Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa AD E&M Health & Wellness Centre, 7665 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Markham, ON, (905) 479-6668 - Spa Schedule, etc.

I thought you have the special guest from superior .. haha
We have special guest coming from all over the place i cannot keep track...lol :lol you can be a guest today too..lol

Last edited:
Plus the other 2 in the L.O.L.A. equation, Lucy or Ada could hold
a candle to any other masseuses in York Region. Just sayin lol.
Is my fave day Wednesday at E&M. May try out the new text number but just have to decide which to go with.
IT's LOLA DAY!!
Beautiful day today and good day to visit any of the girl.
Everyone can provide a good strong massage. My favorites today would be Busty Lucy and Core girl Ada.

View attachment 412627
Not sure if those are a great choice of letters because of the backstabbers down the street.

Last edited:
Is my fave day Wednesday at E&M. May try out the new text number but just have to decide which to go with.

Not sure if IU is a great choice of letters because of the backstabbers down the street.
Some people have to be told ๐Ÿคฃ

I have not even tried the text number as of yet, well not EM's text number.
Looking forward to hearing if you got in and who you saw.

Wanted to wholeheartedly thank all of those who suggested Opal at E&M.
The message was amazing, felt like a dough in her hands that she was expertly kneading. All the reviews about her massage skills are totally correct. The tease was slow and the finish great!
As someone correctly said, she gets great reviews without taking her clothes off. Amazing lady! And she does this all with a smile on her face.

The message was amazing, felt like a dough in her hands that she was expertly kneading. All the reviews about her massage skills are totally correct. The tease was slow and the finish great!
As someone correctly said, she gets great reviews without taking her clothes off. Amazing lady! And she does this all with a smile on her face.
She's a bit of a hidden gem. Getting a little harder to get as a walkin now though might have to start callin first ๐Ÿ˜‚

The message was amazing,
Ah yes thank you, we do our best to get the message across.
How was the massage though, kidding.
She is the most personable with that huge smile....great hugs too!!

Ah yes thank you, we do our best to get the message across.
How was the massage though, kidding.

She is the most personable with that huge smile....great hugs too!!
Yes, agree.
She really worked on those old muscle groups. Would like to go back, but not sure if 2 days are enough for the muscles to recover. Does she also do a light massage?
Or is there anyone else you can suggest.
Thinking of Saturday, if my sore muscles recover.
Thanks again

Good morning from E&M, Markham's best Spa!

For Thursday March 14, 2024, our attendants are Ada, Coco, Lucy and Cherry

Ada is young, fit, good-looking with nice curves and provides a great experience. Highly sought after!
Coco is one of our newer additions. She's cute and petite and already incredibly popular!
Lucy is tiny but has a nice figure, is a good conversationalist and knows what she's doing. She'll make you feel wonderful right from the start
Cherry is one of our newest attendants. Come by and make her feel welcome!

Walk-ins are welcome, but booking in advance is highly recommended!

E&M Recommendations: ๐Ÿ‘
For cute/slim/sexy: Coco
For tease: Lucy
For young/new: Cherry
For young/amazing: Ada

Here's what people have said (click the links to read the full reviews): ๐Ÿ‘‡
Lucy: Excellent hard massage and long tease before the flip

Ada: Massage was fantastic. Thorough and strong. Very professional ... The tease began I think about 20 min in
Coco: Just tried Coco. Wearing tight tna pants and white tee. Great looking gal. Massage was good, release was good
Cherry: Very relaxing, tease, finish

1710421893988.png
The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use our newly renovated in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Cherry/Ada: ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

JimiNY: Well I got in to see Cherry for the 45 and was pleasantly surprised at her level of English because when I asked the boss, she said like equivalent to Ada's. I went okay, will have to hand sign and gesture a lot with hands, hips...whatever it takes, but no, it is pretty good. I said let's see your hard massage, 3 minutes in had to tell her to let up. She is very tiny and the lbs per square inch on those tiny hands are very high. Says she has been in Canada 1 year and was trained by a beauty spa owner. Cherry is kind of cute in a different way, like Cici. She worked my shoulders quite a bit, says they were tired. We talked about her services, she does the basic hj, no nude which is okay and will follow E&M values

JimiNY: I got in to see Cherry again this morning and all I can say from my last visit with her is that she has improved greatly on her method of massage, very relaxing, tease, finish. Once again there was no nude but seems to be much more relaxed in her mannerisms, very calm....and yes, cuteness is definitely as huge bonus

clockwork: Recent visit to E&M. Used to see Michelle there before she retired. Booked with Ada based on reviews here. Excellent experience. Although not overly talkative, sheโ€™s very friendly with a very sweet disposition and sense of humility. English isnโ€™t fluent, but enough to have a basic convo & make requests. Massage was fantastic. Thorough and strong. Very professional. Some areas of my back need attention and she listened well. The tease began I think about 20 min in, while facing down. Great technique. On the flip the gradual build continued. With pants on she allowed me to stimulate her through her clothes with my hand, which she seemed to really enjoy. It was hot. I played with her tits some, under her shirt. There may have been more on the menu but I wasnโ€™t seeking more. Awesome release. Looks wise sheโ€™s pretty , about 5โ€™4โ€ -ish with a fairly fit but curvy body. Sheโ€™s no spinner, but I prefer thicker legs anyway. I think B-cups but for me breast size isnโ€™t important. She didnโ€™t mention tips at all. My only feedback for improvement would be start the tease sooner, then go back to the massage, tease a little again etc., the way Michelle used to. For me this is the quintessential semi-legit experience. Awesome massage and great technique from a friendly, decent looking woman who isnโ€™t tip hungry and doesnโ€™t up-sell. Face 7 Body 6.5-7 Personality 9-10 Massage 9-10 Technique 9 $60, 1 hr. room fee $60 tip (40 HE plus 20 for the additional touching)

Mav: Cici was busy but after speaking with Michelle, I do not think it is the same Cici. I ended up seeing Ada for the first time. Great massage, nice medium pressure as requested. She doesnโ€™t say much but what she lacks in verbal communication, she excelled in other ways of communicating. Definite repeat. And as always, nice to see Michelle again, who looked very pretty today btw

Wolfbane: I tried Ada at E&M about 2 weeks ago for 1 hour and it's my first time back at E&M for a long time since covid started. would rate her looks 6 to 7/10, body generally in shape but can be toned more, her massage is quite decent, and pre-flip tease is ample. On turning over, I was able to reach under her shirt and grab her tits which I think are A to B cup size, had her pants down and grabbed her butt, and kisses on the lips, so I would say decent YMMV by semi-legit standards. This being my first time with her I thought she is probably worth a repeat

PatrickLalime: I know Ada has been well reviewed on here but saw her again last week and just so happy with her service, figured Iโ€™d bump her again. Opted for the 60 min massage - reasonable price after going to Bliss a bit recently. Ada gives the closest thing to a real RMT style massage Iโ€™ve ever experienced at a MP. Great pressure, fantastic working through my sore muscles. If I had one feedback, I wouldโ€™ve loved some more teasing throughout. Tease was good - I really like post flip where she doesnโ€™t just get right into the HJ. She really takes her time to draw her fingers all over your balls and taint for a solid 5-10 mins. Really prolongs the HJ build up. Love her B titties as well. Total damage was $120 - $60 for massage, $60 tip. Will definitely be going back when Iโ€™m in the neighbourhood. Left feeling like I had a RMT massage plus a release lol

Yes, agree.
She really worked on those old muscle groups. Would like to go back, but not sure if 2 days are enough for the muscles to recover. Does she also do a light massage?
Thanks again
Saturday huh?
The reason I say that is Ada has the most relaxing, equally as functional and full medium massage.
Absolute flowing coverage that would only compliment Opal's massage.
The boss always says I have the most red face after Ada and not from embarrassment, lol
She is in today and then Sunday next.
Saturday, I would say Vicky or Lucy would fit the bill.

I guess my timing is pretty good as I see Lucy is on schedule - Here is my latest E@M review on Lucy:
I had a great time with Lucy, cute girl looks a bit like Cici, great attitude, very talkative, nice body, and rather busty.
Massage: Provides a pretty strong massage and sensual at the same time. Lucy applied some pretty good techniques great elbow work on my back and glutes. After she applied the oil is where it felt more sensational. I love it when she worked my inner thighs and groin area and her hands would occasionally graze my 2 friends.
Tease/fun: I would say she has really good teasing skills on par with Ivy, she would be applying plenty of oil around your whole groin and butt hole area. A very stimulating, unique feeling, easily gets you all worked up and super excited. After a good maybe 10 mins of teasing, I couldn't handle it anymore and asked to flip over. The next part is where she shined again revealing the nicest natural DD melons. She was not shy and allowed me to and explore those assets and she equally enjoyed the experience as well.
Overall: great communicator speaking both English and Cantonese, I just love her up beat energy, flirty personality, laughter and of course her natural DD's. If you are looking for a good solid massage, good conversation, and some light fun she is your girl. Enjoy Gents!

I guess my timing is pretty good as I see Lucy is on schedule - Here is my latest E@M review on Lucy:
I had a great time with Lucy, cute girl looks a bit like Cici, great attitude, very talkative, nice body, and rather busty.
Massage: Provides a pretty strong massage and sensual at the same time. Lucy applied some pretty good techniques great elbow work on my back and glutes. After she applied the oil is where it felt more sensational. I love it when she worked my inner thighs and groin area and her hands would occasionally graze my 2 friends.
Tease/fun: I would say she has really good teasing skills on par with Ivy, she would be applying plenty of oil around your whole groin and butt hole area. A very stimulating, unique feeling, easily gets you all worked up and super excited. After a good maybe 10 mins of teasing, I couldn't handle it anymore and asked to flip over. The next part is where she shined again revealing the nicest natural DD melons. She was not shy and allowed me to and explore those assets and she equally enjoyed the experience as well.
Overall: great communicator speaking both English and Cantonese, I just love her up beat energy, flirty personality, laughter and of course her natural DD's. If you are looking for a good solid massage, good conversation, and some light fun she is your girl. Enjoy Gents!
Who has the sexier bod and massage? Coco or Lucy?

Who has the sexier bod and massage? Coco or Lucy?
I should call it it THUR BOOB DAY LOL...... Both have nice body bodies and with busty naturals....If you want someone slightly younger then go with Coco, but I prefer Lucy's tease and massage. Eventually you will need to flip a coin and try both. You can go wrong with either. Both will give you a joyful experience.

Can someone do me a solid and tell me who from todays friday lineup can give the best

Tease/sensual touches. Someone who can help a shy first time massage getter and just tease the sensitive areas from the start to finish.

I am looking for a very thorough teasing massage with a sensual happy ending. Who would be best?

Can someone do me a solid and tell me who from todays friday lineup can give the best

Tease/sensual touches. Someone who can help a shy first time massage getter and just tease the sensitive areas from the start to finish.

I am looking for a very thorough teasing massage with a sensual happy ending. Who would be best?
You can't be that bored, 6 posts in 6 years but DD will answer your question on
that aspect of a massage provided at E&M, he is good at that.
He should be on break at noon, lol

If the schedule serves us correctly, there would be 5 on duty today.

For the best massage today is Opal, an rmt equal and has the best attitude.

Last edited:
Good morning from Markham's premier spa, E&M Wellness!
It's our Fantastic Friday lineup so come on by, but be sure to make an appointment!

For Friday March 15, 2024, our attendants are Opal, Coco, Kelly, Vicky and Olivia

Opal gives an amazing massage, and excels at back-walking. If you've never tried it, today's the day!
Kelly is young, petite, very popular and gives a medium strong massage
Vicky is cute and petite and worth a visit! (you might want to book in advance)
Coco is one of our newest additions. She's young, cute, has a nice figure and is bound to please you!
Olivia is pretty, has a nice body and gives a great massage! Very good English too, so come by and say hello!

E&M Recommendations: ๐Ÿ‘
For young/fun: Kelly/Vicky
For massage: Opal
For new/young: Coco

For returning star: Olivia

Here's what people have said (click the links to read the full reviews): ๐Ÿ‘‡
Vicky: Magnificent massage with her own technique. On the flip, she allowed topless
Opal
: Had a massage with Opal recently and all I can say, it was more than likely the best I have had at E&M if not anywhere

Kelly: Very nice medium strong and nice tease before flip. Opted for topless, not tip hungry
Coco: Just tried Coco. Wearing tight tna pants and white tee. Great looking gal. Massage was good, release was good

1710509128071.png
The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use our newly renovated in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Coco/Olivia: ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

johnjoebowler: Holy fuck. Can't speak. Coco is a must

Aka: Had a great time with Coco , good energy, nice smile & beautiful melons

bob_loblaw: Heard that Coco resembles my avatar a bit can anyone confirm? If so I'm going to go broke ๐Ÿ˜…

DareDevil: I was in the neighborhood and the boss recommended me to try Coco. Pretty girl, tall, slim body. Young maybe late 20's. She didn't speak much. She speaks Cantonese and Mandarin fluently. Yeah friendly attitude and likes to joke around. Massage: she mentioned she's been mssaging for only 2 months. Surprisingly it was quite enjoyable, decent strength, used lots of hand and finger presses. She also used her knee and performed a few thai moves. Fun: i can say she shines alot more liberal then some of the others. I will share she looks great from head to toe. What stood out the most, she revelaed her beautiful natural C melons and was ok for exploring. I won't share all the details and leave some imagination. But she Certainly fun worth another visit. She told me works Thur and Fri. Enjoy Gents!

johnjoebowler: I concur. One of the nicest sets I've seen. Coco's extremely nice as well.

EMSpa_schedule: Olivia is a returning attendant that used to work her as Yoyo. She's very pretty, extremely friendly and easy-going and has a fairly good command of English and isn't afraid to have a conversation. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Massage-wise she's also very good as she's been giving massages for quite some time. She has a nice figure and takes care of herself really well so you're sure to enjoy your time with her!

Last edited:
I was hoping Linda would be in today. Read a review and was intrigued by what was said. Think I will try this Opal even though I am not into hard massages.

Yes, agree.
Thanks again

Shoutbox
  1. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  5. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  8. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  9. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Wednesday, โฃโค Mona,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy โฃโค Apple,๐Ÿ’‹ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ๐Ÿ’ž Angela, ๐Ÿ’‹slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and โ˜บ Lisa, ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  15. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’— Wednesday, ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ’– Fifi, and โค๐Ÿ’— Jenny,๐Ÿ’‹ shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  16. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  17. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’— Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โค Nicole, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘„ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  20. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ขโค Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“ Yoyo, ๐Ÿ’‹slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  21. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  24. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  25. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  26. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  27. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  28. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  31. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  32. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 4 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  36. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  37. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  41. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
  44. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  45. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  46. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  47. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  50. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!