Spa AD E&M Health & Wellness Centre, 7665 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Markham, ON, (905) 479-6668 - Spa Schedule, etc.

Did anyone try Lucy ?
Saw Lucy recently - 9/10 experience. I would not agree she is busty but great body, c cup boobs, super friendly service. Excellent hard massage and long tease before the flip. Sexy slow hj finish. Fully clothed but roaming hands allowed. very pretty lady imo. Would repeat.

I saw Lucy recently. Her massage is good enough. She took directions well on the flip and provided a topless HJ without being prompted. She has a pleasant personality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so , I saw Lucy for the second time. Her service is good. She knows how to make a man feel good. like real good. I enjoyed her so much I came back for seconds ๐Ÿ˜‚. Enjoy urselves with this one boys

Lucy's massage and foot care is amazing. Her tease is longer, like 10+ minutes.
I opted for topless to expose a really nice natural set of C's on a small frame, nice finish.
Aka is right on with his review.
Yeah, there are a few
Your segue failed completely

Good morning from Markham's premier spa, E&M Wellness!

For Friday May 5, 2023, our attendants are Amy, Maggie, Kelly and Jessy.
Nana is off today.

Amy is lovely with a beautiful smile, friendly and can give a hard massage
Maggie has a nice figure, a super cute young face, a great behind and can provide a great experience
Kelly is young, petite, very popular and gives a medium strong massage
Jessy is the new girl from a legit spa, who's fast becoming a favourite. Come find out why!

E&M Recommendations:
For strong massage: Amy
For behind: Maggie
For young: Kelly/Jessy

Here's what people have said:

Amy: Amy is great
Kelly: Go with Kelly. The fun part is strong.
Maggie: Massage was good (no backwalking but it was firm and hard). And she did prostate massage

โ€œHe who dares wins.โ€
โ€• American Proverb

(Dare yourself to try someone new today, we're sure you'll win!)

The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use our newly renovated in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 to avoid disappointment.

I have. Standard mileage like everyone else. Not a looker. On the older side as well.

So how was your experience?

I tend to avoid ones being advertised as 'young' or 'beautiful' as I've found that they tend to rely on looks instead of good massage/service. Although tbh they all look pretty young to me at E&M, but that may just be my age showing ๐Ÿ˜…

So how was your experience?

I tend to avoid ones being advertised as 'young' or 'beautiful' as I've found that they tend to rely on looks instead of good massage/service. Although tbh they all look pretty young to me at E&M, but that may just be my age showing

For me, anyone 30 and above are not young. The apt classification should be middle aged. I have dated Asian girls so I know that they hold their age pretty well. So when Asian reviewers on here post โ€œyoungโ€ for someone whoโ€™s clearly middle aged in every possible standard, I see that as just shilling. No offence meant to anyone.

When some post in a public review forum, I strongly believe the definition of words like young, slim, curvy etc should be standardized and not relative to the posterโ€™s age.

Back to my experience:

One positive is sheโ€™s very talkative and speaks decent English if youโ€™re up for that. Very liberal within semi legit limits. Not greedy or demanding. In general, service was great. Itโ€™s just that she doesnโ€™t look that great. Bad teeth, middle aged and very average face. Comparatively bigger boobs for an Asian. I wonโ€™t say sheโ€™s chubby or big, so thatโ€™s a plus too.

For me, anyone 30 and above are not young. The apt classification should be middle aged. I have dated Asian girls so I know that they hold their age pretty well. So when Asian reviewers on here post โ€œyoungโ€ for someone whoโ€™s clearly middle aged in every possible standard, I see that as just shilling. No offence meant to anyone.

When some post in a public review forum, I strongly believe the definition of words like young, slim, curvy etc should be standardized and not relative to the posterโ€™s age.

Back to my experience:

One positive is sheโ€™s very talkative and speaks decent English if youโ€™re up for that. Very liberal within semi legit limits. Not greedy or demanding. In general, service was great. Itโ€™s just that she doesnโ€™t look that great. Bad teeth, middle aged and very average face. Comparatively bigger boobs for an Asian. I wonโ€™t say sheโ€™s chubby or big, so thatโ€™s a plus too.

Although you're technically correct (if you divide a life span into three parts, young middle-aged and old), I think most people consider 40-45 middle-aged. You can test this theory out by calling your 30-year old girlfriend 'middle aged' and see how she reacts. ๐Ÿคฃ

It'd be nice if there were a common way of describing things here by promoters, but probably not going to happen. You have to learn to read between the lines (just like in real estate advertising where 'cozy' typically means 'small'). I think 'young' typically means 'younger looking' in this industry (especially in semi-legits where experience counts for more) and 'curvy' means 'large breasts, but not so much of a slim waist.'

Anyways, sounds like you still had a good experience, and to me that's what's most important in the end

Although you're technically correct (if you divide a life span into three parts, young middle-aged and old), I think most people consider 40-45 middle-aged. You can test this theory out by calling your 30-year old girlfriend 'middle aged' and see how she reacts.

It'd be nice if there were a common way of describing things here by promoters, but probably not going to happen. You have to learn to read between the lines (just like in real estate advertising where 'cozy' typically means 'small'). I think 'young' typically means 'younger looking' in this industry (especially in semi-legits where experience counts for more) and 'curvy' means 'large breasts, but not so much of a slim waist.'

Anyways, sounds like you still had a good experience, and to me that's what's most important in the end

Loved your response. Youโ€™re not only polite but also to the point. Thank you. It is a rarity here as Iโ€™ve noticed.

Back to the definition of middle-aged, again, I apologize if this is just my view and you donโ€™t agree with it, but I donโ€™t split a girlโ€™s age for this based on her actual life cycle. (meaning from the date she was born to the date she died) it is more based on the average life span of the girl in the industry. So anyone between. 18 and 28 for me is young, anything from 28 to 38 is middle aged, and anything beyond that is just mature, and that stops at 40 somewhere. Personally I wonโ€™t touch anything in its 40s even for free. Lol. But for the sake of classification, letโ€™s put all of them in mature class.

But I get your point, girlfriends donโ€™t like it, but these arenโ€™t girlfriends, theyโ€™re just girls you pay for fun time. I am not gonna call a girl middle aged on her face even if sheโ€™s in her 40s because thatโ€™s rude and disrespectful to almost all the women I know, but I would definitely call it out in here. This forum is mostly for men who go and see these women, so I call it like I see it.

Back to my experience, I wasnโ€™t disappointed, and had a good time but I donโ€™t repeat unless I was attracted to her physically. Pure service oriented girls arenโ€™t my cup of tea.

Iโ€™m still not complaining, at least guys here call fat as fat and not curvy unlike most dating sites.

Loved your response. Youโ€™re not only polite but also to the point. Thank you. It is a rarity here as Iโ€™ve noticed.

Back to the definition of middle-aged, again, I apologize if this is just my view and you donโ€™t agree with it, but I donโ€™t split a girlโ€™s age for this based on her actual life cycle. (meaning from the date she was born to the date she died) it is more based on the average life span of the girl in the industry. So anyone between. 18 and 28 for me is young, anything from 28 to 38 is middle aged, and anything beyond that is just mature, and that stops at 40 somewhere. Personally I wonโ€™t touch anything in its 40s even for free. Lol. But for the sake of classification, letโ€™s put all of them in mature class.

But I get your point, girlfriends donโ€™t like it, but these arenโ€™t girlfriends, theyโ€™re just girls you pay for fun time. I am not gonna call a girl middle aged on her face even if sheโ€™s in her 40s because thatโ€™s rude and disrespectful to almost all the women I know, but I would definitely call it out in here. This forum is mostly for men who go and see these women, so I call it like I see it.

Back to my experience, I wasnโ€™t disappointed, and had a good time but I donโ€™t repeat unless I was attracted to her physically. Pure service oriented girls arenโ€™t my cup of tea.

Iโ€™m still not complaining, at least guys here call fat as fat and not curvy unlike most dating sites.

Yes, it's a bit of a novelty having a regular conversation on this board. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think most guys come here for information and also because they're bored and want to be entertained (and I have to admit I've fallen into the latter camp at times ๐Ÿ˜…). Take the Hot Rock thread for example. Better than most Hollywood scripts!

I see what you're saying about the industry, and how it relates to age, and I tend to agree with it. Rather like professional sports. Maybe we need to come up with terminology that relates to the business, (treat it like sports?) for example 18-22 is a rookie, 23-29 is prime, 30-36 is experienced, and 37+ is mature. That way the very subjective young/old descriptors are left out and nobody feels offended if they happen to read about themselves. Although I suspect you'd still get some promoters misrepresenting in order to drum up new business.

Anyways, I also get your point about repeating - something has to click to make it worth it (and appearance does come into play there). But finding someone who gives you a great overall experience and is DDG in your eyes can be really dangerous for your wallet!

Yes, it's a bit of a novelty having a regular conversation on this board. I think most guys come here for information and also because they're bored and want to be entertained (and I have to admit I've fallen into the latter camp at times ). Take the Hot Rock thread for example. Better than most Hollywood scripts!

I see what you're saying about the industry, and how it relates to age, and I tend to agree with it. Rather like professional sports. Maybe we need to come up with terminology that relates to the business, (treat it like sports?) for example 18-22 is a rookie, 23-29 is prime, 30-36 is experienced, and 37+ is mature. That way the very subjective young/old descriptors are left out and nobody feels offended if they happen to read about themselves. Although I suspect you'd still get some promoters misrepresenting in order to drum up new business.

Anyways, I also get your point about repeating - something has to click to make it worth it (and appearance does come into play there). But finding someone who gives you a great overall experience and is DDG in your eyes can be really dangerous for your wallet!

Haha. I take it all in good spirit except when I see personal attacks and random ramblings of people who have nothing else to do with their life. Thatโ€™s what mute button is for!

Back on topic, I like the terminology but letโ€™s face it, all the spa promoters in here (the ones who claim they are and the ones who decline any association with the business but promote it anyway)are gonna still use superlative words to describe what we both know is plain average middle aged women. So itโ€™ll never become a standard.

The part about repeating, Iโ€™m kind of an odd ball when it comes to that. Theyโ€™ve to be truly GFE as well for me to repeat. I find more luck with SBs when it comes to that and some old time favorites from the Premier line of spas. There were a few girls in E&M too but they all seemed to have moved on or retired sadly.

Haha. I take it all in good spirit except when I see personal attacks and random ramblings of people who have nothing else to do with their life. Thatโ€™s what mute button is for!

Back on topic, I like the terminology but letโ€™s face it, all the spa promoters in here (the ones who claim they are and the ones who decline any association with the business but promote it anyway)are gonna still use superlative words to describe what we both know is plain average middle aged women. So itโ€™ll never become a standard.

The part about repeating, Iโ€™m kind of an odd ball when it comes to that. Theyโ€™ve to be truly GFE as well for me to repeat. I find more luck with SBs when it comes to that and some old time favorites from the Premier line of spas. There were a few girls in E&M too but they all seemed to have moved on or retired sadly.

I agree we're not likely to have any consensus on terminology, least of all from promoters. And as long as they keep their spas busy there's no reason for them to change the way they do things - advertisers have been exaggerating the truth for decades and it obviously works or nobody would do it. I think the key here is exaggeration - say mostly the truth and embellish it just enough to make it that much more compelling. But in spite of knowing how it works, I've found myself getting caught up in the hype more than once. On the other hand I've had some great experiences because of someone a promoter recommended, so it's not always bad either (although the personal attacks between promoters is a bit much).

I'm more the opposite when it comes to repeats. It might take a while of searching, but once I find someone I like I tend to visit them regularly, for some time. It's worked out quite well for me so far so I can't complain

Come visit us at Markham's premier spa!

For Saturday May 6, 2023, our attendants are Fiona, Sandy and Lucy
Nana is off today.

Fiona is good looking with a nice figure/behind and provides an excellent massage
Sandy is friendly, sensual and provides a great overall experience
Lucy is petite, with a nice figure and knows what she's doing. Also a good conversationalist!

E&M Recommendations:
For bum: Fiona
For tease: Sandy/Lucy

Fiona: Got a nice big bum. Worked jr well and kept asking what I want. Just wanted to hang in there as long as I could
Sandy: She is absolutely fantastic on teasing. She will make you horny with her sensual touches and cum even before the flip
Lucy: Saw Lucy recently - 9/10 experience. Super friendly service. Excellent hard massage and long tease. Sexy slow hj finish

"A little magic can take you a long way."
โ€• Roald Dahl

(Come experience the magic that is one of our massages!)

Good morning from E&M, Markham's premier Spa!

For Sunday May 7, 2023, our attendants are Ada, Amy, Cici and Tina.
These are our regularly scheduled attendants.

We have a new attendant Tina starting today!

Ada is good looking with a fit body and a great attitude, with lots of regulars
Amy is lovely with a beautiful smile, friendly and can give a hard massage

Cici is cute, tiny and trim, also with lots of regulars. Come see what the experience is about
Tina is our new attendant, come try the new girl and make her feel welcome!

E&M Recommendations:
For strong massage: Amy
For notable: Ada
For sensuous: Cici
For new: Tina

What people have said:
Ada: What followed was a great 45 minutes of oil, rubbing, and a super relaxing massage with the perfect strength
Cici: Massage was strong for the majority of time before a decent tease prior to the flip
Amy: Very friendly, very easy going, with good personality and can provide a good strong massage

"Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind."
โ€• Eric Hoffer

(Great advice to always be kind!)

Last edited:
Good morning from E&M Wellness! Your go-to spot for a great massage!

For Monday May 8, 2023, our attendants are Ada, Cici, Summer and Lucy.

Ada is young, fit, good-looking with a nice figure and provides a great experience
Cici is cute, tiny and trim, with lots of regulars. She's very good at what she does
Summer is petite, alluring and is good looking with a body to match

Lucy is also petite, with a nice figure and knows what she's doing

E&M Recommendations:
For amazing: Ada
For busty: Lucy
For sophisticated: Summer

Lucy: Saw Lucy recently - 9/10 experience
Ada: Massage was fantastic. Thorough and strong. Very professional ... The tease began I think about 20 min in
Cici: CiCi was always the best at E&M, bar none. Best technique
Summer: Insert your thoughts here

"Give me golf clubs, fresh air, and a beautiful partner, and you can keep my golf clubs and the fresh air."
โ€• Jack Benny

(It's all about keeping the right priorities!)

Enjoy your day and include a visit to E&M Wellness, Markham's premier spa!

For Tuesday May 9, 2023, our attendants are Amy, Sandy and Cici
Nana is off today.

Note that we are short-staffed today, so booking in advance is highly recommended!

Amy
is younger, pretty, sexy and friendly with a great demeanour. Gives a strong massage
Sandy is the ultimate massage experience. Just relax and enjoy yourself!
Cici has many regulars and is well reviewed. She's cute, petite and very sensual

E&M Recommendations:
For alluring: Amy
For wow: Sandy

Cici: CiCi was always the best at E&M, bar none. Best technique
Sandy: She is absolutely fantastic on teasing. She will make you horny with her sensual touches
Amy: Amy is great

"Optimism refuses to believe that the road ends without options."
โ€• Robert H. Schuller

(Plenty of options here at E&M, but one less today!)

Saw Nana last Saturday, I was surprised,her face is very pretty without mask,she has a pair of sparkling,beautiful eyes ,and nice breasts ,not big but very nice,very hard ,strong massage and friendly, just a little bit flaw ,she needs speak more soft .
Nana is on my tdl. How is she service wise?

Last edited:
I would not say any are really busty here, I could be proven wrong but Ada for most natural and young from my experience.

Haven't been to E&M lately? It's time to change that!

For Wednesday May 10, 2023, our attendants are Ada, Fiona, Amy and Sandy.

Apologies to those we had to turn away yesterday due to only having 3 attendants, but we're back in full force today!

Ada is young, pretty, slim, fit, super popular and gives an awesome experience
Fiona is good looking, has a nice round behind and provides a strong massage
Amy is good looking, easy going, super friendly with a great attitude
Sandy is well known for her fantastic touch. Sublime and unforgettable!

E&M Recommendations:
For tease: Sandy
For booty: Fiona
For young: Ada
For cute: Amy

Amy: Nice melons and curves. Very friendly, very easy going
Ada: Her massage is quite decent, and pre-flip tease is ample. I would say decent YMMV by semi-legit standards
Fiona: Saw Fiona recently and very impressed. Definite repeat for me. She is curvy but not at all chubby and IMO very good looking. Very sexy. Massage was exceptional. Tease was great too
Sandy: She is absolutely fantastic on teasing. She will make you horny with her sensual touches

โ€œLove expels jealousy.โ€
โ€• Thales

(No need to be jealous, come visit any of our attendants today!)

which one is the most busty?
Lucy has a decent size boob. Not as nice and firm as the boss, but with her massage skills and demeanour, is a good choice.

Shoutbox
  1. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BlueXado Spa โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ MY LINH | LINDA a 21-year-old Vietnamese Malaysian, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต TRACY (New) 22-year-old, petite Japanese, young & pretty face...Satisfy All Needs...After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service โœฐ BlueXado Spa โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan โœฐ
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  3. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  4. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’• a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹โฃTuesday, โฃHolly,๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  6. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žโฃTuesday, ๐Ÿ’‹โค Mimi, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Tuesday, โค๐Ÿ’‹ Judy,๐Ÿ’‹ medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  9. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Indian girl 22ys big boobs butt small girl and college student luan in today
  10. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services.
  11. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  12. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: COCO, LILY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž COCO (* NEW TODAY) is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly, can do everything. LILY (*NEW TODAY) is A SEXY Russian babe, 1M 64Cms with 37D melons and great services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  16. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, HONEY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after.
  17. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east โฃ๐Ÿ’‹Tuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Mia, ๐Ÿ’—petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Susan, ๐Ÿ’•medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’˜ Lily,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sex Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  20. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  21. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  23. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ”ด at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ‘„๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ดTuesday, โค Sophia, ๐Ÿ’‹25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty โค milf Mary today for an amazing treatment.. ๐Ÿ”ด โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  25. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ CICI | SHERRY a HongKong woman, is of average height and build, with very smooth skin. She is gorgeous and friendly ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ JULLIE | JESSIE a 19-year-old Chinese and Vietnamese woman, provides exceptional service with her youthful beauty....After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service. โœฐ BlueXado Spa โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill
  26. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Girl from Lebanon is joining our team, bringing with her a unique set of skills and a fresh perspective...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณKelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion...๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energeticโ€ฆโœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New lisa young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  28. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 big boobs natural (36F) BoBo and Spanish girl Mia today && 22ys Indian girl and new Young student girl in Tuesday
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just arr
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  31. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMILY & HANNA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude.
  32. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :new Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  34. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  37. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ: LISA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž LISA (1st DAY!) is a cute & petite Thai/Chinese mixed beauty with decent massage skills, bbbj and very liberal services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY (*NEW Today!) is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5โ€™3โ€ with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  39. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, ANGELA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese lady
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian 22 years old and young cute Angela , pretty GFE Ella and sex Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  44. Forever Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle ๐Ÿ’Ž Ruby & Suki (new) and Cindy are available ๐Ÿ’Ž 2190 Warden ๐Ÿ’Ž 416-800-7887
  45. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
  47. Flowers Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’  BLUEXADO SPA ๐Ÿ’  416.357.9797 ๐Ÿ’  1102 Centre St, Unit #6 Vaughan โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ MIKA (New) is a 19-year-old from HUแบพ, Vietnam young, slim & friendly...Energetic treatments are offered...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ ELLY | KELLY (age 21) Vietnamese Chinese. She is 5'6" tall, has a slender build, and possesses an energetic personality.Available treatments include...๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ MY LINH | LINDA a 21-year-old Vietnamese Malaysian, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ
  48. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Hot young big boobs 36F natural Philippines Chinese Canadian mixed girl (BoBo) in late tonight
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ AAVI, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082 22 years young Japanese students girl working today