Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spa AD E&M Health & Wellness Centre, 7665 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Markham, ON, (905) 479-6668 - Spa Schedule, etc.

Who’d be the next best alternative for long and expert teasing?

I have not tried all the girls at E&M but I find Cici and Lucy are excellent at teasing. They don't rush and take their time to tease you until you cannot hold it any more.

For any girls, you may simply tell them what you want, They will be pleased to comply. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I have not tried all the girls at E&M but I find Cici and Lucy are excellent at teasing. They don't rush and take their time to tease you until you cannot hold it any more.

For any girls, you may simply tell them what you want The will be pleased to comply. Enjoy.
Good choices FF, you are someone who has good knowledge of the girls here.

For any girls, you may simply tell them what you want The will be pleased to comply. Enjoy.
Yes! I will second that FF. i had lucy a little while ago and her tease was pretty amazing. I haven't had Cici for a little while now, but from my last experience it was outstanding. But if anyone is looking for a good tease today. I highly recommend you try Ivy, she does have magical hands. 😁😀

Does Sandy still work there? I’ve never tried her but read previously she was the best at pure teasing and finish.
Sandy is great in that department, yes. She's off the schedule right now but we expect her back. We'll let you know when that happens

In the mean time we have other attendants that can meet your needs 😁

As was said above, Cici, Vivian and Ivy excel at that as well today. Let us know if you want more recommendations for other days👍

Good Morning from E&M Wellness, Markham's premier spa!

For Tuesday March 26, 2024, our attendants are Amy, Cici, Vivian and Ivy

Cici
is in the house! Come see what the hype is about! 😉

Amy is slim, pretty and sexy with a great smile. Gives a strong massage as well
Cici is tiny, trim and very sensual. Prepare yourself for an amazing session. A real people pleaser
Vivian is young, petite and gives a good massage
Ivy is slim, on the taller side, beautiful and she knows what she's doing so come and say hello!

E&M Recommendations: 👍
For massage/pretty: Ivy
For alluring: Amy
For massage/petite: Vivian
For sensuous: Cici

Here's what people have said (please click the links to read the full reviews): 👇
Amy: Amy is great
Cici: CiCi was always the best at E&M, bar none. Best technique
Ivy: Ivy then Eva, was the first girl to tease me. Haven't seen her at E&M yet. Maybe today's the day
Vivian: Really felt great afterward and the next day. Tease was incredible up there with Sandy, Cici and Lucy

1711459661950.png
The schedule is posted here daily.
You can ask to use our newly renovated in-room shower rooms.
Walk-ins are welcome, but call (905) 479-6668 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Cici/Vivian: 😃

Flyingfox: Cici was full of energy and worked on my back hitting the relevant spots. I felt so relaxed and almost felt into sleep even though I have enjoyed Cic's touching and massage routine for so many times. To my surprise, Cici seemed to know how I enjoyed her massage and it lasted almost ten minutes more than our usual time for the flip. I did not mind at all, After the flip, I saw the Cici's beautiful face - Wow I felt in heaven to see how Cici looked at me. Her eyes were so seductive that I gave my whole body to Cici's wonderful hands. As always, I left E&M very relaxed and happily. I tipped Cici a bit extra more than the going rate.

helltoupe: Been a while since my last post. Just not enough time or money these days. Saw Cici for what I think is my first time. Great massage, probably one of the best I've gotten at E&M, way to hard for me, I had to ask her to back it off as I am a giant man baby. Pretty sure she would do PM as she was working that area, I personally am not into that so I said "no thanks" but if thats your deal she seemed to know what she was doing. $50 got me all the wandering hands that I could ask for, but YMMV. Great finish. Only thing I might say is that she has a really nice body, just enough of everything that you're never left wanting, but sadly she's not the prettiest girl at E&M. Still better than most though!
I would definitely recommend

DDank: I saw Cici at E&M, I got to see the line up of Jessica, Sandy and Coco and imo Michelle and Cici are the best looking ones by far. Michelle was in but she had an appointment so I went with Cici on her recommendation. Massage was ok, tease wasn't bad. She milked me from behind for a bit and I turned out and finished

Flyingfox: I respectfully disagree - (Cici is more medium strong). Cici is able to execute a hard and effective massage. Maybe Cici's spinner body and her soft voice will lead people think that Cici is just a sweet and gentle girl. If one wants to have a strong massage, just let Cici know and she will find the right pressure spots . Don't judge a book by its cover.

JimiNY: Cici at E&M is very cute, super petite and extremely sensual. A totally unforgettable experienceand with an above average massage, is a no brainer.

DareDevil: Gents! Its been a little while since I last visit E@M, but I happened to be in the area thought I give them a visit. Plenty of parking, a very clean place, with a nice convenient in room shower. I was hearing some good things about Cici. thought i give her a try. Description: very cute, petite, mid 30's, nice spinner body, good size melons C's, great attitude and super bubbly/giggly Massage: does a great massage, with decent strength, relaxing and on therapeutic side. She certainly has some massage experience under her belt, does a pretty good job around digging into your knots. Love the fact she sits on your ass and massages away. Her weight is just perfect for that. As for her magical hands, they can get a bit adventurous. Honestly, I am not use to getting my anal massaged but it was nice sensual feel. Tease/Fun: We have a winner here. Great tease skills, she is worth the visit

BT301: A surprising and great experience. I don't usually try someone new as I have favourites at EandM. I'd say Vivian is early 30s, very slim body, great figure. nice firm massage, but with gentle teasing touches in between the harder work. Really felt great afterward and the next day. Tease was incredible up there with Sandy, Cici and Lucy. Vivian does a really slow build and slow finish. a very happy ending. and definite repeat.

DaNatural: A few minutes later Vivian walked in. Massage skills above average but her tease and HJ skills is where she shines..could just let her massage and edge me down south for the whole session. Prolly wouldn’t repeat as I prefer a bit more mileage but amazing hands if I’m looking for straight up HJ technique.

Good Morning from E&M Wellness, Markham's premier spa!

For Tuesday March 26, 2024, our attendants are Amy, Cici, Vivian and Ivy

Cici
is in the house! Come see what the hype is about! 😉

Amy is slim, pretty and sexy with a great smile. Gives a strong massage as well
Cici is tiny, trim and very sensual. Prepare yourself for an amazing session. A real people pleaser
Vivian is young, petite and gives a good massage
Ivy is slim, on the taller side, beautiful and she knows what she's doing so come and say hello!

For massage/pretty: Ivy
For alluring: Amy
For massage/petite: Vivian

Here's what people have said (please click the links to read the full reviews): 👇
Amy: Amy is great
Ivy: Ivy then Eva, was the first girl to tease me. Haven't seen her at E&M yet. Maybe today's the day
Vivian: Really felt great afterward and the next day. Tease was incredible up there with Sandy, Cici and Lucy

View attachment 419631
Walk-ins are welcome, but call (905) 479-6668 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Cici/Vivian: 😃

Flyingfox: Cici was full of energy and worked on my back hitting the relevant spots. I felt so relaxed and almost felt into sleep even though I have enjoyed Cic's touching and massage routine for so many times. To my surprise, Cici seemed to know how I enjoyed her massage and it lasted almost ten minutes more than our usual time for the flip. I did not mind at all, After the flip, I saw the Cici's beautiful face - Wow I felt in heaven to see how Cici looked at me. Her eyes were so seductive that I gave my whole body to Cici's wonderful hands. As always, I left E&M very relaxed and happily. I tipped Cici a bit extra more than the going rate.

helltoupe: Been a while since my last post. Just not enough time or money these days. Saw Cici for what I think is my first time. Great massage, probably one of the best I've gotten at E&M, way to hard for me, I had to ask her to back it off as I am a giant man baby. Pretty sure she would do PM as she was working that area, I personally am not into that so I said "no thanks" but if thats your deal she seemed to know what she was doing. $50 got me all the wandering hands that I could ask for, but YMMV. Great finish. Only thing I might say is that she has a really nice body, just enough of everything that you're never left wanting, but sadly she's not the prettiest girl at E&M. Still better than most though!
I would definitely recommend

DDank: I saw Cici at E&M, I got to see the line up of Jessica, Sandy and Coco and imo Michelle and Cici are the best looking ones by far. Michelle was in but she had an appointment so I went with Cici on her recommendation. Massage was ok, tease wasn't bad. She milked me from behind for a bit and I turned out and finished

Flyingfox: I respectfully disagree - (Cici is more medium strong). Cici is able to execute a hard and effective massage. Maybe Cici's spinner body and her soft voice will lead people think that Cici is just a sweet and gentle girl. If one wants to have a strong massage, just let Cici know and she will find the right pressure spots . Don't judge a book by its cover.

JimiNY: Cici at E&M is very cute, super petite and extremely sensual. A totally unforgettable experienceand with an above average massage, is a no brainer.

DareDevil: Gents! Its been a little while since I last visit E@M, but I happened to be in the area thought I give them a visit. Plenty of parking, a very clean place, with a nice convenient in room shower. I was hearing some good things about Cici. thought i give her a try. Description: very cute, petite, mid 30's, nice spinner body, good size melons C's, great attitude and super bubbly/giggly Massage: does a great massage, with decent strength, relaxing and on therapeutic side. She certainly has some massage experience under her belt, does a pretty good job around digging into your knots. Love the fact she sits on your ass and massages away. Her weight is just perfect for that. As for her magical hands, they can get a bit adventurous. Honestly, I am not use to getting my anal massaged but it was nice sensual feel. Tease/Fun: We have a winner here. Great tease skills, she is worth the visit

BT301: A surprising and great experience. I don't usually try someone new as I have favourites at EandM. I'd say Vivian is early 30s, very slim body, great figure. nice firm massage, but with gentle teasing touches in between the harder work. Really felt great afterward and the next day. Tease was incredible up there with Sandy, Cici and Lucy. Vivian does a really slow build and slow finish. a very happy ending. and definite repeat.

DaNatural: A few minutes later Vivian walked in. Massage skills above average but her tease and HJ skills is where she shines..could just let her massage and edge me down south for the whole session. Prolly wouldn’t repeat as I prefer a bit more mileage but amazing hands if I’m looking for straight up HJ technique.
Welcome Back Cici!

Easily today Cici would be my top recommendation, my other favorite "Deep Tissue" Ivy also has some great magical hands.

1711463163800.png

I agree Cici and Lucy are good choices. Vivian is also surprisingly good in the tease department 😁
Vivian is cute and tiny, her massage is up to par with most at E&M

Looking for a good strong massage,Opal is not working today,sho should I see ? 🤔Ivy or Vivian?
In my opinion, i go for Ivy known for a while and gives a great massage and finish. 😁 was my go to before and reminds me i need to pay her a visit soon too..lol

Last edited:
It is COLA Wednesday, saying the infamous always sought after Ada is
on duty today along with Opal, Cici and Linda.
You could not go wrong with the massage of any of these ladies, all
with there own unique style.
The lesser known Opal has a phenomenal rmt quality massage and
has an iron clad grip on people whom repeat for her. She holds
one of the records for a tip.
Linda is no slouch when it comes to her massage either being very strong
with 100% coverage and that is in a 45 minute session.
Cici doing well getting her strength back, not missing a beat.

Good morning! Another great day for a massage at E&M Wellness!

For Wednesday March 27, 2024, our attendants are Ada, Opal, Cici and Linda

Ada is young, pretty, slim, fit, super popular and gives an awesome experience. Come visit the one a lot of people are talking about!
Opal gives an amazing massage, come and experience it! If you're into back-walking then she's your girl
Linda is slim, she has a nicely shaped body and gives a hard strong massage. She's a must try! 😉

For the experience: Ada
For massage: Opal/Linda
For friendly/new: Linda

Here's what people have said (click to links to read the full reviews): 👇
Ada: Massage was fantastic. Thorough and strong. Very professional. Some areas of my back need attention and she listened well. The tease began I think about 20 min in, while facing down
Opal: More than likely the best I have had at E&M if not anywhere. In the 1/2 hr I stayed she was able to do all coverage including feet but the shoulders and neck was nothing less than glorious

Linda: I would repeat for her exceptional massage and finish

1711543795505.png
Walk-ins are always welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Ada/Opal: 😁

Mav: I ended up seeing Ada for the first time. Great massage, nice medium pressure as requested. She doesn’t say much but what she lacks in verbal communication, she excelled in other ways of communicating. Definite repeat. And as always, nice to see Michelle again, who looked very pretty today btw

Wolfbane: I tried Ada at E&M about 2 weeks ago for 1 hour and it's my first time back at E&M for a long time since covid started. would rate her looks 6 to 7/10, body generally in shape but can be toned more, her massage is quite decent, and pre-flip tease is ample. On turning over, I was able to reach under her shirt and grab her tits which I think are A to B cup size, had her pants down and grabbed her butt, and kisses on the lips, so I would say decent YMMV by semi-legit standards. This being my first time with her I thought she is probably worth a repeat

PatrickLalime: I know Ada has been well reviewed on here but saw her again last week and just so happy with her service, figured I’d bump her again. Opted for the 60 min massage - reasonable price after going to Bliss a bit recently. Ada gives the closest thing to a real RMT style massage I’ve ever experienced at a MP. Great pressure, fantastic working through my sore muscles. If I had one feedback, I would’ve loved some more teasing throughout. Tease was good - I really like post flip where she doesn’t just get right into the HJ. She really takes her time to draw her fingers all over your balls and taint for a solid 5-10 mins. Really prolongs the HJ build up. Love her B titties as well. Total damage was $120 - $60 for massage, $60 tip. Will definitely be going back when I’m in the neighbourhood. Left feeling like I had a RMT massage plus a release lol

JimiNY: Opal's massage is RMT level, Ada's more flowing and sensual.

semi4life: You can try Opal, get her to do backwalking and tell her to start the tease once she's done with the rails (as others have mentioned you have to speak up if it's your first time seeing a girl)

spaluvr: Opal does very good tease and HE,she is like a Traditional Chinese Medicine Physician😊 Knows every acupuncture point.

JimiNY: Got in to see Opal again, was my choice today from the group. Talking with the boss, she says she uses Opal for a massage instead of going elsewhere. Once again, told her just a medium pressure, she laughed and continued. I could see why she was getting the massive tips after the first time I saw her, just a phenomenal massage. Much like Ada's but much more coverage, a blend of ancient wisdom with seamless satisfaction. Her shoulder work is second to none and all the way through using her tingling touch. She does not remove any clothing, can do the otc thing with her. Her finish is very sensual and lengthy, makes your worries melt away. She is in today guys, lots of time.

Good morning! Another great day for a massage at E&M Wellness!

For Wednesday March 27, 2024, our attendants are Ada, Opal, Cici and Linda

Ada is young, pretty, slim, fit, super popular and gives an awesome experience. Come visit the one a lot of people are talking about!
Opal gives an amazing massage, come and experience it! If you're into back-walking then she's your girl
Linda is slim, she has a nicely shaped body and gives a hard strong massage. She's a must try! 😉

For the experience: Ada
For massage: Opal/Linda
For friendly/new: Linda

Here's what people have said (click to links to read the full reviews): 👇
Ada: Massage was fantastic. Thorough and strong. Very professional. Some areas of my back need attention and she listened well. The tease began I think about 20 min in, while facing down
Opal: More than likely the best I have had at E&M if not anywhere. In the 1/2 hr I stayed she was able to do all coverage including feet but the shoulders and neck was nothing less than glorious

Linda: I would repeat for her exceptional massage and finish

View attachment 420179
Walk-ins are always welcome, but call
(905) 479-6668 to avoid disappointment.

Today a little feature on Ada/Opal: 😁

Mav: I ended up seeing Ada for the first time. Great massage, nice medium pressure as requested. She doesn’t say much but what she lacks in verbal communication, she excelled in other ways of communicating. Definite repeat. And as always, nice to see Michelle again, who looked very pretty today btw

Wolfbane: I tried Ada at E&M about 2 weeks ago for 1 hour and it's my first time back at E&M for a long time since covid started. would rate her looks 6 to 7/10, body generally in shape but can be toned more, her massage is quite decent, and pre-flip tease is ample. On turning over, I was able to reach under her shirt and grab her tits which I think are A to B cup size, had her pants down and grabbed her butt, and kisses on the lips, so I would say decent YMMV by semi-legit standards. This being my first time with her I thought she is probably worth a repeat

PatrickLalime: I know Ada has been well reviewed on here but saw her again last week and just so happy with her service, figured I’d bump her again. Opted for the 60 min massage - reasonable price after going to Bliss a bit recently. Ada gives the closest thing to a real RMT style massage I’ve ever experienced at a MP. Great pressure, fantastic working through my sore muscles. If I had one feedback, I would’ve loved some more teasing throughout. Tease was good - I really like post flip where she doesn’t just get right into the HJ. She really takes her time to draw her fingers all over your balls and taint for a solid 5-10 mins. Really prolongs the HJ build up. Love her B titties as well. Total damage was $120 - $60 for massage, $60 tip. Will definitely be going back when I’m in the neighbourhood. Left feeling like I had a RMT massage plus a release lol

JimiNY: Opal's massage is RMT level, Ada's more flowing and sensual.

semi4life: You can try Opal, get her to do backwalking and tell her to start the tease once she's done with the rails (as others have mentioned you have to speak up if it's your first time seeing a girl)

spaluvr: Opal does very good tease and HE,she is like a Traditional Chinese Medicine Physician😊 Knows every acupuncture point.

JimiNY: Got in to see Opal again, was my choice today from the group. Talking with the boss, she says she uses Opal for a massage instead of going elsewhere. Once again, told her just a medium pressure, she laughed and continued. I could see why she was getting the massive tips after the first time I saw her, just a phenomenal massage. Much like Ada's but much more coverage, a blend of ancient wisdom with seamless satisfaction. Her shoulder work is second to none and all the way through using her tingling touch. She does not remove any clothing, can do the otc thing with her. Her finish is very sensual and lengthy, makes your worries melt away. She is in today guys, lots of time.
Looks like good day for a strong massage.

**Opal leading the charge"

If you want a more balance experience with a good massage and bit of fun, Cici and Ada would be highly recommended.

I agree Cici and Lucy are good choices. Vivian is also surprisingly good in the tease department 😁
Have to try Vivian and Lucy again.
Has been awhile but Cici is in again today along with Ada

I haven’t been here for a while.

I booked an appointment with Vicky today and when I got in I took my usual one shot and asked Michelle if she would be willing to give me a massage to which she laughed it off and walked me to my room.

After my shower in walked Vicky..this is at least the 2-3 time that it was a girl I know that walked in..I just saw her a week earlier at east beaver wellness - we had a good laugh and I told her I would like to try someone new today and she politely left the room.

A few minutes later Vivian walked in and asked me in Mandarin “is it okay” to which I said yes (I was already naked what else was I to do lol)

She is an average GND looking lady..I know the description says young but I wouldn’t say she is young.

Her tata’s are quite small and she doesn’t really like them being touch and her tushy is above average for an Asian.

Massage skills above average but her tease and HJ skills is where she shines..could just let her massage and edge me down south for the whole session.

Prolly wouldn’t repeat as I prefer a bit more mileage but amazing hands if I’m looking for straight up HJ technique.
Your taste is lousy Michelle is old and not good looking maybe your thing
The spa is dated like the owner

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  14. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  16. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back