Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fascism coming to Canada

You have to accept you're racist, or else!!!

LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT,

MARCHING TOWARDS FASCISM...
Do something to change Canada from going facist...you have to walk more than you talk..IF YOU ORDER EASY, I HOPE YOU LIKE THE DESSERT.....ITS THE DISGUST OF REGRET........SON
You have to grind to make change son....stop taking days off you lazy ass fucker.. I think you want Canada to become facist...that's why all you do is eat fish shaped crackers and drink Pepsi...why dont you fight facism.. oh I know it 5akes commitment and you dont how to lay it on the line until the final whistle blows....your lack of results is because of how you think...you have to learn to outcrop the enemy....emojis show your weakness...........son......you have no passion...you fascist lover

You have to grind to make change son....stop taking days off you lazy ass fucker.. I think you want Canada to become facist...that's why all you do is eat fish shaped crackers and drink Pepsi...why dont you fight facism.. oh I know it 5akes commitment and you dont how to lay it on the line until the final whistle blows....your lack of results is because of how you think...you have to learn to outcrop the enemy....emojis show your weakness...........son......you have no passion...you fascist lover
You're a dumb racist fag....weak as fuck...Antifa are the biggest problem.....but go and side with the facist pretending you dont want facism here.....you just want to wear a facist uniform....you are going nowhere, weakling...you dont know how to win...but you know where your emoji buttons are faster than a 15 year old girl..you have to be a bit hungrier for success ......son..stop looking for someone to blame......and do something weakling

Go Raiders who works for CSIS.

The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS, /ˈsiːsɪs/; French: Service canadien du renseignement de sécurité, SCRS) is Canada's primary national intelligence service. It is responsible for collecting, analysing, reporting and disseminating intelligence on threats to Canada's national security, and conducting operations, covert and overt, within Canada and abroad.[3] It also reports to and advises the Government of Canada on national security issues and situations that threaten the security of the nation.

It seems like Canada will go down on the same road as the US sooner or later but the cops don't want to encounter people with guns.

Hence the Nova Scotia operation resulting in "assault rifle" bans.

That was interesting. OK so from what I gather from that article the killer and "injustice collector" Gabriel Wortman was the person who planned some of the murders he committed. So in other words some of his murders were premeditated.

Am I missing something here? Was there someone else or some other entity also involved in the planning? Did his own personal plans have something to do with gun control?

I'm still trying to understand what this means...

Why is Trudeau banning guns now? (See planned Nova Scotia shootings)

Perhaps you can explain it in a way for laypeople who don't have the background knowledge of what you're referring to here.

You're a dumb racist fag....weak as fuck...Antifa are the biggest problem.....but go and side with the facist pretending you dont want facism here.....you just want to wear a facist uniform....you are going nowhere, weakling...you dont know how to win...but you know where your emoji buttons are faster than a 15 year old girl..you have to be a bit hungrier for success ......son..stop looking for someone to blame......and do something weakling
Yea that's all you got your week emojis....stop being a cry baby and do something to save Canada....unless your weak ass doesn't really believe your nonsense.....I know you rather sleep before you try hard to save Canada.....can you please get covid in a week or so.....you are taking away the oxygen from the true men......please get covid...I will give you 20 bucks.... .just die or be a MAN...stop crying with your fucking lies...weakling.....stop

That was interesting. OK so from what I gather from that article the killer and "injustice collector" Gabriel Wortman was the person who planned some of the murders he committed. So in other words some of the murders were premeditated.

Am I missing something here? Was there someone else or some other entity also involved in the planning? Did his own personal plans have something to do with gun control? I'm still trying to understand what this means...
This is what they call a false flag operation.

"A false flag is a covert operation designed to deceive; the deception creates the appearance of a particular party, group, or nation being responsible for some activity, disguising the actual source of responsibility."

How does this work?

CSIS collects information on people who can be used in false flag operations.

Enter Gabriel Wortman in 2011.

So he was reported as a dangerous person in 2011 and again in 2013 but his record was supposedly purged from RCMP records.

It's irrelevant for the cops if
somebody wants to kill cops..., right?

Screenshot_20200605-043623~2.png

There was another warning in 2013.

Screenshot_20200605-045858_2.jpg

Since there are certain objectives the "government" has to meet, "they" give orders to CSIS to make that happen.

They have the "shooter", the background story, they can make any event happen to achieve the desired effect of the operation.
They can make any story up to cover their tracks at any time...

Last edited:
Where can see planned Nova Scotia shootings?

Who planned them?
This is what they call false flag operation.

"A false flag is a covert operation designed to deceive; the deception creates the appearance of a particular party, group, or nation being responsible for some activity, disguising the actual source of responsibility."

How does this work?

So he was reported in 2011, and again in 2013 but his record was supposedly purged from RCMP records.

View attachment 113769

View attachment 113770

Since there are certain objectives the "government" has to meet, "they" give orders to CSIS to make that happen.

They have the person, the background story, they can make any event happen to achieve the desired effect of the operation.

OK now I think I get it now and I'm familiar with the concept of false flag attacks.

So in other words, higher levels of government were already aware from multiple warnings years prior that this guy in Nova Scotia was a dangerous homicidal maniac who had guns, and so he was then co-opted and cultivated by CSIS at the behest of Trudeau government to go on a deadly rampage at the right time in order to create the perfect pretext for taking away the gun rights of Canadians, even while maintaining the fiction that the Trudeau government had absolutely nothing to do with it, thus creating the false impression that these killings were solely the responsibility of a single deranged individual.

So what appears on the surface to have been the actions of one crazy murderer were actually the covert actions of the Trudeau government, but all the sheep naively believe it was Wortman alone and not Trudeau at all, which is precisely what makes it a false flag attack because everyone blames the wrong person for who was actually responsible for what happened. In the end it was actually Trudeau, not Wortman. Wortman was simply a convenient proxy and cover for Trudeau's political goals.

Is that what happened essentially?

OK now I think I get it now and I'm familiar with the concept of false flag attacks.

So in other words, higher levels of government were already aware from multiple warnings years prior that this guy in Nova Scotia was a dangerous homicidal maniac who had guns, and so he was then co-opted and cultivated by CSIS at the behest of Trudeau government to go on a deadly rampage at the right time in order to create the perfect pretext for taking away the gun rights of Canadians, even while maintaining the fiction that the Trudeau government had absolutely nothing to do with it, thus creating the false impression that these killings were solely the responsibility of a single deranged individual.

So what appears on the surface to have been the actions of one crazy murderer were actually the covert actions of the Trudeau government, but all the sheep naively believe it was Wortman alone and not Trudeau at all, which is precisely what makes it a false flag attack because everyone blames the wrong person for who was actually responsible for what happened. In the end it was actually Trudeau, not Wortman. Wortman was simply a convenient proxy and cover for Trudeau's political goals.

Is that what happened essentially?
Yes but Trudeau is not the mastermind. He's just a puppet along with the rest of the politicians. I don't know who the people are who are pulling the strings but they have the real power, big time.

Of course, Trudeau is aware of what's going on...

Yes but Trudeau is not the mastermind. He's just a puppet along with the rest of the politicians. I don't know who the people are who are pulling the strings but they have the real power, big time.

Of course, Trudeau is aware of what's going on...

So in other words Trudeau is not the ringleader here but simply one of many people who were aware of the plot and obviously a political beneficiary of its aftermath, since that created the perfect excuse to introduce gun control legislation, exactly as they had secretly planned.

This sounds incredibly similar to the Sandy Hook killings in the US. Was that also a false flag attack for the purpose of enacting gun control?

How does this work?

So he was reported as a dangerous person in 2011 and again in 2013 but his record was supposedly purged from RCMP records.

View attachment 113769

View attachment 113770

They have the "shooter", the background story, they can make any event happen to achieve the desired effect of the operation.
Then do something about it....put pressure on the police....just stop crying..if sonething is wrong...fix it.....winners dont look for excuses

So in other words Trudeau is not the ringleader here but simply one of many people who were aware of the plot and obviously a political beneficiary of its aftermath, since that created the perfect excuse to introduce gun control legislation, exactly as they had secretly planned.

This sounds incredibly similar to the Sandy Hook killings in the US. Was that also a false flag attack for the purpose of enacting gun control?
In the states there were several false flags with high number of victims (Sandy Hook, Las Vegas shootings) but they were very ineffective. People moved on quickly and almost nothing has changed. In fact, this tactic is very counterproductive. After these cases more people are rushing to buy guns.

These false flag shootings are more like rituals than attempts to curb gun ownership.

How come there are no mass shootings in this chaos when there are thousands of people are on the streets? Where are the Muslim terrorists???

How does this work?

View attachment 113769

View attachment 113770

You are a dumb weak kitten....talking but no walking.....you cant walk because you have nothing to say...you are a weak girl who thinks Canada problems can be sorted on the pushy planet..haha yea of course hookers will save the day...because weaklings cant pick up a phone or a pen to do anything...but you are good at pressing the emojis button...better than a 15 year old girl....son

In the states there were several false flags with high number of victims (Sandy Hook, Las Vegas shootings) but they were very ineffective. People moved on quickly and almost nothing has changed. In fact, this tactic is very counterproductive. After these cases more people are rushing to buy guns.

These false flag shootings are more like rituals than attempts to curb gun ownership.

How come there are no mass shootings in this chaos when there are thousands of people are on the streets? Where are the Muslim terrorists???

I presume just like in Canada the Sandy Hook and Las Vegas shootings were false flag events because it was ultimately the government who really coordinated those massacres, rather than the individual suspects as the mainstream media would have us believe? But regardless the American shootings were ineffective because unlike Canada they didn't change gun laws in any significant way, like they were supposed to?

In other words, the American shootings not only failed but were ultimately counterproductive in their secret goal of enacting gun control legislation and reducing gun ownership, whereas in Canada the false flag operation totally succeeded in it's secret purpose: to take guns away from Canadians, right?

Sandy Hook occurred during the Obama administration, so I'm guessing they were somehow behind that one, but who was responsible for the Vegas shooting which happened during the Trump Presidency?

Then do something about it....put pressure on the police....just stop crying..if sonething is wrong...fix it.....winners dont look for excuses
Sometimes you need to lose first before you win. You need to learn how to win from losing.

Sometimes you need to lose first before you win. You need to learn how to win from losing.
Hahaha ok let's lose freedom to facism and then let's try to get it back......you never lose until you give up...and then you become a.....failure.....if anyone thinks that this country is heading towards facism and does nothing to prevent it......is not a patriot and should be shot

Hahaha ok let's lose freedom to facism and then let's try to get it back......you never lose until you give up...and then you become a.....failure.....if anyone thinks that this country is heading towards facism and does nothing to prevent it......is not a patriot and should be shot
Why aren't you doing anything about it?

Why aren't you doing anything about it?
Because I dont do anything against false accusations bro...CANADA US NOT GOING FACIST .so sleep well....I dont chase cartoons bro.....but if anyone in their heart thinks Canada is going facist....if they are a true blue Canadian...they should do something...sitting around in warm pj's picking their nose...is weak and wrong and wont save Canada.if they believe and di nothing..they are allowing the facist to win....but these weak people do t really believe it.. so I call them out..weaklings...if their child was getting raped..do you think they will cry and post on the vagina site.......these dudes love to talk and cry....they keep the Kleenex company stocks high

Because I dont do anything against false accusations bro...CANADA US NOT GOING FACIST .so sleep well....I dont chase cartoons bro.....but if anyone in their heart thinks Canada is going facist....if they are a true blue Canadian...they should do something...sitting around in warm pj's picking their nose...is weak and wrong and wont save Canada.if they believe and di nothing..they are allowing the facist to win....but these weak people do t really believe it.. so I call them out..weaklings...if their child was getting raped..do you think they will cry and post on the vagina site.......these dudes love to talk and cry....they keep the Kleenex company stocks high
List some things that you have done lately to make Canada better. Be honest and don't say Canada is perfect, because it certainly isn't.

All you do is sit behind your keyboard, telling people to do something. But you have never told us what you have been doing to make our country a better place.

Do you own shares in Kleenex? Have you made any money from them?

List some things that you have done lately to make Canada better. Be honest and don't say Canada is perfect, because it certainly isn't.

All you do is sit behind your keyboard, telling people to do something. But you have never told us what you have been doing to make our country a better place.
I dont have a problem with Canada as it is....I have a career, nice motorbike, a sweet boat....life is good so I dont see any reason to complain.....if one thinks that there is too much this or that or the air quality sucks...good for them...or doesn't hurt my income.....and if I am going to cry about the most distant threat like Facism coming to Canada...I sure as shit will not cry on a site where you can find the best girl who will finger your ass at a good price bro.There is nothing wrong with Canada that is going to put me in the drain....and if there is
...stop crying and do something

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  3. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  5. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  7. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  12. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  16. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  17. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  19. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  26. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  31. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  35. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  39. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  41. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  42. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  45. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
Back