Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fucking non-paid aunties n mature ladies

Does anyone have a detailed fr or link to fr on ritu and amit I am planning to meet them let me know if there is any risk involved as I have never been involved in such affair before
They have told me for a meet three times but at the last moment they stop responding. If you get any new experience with them then do share with me.

Sent from my CPH1613 using Tapatalk

FR on Varsha (0744)

This was in about 6 months back...
Thanks to my brother John400093 for sharing her contact....

Always had a fetish of getting laid with an old woman and came across her on this forum.

It was a Saturday, I travelled to Koparkhairane by train came out of the station wondering how to click a conversation. After having a couple of cigarettes, thought of nothing but just a "Hi" as Johnny was swinging with impatience.

After 10 mins got a reply from her, who's this. Started with a conversation and directly wrote that "I'm at the station, want to meet you, we can go to a good place with no disturbance". She said she was not comfortable coming outside, and called me to her place....

She asked me to take a rick and get down near a school and from there she guided me to her place right upto the door. As soon as I got out of the lift, she was waiting at the door. Got inside and she locked the door.

She is too nature with age almost 54-55 and good at speaking English. She was wearing a gown with nothing inside (could make out). Boobs and Ass nearly flat, but lusty eyes.

She asked me to sit on the sofa and offered me some water. Started with some chitchat (formality for knowing each other). She asked me how did I get her number to which I said it was written on a local train compartment in a corner of an advertisement sticker, (Obviously could not say that I got it from this forum). She laughed an said that I'm lying, I said why would I lie, I got the number dialed to try my luck. And lucky that it clicked. She did not push much as even she desperately needs cocks.

After about 20 mins of random conversation she asked me for tea, I denied and asked if I could freshen up as it was too hot that day. She pointed towards the bathroom and said carry on.
I asked her "Can I remove my clothes if you are comfortable". She notoriously pinched me and said "You are naughty".

I stripped naked and went to the bathroom and got fresh. She had put on the AC and was preparing tea for herself.
I went close to her and stood besides her asking of her daily routine. And the conversation went on for 5-10 mins more, Johnny was impatient but was also a bit scared as it was my first time with an elderly woman. While sitting besides her, she noticed that I had a real hard erection. She said "Your cock is staring at me". I just smiled and said "You want to wait more or let's start fucking". And the action began.....

She held my cock and said "It is too big and hot". I removed her gown within 2 seconds and said " It's all yours if you want". She pulled me towards her for a DFK. Her lips were soft and gentle. After 2 mins she was aroused and as I was smooching her she was stroking me harder. After that we made it more wet and sloppy. All saliva dripping from the edge of our mouths. About 20 mins of kissing, she was a little exhausted and slowed down a bit. As I layed on top of her, she said that I kiss really well she liked my tongue and i said I want to taste your hole. She said go down and opened her legs.

No surprises but it was loose, it was expected as she's almost 55 but still I had a fetish so it did not turn me off.
I licked her pussy for about 15 mins and it tasted really good. Better than I expected. I went on eating her pussy while she was rubbing my hair and pressing my face inside her cunt. It went on and she released twice and was moaning like hell. I pulled her up and said "I want to lick your Ass". She stood up and turned around and bend and spread her ass open with her hands. I licked her ass really wet. Her ass was tight and tasty as well. It went in for around 10 mins. She had started weeping in excitement and turned around and again DFK really wet and desperate. She said that no one has ever licked her the way I had. She held me real tight and was kissing really wild. She then suddenly laid on top of me and stated with 69. My cock was too thick for her mouth and only the tip could enter her mouth. She tried sucking for 10 mins but could not di much which was a turn off for me.

I then pulled and kissed her and asked her to lick my Ass. She just nodded with a quick smile and the next second her tongue was in Ass. While licking she said that it was ass big as her face. I said "How does it smell". She said, she liked it. While rimming my Ass she was gradually managing to stoke my cock and sometimes carsed my ball's. As it became too wet, she took her gown lying besides her and wiped my Ass dry and again started eating it. My hole could literally feel her tongue and teeth rubbing through it. She went completely crazy and had become completely comfortable without any thoughts of judging not having any stereotype. He was standing as a sex starved whore completely turned on with no extent in mind.

She laid down and said, "Come baby Fuck my pussy, I'm starving, I'm all yours, Fuck me as you want". She held my cock on her pussy and within 1 second I inserted almost my entire 6 inch cock inside her. She screamed a bit but it did not pain her as her pussy was completely wet and dripping. I started pounding her with full force and she was moaning like hell. She was getting exhausted but not letting me slow down. The moment I slowed, she used to say "Don't stop, Just keep fucking harder". That made really wild and I started pounding her really hard. I was removing my entire dick out with only the tip touching a little inside her and pushing it back in with full force.

While fucking her I was sweating while the AC was On. I was wondering in my mind, how is this women able to bear with such a hard fuck, while girl's around 25-26 start crying "Chut dukh raha hai, Gand fat rahi hai, Chakkar aa raha hai, Ulti aa rahi hai" and she is not ready to stop. Surprising....

Usually, I cum in around 15-20 mins but it was almost 30 mins but I did not cum (Her pussy was wet and also loose) but still I was all excited. The after almost 40 mins of fucking her phone rang, it was her husband asking her what she was doing. She said she was asleep and just woke up. Took a break for 10 mins as she breath had caught up. We just sat besides each other and she was stroking my cock. She said she had only 2 cocks such thick but mine was too big for her.
I knew that she was making stories but did not react much.

I layed on top of her and inserted inside her again. Gradually smooching her, she placed her right hand around my neck and the other on my Ass, with finger playing on and around my hole. I just smiled at her, she said "I don't get to do that much and the taste is awesome". I noticed that the sofa had become wet and she came around 3 times while fucking. We then laid on the floor. That was more colder and more turning on. Fucked her for 15 mins on the floor and then I wanted a break. I said that I want to cum. She said I can cum wherever I wanted. She said, "Cum in my mouth, don't waste it". I unloaded in her mouth and within a second she swallowed it completely. She was even licking her fingers. I was double aroused now. Even after cumming, I was having an erection. She went to the kitchen and washed her mouth and face, we drank some water and started smooching in the kitchen.

I made her sit next to the gas and inserted again. She just wrapped around me with one hand on my Ass and said "Start baby, there's no tomorrow" (There's no tomorrow??? means what I thought). We started fucking again. Made her cum twice again in the kitchen. By this time she was completely done with no energy left. Her hands and legs were shivering and breath was high. I reduced the speed but still she was holding me tight and kissing me and fingering my Ass at the same time. Almost 25 mins in the kitchen, my legs started hurting and I said I want a break. Came back and sat.on the sofa. She came with h a bottle of water and sat besides me. She was completely exhausted but still stroking my cock with one hand. Sat for 10 mins. I could here someone talking in the corridor, she said they must be the neighbouring ladies.

I then grabbed her and took her to the door. Asked her to catch the door and bend. And fucked her doggy style in the door. While I was pounding her real hard, she had grabbed her mouth from one hand trying not to moan as it would be audible. While is was pounding, I was simultaneously fingering her clits which was exciting her more. Did that for another 10 mins and she came again. I could see her legs shivering and the water dripping from her cunt and making way from her legs. She turned to me me and said, "You have made me crazy" and started DFK again, really wet like before. Switched position and made me turn towards the door asked me to bend and started licking my Ass. That went around 10 mins.

Again went to the sofa and started fucking missionary, I asked her,"How many men have you fucked". She said almost 60-70 in the last 20 years. And said there were only 2 who had a cock like me. She asked me how often can I fuck her. I said I working and free only on weekends. She said that her husband is there home on Sundays but I can fuck her between 10 to 6 Monday to Saturday. While talking to her I slowly increased my speed and this time she was all in heaven, with her arms up and eyes rolled over, moaning and a little weeping. Fucked her for 20 mins and again came in her mouth. She again swallowed every bit of my cum.

I dressed up as it was 5:30 and her husband comes back at 6. Again a DFK for 10 mins before I left. Opened the door and came out. Was standing for the lift where she gropped by cock and said, "I wish I could have that for 10 more mins". As there was silence in the corridor, I pulled her to the corner and opened my pants down. She got scared and said, "Are you mad, wear it back". I said, "Stroke it and make me cum here, I watching if someone comes". She smiled with mixed scared and happy expression and started stroking.

While stroking I was kissing her and also lifted her gown. While I was fingering her cunt and nipples, she was stroking me with one hand and fingering my Ass with the other.(She went crazy rimming an Ass for the first time in her life). After 15 mins, I came and again it was in her mouth. She wipped my cock with her gown and a I again pressed the lift button. She said, "Come on next Saturday, We will have bath and fuck in the shower. We will also fuck on the cummord." I smiled and left for the day.

It was a memorable day as one of my fetish had come true. She did message me 3-4 times but I said that I was out of town for work. And would get back to her when I return.

Thank you for reading.....

If anyone had good contact from Badlapur/Ambarnath/Ulhasnagar/Kalyan please let me know.

FR on Varsha (0744)

Always had a fetish of getting laid with an old woman and came across her on this forum.

It was a Saturday, I travelled to Koparkhairane by train came out of the station wondering how to click a conversation. After having a couple of cigarettes, thought of nothing but just a "Hi" as Johnny was swinging with impatience.

After 10 mins got a reply from her, who's this. Started with a conversation and directly wrote that "I'm at the station, want to meet you, we can go to a good place with no disturbance". She said she was not comfortable coming outside, and called me to her place....

She asked me to take a rick and get down near a school and from there she guided me to her place right upto the door. As soon as I got out of the lift, she was waiting at the door. Got inside and she locked the door.

She is too nature with age almost 54-55 and good at speaking English. She was wearing a gown with nothing inside (could make out). Boobs and Ass nearly flat, but lusty eyes.

She asked me to sit on the sofa and offered me some water. Started with some chitchat (formality for knowing each other). She asked me how did I get her number to which I said it was written on a local train compartment in a corner of an advertisement sticker, (Obviously could not say that I got it from this forum). She laughed an said that I'm lying, I said why would I lie, I got the number dialed to try my luck. And lucky that it clicked. She did not push much as even she desperately needs cocks.

After about 20 mins of random conversation she asked me for tea, I denied and asked if I could freshen up as it was too hot that day. She pointed towards the bathroom and said carry on.
I asked her "Can I remove my clothes if you are comfortable". She notoriously pinched me and said "You are naughty".

I stripped naked and went to the bathroom and got fresh. She had put on the AC and was preparing tea for herself.
I went close to her and stood besides her asking of her daily routine. And the conversation went on for 5-10 mins more, Johnny was impatient but was also a bit scared as it was my first time with an elderly woman. While sitting besides her, she noticed that I had a real hard erection. She said "Your cock is staring at me". I just smiled and said "You want to wait more or let's start fucking". And the action began.....

She held my cock and said "It is too big and hot". I removed her gown within 2 seconds and said " It's all yours if you want". She pulled me towards her for a DFK. Her lips were soft and gentle. After 2 mins she was aroused and as I was smooching her she was stroking me harder. After that we made it more wet and sloppy. All saliva dripping from the edge of our mouths. About 20 mins of kissing, she was a little exhausted and slowed down a bit. As I layed on top of her, she said that I kiss really well she liked my tongue and i said I want to taste your hole. She said go down and opened her legs.

No surprises but it was loose, it was expected as she's almost 55 but still I had a fetish so it did not turn me off.
I licked her pussy for about 15 mins and it tasted really good. Better than I expected. I went on eating her pussy while she was rubbing my hair and pressing my face inside her cunt. It went on and she released twice and was moaning like hell. I pulled her up and said "I want to lick your Ass". She stood up and turned around and bend and spread her ass open with her hands. I licked her ass really wet. Her ass was tight and tasty as well. It went in for around 10 mins. She had started weeping in excitement and turned around and again DFK really wet and desperate. She said that no one has ever licked her the way I had. She held me real tight and was kissing really wild. She then suddenly laid on top of me and stated with 69. My cock was too thick for her mouth and only the tip could enter her mouth. She tried sucking for 10 mins but could not di much which was a turn off for me.

I then pulled and kissed her and asked her to lick my Ass. She just nodded with a quick smile and the next second her tongue was in Ass. While licking she said that it was ass big as her face. I said "How does it smell". She said, she liked it. While rimming my Ass she was gradually managing to stoke my cock and sometimes carsed my ball's. As it became too wet, she took her gown lying besides her and wiped my Ass dry and again started eating it. My hole could literally feel her tongue and teeth rubbing through it. She went completely crazy and had become completely comfortable without any thoughts of judging not having any stereotype. He was standing as a sex starved whore completely turned on with no extent in mind.

She laid down and said, "Come baby Fuck my pussy, I'm starving, I'm all yours, Fuck me as you want". She held my cock on her pussy and within 1 second I inserted almost my entire 6 inch cock inside her. She screamed a bit but it did not pain her as her pussy was completely wet and dripping. I started pounding her with full force and she was moaning like hell. She was getting exhausted but not letting me slow down. The moment I slowed, she used to say "Don't stop, Just keep fucking harder". That made really wild and I started pounding her really hard. I was removing my entire dick out with only the tip touching a little inside her and pushing it back in with full force.

While fucking her I was sweating while the AC was On. I was wondering in my mind, how is this women able to bear with such a hard fuck, while girl's around 25-26 start crying "Chut dukh raha hai, Gand fat rahi hai, Chakkar aa raha hai, Ulti aa rahi hai" and she is not ready to stop. Surprising....

Usually, I cum in around 15-20 mins but it was almost 30 mins but I did not cum (Her pussy was wet and also loose) but still I was all excited. The after almost 40 mins of fucking her phone rang, it was her husband asking her what she was doing. She said she was asleep and just woke up. Took a break for 10 mins as she breath had caught up. We just sat besides each other and she was stroking my cock. She said she had only 2 cocks such thick but mine was too big for her.

I layed on top of her and inserted inside her again. Gradually smooching her, she placed her right hand around my neck and the other on my Ass, with finger playing on and around my hole. I just smiled at her, she said "I don't get to do that much and the taste is awesome". I noticed that the sofa had become wet and she came around 3 times while fucking. We then laid on the floor. That was more colder and more turning on. Fucked her for 15 mins on the floor and then I wanted a break. I said that I want to cum. She said I can cum wherever I wanted. She said, "Cum in my mouth, don't waste it". I unloaded in her mouth and within a second she swallowed it completely. She was even licking her fingers. I was double aroused now. Even after cumming, I was having an erection. She went to the kitchen and washed her mouth and face, we drank some water and started smooching in the kitchen.

I made her sit next to the gas and inserted again. She just wrapped around me with one hand on my Ass and said "Start baby, there's no tomorrow" (There's no tomorrow??? means what I thought). We started fucking again. Made her cum twice again in the kitchen. By this time she was completely done with no energy left. Her hands and legs were shivering and breath was high. I reduced the speed but still she was holding me tight and kissing me and fingering my Ass at the same time. Almost 25 mins in the kitchen, my legs started hurting and I said I want a break. Came back and sat.on the sofa. She came with h a bottle of water and sat besides me. She was completely exhausted but still stroking my cock with one hand. Sat for 10 mins. I could here someone talking in the corridor, she said they must be the neighbouring ladies.

I then grabbed her and took her to the door. Asked her to catch the door and bend. And fucked her doggy style in the door. While I was pounding her real hard, she had grabbed her mouth from one hand trying not to moan as it would be audible. While is was pounding, I was simultaneously fingering her clits which was exciting her more. Did that for another 10 mins and she came again. I could see her legs shivering and the water dripping from her cunt and making way from her legs. She turned to me me and said, "You have made me crazy" and started DFK again, really wet like before. Switched position and made me turn towards the door asked me to bend and started licking my Ass. That went around 10 mins.

Again went to the sofa and started fucking missionary, I asked her,"How many men have you fucked". She said almost 60-70 in the last 20 years. And said there were only 2 who had a cock like me. She asked me how often can I fuck her. I said I working and free only on weekends. She said that her husband is there home on Sundays but I can fuck her between 10 to 6 Monday to Saturday. While talking to her I slowly increased my speed and this time she was all in heaven, with her arms up and eyes rolled over, moaning and a little weeping. Fucked her for 20 mins and again came in her mouth. She again swallowed every bit of my cum.

I dressed up as it was 5:30 and her husband comes back at 6. Again a DFK for 10 mins before I left. Opened the door and came out. Was standing for the lift where she gropped by cock and said, "I wish I could have that for 10 more mins". As there was silence in the corridor, I pulled her to the corner and opened my pants down. She got scared and said, "Are you mad, wear it back". I said, "Stroke it and make me cum here, I watching if someone comes". She smiled with mixed scared and happy expression and started stroking.

While stroking I was kissing her and also lifted her gown. While I was fingering her cunt and nipples, she was stroking me with one hand and fingering my Ass with the other.(She went crazy rimming an Ass for the first time in her life). After 15 mins, I came and again it was in her mouth. She wipped my cock with her gown and a I again pressed the lift button. She said, "Come on next Saturday, We will have bath and fuck in the shower. We will also fuck on the cummord." I smiled and left for the day.

It was a memorable day as one of my fetish had come true. She did message me 3-4 times but I said that I was out of town for work. And would get back to her when I return.

If anyone had good contact from Badlapur/Ambarnath/Ulhasnagar/Kalyan please let me know.
Good story ...! I don't think she has that much stamina and urge . She is diabetic.

FR on Varsha (0744)

Cool story bro.

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

FR on Varsha (0744)

I don't think so she is active like this..... And more ever this FR is your imagination... Not real one.

FR on Varsha (0744)

Nice imagination... wish something like this would happen to me too.
Pity shes a chronic diabetic, someone had recently wrote an FR about his experiences, which described her condition.
This ones though, too good to be true..

Varsha - KoparKhairne-0744
Ashwini - Diva-3994
Smita - Malad-4077
Heena - Andheri-6927
yashoda - Santacruz-0694
Vanita - Badlapur-8475
Supriya - Thane-0085
Dimple - Mahim-3190
Saraswati - Belapur -8015
Ritu - Kharghar-2440
Shaheen - Chembur - 4084

(Location may vary)

All are verified.. Totally depend on how you engage them into you..

Anyone having other than this..
or
anyone wann from this can message..

Only EXCHANGE ..!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi brother contact me on [email protected] for exchange I also have some good contacts

Hi,
Have been with divorcee lady 32 with son from last one year , need to get some fresh air.
Simple in looks but dominating in bed. She is from dombivali and working.
If any one have non paid to exchange pm
Newbies Don't waste my time.
Its hard earned thing.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
Please exch her no on [email protected] I will share from my end

Varsha - KoparKhairne-0744
Ashwini - Diva-3994
Smita - Malad-4077
Heena - Andheri-6927
yashoda - Santacruz-0694
Vanita - Badlapur-8475
Supriya - Thane-0085
Dimple - Mahim-3190
Saraswati - Belapur -8015
Ritu - Kharghar-2440
Shaheen - Chembur - 4084

(Location may vary)

All are verified.. Totally depend on how you engage them into you..

Anyone having other than this..
or
anyone wann from this can message..

Only EXCHANGE ..!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have few contacts if you want we can exchange

FR on Varsha (0744)

Looks more of a story. But writing skills is to be appreciated. I did versha in2012. At that time she was very old and couldn't took second shot.

Met 3 aunties

40 yr old housewife malad amazing BJ and wild in bed
45 year old widow bhayender bbw milf biggies
37 year old separated marathi lady navi mumbai ok ok types not good looking but decent figure

All paid contacts interested ones can email me for exchange of mature women contacts my contacts r genuine
Brother please share her no on [email protected], I can also exchange u some if you need

Hi guys. I have got a lady in Thane through chat. She is 36 and we are in chats and talks for few months. We have planned for a meet up while her family will be away in August . Her family for be there for 5 days so she asked me to come. May be I will take a room or meet her at her home. Since meeting at her home daily will be risky it will be mostly in hotel. Anyone wishes to join me please inform. If you have any one along with you then can bring and can have 4 some together. She is ready for that. Pls contact if anyone interested.
Brother please share her no on [email protected], I can also exchange u some if you need

Also IAM interesteded

Shoutbox
  1. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 4 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  6. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  13. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  14. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  15. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  16. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  19. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  24. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 30th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  28. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  30. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  31. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  34. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผšNew white girl Ana young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  37. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  42. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  43. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  44. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesnโ€™t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 29th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒนSENECA๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back