Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fibromyalgia.....techniques to relieve ?

deteragram

Reaction score
I have a client who has fibromyalgia and she suffers not only pain but sleepless nights, and fatigue. We have tried massage but that tends to just hurt too much. Also we have tried aromatherapy with a little success. Has anyone had a client with this problem before and what did you do to help them?
Thanks so much

I have several clients with fibromyaliga and they seem to respond well with a combination of Myofascial release and CST.

fibromyalgia.....techniques to relieve ?

at1withu said:
I have a client who has fibromyalgia and she suffers not only pain but sleepless nights, and fatigue. We have tried massage but that tends to just hurt too much. Also we have tried aromatherapy with a little success. Has anyone had a client with this problem before and what did you do to help them?
Thanks so much

I have a few of my Fibro clients that start out with this sensitivity. Sometimes it has been linked to something emotional going on that they have had to deal with other times it was just from the lack of sleep. Just a part of the disease.

Some clients take medications for the Fibro, others go the more holistic route. Here are some links for those that I have heard of and know that my clients like.
Elavil
Fibro-X
Threelac

Thanks Masthera,Lovely_day, and Texas-gal. Each one of your responses helped me greatly!! Thank you again!!
at1withu :D

I gave my FMS client some aromatherapy oils to use in the tub before bed...thinking that the warmness of the tub and the oils steaming into her nose would help her to sleep, guess what, it worked. Sure, sure, it took her 10 months to get around to using it...

Swedish/Eselen massage or some MFR will help, the stretching part of the MFR, I think. The great thing about FMS is that it affects each person differently, thus we treat them differently. think "mass customization" of sorts.
Good Luck! mick

Mick I'd be interested in hearing what oils you felt would be helpful... was it a blend you made or bought?
Any special essential oils you felt were particularly effective?

I have quite a few Fibro clients (my shorthand, not a real term). When someone has a flare up, I always remind them about dry brushing (lymphatic brushing) and epsom salt baths. As mentioned so many times before, the brushing is gentle (so not uncomfortable), and always towards the heart (if they are very body aware, I use terminology like in the direction of the various concentrations of lymph nodes). Daily dry brushing helps many of them get through their flare ups & the epsom salt soaks is great for the connective tissue pain they suffer. Remind them that the water should be as hot as comfortably tolerable. No soaps or oils, as they occlude the pores & lessen the absorption of magnesium, etc. If they want to soak for the first 15 minutes, then drain the tub & add an oil blend such as Mick suggested to new water, that could be wonderful! Two big handfuls of salt in the tub is close enough for jazz.

I use my cupping massage techniques on adhesions for anyone that is in pain & cannot tolerate the deep thumb pressure of trigger point work. Since it lifts the connective tissue & hydrates those areas by displacing the blood, it is a great adjunct to any connective tissue disfunction work.

Heat is always soothing too.

Lastly, I try like all get out to encourage them to see me as regularly as poss. The cumulative effects are beautifully illustrated with work on those that suffer conditions like this.

Good luck.

Jill/Sagetherapist

Actually Mick I have all those oils except for bergamot already... so I think I'm make some up for a friend who has Fibromyalgia and see if it helps her. I'll also mention the epsom salt baths again too Jill. Hopefully that'll help her as she's going through a move this week and I'm sure it'll be hard on her!

at1withu,

Might it be that Your client has another condition along with fibromyalgia that causes pain to them in the receiving of massage. I hope not for the sake of Your client's sake...But something to think on.....maybe mention them to possibly see when they last saw their primary care physcian.

my2cents

Sincerely,
CaringHandsMss:)

Since this just got bumped & renewed interest: My same fibro clients are realllly enjoying the Wullstone work with the cupping & MFR techniques.
jill/sagetherapist

Having fibro myself I have tried the following to help with the sleeplessness -

strong chamomille tea [NO sugar]
warm bath w/ lavender oil
Hyland's Insomnia Remedy [homeopathic]
Stroking head, arms, chest downward before going to bed
Placing a hand on top of my head when I lay in bed to quiet my brain

VERY CAREFULLY MONITORING DIET AND BEVERAGES

Emotional holding patterns play a part in all of this too............

fwiw

J

Fibromyalgia?

The first thing I tell my clients is that it does not exist. It's a word for unexplainable pain. So, do a very thorough background (especially the year or two leading up to the diagnosis), and get them on an exescise routine. See an exercise physiologist. Epsom salts, in very hot water and soak there feet in it. Yoga. But get that word out of their vocabulary. And remember that you just massage and are not the key. They have to figure out what works.

Fibromyalgia?

bearmassage said:
The first thing I tell my clients is that it does not exist. It's a word for unexplainable pain. So, do a very thorough background (especially the year or two leading up to the diagnosis), and get them on an exescise routine. See an exercise physiologist. Epsom salts, in very hot water and soak there feet in it. Yoga. But get that word out of their vocabulary. And remember that you just massage and are not the key. They have to figure out what works.

You might want to be very careful with this approach! I don't know where you live or what the laws are, but professionalism means not stepping across boundaries or scope of practice. Diagnoses are not ours to give or take away, regardless of our belief about conditions.

There is a LOT of evidence that FMS *does* exist. To say that to a client would discount their pain. Why go back to a professional who does not believe they have the symptoms that they DO have? I sure wouldn't.

I do agree that diet, exercise, yoga and hot baths w/epsom salts can be great helps in dealing with fibro.

There are some new research studies that have shown some changes in physiology, proteins in blood, and nervous system differences in segments of people with FMS. This suggests that it does indeed "exist."

Personally, I would be very upset if I went to a MT for FMS related pain and he told me it "didn't exist" and to "get that word out of my vocabulary."

People with chronic pain often have moments when they think they may be going crazy and are making it up, because why won't it go away? These individuals can develop some pretty heavy emotional issues surrounding being told (or thinking) that it's all in their head. Sometimes having a person believe that they are in pain, and that there is a reason for it, is a huge part of the effectiveness of the therapy.

I can see that bearmassage, you don't disbelieve that they are in pain, but if you question the diagnosis, it could easily be taken as dismissive.

Thank you bearmassage for deciding that the condition my physician diagnosed for me over 20 years ago is nonexistent! Had I not read your post, I would not have learned that the swelling, the unremitting discomfort behind my shoulder blades, the sleeplessness, the drug sensitivities were all in my mind.........

Just had to put my sarcasm out there in response to your presumption.....

If this offends others, my apologies....

fibromyalgia

it is hardly a diagnosis. I come from Ohio and we are licensed by the state medical board. Read my reply again with an open mind. When someone is told they have Fibro they stop there. Bad move, go to another doctor, then another until you find out what caused your condition. Doctors are known for labeling people and sending them along. Surgery, pills... I have a very good rep in my field and take what I do seriously. I have'nt been wrong yet. I am not just an LMT either. Not all Doctors deserve to be Md's either, keep that in mind. One last question, what has your Doctor done for you, apparently not that much.
Good Luck to you, see another doc.

fibro fibs

By the way Anastasia, true fibro travels to different parts of your body a few times a week. Not like what you have. Drug sensitivity? Diagnosed 20 yrs ago and the same symptons. Your doc is making a lot of money off of you. Too many people use it as a crutch in life and drop out of life. All I do is bring them back. Why is that a bad thing? And a lot of it is in your mind, so use your mind to rid your body of the pain not to hold on to it.

The pain between my shoulder blades is my chief fibro complaint. The drug sensititivties are real, are related to the fibro and the doctor who diagnosed my condition was the 15th person to see me and the first to take me seriously. I do know what does well for me because I have spent a considerable amount of time, money, research and just plain old trial and error in finding out what will and won't work for me. Today, when I checked in w/ my body to determine how it really feels, the pain level was only a 4... I'm loving that! Yesterday, it ranked right up there at a 9.... my R ankle and foot were swollen beyond recognition, my neck ached like hell wouldn't have it, and just for kicks, my hands decided to manifest a lot of cramping while I was vacuuming the rugs. But, you're probably right, it's just some manifestation of my mind and not a true medical condition.... and I'm going to be elected governor tomorrow morning! LOL

Try reading Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome - A Survival Guide by Starlanyl and Copeland. The first author is an MD the second a pyschologist. BOTH authors suffer both conditions and offer the book as anecdotal evidence and advice for those individuals with these conditions. It's a helpful place for those of us with either condition to start with regaining our lives and our sense of usefulness. The hints on handling the cycles of depression alone were well worth the price of the book. And, there are references to other research and literature that supports their anecdotal materials. Just FYI.

And, bearmassage, if I had really dropped out of life, I wouldn't be enjoying my world so much, in spite of the interesting challenges my body provides for me. Again, I want to thank you for deciding for me that what I have isn't what it is. And as for your professional credentials and reputation, I am glad that you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine. For ten wonderful years I have thoroughly enjoyed being one of the best LMTs in my county in Ohio. The fibro clients I have in my practice appreciate the fact that I personally understand what is going on with their bodies, accept it as a fact and meet them where they are at the particular moment in time they are in my office. When they inquire about things that will aid their everyday activities I am able to share with them exercises that have worked for me, and those that didn't - they might work for them. I am able to vary their massages to suit their particular needs that day. I can tell them that for me things like eating corn, white potatoes, white bread, and taking meds with certain ingredients set me off in a flare-up of enormous proportions while eating brown rice and roasted root veggies seems to take things down to unbelievably comfortably levels. I even try to help them learn the wonderful pain control methods of biofeed back as best I can. When I stated earlier that I checked in w/ my body, I meant just that. I have trained my body to keep the pain notifications down to a dull roar so that I can function w/o bitching about it every second..... the chronic stuff between my shoulders is always there [some days more, other days less] reminding me to drop my shoulder blades off my ears if I want relief and to let go of the daily stresses and old emotional crud that I tend to keep. The swelling of my ankles and feet is harder to tune out, but, with effort I can and do on a regular basis because life is too short and way to sweet to sit on my butt bellyaching because I have fibro. I encourage my clients to do the same and for the most part, many of them have learned to take charge of their care and get on with living and have decreased their dependency on "outside influences" as one of the termed it to take care of them physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc.

One final word about the chronic pain in the shoulder blades - caused by an old injury from training harness horses. Many cases of fibro are initiated by injuries to certain areas of the body - according to the dear doctor who gave me the diagnosis and believed I wasn't crazy when I said, "Today I hurt here, yesterday, it hurt worse over here, ....." - and according to research studies and other anecdotal evidence. And, personally, I could care less if you believe what I, or anyone else has is fibromyalgia. That's not for you to decide for me, your clients, or anyone else in the world whether you are an LMT alone, or with whatever other credentials you hold.

Good luck with your career.
J

Anastasia, I have that book. It was one of my first purchases after graduating MT school. I had a dear friend who died at age 25, the year previous to my starting MT school and her mother was diagnosed with FMS then. Her father was later diagnosed with it too. It's always been a subject of interest to me as I have several dear friends and a couple relatives who have been diagnosed with it.

Shoutbox
  1. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  2. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  3. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  4. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  6. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  7. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  8. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  9. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  12. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  14. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  16. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  18. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  21. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  22. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  23. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  26. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  27. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  28. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  29. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  30. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  33. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  34. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 4 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  38. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  39. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  43. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  44. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
  46. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  47. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  48. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  49. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
Back