What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Massage Spa

Don Cherry is Right

Shoutbox
  1. A__SPA:
    Lisa and Amanda today.... good treatments...
  2. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Come for massage with out sexy indian girls Ayana, Chloe :heart3 Caucasian Chanel :heart6 Carribean Kiara:thong book now oceanaspa.booksy.com or text 416-230-0199 :heart5 Brampton, ON
  3. golden__lotus:
    Sara and Lisa, waiting for you...
  4. Lex luther:
    I want Amanda to rub me all over @ LuLuVilla
  5. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Young girl Amanda (from Caribbean) and sweet girl Apple (from Taiwan) work today ☎4164938898
  6. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Jessica and Angel are on duty today ☎4168008026
  7. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60 min :car FREE PARKING / 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ :skates OPEN 7 DAYS
  8. Silver Star Spa:
    2190 McNicoll Unit: 117 M1V 0B3 (416) 292-3088. New girl Anna. RMT quality massage.
  9. Silver Star Spa:
    silver star
  10. Silver Star Spa:
    new girl Anna is working at Silverstar today. Customers love her RMT quality massage.
  11. Superior_Health:
    Sasa here for therapy treatment today...
  12. lemon_tree:
    Petite attendant, Lisa here today...
  13. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 NEW GIRL! CICI🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  14. nanchyka:
  15. L_H_Health:
    Jenny and Sophie at 1699a Bayview Avenue today
  16. shanekhan:
    Need your advice on best value for money under $200 near finch and kennedy area +- 5 km - which is your fav spot
  17. The59:
    Any suggestion for horny massage in Montreal / Laval ?
  18. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60 :car FREE PARKING/ 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto:skatesOPEN 7 DAYS
  19. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Sasa and Nicole are on duty today ☎4168008026
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    New girls Jessica and Jenny, Helen waiting for you ☎4164938898
  21. Kingman:
    location jenny
  22. Baby Bella:
    :heart6
  23. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💋💦☎437-881-3200☎💦💦‼👄please Text Before at 9pm :heart2
  24. Jenny2000tina:
    6475813479-new vietnma student hot -Slim-busty
  25. Jenny2000tina:

Ursus

Reviewer
Reaction score
Don Cherry is pissed at the disrespect shown by newcomers to Canada in regards to not paying their respects to fallen soldiers by wearing a Poppy today. Of course, Cherry is correct. Immigrants dont assimulate and we dont benefit from immigrants in the way the govt tells us we do.

I was in Scarborough the other day and none of the signs are in English. I would have to learn Chinese and be Chinese in order to get a job in that area. Essentially, the immigrants have pushed out born and raised Canadians from the Scarborough area. Its disgusting.

I am not against Chinese immigrants or Indian immigrants or any other immigrant. But, they should speak English, use English signs and practice our cultural ways if they are to be granted status in Canada. If they want to recreate the land they left, they should stay where they come from and never come here. I dont want to see all the signs in Chinese or all the signs in any other foreign language.

I understand immigrants have no respect for Canadian ways. Its obvious. But at least show respect on November 11th. Without the allied forces, the Japanese would have killed, raped, imprisoned and dominated every Chinese person in China during WW2. Do you think these Chinese immigrants to Canada would be living the lifestyle they currently live if not for the allied soliders that fought for everyone's freedom? Japan would have controlled all of Asia in short order if not for the allied forces. What thanks do we get? Nothing. FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

At least put on a fucking poppy you ungrateful immigrants!!!!

Nowadays, you speak the truth and everyone gets butt-hurt. Cherry gets fired for telling Canadians what we all know is true - immigrants come here for all the benefits but they show ZERO RESPECT for Canadians and our way of life.

Last edited:

altaguetta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Wearing or not wearing the poppy is irrelevant.

What relevant is the intent to assimilate into Canada and not creating a foreign colony within Canada.

These new immigrants have no intention of assimilating. They act like they never left their home country.

The biggest disrespect toward veterans come from those Canadians who let these immigrants from shithole countries come in.

I don't wear poppies because it doesn't have relevance but I wouldn't let those people in who will change the country for the worst.

Trudeau might wear poppies but he's the biggest traitor to Canada.

It's not what you wear. It's how you think and act!!!

PussyJunkie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Don Cherry is pissed at the disrespect shown by newcomers to Canada in regards to not paying their respects to fallen soldiers by wearing a Poppy today. Of course, Cherry is correct. Immigrants dont assimulate and we dont benefit from immigrants in the way the govt tells us we do.

I was in Scarborough the other day and none of the signs are in English. I would have to learn Chinese and be Chinese in order to get a job in that area. Essentially, the immigrants have pushed out born and raised Canadians from the Scarborough area. Its disgusting.

I am not against Chinese immigrants or Indian immigrants or any other immigrant. But, they should speak English, use English signs and practice our cultural ways if they are to be granted status in Canada. If they want to recreate the land they left, they should stay where they come from and never come here. I dont want to see all the signs in Chinese or all the signs in any other foreign language.

I understand immigrants have no respect for Canadian ways. Its obvious. But at least show respect on November 11th. Without the allied forces, the Japanese would have killed, raped, imprisoned and dominated every Chinese person in China during WW2. Do you think these Chinese immigrants to Canada would be living the lifestyle they currently live if not for the allied soliders that fought for everyone's freedom? Japan would have controlled all of Asia in short order if not for the allied forces. What thanks do we get? Nothing. FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Nowadays, you speak the truth and everyone gets butt-hurt. Cherry gets fired for telling Canadians what we all know is true - immigrants come here for all the benefits but they show ZERO RESPECT for Canadians and our way of life.
I agree but while there are many immigrants who don’t care there are many that do.

musashimoto

Reaction score
Not that I don't agree with you but what if you changed your dialogue to Natives and the French/British colonists? Look at what is left of native Canada now....

IronBoss

Reaction score
US supplied Japanese with oil and steel during WWII, helping them to invade China. They didn't "help" until Pearl Habour.

Don Cherry needs his cherry popped.

Ursus

Reviewer
Reaction score
US supplied Japanese with oil and steel during WWII, helping them to invade China. They didn't "help" until Pearl Habour.

Don Cherry needs his cherry popped.
The Japanese declared war on the Americans because the Americans stopped supplying them due to their aggression in Asia. America did not support Japan's torment of China.

Ursus

Reviewer
Reaction score
Not that I don't agree with you but what if you changed your dialogue to Natives and the French/British colonists? Look at what is left of native Canada now....
The Natives didnt own Canada. Just like I dont own 100 miles around my house just because I own the land my house is built upon. Natives want to claim everything that is North America. They had such low numbers throughout North America that they were easily dominated once the British and French arrived. And the Naties are originally from Asia anyways.

snoopdoggie

Reviewer
Reaction score

I agree. Firing Don Cherry for what he said, is just plain wrong. He always speaks the truth no matter what.

Is the manager of Sportsnet a new immigrant?
What's the problem? The only Canadians that are not immigrants are the Indigenous people. That includes people born here. It's too bad when people get hurt when they hear the truth. But truth, is truth, and nothing but the truth.

Last edited:

snoopdoggie

Reviewer
Reaction score
Wearing or not wearing the poppy is irrelevant.

What relevant is the intent to assimilate into Canada and not creating a foreign colony within Canada.

These new immigrants have no intention of assimilating. They act like they never left their home country.

The biggest disrespect toward veterans come from those Canadians who let these immigrants from shithole countries come in.

I don't wear poppies because it doesn't have relevance but I wouldn't let those people in who will change the country for the worst.

Trudeau might wear poppies but he's the biggest traitor to Canada.

It's not what you wear. It's how you think and act!!!
Justin Trufolo and the present and past Liberal members of Canada are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the earth. Say and profess one thing, then do the exact opposite. Trufolo wearing a poppy will not make him a saint. That's for sure.

snoopdoggie

Reviewer
Reaction score
The Natives didnt own Canada. Just like I dont own 100 miles around my house just because I own the land my house is built upon. Natives want to claim everything that is North America. They had such low numbers throughout North America that they were easily dominated once the British and French arrived. And the Naties are originally from Asia anyways.
Yes, but they were here first.
They were not dominated by the Europeans because of their low numbers. They were dominated because the Europeans were far more advanced. And their low numbers were a result of that strength the Europeans had. They just couldn't compete with the Europeans. It's kinda like the Leafs against the Red Wings.

Go Raiders

Reviewer
Reaction score

Another one of your dumb post..hahaha google greek riots toronto and learn history....fear and stupidity always gets in the way...like you and Cherry have a special knowledge about how many immigrants have a poppy.hahahaha..hiw old ate you ? 15 ? Maybe you are drunk ?/maybe just stupid ?...go change your socks..haha

Go Raiders

Reviewer
Reaction score
They were not dominated by the Europeans because of their low numbers. They were dominated because the Europeans were far more advanced. And their low numbers were a result of that strength the Europeans had. They just couldn't compete with the Europeans. It's kinda like the Leafs against the Red Wings

Go Raiders

Reviewer
Reaction score
They were not dominated by the Europeans because of their low numbers. They were dominated because the Europeans were far more advanced. And their low numbers were a result of that strength the Europeans had. They just couldn't compete with the Europeans. It's kinda like the Leafs against the Red Wings.
Not so advanced..just a different culture...google how many countries did England invade.jahaha...i loce your dumb ignorant post....i look forward to them..hahah you are so dumb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Forget the T&A.... Don Cherry fired Toronto Massage Review 11
X Review Eva Warden-Finch, formerly Don Mills & Sheppard Toronto Massage Review 16
W Any suggestions near don mill and eglinton. Toronto Massage Review 9
X Question Eva (Don Mills & Sheppard) returns Toronto Massage Review 58
rogerabbit Unique independent MILF - Don Mills / Sheppard Toronto Massage Review 17
Ursus $80 Asian and Don Mills Toronto Massage Review 22
A sp house don mills Toronto Massage Review 0
Ursus Ai at Don Mills and Sheppard Toronto Massage Review 73
? MP in Don mills & Eglington? Toronto Massage Review 7
C Cougar on Don Mills Toronto Massage Review 4
P don mills and lawrence info Toronto Massage Review 1
G ISO on 3555 Don Mills Toronto Massage Review 1
J Looking for recommendations in Don Valley/Eglinton roads area Toronto Massage Review 9
A MP near Don Mills, Lawrence??? Toronto Massage Review 9
M Heard that small petite cherry/nikki/miki/QT is back working? Toronto Massage Review 25
exempli Cherry at Moonlight Spa Toronto Massage Review 1
Thunderfuk Cherry @ Alice spa *gem* Toronto Massage Review 15
Thunderfuk Cherry @ Alice spa *gem* Toronto Massage Review 3
krayjee Tiny little sex machine Miki aka Cherry is back. Toronto Massage Review 49
P Tiny Petite Asian Spinner Cherry @ Amore Spa - Hwy 27 and Finch Etobicoke Toronto Massage Review 47
J Cherry at V V Spa Brimley and Sheppard Toronto Massage Review 0
M Anyone seen Dima or Cherry from Flirt VP? Toronto Massage Review 3
C Cherry at Flirt VP Toronto Massage Review 4
RyeHiDude 2525 Warden - Cindy and Cherry Toronto Massage Review 6
M [email protected] SPA REVIEW Toronto Massage Review 3
P Selina’s Friend Cherry - Half Mongolian Half Russian @ Anna Relax Spa in Scarborough Toronto Massage Review 22
smallpantieshk Moon Dream Spa - Cherry Toronto Massage Review 7
luvasians [email protected] Spa Toronto Massage Review 8
Earthdragon Cherry at Honey Spa Toronto Massage Review 26
HKMike Cherry & Anna @ Moonlight Spa Toronto Massage Review 16
F Cherry from Perla Toronto Massage Review 0
K Popped my Premier Spa cherry Toronto Massage Review 11
Ray-me does anyone know were cherry went to. Toronto Massage Review 6
S ? Cherry or Jade @ Pearla/Platinum? Toronto Massage Review 2
Ursus Miki aka Cherry? Toronto Massage Review 43
P Cherry @ perla spa Toronto Massage Review 0
B Cherry @ WithMe spa Toronto Massage Review 31
krayjee Cherry @ Super Relaxing spa Toronto Massage Review 53
B Cherry at Withme Toronto Massage Review 5
G Review - Cherry(Sherry?) of Classic Spa Toronto Massage Review 0
L Cherry popped @ Xanadu Toronto Massage Review 2
L MP cherry any suggestions? Toronto Massage Review 3
T Popped my MP cherry! Toronto Massage Review 1
G [email protected] (Finch+Keele) Toronto Massage Review 1
I Cherry on Hayden Toronto Massage Review 2
J review of Cherry from AC Toronto Massage Review 7
K Review: Cherry @ AlphaCare Toronto Massage Review 11
V Popped my Cherry Toronto Massage Review 7
M Cherry from Dundonald Toronto Massage Review 14
Curious gurl [email protected] ... popped my cherry ! ! ! Toronto Massage Review 16