Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chat Get high with an Idiot

Good theory! @xtc27 finally decides to visit Emily at Fantasy, gets excited, accidentally takes too much Mucuna, which sends all the blood from his body to his finger instead of his dick, which causes delirium from lack of blood in the brain, and down he goes.
Dont worry, not me, sounds nuthin like me! :lol

โ€ฆ I found strangers always been kind 2 me if I have bike ๐Ÿšฒ troubleโ€ฆ brings an important point. If u seem like homeless, ppl hesitate 2 help, but a healthy middle aged man gonna find kindness everywhere.

Good theory! @xtc27 finally decides to visit Emily at Fantasy, gets excited, accidentally takes too much Mucuna, which sends all the blood from his body to his finger instead of his dick, which causes delirium from lack of blood in the brain, and down he goes.
Decades ago, random freak accidentโ€ฆ I face planted ๐Ÿค• in a parking lotโ€ฆ Purolator truck stopped, driver ran over & game me a face cloth, offered 2 drive me somewhereโ€ฆ

โ€ฆ I called Purolator later & told them they have awesome employee โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™

I sat @ a table nearby, gathering my witsโ€ฆ local restaurantโ€ฆ staff inside brought me water ๐Ÿฅ›, asked if Iโ€™m okโ€ฆ

Soโ€ฆ ppl โ‰  total assholes in this worldโ€ฆ homeless = special caseโ€ฆ when it comes 2 them, we r pretty harshโ€ฆ

I love SWs! I really do. They are goddesses (okay, it is actually about 5% of them, but once you find them, they make life worth living). And this is an example of what can be forgiven for saying ... because you are high!

If you had to choose top 3 goddesses in Toronto , who would it be?

Keep helping each other, distinguished men of culture :)

U no, if Emilyโ€™s there, even if my finger got swole up โ˜๏ธ , something else does 2. ๐Ÿ† โ€ฆ & Iโ€™m shur she takes care of BOTH swoled up mbrs!

Either Emily, FS or eSpa! Or both.

I've seen Cici and she's no goddess. I don't know what you classify as goddess as there are very very few "goddesses" or "unicorns" in this business. I mean Cici is attractive but certainly no goddess. Small tits, mole on face, skinny ass. No ass. Decent face. She's comparable to just about every other Asian woman out there on the streets. I wouldn't even turn my head for a second look.

Go see Brandy at Golden Sunshine or Soul Relax. Now that's is something you don't see every day. She's a fucking unicorn / goddess

I've seen Cici and she's no goddess. I don't know what you classify as goddess as there are very very few "goddesses" or "unicorns" in this business. I mean Cici is attractive but certainly no goddess. Small tits, mole on face, skinny ass. No ass. Decent face. She's comparable to just about every other Asian woman out there on the streets. I wouldn't even turn my head for a second look.

Go see Brandy at Golden Sunshine or Soul Relax. Now that's is something you don't see every day. She's a fucking unicorn / goddess
But the service!

Cici? I'd definitely turn my head! :heart1 The girl = seriously pretty. I like her little ass, has some curve 2 it... I'm no fan of the Kardashian ass, we use2 mock girls like that in school... cute lil Asian spinners like Cici really turn me on... check out every Cici (Mandy @ WJT Tues Thurs) reviews, no negative ones @ all.

We check out Brandy & see what u think an ass should look like... ok, dude, u like latinas, they are not Asians, yer prolly nvr gonna meet an Asian u like... :no

Brandy's not every guy's cuppa... assuming its not fake pics, very big ass with legs w/o muscle tone, Back-Latina, had some lypo surgery... some very bad reviews. The one below'd b enuf 2 keep me away f/ her!

"Whenever I make attempts to caress her she claims that I'm rough ... She rushes the whole experience, no teasing whatsoever, she does a CBJ like the world is about to end in the next 3 minutes. ... CFS, 2 minutes missionary and then another 2 minutes doggy and now she starts asking me on a high tone why I haven't finish. ... She removes the condom and starts jackhammering a handjob saying that I have to finish like that."

1700750757041.png

Last edited:
Cici? I'd definitely turn my head! :heart1 The girl = seriously pretty. I like her little ass, has some curve 2 it... I'm no fan of the Kardashian ass, we use2 mock girls like that in school... cute lil Asian spinners like Cici really turn me on... check out every Cici (Mandy @ WJT Tues Thurs) reviews, no negative ones @ all.

We check out Brandy & see what u think an ass should look like... ok, dude, u like latinas, they are not Asians, yer prolly nvr gonna meet an Asian u like... :no

Brandy's not every guy's cuppa... assuming its not fake pics, very big ass with legs w/o muscle tone, Back-Latina, had some lypo surgery... some very bad reviews. The one below'd b enuf 2 keep me away f/ her!

"Whenever I make attempts to caress her she claims that I'm rough ... She rushes the whole experience, no teasing whatsoever, she does a CBJ like the world is about to end in the next 3 minutes. ... CFS, 2 minutes missionary and then another 2 minutes doggy and now she starts asking me on a high tone why I haven't finish. ... She removes the condom and starts jackhammering a handjob saying that I have to finish like that."

View attachment 361404

It's really just depends to the individual what they classify as a goddess. Im not factoring service. I'm just talking about straight looks, face and body package. I'm usually into Asians myself but from time to time I'll switch up the flavour. Cici may turn you on..she turns me on too lol. But in terms of her looks and her body in my opinion she looks like every other Asian girl I can find on the streets nothing really special. But I agree she is attractive.

I'm not into the big Kim Kardashian asses myself. But trust me, that picture of Brandy does her no justice. That ass is kinda enhanced and Photoshoped as it's a bit smaller than that.

She's not everyone's cup of tea in terms of service because if she doesnt like you or think your attractive the service likely won't be good.

But if your talking about a woman that your not going to see on the streets everyday with a spinner body, beautiful face. She is a unicorn in my opinion.

Go see her and I dare you to come back and tell me otherwise. Thank me later! Lol

It's really just depends to the individual what they classify as a goddess. Im not factoring service. I'm just talking about straight looks, face and body package. I'm usually into Asians myself but from time to time I'll switch up the flavour. Cici may turn you on..she turns me on too lol. But in terms of her looks and her body in my opinion she looks like every other Asian girl I can find on the streets nothing really special. But I agree she is attractive.

I'm not into the big Kim Kardashian asses myself. But trust me, that picture of Brandy does her no justice. That ass is kinda enhanced and Photoshoped as it's a bit smaller than that.

She's not everyone's cup of tea in terms of service because if she doesnt like you or think your attractive the service likely won't be good.

But if your talking about a woman that your not going to see on the streets everyday with a spinner body, beautiful face. She is a unicorn in my opinion.

Go see her and I dare you to come back and tell me otherwise. Thank me later! Lol
U no what's gonna happen w me & Brandy? ๐Ÿค” Just like this review. I'm the guy she's gonna say don't touch bcuz I luv foreplay... plus 2 min mish, 2 min doggy, jackhammer finish... I don't cum like a bunny. ๐Ÿฐ Esp. if no foreplay.

It's outrageous 2me getting a hj when u pay 4 a fuck... & that she thinks that's acceptable service.

Here's Cici review, so u can notice lotsa positive comments:

U no what's gonna happen w me & Brandy? ๐Ÿค” Just like this review. I'm the guy she's gonna say don't touch bcuz I luv foreplay... plus 2 min mish, 2 min doggy, jackhammer finish... I don't cum like a bunny. ๐Ÿฐ Esp. if no foreplay.

It's outrageous 2me getting a hj when u pay 4 a fuck... & that she thinks that's acceptable service.

Here's Cici review, so u can notice lotsa positive comments:
Well if your talking about service now. You just need to think a little more optimistically and you'll be fine and will have a great time with her. Haha.

Those other guys writing those review were probably unattractive and unhygienic.

Honestly after reading the reviews on her I was skeptical about her too. But I thought to myself I'm pretty decent looking I'm mid 30 s what the hell let's give it a go and see for myself. I'm sure glad I did. Cuz I found myself a unicorn.

There was definitely some forplay with me. She opened the door wearing this string thong and right away I was blown away. She was in a great mood. She went to her phone and put on some sensual reggae or rnb music I don't know wtf it was but she started dancing for me and shaking that sweet sweet ass in that string thong. I grinded with her a bit while she was doing that while giving her some digits while kissing her body to warm her up.

After that it was all over lol... Went right to CBJ. 69. missionary. Doggie.

Fuk all this Brandy talk is making me wanna see her again today. I just saw her on Monday. Lol

Cici..... We had fun... I couldn't stop staring at that mole on her face though. Lol plus Espa is a dump. Ghetto ass area, I always feel weird going there.

Last edited:
Well if your talking about service now. You just need to think a little more optimistically and you'll be fine and will have a great time with her. Haha.

Those other guys writing those review were probably unattractive and unhygienic.

Honestly after reading the reviews on her I was skeptical about her too. But I thought to myself I'm pretty decent looking I'm mid 30 s what the hell let's give it a go and see for myself. I'm sure glad I did. Cuz I found myself a unicorn.

There was definitely some forplay with me. She opened the door wearing this string thong and right away I blown away. She was in a great mood. She went to her phone and put on some sensual reggae or rnb music I don't know wtf it was but she started dancing for me and shaking that sweet sweet ass in that string thong. I grinded with her a bit while she was going that while giving her some digits to warm her up.

After that it was all over lol... Went right to CBJ. 69. missionary. Doggie.

Fuk all this Brandy talk is making me wanna see her again today. I just saw her on Monday. Lol

Cici..... We had fun... I couldn't stop staring at that mole on her face though. Lol plus Espa is a dump. Ghetto ass area, I always feel weird going there.
Gd review! ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ฆ a fine alternate 2 Brandyโ€™s negative reviewsโ€ฆ I gotta say tho, Iโ€™m not in my 30s & Iโ€™m really shur sheโ€™s gonna take one look @ me & play Classic Rock, not Reggae! :lol

Iโ€™ve found w black girls itโ€™s not always smooth sailing โ€ฆ Iโ€™m not fantasy bf, I look like some guys who mebbe not kind 2 them ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

โ€ฆ many Asian gals treat Middle Aged White Guys like fantasy bfโ€ฆ thatโ€™s Cici. Gd 4me, mebbe not u โ€ฆ

Considering many famous movie stars have beauty marks, & girls even make fake ones on their faces, Iโ€™m surprised it bugs u โ€ฆ 2me itโ€™s part of her beauty.., :heart1

โ€ฆ eSpa neighborhood = industrial/ commercial, not wealthy area, but hardly dangerousโ€ฆ itโ€™s unusual place 4 a spa thoโ€ฆ I luv that, nobody gonna guess what Iโ€™m up2 if Iโ€™m spotted โ€ฆ

Inside tho โ€ฆ fabulousโ€ฆ best ๐Ÿ›๏ธ beds, huge & comfy, not hard like many spas, gr8 ๐Ÿšฟ showers, I donโ€™t hear neighbouring rm guys โ€ฆ muchโ€ฆ :)

Thx 4 sharing Brandy. Sounds like could b hidden ๐Ÿ’Ž โ€ฆ

Most girls that are Hot are going to be a little bit entitled bitches
Gd review! ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ฆ a fine alternate 2 Brandyโ€™s negative reviewsโ€ฆ I gotta say tho, Iโ€™m not in my 30s & Iโ€™m really shur sheโ€™s gonna take one look @ me & play Classic Rock, not Reggae! :lol

Iโ€™ve found w black girls itโ€™s not always smooth sailing โ€ฆ Iโ€™m not fantasy bf, I look like some guys who mebbe not kind 2 them ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

โ€ฆ many Asian gals treat Middle Aged White Guys like fantasy bfโ€ฆ thatโ€™s Cici. Gd 4me, mebbe not u โ€ฆ

Considering many famous movie stars have beauty marks, & girls even make fake ones on their faces, Iโ€™m surprised it bugs u โ€ฆ 2me itโ€™s part of her beauty.., :heart1

โ€ฆ eSpa neighborhood = industrial/ commercial, not wealthy area, but hardly dangerousโ€ฆ itโ€™s unusual place 4 a spa thoโ€ฆ I luv that, nobody gonna guess what Iโ€™m up2 if Iโ€™m spotted โ€ฆ

Inside tho โ€ฆ fabulousโ€ฆ best ๐Ÿ›๏ธ beds, huge & comfy, not hard like many spas, gr8 ๐Ÿšฟ showers, I donโ€™t hear neighbouring rm guys โ€ฆ muchโ€ฆ :)

Thx 4 sharing Brandy. Sounds like could b hidden ๐Ÿ’Ž โ€ฆ
Hahah classic rock and maybe some country music if your lucky. To each their own my friend.

Cici is a good time too. Lotta good reviews. Yes some consider small moles as beauty marks. But hers was a little too much for me. Still an attractive girl. But Ill find you 100 other Cici's. Reminded me of the Austin Powers movie. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20231123_124635_Chrome.jpg

It is too bad Brandy is black, a lot of guys wouldn't be caught dead being seen in public with a black woman, she is not date material nor marriage material, so saying she is a unicorn is a bit of a stretch.

However I would say she is the type of woman you would only fuck in private and in secret, so she would be the kind of girl that is a perfect who're.
Thats a very racist, foolish, and opinionated statement. ๐Ÿคจ. Do you have some statistical report to back up your claim that many men wouldn't want to be seen in public with a black woman? Who cares what colour they are. Hot is hot.. Pussy Is pussy no matter the colour. It's all pink on the inside.

I would love to be seen down the streets with some beautiful eye candy like her wrapped around my arms.

And wtf are you talking about date / marriage material? None of these girls are that. That doesn't not classify them as unicorns.

Definition of a unicorn: Something that is highly desirable but difficult to obtain. A mythical magestic person or thing that is rare and highly valued.

My first response was quick. I will add that taste is a personal thing, and can change over time, so it is silly to argue about who is and is not a goddess, unless the argument is about who is most likely to be attractive to a majority of people. For my taste and set of priorities Cici is a goddess. I am getting horny thinking about her now. I find her very pretty, I love her smile and her personality, and I enjoy every minute that I spend with her. No disrespect to other peoples tastes. Guys can decide for themselves if the women I praise are women that they would also like. I think there are more than a few here.

It is funny how this thread started with me high on LSD vomiting random thoughts, moved onto goddesses and just dipped in to racist nonsense. I should say something random but nothing comes to mind. Okay, here goes: more SWs should use flavored lube, it makes 69 more enjoyable!

My first response was quick. I will add that taste is a personal thing, and can change over time, so it is silly to argue about who is and is not a goddess, unless the argument is about who is most likely to be attractive to a majority of people. For my taste and set of priorities Cici is a goddess. I am getting horny thinking about her now. I find her very pretty, I love her smile and her personality, and I enjoy every minute that I spend with her. No disrespect to other peoples tastes. Guys can decide for themselves if the women I praise are women that they would also like. I think there are more than a few here.

It is funny how this thread started with me high on LSD vomiting random thoughts, moved onto goddesses and just dipped in to racist nonsense. I should say something random but nothing comes to mind. Okay, here goes: more SWs should use flavored lube, it makes 69 more enjoyable!
Is Riley #3 at fantasy for you? After Nancy and Emily?

I have something random on my mind and here is as good a place as any write about it. I develop strategies for different situations and I came up with a good one tonight.

I started to pull into a parking space at a supermarket and at the same time another car pulled in from the opposite direction. We both stopped half-ways in. I mimed indignation, so did he. Clearly we both had an equal claim and neither one of us wanted to yield. So I got out of my car, smiled at him and got him to open his window, which he did reluctantly. I pulled a twoonie from my pocket and said "We both got here at the same time so let's flip a coin". Now we both had a face-saving out. He called heads and it came up tails. I smiled at him good naturedly and he returned the smile. Confrontation over, he moved to another space.

I have a strategy that I call the "Fake and Slip". In this scenario I am at a red light in the right lane, with a long line of cars in the left lane, and just past the intersection there are parked cars blocking the right lane. So I want to change lanes as soon as I can and not have to wait for the left lane to empty. I look over at the driver on my left side in such a manner as to indicate that I am going to race ahead and change lanes in front of him before he can get through the intersection. There are two possible outcomes. The first is he just lets me do it, but the more likely thing to happen is that he will speed up so he gets through the intersection first, leaving a gap behind him which I slip into before the car behind him (the driver of which is oblivious) can move into it.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  3. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  5. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ 437-999-2166 ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  11. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนTiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  14. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  15. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5โ€™2โ€ and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  18. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธLucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DDโ€™s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 27th , SATURDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSUNNY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SUNNY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Helen deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  31. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  36. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  38. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  39. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  42. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 26th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  45. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely๐Ÿ’“ladies๐Ÿ’‡ Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica ๐Ÿ›ฃ 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds ๐Ÿ“žโ˜Ž 905-597-8880 โ˜Ž
Back