full with him I think.

BTW: Our dogs eat better than we do! It wasn't until I started picking apart their diet, that I started looking at my own.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  2. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅🤗
  3. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  11. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️every day have 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide 😘😘😘😘🔥🔥🔥🔥 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 -3366
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  13. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  14. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  16. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  21. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 9th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Pinky🥰 Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  36. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  37. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  39. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services 💋new white Ana💋
Back