Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.net | Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evening hours question

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been covered here before but I can't seem to come up with anything. Right now I'm working 2-3 evenings a week and wanting to go down to only 1. Does anyone have a practice that is primarily a daytime practice? Is this even feasible? Will I be shooting myself in the foot if I cut out much of my evening practice?

I ask because this is something I've been struggling with lately and I met with my life/business coach yesterday and she challenged me to stop struggling with it and do something about it. I have 2 kids (almost 8 and 5) and a husband who works long hours, especially in the summer. I really feel like our family is getting pushed aside because of our work hours and I really would like to change that now. Evenings are the hardest for us because of afterschool activites, sports and just regular family time. We seem to always be running, passing the kids off to one another on the fly. It's really getting old. So I'd really like to limit my evenings to once a week but I'm wondering if I can really do it.

I have a part-time practice because we have a 6 yr old and 5 yr old. I offer one evening appointment at 7pm for those who really need it (the evening is kept flexible; I just tell them which one works for me). Luckily, the vast majority of my clients come during the day. My "late day" appointment starts at 4pm so I have time to go pick up the kids before 6pm.

One of the primary reasons I have my own practice is to have full control of my schedule because of family. You need to do what works for you; the clientele will respond in kind. Trust that it will work because you believe it will work!

I'm in the Law of Attraction school of thought that says, "Offer evening appointments even though you don't want to do them and you'll only get MORE of them!"

The more you get, the more you'll resist them, the more emotional energy will be going to them, and therefore the more you will attract them!

Set your hours, publish them on your website, brochures, cards, and focus your energy on attracting folks who can come to you during the day.

Many folks have Mondays off. Others have flex schedules or work from home.

If you want to offer a limited amount of evening appointments, decide how many first. Then stick to it. If you've already done that many, you tell folks that you can't see them until next week, or the week after, etc.

If the # fills up, consider charging extra for evening appointments. Your evenings are more valuable to you than the daytime--charge accordingly. Then if the number of appointments drops off, you're getting two things you want: fewer evening appointments, and enough income. Less can be more.

I agree with the others. Set up which nights (if any) you are willing to except evening appointments and change your hours accordingly.
If family time is important to you, set your priorities and plan accordingly.
If you want to be done with work by a certain time then mark the evenings off of your appt schedule. No appointments after 4 pm (except for one night per week) because you want to be there for the hubby & kids when they get home from work? Fine block out the hours accordingly. If you make your availability only 1 night per week then hopefully that evening will be full (or as full as you want it to be). If that night's schedule is always full, you can then decide to open up another night or whether to stay "as is."
As Egomagickian says you can always charge a higher price for your evening time slots. Or you can give a small discount to clients who set up a Standing Day Time Appointment. (Perhaps encouraging the purchase of a package of massages?)
Tell your awesome daytime clients, "I'm looking for more people just like you...Who do you know that could benefit from my work?"
You go get 'em Mamajen! ;)

I work in an office with 3 other independent massage therapists and they all have day hours (they rarely take appointments after 5:00) and each supports themself doing fulltime massage with those day appointments. So, it can be done! Everyone here has given great suggestions for attracting the clients who are right for you. I wish you the very best!

I am making a very similar change to my schedule. Right now I take appointments M-F. Two of those days are 9:30-5:30, two are 1:00-7:00, and one day is just one 9:30 and one 5:30. My plan is to implement a new schedule by July 1. I am changing it to be M-Th with three days 9:30-5:30 and one day still with one morning and one evening. So I am not really changing my practice at once from an evening to morning practice, but eventually I'd like it to look something like 3 days a week 10-4.

I am not sure right now how I will handle giving up the full client load of 5:30 appointments that I have right now, but when I have build up my morning and day time clients then obviously I'll be in a better position financially to refer them out or something.

My day time clients have been nurses and other medical workers, retired folks, stay at home mothers, business owners, college students, and employees who have a flexible schedule.

Perhaps a gradual shift would be best if you have a steady client base right now. Get rid of one evening and open up one morning and then market for mornings.

I think it depends on where you practice as to whether or not cutting out evenings is feasible or not. I practice in an outlying suburb, and most of my clients are between age 40 & 60, where they are firmly cemented in 9-5 jobs, who live close-by and want to get their commute largely over with before getting their massage. Thus, my 6.30p and 8p slots fill rather quickly, and my 4.30p slot stays open, despite the fact that I've added an Early Bird special of sorts (for any appts that start at that time) in order to try & fill that spot. On Fridays it's a little easier at times, but usually not. In our outer suburb, we get more calls for later evenings than anything, and practically no one wants daytime.

I also worked a few weekdays in a clinic located in a slightly more "inner" suburb. My experience there was that their busiest time was the appt slots that started between 2 & 5p. A few liked the 7.30p spot (the latest) but most wanted the late afternoon/earlier evening. Of course, that suburb being closer in, ppl could get there much earlier than those who came to my place in the outlying areas.

In my area, no matter where I practice, I probably could not cut off my availability at the end of the business day without doing evenings. But if I really wanted to do it in this area, I could get away with it by targeting a particular niche--injured people, the elderly, corporate chair/table massage (businesses, apartments, gyms, etc), corrective/rehabilitative or medical/reconstructive/post-surgical work, hospitals, the elite/well-to-do who may be owners of corporations who may have other ppl managing the place for them and may not have to physically be there themselves, you get the idea. :)

I tend to look at Universal energies a bit differently than some of the views stated here. All of our experiences are different, of course, but my own has taught me that if I project thoughts of opposition to an idea (such as working during particular times or taking on more than a certain number of clients in a day or week, etc), then the Universe will respond by complying with me. I wouldn't attract more of what I don't want by doing so, I'd indeed attract less. Of course, there is fine print that goes along with that--I can unintentionally put out too strong a vibe and the Universe will respond too much. So, I am always careful what I ask for! :)

Well, I hope that helped someone :)
Just my thoughts...
Hugs,
~Jyoti

Take a look at the after-school/summer scheduling for your kids, see which evenings, if any you will need to spend the time with them the most and schedule your massage clients, if any, on the evenings when the time isn't so highly in demand for the family.

THEN, set a start date for your new schedule, post notices, send postcards, whatever works best for you, and stick with it. My hours are 9:30am UNTIL 7PM Monday - Friday. I used to work till 9:30pm 3 days a week when I first started..... that got old quick, and I resented those folks who kept me there late....... long story short, I changed my schedule, they adapted, and most of them are still with me all these years later. My way of thinking on the subject of evening hours is this, if they work for you personally, great, work them. If not, DON'T!!! I offer my regular hours to everyone. THEN, on the rare occasion nothing else works out scheduling wise for myself, or my client, I will either extend my evening or, shudder, work on Saturday morning...........

Decide what YOU need and go from there.

Thanks all, I'm gonna do it!

Right now I work Monday, Wednesday and Friday taking appts at 9:30, 11:00, 12:30, 2:30 and 4:00. Then I leave to pick the kiddos up at afterschool care, drop them at home with hubby and come back on Mondays and Wednesdays for a 6:30 and an 8:00. It would be so much easier if hubby could pick them up but his work hours aren't nearly as flexible as mine and he can't get there before they close. My daytime slots are usually pretty full and my evening slots are always full. Starting mid July (I'm booked in the evenings until then) I'm going to cut out my Wednesday evenings but keep everything else the same. I've already spoken to many of my regular evening clients and have them on the schedule already. So it will really only affect the once-every-few-month clients, who I'll be more than happy to schedule during the day or pass off to an office mate.

I've been feeling bogged down lately, very seforum.xxxnant, and this decision has given me new life. Funny how something so simple can change everything.

Oh, and I'm also going to Kripalu in June for a Thai Yoga Massage workshop, ALONE! No kids, no husband, just me! I can't wait. That'll be a huge boost for my outlook!

Edited to say that it looks like an awful lot of appointments each day but I do have a few regulars that are only 30 minutes so I do get downtime between clients.

I think you are doing the right thing for yourself to cut your schedule accordingly.

If you do just one day and it works, then what you can consider, is doing the same with the other late day when your book starts to change. Even possibly adding an earlier appointment or two on the mornings you start at 9:30. Maybe consider adding an 8:00 am and see what happens. :)

*sign on the window*

Mamajen's Massage Office
Hours:
M-W-F
8 am - 4 pm

I work later appointments myself - but then, I am not a morning OR traffic person. And opening up early would address both of these personal "issues" I have in a BAD way!!!! :shock:

Enjoy!

05/22/07: Edited for typo

LOL @ pueppi! Sometimes my morning-person clients grumble that I won't take my first until 10:30am, except for very rare exceptions. I tell them: "Trust me you do NOT want me working on you until after I've been awake for awhile." :lol:

I'm another one who won't start my day before 10:30am. When I had an office job, I would wake up fifteen minutes before I had to leave the house, arrive at the office groggy (at 8am), and slowly wake up as I began the paperwork of the day. Since I became a massage therapist, that was no longer an option. I need to be awake, alert, aware, intuitive, and at my best when I start a massage. I actually like to arrive at my massage office at 9am and enjoy those 90 minutes of morning solitude to slowly come to life. It's a schedule that works for me.

Mamajen, congrats on changing your schedule to one that works better for you & your family! I agree with what everyone else has posted. Once you state clearly when you're available, you will attract daytime clients and can let those evening appointments go.

Ha! You've obviously not seen me in the morning! I struggle getting my daughter to school on time at 8:30, I could never even think about going into the office earlier.

Besides, my husband is starting a life/business coaching business and he has clients in the morning, before he heads to his "real" job so I've got kid duty in the morning.

akb said:
My plan is to implement a new schedule by July 1. I am changing it to be M-Th with three days 9:30-5:30 and one day still with one morning and one evening.

I had to open this thread again! I did change my schedule to have Friday off and a split day on Wednesday. But I just couldn't stop taking late appointments! I looked at my book and realized that I've got all these evening people on a maint. plan and to take Friday off I had to shift appointments and open up two 7pm appointments a week.

I just don't know how I'll get rid of these evenings when I've got them all on a maint. plan!

Here's what I'd like:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday first appointment at 9:30 last appointment at 4:00.

Here's what I've got:
Monday first appointment 9:30 last appointment 7:00
Tuesday same
Wednesday standing appointment at 5:30
Thursday first appointment 9:30 last appointment 5:30

So all my 5:30 and 7:00 appointments are standing appointment maint. plan clients. Some of them probably could find a time during the day to come in but they'd rather not. Others probably couldn't come because of work. The good thing is that any new people have to take a day time appointment because I can't even accept new clients for evening appointments. The bad thing is that I feel I've dug a whole for myself.

I am starting to put the feelers out to my evening clients that I am working toward a 9:30-4:00 schedule by mid fall but definitely by the new year so if they are able to come on a different time/day that would be great.

I am hoping to find another therapist to fill in on my off days/times, but until then I feel I'm just going to be letting people go.

Any advice for how to handle it?

It took me a long while to stop working crazy hours. I have been learning to say "no". :} When you do decide on your hours, be firm. There will always be that one person who will always have a massage "emergency" at odd hours. They will say "just this once", and it will never be once. "you did it for me last time, why CANT you massage at 10 pm again??"
Been a long day, rambling now, had issues with a client lol It wont kill your business to set hours. Set them, let clients know what they are, you will be fine :}

I've done very well with limiting my evening hours. I still have a few weeks where I have 2 full evenings booked but they've been booked for a long while and I haven't scheduled clients where I don't want to. I've been very good about staying within my boundaries. And my clients have been very good, they understand that my family is important to me and are willing to work with me. I've lost 2 evening clients but at the same time, I picked up 2 daytime clients. So it all evens out.

So my schedule now looks like this:
Monday: Yoga class in the morning, first client at 11am, last client starting at 7:45pm, with a short break to pick up the kids from daycare at 5:30.
Tuesday: off, but may pick up a morning client once my youngest starts kindy in the fall (YAY!)
Wednesday: Referral mtg at 7:30, first client at 9:30, last client at 4pm
Thursday: Same as Tuesday
Friday: First client at 9:30, last client at 4pm

Both kids are in soccer in the fall so my evenings will be full of carting them around and watching them play. Which is what I really want to do, not miss all their games so I can work. I'm pretty happy with my schedule lately.

So, Anita, it WILL work for you. You just need to find the right words for your clients and be firm with your boundaries. And remember that with the right attitude everything will fall into place.

I just don't know how I'll get rid of these evenings when I've got them all on a maint. plan!

Here's what I'd like:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday first appointment at 9:30 last appointment at 4:00.

Here's what I've got:
Monday first appointment 9:30 last appointment 7:00
Tuesday same
Wednesday standing appointment at 5:30
Thursday first appointment 9:30 last appointment 5:30

So all my 5:30 and 7:00 appointments are standing appointment maint. plan clients. Some of them probably could find a time during the day to come in but they'd rather not. Others probably couldn't come because of work.

Anita,

I was looking at your post and trying to see how I can help.

Please correct me if I am wrong. You don't want to work on Wed. and you have only one 5:30pm appointment on those days currently?

I'd say the first implementation would be to delete Wed.'s from your book. Get that particular client on a schedule that fits into the "Monday, Tuesday, Thursday first appointment at 9:30 last appointment at 4:00." If that is the only client on Wed. then at least you will clear up that portion of your schedule.

I am trying to help you make it so you don't cut everyone off at once from their evening appts. but gradually move into the new schedule. However, I do know for some people it is better just to make the cut on the hours and ask the clients to conform.

So, if you ease into it, it looks to me that the next easy step would be to clear up that Thursday. Stop seeing the last one at 5:30 and have them also switch to the "Monday, Tuesday, Thursday first appointment at 9:30 last appointment at 4:00."

Another thought is to fix the Wed. & Thursday immediately in one fell swoop.

Your Mondays and Tuesdays appear to be a bit more difficult to correct without taking out the axe.

This seems a bit jumbled in writing, but another thought it to decide when you will change your hours (in your head) and actually make x's in your book as to booking yourself out - let's say, starting Sept. 15. Then as your clients re-schedule, you just put them on appointments that fit your new schedule. You may have some stragglers, as they change their plans and daily routines, but you can at least try and work everyone into the new hours by October 30. That would have you prepared for November and you'd be completely transitioned by December.

Personally I'd shoot for the October deadline, because the December holidays tend to be full of chaos - at least for our clients.

Does this help any? :?

akb said:
Some of them probably could find a time during the day to come in but they'd rather not. Others probably couldn't come because of work.

I had several clients that would rather come in the evening but could carve out some time during the day and I was able to switch most of them. Basically, I changed my way of thinking. I figure that if these clients really want to see me, they will find a way to make it work within the parameters I set up. Of course, there are the ones who can't come during the day due to work and they are the clients who receive the evening slots.

One thing that pueppi said that was really effective for me was to X out those times in my book that I had scheduled in the past that I no longer wanted to schedule. Or, alternately, I would schedule something else in that time frame so I couldn't schedule clients. It became much easier for me to stick to my boundaries.

Good luck!

Thanks so much for responding, it helps to hear some ideas!

pueppi, yes I would like not to take massage appointments on Wednesday, but currently I do take one standing appointment at 5:30.

pueppi, I think your last idea would work best for me. I was just talking with a friend about it and we came up with telling my evening clients (14 people) that I am implementing new hours as of Month/Day and give them the option of first dibs for my daytime hours. So if they can work it out with their work schedules that's great, but if not then it gives them enough time to find someone new. I was thinking of sometime in December as THE day.

So that all sounds very very easy, and yet it is freaking me out because these are clients (most of them anyway) who have been with me for over a year on an every two or three week schedule...in the evening...and I want to honor what they've meant to my business and yet I am aching to be home with my 2 year old in the evenings.

But more so, it is also freaking me out because this is over $1200 of monthly income that I can solidly count on and if they don't move to day time appointments it will obviously hurt my finances until I build up regular daytimers. And although I am not the sole bread winner of the family, my business does well over half of our income.

Setting a date for the change is scary (financially) to me, and yet it's just what needs to be done. I know that I'll make other stuff happen when I let go of what I do not wish to have in my life.

Thanks for coming back to say how things are going mamajen, it's encouraging that you are picking up more daytimers.

mamajen said:
One thing that pueppi said that was really effective for me was to X out those times in my book that I had scheduled in the past that I no longer wanted to schedule. Or, alternately, I would schedule something else in that time frame so I couldn't schedule clients. It became much easier for me to stick to my boundaries.

I do this for myself as well. I just run a line down the center of the "times" on my planner so I don't even have a "time" to circle for an appointment.

I am pretty much decided that the only thing holding me back at this point is the money I'd be walking away from if these clients don't move to day time.

That's all there is to it. Money.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
  3. MP69:
    Angela
  4. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ”ดThursday โฃ Ruby, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žVivian โค(Bunny), โฃbeautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and curvy, busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’žJessica, ๐Ÿ’—average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... โค ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜ STELLA AND CHANEL TO SERVE YOU TODAY
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new cute Ivy 30โ€™s and young fun Tina with Curve body, young sweet Japanese Lily and pretty GFE Ella and are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ MARIA, HANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA, KIRAN, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  16. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธNANCY: A PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  19. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come and welcome her.
  20. Birchmount&14th:
    THURSDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. (* ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ is returning Saturday! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
  21. ogengineer:
    Mumbai
  22. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘New girl Vicy so young girl sexy body very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนCici very good deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘kitty good table shower ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  26. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  27. bumika.vashi:
    :oops:(((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))):oops: :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums,Remember Me.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.??:oops: Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services P
  28. basketballguy3035:
    hazek
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนnew girl bobo sexy body very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Jenny good deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 8 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, LUCY, AMANDA, NISHA, SANA, AAVI, MAY ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    CHINESE NEW GIRL and JAPANESE CHANEL 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  32. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘every day 3 girls ๐ŸŒนnew girl BoBo big boobs so sexy baby very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici ๐Ÿ‘so good table shower,Jenny so good deep tissue massage 5124 St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366
  35. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฅฐ
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Mia 25 years old and young cute Angela with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  40. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA * NEW Today! . TINA * Also NEW Today! is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come and welcome her. VIVI is a very
  41. Birchmount&14th:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐‹๐„๐Ž๐๐€ & ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ is returning Saturday!
  42. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE YOUNG AND CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS FRIENDLY, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND IS NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  44. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Vietnamese Lina, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and..
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services.
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃMORNING WOOD? WE CAN FIX THAT!! WITH CHINESE NEW GIRL and SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER! 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง! SPA LINE 905-604-8186!!
  50. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. :oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not fo
Back