Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasia NYC

LOL i don't know if i can call it dumb luck or fate but my tax returns are in and am seriously contemplating if i shouldn't go check out Osuca tonight so them remember me and hopefully build a re pour with them. If i do i'll be sure to give the details to help you with ur decision

Welcome to the board.

I concur. The mama here seems to know what she is doing and so do the girls. That's not a coincidence, I'm sure.

I had a great session with Osuka recently and wanted to repeat, but your review makes me wonder if I shouldn't give Bianca a try.

Looking forward to more from you.

Thank you for the welcome and i have walked on locations where it seen unsanitary and that may defiantly be the case because i was raised in NY so i have no accent and it throws the girls off when i speak Korean to them there is almost always a laugh, sigh of relief or smile to follow. But i have to say i've been to lots of other locations but i've never been treated so well by the whole staff on first visit.

i'll take your advice and start a thread on that hoping for some good feedback
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?238737-Do-Koreans-get-better-treatment-with-Korean-providers

Welcome to the game we call best gfe. The review was detailed and I appreciate the details about how clean a place is. That can be a deal breaker for me.
I was always under the impression this was a rush place? Its funny I have to attribute some of your good YMMV to being korean IMHO. I have found that as soon as I speak korean (im white ex wife is korean) the attitude changes in a good way......probably a topic for a new post.

Welcome bossupratt

Hi guys First post here but been a lurker for a bit. Main reason being i wanted my first post to be something other than an average review. And since the down economy has prevented me from frequenting as often as I like I must say the experience i had last night is something worthy of popping my cherry on the forums.

i'll try to be as detailed but not too long winded. Now let me start with i am Korean and speak it well but not very fluent this has relevance with the story so bear with me. Out yesterday drinking a little got the ruge and been eyeing Bianca for a while. Regular two call system to location. Now made second call and walk down some stairs made me worry a little then the doors opened and was pleasantly surprised at how clean the place was. Mo more worries, Mamasan saw i was Korean and Giggled asking why i didn't speak korean over the phone (I get confused sometimes when they speak korean too fast).

So she takes me to one of the rooms offers water which i accept and askes me to wait a bit. She brings me some water and behind her comes this very cute girl she introduces herself as Oscua which confused me a little. She explained Bianca was getting ready and she was gonna keep me company so i don't get bored. Maybe she was bored maybe it's cause i was korean I didn't ask hey why lick a gift horse in the mouth right. So i just accepted the hospitality.

It wasn't long before Bianca made her entrance very pleased when i saw her. Oscua left and I start getting acquainted with Bianca who is more reserved than Oscua but is also fun smart and great company. So she takes me to the table shower and we chatted. She then lead me back by hand to the room and she did the normal 5 minute disappearing act after taking donation and again offering me a drink which i declined.

When she came back i wasn't really in the mood for a massage so i was face up on the bed and she read me instantly. She took her dress off and WOW. She joined me on the bed and began running her hands all over my body which led to her slightly teasing my cock and balls making me very excited. She then licked my nipples and worked her way down to my balls. I make it a point to shave my balls before i go to a session for her and myself. I figure the more clean they are the more willing they are to go all over them. And she wasn't just willing but she was enthusiastic about it. After a bit she lightly kissed my cock and expertly started a slow and sensual CBJ. i like getting head either wild or slow. But I gotta say This felt very intimate and i enjoyed every second of it. She get up and i though here we go regular AMP routine but to my surprise she positions for 69. She continued CBJ and put her beautiful shapely ass in my face and I can take a hint. I will say i'm not the best at eating a girl out but she genuinely made me feel like i was doing a exemplary job. That's an A+ in my book. I was about to pop and she knew it was time and went to ride me. I was a little drunk and for some reason to no fault of Bianca i couldn't keep it 100%. I'm not the biggest guy down there and it was still difficult to get in her. She rode me for a bit but again the whiskey dick was getting the better of me. Without missing a beat she got off me and started another CBJ but more enthusiastic one i got hard again she jumped on and WOW i was loving it. She was really getting into it and grabbed my hands and pulled it to her Awesome Tits. then ACG and i moved one hand to her ass to help her. I think she was getting tired but like a trooper she went CG again and was grinding and bucking while softly moaning and that was it. I came So did she (or at least it was a great fake cause i could feel her pussy convulsing) we froze there for a sec and she grinned a couple of more times and shot me one of the sexiest looks ever. She got off cleaned both of us off and had me flip over for a massage. The massage was nice nothing special but after that performance i couldn't care less. We talked a little more and it seems like other customers were coming in. So i got dressed gave a tip and she walked me out. On the way out Oscua made sure she introduced me Cici who is hot in her own right possible visit to her in the future as well. Got a little kiss and a hug and procceded to head home. Now I can't say this was the absolute best experiance i've had but it is up there. But what really stood out for me was the decor, clean facility, the hospitality, and how genuine the girls at this location is.

So that's it for my first post. I was a little more long winded than i wanted to be but i don't think i could do justice to this experience which i can put in my top 10(NON-GFE) so far and i had been in the hobby since 2005 just to let people know. And one thing i wanna make clear is I'm not some advertisement or anything like that I just know how to appreciate a good experience. And now i'm done here you can expect to hear a lot more from me or at least i hope to contribute a lot more from now on. Oh and some feed back about the review itself would be greatly appreciated. I write as a hobby so critiques good or bad are always welcome.

After having a session with Lana uptown, I had every intention of going to E4A uptown but do to scheduling problems on my part I decided to drive downtown to Fantasia.

After parking in the vicinity, I was put through a 2 call set up and went inside. I was met at the door by a very friendly and decent english speaking house mom, she led me to the room and I got undressed. Cici walks in wearing a very short cocktail dress that made her sexy as hell, paired with an adorable face and braces(adolescent turn on), I was glad I was there.

She brought me to the table shower despite my usual behavior to skip it, I wanted to start our session sqeeky clean, I still smelled Lana on me. She brought me back to the room, asked me to lay down and proceeded to give me a strongly dangerous massage. After a few minutes of that, she asked me to flip while the dress came off, she's very petite will large implants. I requested a 69 position and she gave a decent cbj while I. I went to town on what I have to say is a gorgeous pussy. A few minutes of that and she went rcg on me while I viewed her little associated and admired her profile in the wall mirror, I popped a few minutes later and she stayed in that position until things simmered down completely. She got a hot towel and then threatened me with more massage, I was out.

I gave her 200+ tips and left. In general, she's sexy, adorable and scripted. I have the strong impression that she doesn't like to be handled in any way, but that is somewhat typical of KMPs these days

I will go back as I like the location and the place is clean and we'll run, I really looking forward to meeting Osuca next time.

Finally got a chance to see Osuca. I'm a convert. Good experience all around. Exactly as reviewed. Spunky, energetic, friendly. etc. Certainly not gfe in the technical sense, but fun and hot.

She has a pretty face, great body and possibly the best breasts money can buy. Seriously. I've never seen bolt-ons so perfect or realistic looking. Next time I see her, I'm gonna get the name of her doctor, just in case.

Recommended.

If Bianca doesnt have bolt ons then I was not with Bianca ,although she introduced herself as Bianca. In looking at website pics,she looked more like osuca

Had appointment last thursday evening with Bianca. Slim toned pretty Korean mid to late 20's .they never look like pics on website however attractive nevertheless. Good standard session nothing spectacular although I believe future visits can be better and perhaps if I was there earlier ,my appt was at 3am. Didn't do shower and was not offered I did mentioned I showered a little earlier amd I was neatly dressed. Started with CBj then extended 69 ,she did seem to really enjoy. Moved to cg then to edge of bed with me behind finished in missionary. Seemed sweet but 2 things somewhat annoyed me. Girl has bb boltons they fit her body ,I normally like natural a or b,but her were acceptable because she had beautiful full and long nipples ,however I had some play with nipples but she kept pulling away as I would try to suck,she would say she is very sensitive. Second long wavy hair,didn't like me playing with. Limited English. I would try again however if same response with nipples a deal breaker. Was there at most minutes ,$$ total

Yeah I hate that, I mean it doesn't bother you at all that the girl was so not into you that she wanted to leave 15 minutes early even when it's her job?

Later for that 45 minute hour crap. What are they, shrinks? Next time protest, with lungs of brass if necessary.You pay, they stay. What, did they give you a discount or something?

Sara, yeah there are a bunch of girls there besides CiCi. For the month of Jan. I had Bianca and this month (last night) I had a different girl who was awesome. Bianca is very petite. The girl I had for Feb. (sorry I cannot remember her name, I'm pretty sure it starts with a vowel and it's not Osuka or Angel) is not on the website www.fantasianyc.com.
I called last night just before 11:30pm and asked who was available and I got a response of Cici, Angel (did they change her name? I could've sworn the website said "Angie" before) and this other girl that I picked.
When I arrived and mamasan led me to the room, I started to undress then mamasan came back to tell me that the girl would be about 5 min. and do I still want her, do I want to switch to Cici? And I tell her that'll I'll wait, figuring by the time I fully undress that this girl would be ready and that's what happened. The door opens when I'm ready and this wonderful looking asian comes in; A-cups, long dark hair, a slinky outfit on, nips peeking out the top. She towels me and leads me to the TS. I realize that I forgot to take my glasses off and we chuckle and she takes them and places them on the stack of towels. The TS was very nice, very soapy and warm and she was very good at cleaning everything and did a little hand-prepping of the johnson. I thoroughly enjoyed those nips peeking out during the TS.
She led me back to the room, she quickly changed the towel on the massage table and made sure that there were no wrinkles on the new towel she layed down, I thought that was pretty funny but very sweet. I layed down, she said she'd be right back and a few minutes later the lights dimmed and she disrobed and gave me a ST first. Very perky and she caressed my whole body with those nips. After some time she whispered me to turn over and then she proceeded the ST with her nips over my front. She then used her lips on Johnny and the boys. Then she took out the cover, put it on and started the CBJ. I watched in the mirror and looked down at her and she gave me some eye contact. Then it was CG time, which I think she really enjoyed, she really rocked it! and she guided my hands to her breasts. There some moments when my left knee was bumping the wall! Then after some time she whispered "doggy" and I obliged and that was the show stopper. My girl then gave me a hard massage using her knee's on my back and massaged my legs, feet, arms and hands and neck really well. I could hear another guy coming in and getting his TS, while she was going CG and then he was near outside our door and my girl was talking a bit to mamasan and I got the impression that mamasan was telling my girl to hurry it up for this other guy. My girl got the hot towel, water, and helped me to dress and a peck. I got 45 minutes out of my hour. The whole experience was great except for the fact I was shorted but the girl (I wish I could remember her name) was really good.

Nice review. She had caught my eye, and working fairly close by, I might mosey on over to see for myself.

Saw this lady after looking at her pic on fantasia's site for a few weeks. I showed up late at night, and she was available, so I jumped on it. Bianca is a stone FOX. After getting a good look at her hot little body, I lay on the table while she did the usual disappearing act and I started getting hard just anticipating being with her. I wasn't disappointed. She returned and gave me a (gentle, thank God) hot towel treatment. She then started a slow and sensual squeezing of my guy through the towel I was draped with. She has a great pair of hands to go along with a slender waist and gorgeous pair of legs. After a few minutes of this, she removed the towel and gave me a slow squeeze-up which produced a shiny drop of pre-cum. I had never had any asian provider do this, and it got me even hotter. She covered me, and swiveled me so I was sitting on the edge of the table, and began an excellent BJ; nice and slow and not at all mechanical. I knew I was gonna lose it, and desperately wanted into that slit, so I lay back down and asked for ACG, to which she readily agreed. She had all the right moves, and was nice and snug (aren't they all?). In a few, she spun around and we were in RACG, and the sight of that gorgeous pussy and butt sliding up and down on my slick pole did it. She must have felt me swell up prior to blasting, because she tossed me a look over her shoulder that kinda said "Ain't I a good girl?" I blew, and after cleaning me up, she snuggled up close to me and practiced her English for the remainder of the session. Great time, and I would repeat. I WILL repeat. Damages were 2. Plus 2tip. Fantasianyc.com.

Saw CiCi recently, not much to add except she looks mixed. VERY standard session, and oh damn her breasts are awesome. Had alot of trouble figuring out if they were real or fake. Just very well done.

Guys, we all know what fake reviews look like so lets move past it. (if you are going to post a fake review, learn how to do a better job - you are making your place look worse, cause nobody wants to go somewhere that requires an employee to post fake reviews to generate business)

Soooo is CiCi the only one there? what about the other girls? is it ST only or is fs on table so to speak . . . thx

I (aka Sinswedeman) reviewed Cici on another site, so here's the copy and paste version (with a correction on the pres.):

I visited this spa on Dec 30 in the evening. It's in a discreet location with the normal two phone call/ID check. I had called ahead and asked for LaLa but was told she was on vacation and I opted for my second choice CiCi. After I was let in by the mamasan (who was very polite) she led me to the room where I got ready. The decor was very nice, the facility looked and smelled clean. Cici arrived, received 10 hugs from ol'Jackson and soon after led me to the TS. The TS was very, very nice and Cici did a very thorough job. Once back in the room, which was warm and cozy, I layed down and Cici got herself ready for the massage. Cici has a great technique and massaged all the tight spots, except for my feet and hands, which could've used her professional touch. However Cici is one of those that excel at the ST, which she used before and after the flip. Cici was very accommodating. Afterward, I still had some time left and she stayed. I gave her back some gentle rubbings which she enjoyed. She ended with a warm washcloth.

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    ❤❤at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢Thursday ❣ 💋Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💗 Lucy, 💋💞 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💓Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💥💞Thursday, 💘💗Cindy,💋💞 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💦💫📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐Thursday, 💞💋 Michelle 💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. lemon_tree:
    💖💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💖 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯❤ Thursday, 💞 Yoyo,💗💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  20. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  22. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  23. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  49. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  50. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
Back