Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discectomy - After the Operation

Hi everyone onnce again thank you for your kind words ,i had the op on thurs 11th at 19:30pm and was discharged on the 12th at 11am I HAVE NO SCIATICA i am so pleased and for the first time in months i can stand up straight i am in alot of pain in lower back and wound and not sleeping well but i am so pleased its over.the consultant was shocked as the prolapse was massive and the nerve raw but he is pleased will update more when i can sit for longer any advice on what i should be doing or how much i should be doing ie sitting for how long etc would be grateful thank you hope everyone is ok claire x x x x

Great to see your post Claire and hope you feel better each day. How nice is it not to have the sciatic pain any more?

One of the best pieces of advice, which seems to be given out a lot, is to 'listen to your back'. Eg, your back will tell you when you have been doing something for too long. Six weeks on, I still routinely stand up often when I am sitting down (...does that make sense?) so that my back is not in the same position for too long. In the first week I could not comfortably sit longer than about 5-10 mins. Having a firm chair and a lumbar roll or similar will help too. Having people to help out with stuff around the house is also good in the first few weeks. Walk a little more each day - that will really assist your recovery. Oh, and don't try to cut your toenails too early on (I tried it and = ouch+).

Take it easy for now. Lots of rest and enjoy the feeling of being back at home, and having your operation all over.

Wow... Congratulations Clair, Thats amazing.

I have yet to post my story, can't type for more than 2 mins then need to pass out! I have my L4L5 op in January (not sure of date yet)

This thread is a life saver to me.... Im so happy to hear the success stories, positivity and good advice!

Congratulations again... I will post my experience after my next auromorph hit.

Thanks, Al

Claire, how wonderful to hear that you are home.
It seems that things are better for you now, and no sciatica, absolutely brilliant!! And you seem more positive, i am so pleased for you hun.
Subi is right, your back will let you know when its had enough of what you are doing at any given time.
I find that after walking or sitting, when it becomes really uncomfortable its time to stop. I lie down quite often still.
Has your physio adviced any light stretches yet? I was told to do them to keep the nerve freed up from being squashed for so long, and prevent stiffness. But it seems that your prolapse was quite large, whereas mine wasn't as big as yours, Maybe check with a doctor first? Rest for the weekend and ring your GP surgery monday for advice?
I bet your son was pleased as anything to have you home! And of course the teeny one as well!
I hope this is the beginning of you getting your life back, and again...well done!!! Looking forward to hearing how you do with your recovery,
Lots of love and hugs, from Ali xxxx

P.S. Alistair, glad you found the forum, i hope we can all be of some support and help to you

PP.S.!! Tracey, how is it going hun? Hope things are settling down for you, and you are ok hun

Hi everyone thanks for all your advice . its been wonderful to get home but its hard work don't think my hubbie or kids (the eldest at least)realised how much i ran after them all until something like this happens not that they are complaining but its hard taking a back seat but i will for the sake of my back .Ali thank you for your lovely words of support ive been quite tearful today and having a quick look on here has helped,Subi thank you also for your kind words and advice they are really helpful and to Alistair my op was L4/L5 and i too by the sounds of things had the same pain as you good luck with op and i know you will be as successful as me.My consultant said to contact gp in 2-3 weeks to get back to my previous physio.will come back soon back starting to hurt love claire x x x

Hey Claire, It is hard being waited upon, but as the days go by, you will get stronger and stronger. I am 3 and a half weeks post op, and today i hardly felt much pain at all. Its been not too bad, i haven't sat in a chair much, but have been walking a little and did a bit of tidying up. I was also able to put up a few christmas decorations, to my daughter's delight!! And wasn't really in much discomfort afterwards.
So you will find yourself able to do a little more bit by bit, day by day. I still have good&bad days, but the good days are more often than the bad. I only had one particularly bad day this week, but it was sorted after a trip to the GP.
I hope that you get some good sleep tonight, you should find that when you start sleeping better, that you will feel better emotionally as well.
Lots of Love, Ali xx

Hi to all,
Reading your stories and hearing how you've coped is very helpful to me, This thread should get a NHS grant!!!.
My back problems started in January this year with mild aches in the lumber region which quickly progressed to Sciatica in my right leg... well, buttock really. The pain back in January and through to September was not too bad, it didnt stop me functioning and I took my GP's advice of "tough it out", he prescribed A.I's and CoHydramol which helped a little. In September My fiance and I were driving up from London to see my parents in Middlesbrough and around Loughborough I experienced the worst pain I could ever imagine in my lower back at first, quickly radiating down my right leg into my foot. I ended up leaving the car on the hard shoulder and my Father came and collected us. I spent the next two days with my back in knots and incredible sciatic pain all the way down into my big toe. After two or three days it became kind of manageable but even now almost 3 months later I cant walk more than 100m and thats with crutches and a further day or so of agony(I dont need to tell you, you know how it feels right?)
Any way, Ive had a failed nerve block and my MRI clearly depicts a prolapse on the right side L4L5, so Ive been waiting for an operation date for a couple of months. At last (because Im never off the phone to Guys hospital) Ive got my pre op tests on Tuesday and they've promissed me an op date in January 2009, I will get the exact date on Tuesday.
My predicament right now is that my fiance and I have booked a 2 week holiday in Thailand leaving on the 20th (booked back in April).. Economy seats!! 11 hours, oh dear!!! I'm still going to go because its been a nightmare for her too and she deserves it, I will lay in the shade and hope the hot weather helps. (Ive heard about a temple in Bangkok where they treat all manner of muscle / nerve problems with massage and accupuncture, Google "Wat Po") and if things get too bad, a US hospital in Bangkok performs Endoscopic Discectomy and MicroDiscectomy for around £3500 including post op physio, Google "bangkok hospital Endoscopic spinal unit" Im sure I can hold out for my Guys Hospital date in January though.
Does anyone have any tips on preparations for the post op weeks regarding sleeping positions, showering / bathing etc.
Congratulations again Claire, I love reading your first post operation memo.. gives me a lot of hope!
Ali, You've already helped a great deal, thanks for the welcome.
Good luck to you all, my thoughts are with you. It takes a great deal of courage to stay optomistic when you're dealing with pain like this, I'm inspired.
Al

Alistair,

When i had sciatica in Feb of this year i went to the Bahamas to get married. Everything was ok going there and whilst i was there but on the plane on the way back my leg cramped up for about 7 hours. Try and get up and walk about as much as you can and whilst you are on holiday try and get some treatments, every little helps.

Hope this helps

Olli

Hi Alistair
It is also good to have things set up at home so that they are within easy reach, ie, so you are not having to bend or lift anything. Prepare to spend a fair bit of time lying down initially... good for online shopping or, of course, updating us with your progress on this site! Books, music, magazines etc all help to pass the time. I found having an 'easy grabber' was great. Sort of like giant household tongs. Saves bending down and makes things easier to lift up when you need to. Having someone around the house to help in the initial stages is invaluable.

Maybe my bath is a strange shape but I find that I have to lie right on the op site and it just hurts too much. Another tip - small shampoo bottles (much lighter to pick up). Also have a shower caddy to hold shampoo, soap etc so it is within easy reach, so you don't have to bend down to pick it up from the floor.

For sleeping - having a pillow is good to put under your knees if you are lying on your back or between your knees if lying on your side.

Perhaps if you could get an aisle seat for your plane trip, then you could stand up more easily when you need to?

Hi alistair my advice at the moment as i'm not that post -op is ,if you don't think you can manage don't even try to do it(if that makes sense )i have two small children and i went to pick up something without even thinking about it this morning and my god the pain so after the op try to think about what you are going to do before you it (if possible its so hard i know).I am dreading having to wash my hair i found it hard before the op but i found what is called dry shampoo you spray it on just like hairsray and rub through hair and it is wonderful it makes hair look cleaner and and feel cleaner and you get a few more days before you have to wash your hair (may not interest you alistair but for any ladies its a must )my sister uses it now and all my friends.will update advice as i go ,hope you are all well i am so bored !!!!!! claire x x x p.s the pillow between legs helps me to subi x

Hi Alistair,

My prolapse was L4/5, like yours. I have been in and out of hospital, reliant on heavy medication and reliant on crutches same as you.
Be careful with the oramorph though,i ended up addicted to it and am still weaning off it. The weaning down the doses,isn't that bad though, the withdrawals from running out, are far worse!!!

Sounds as though you have every corner covered for the holiday though!
I have heard acupuncture is wonderful for back/nerve problems, i know Olli has benefitted from it.

As for post op, well, bathing/showering was strictly banned for a fortnight for me.
After the 2 weeks, i was able to have full hot baths, and i find that they are absolutely brilliant for aches and pains. If i am a bit stiff or sore, a hot bath, or heat pack sorts me right out. I absolutely recommend them!
I cannot lie directly on the wound site though, its still tender, so have to lie slightly tilted to the left.

And as Subi said, have a 'grabber', and have everything to hand.
The laptop,phone,TV,DVD and digibox remote was next to the bed...so i was sorted!!
I had my friend stay with me for 10 days following the op, to help with my daughter,housework,shopping,cooking meals etc. It was really helpful, although i did feel guilty that everyone was running themselves ragged after me!! After 10 days though, i was able to fend for myself a bit more.
I was able to do a bit of laundry, sort out packed lunches, take daughter to school, little by little i was able to do a bit more.
Little walks each day helps too, and its good to get out of the house, even if its for a short time.
I still have to lie down quite often, and due to residual sciatica from where my nerve is healing, have to take tramadol, but i am getting more and more mobile, and feel good.
I have started physio, and have that weekly. It started 3 weeks post surgery, which is about the same for most post-oppers.

I am having a meeting with my supervisor at work tomorrow to discuss a 'staggered' return to work, I am due back in 2 and a bit weeks. The time has flown since my surgery!!
I asked to have the meeting though, as i am a bit nervous about coping with being back at work.
I havent really worked in 4&1/2 months, i have been popping in, which has been nice though.

Anyhow, its painkiller time!! Back laters xxxxxx

P.S...Claire, hope you are feeling better today, apart from the 'picking up' incident!
Boredom is not good, i stocked up on some new DVD's for when i came home. Soap re-runs drove me crazy!! I loved soaps, but not so much anymore!!
My friend was able to wash my hair over my kitchen sink. She ran a sink of warm water, and i sat on my raised toilet seat, or used a chair and leaned back as far as i could. My hoodie got soaked, but my hair was clean lol!! We did this when i was about a week post op, and just after a dose of pain relief!!

Hiya All,
Just to say I had a discectomy when I was 11 years old
Youngest at the time they had ever operated on
I was bent over unable to stand up straight and had serve sciatica.. etc

They tried body cast and other things but in the end decided to do the op
I had 2.5 disc's removed..they said all the stitches were normal but they weren't Some were normal
Wound went septic and had to be re-opened
Cleaned and then left to heal from the inside out
I could stand up straight but was still left with pain...but just got on with living life

I have since had 2 children by C-section by general anaesthetic
Due to the fact that they said giving birth naturally would course to much damage as a MRI scan sound more protruding disc's

I am now 27 yrs old and have just 5 wks ago had the same op and a further 3 removed..I had to have this op as the disc was crushing my spinal cord and my right hand side and saddle area was completely numb and I was totally incontinent...But I made things worse by not going to dr till 2 days l8r due to the embarisment

I had the operation done the same night but was told it wasn't to regain anything I'd lost but to stop things getting worse
...pre-recovery much better and wound healed lovely
Still get pain but its Manageable and as with anyone who has any condition you now yr limits and how far you can push yrself
But still numb

I have now been told due to the amount of disc's that have been removed and the fact that there are still more unstable
I need to have my disc's and back fused 2gether so its supported and wouldn't happen again

My question is has any1 had the same thing and what can I expect ?
As in recover and afterwards..will I have the same movement/pain
Have asked the dr's but its not the same as someone having had it already done

Thanks for all the advice, it all makes good sense. I'm ready for the op now, I know the Sciatica is not getting any better so I just want to be on the right side of the op and to get on with getting stronger.

Olli, seven hrs of this without being able to lay down and with Sciatica sounds horrific, I will be taking a good stash of PK's. Have you got rid of your sciatica now?

Subbi, A grabber! pure genius! not looking forward to putting shoes on etc. Im using pillows in all kinds of places already to try and get comfortable... I will be well practiced by the time Im post op.

Claire, I'll remember not to bend down, keep everything up high... thats a good tip. To make things easier I may shave my hair! one less thing to worry about, I already look like worzel gummage. I hope your recovery is going well! it must be frustrating to take things slowly... Just want normality. Imagine the joy of going out in the morning without having to worry about pain... and no crutches!

Ali, Im planning on seeing a physio asap and Ive also found a great Pilates teacher for one to one, I will do everythig I can do avoid this happening again.

Thanks again for your advice. Im a bit worried about having residual Sciatic pain after the op, how do we know if its worked or not? I guess you can feel a difference in your own body and you just know!?

Have a good day, hope youre all pain free!! Al

Alistair,

Well had the op in june and i am 7 months into recovery. I get a lot of back ache and over the last 2 weeks my left foot has got a buzzzing feeling in the bottom of it and i have pain in the top of my left bum. I do not have any real sciatic pain but i get a lot of nerve twitching and pulses of pain if i do too much.

I can do most things but bending or staying in a bent over position is hell. I always try and go down onto one knee if i have to bend over. Sitting can be a bit uncomfortable.

I use lots of heat packs on my back to relax the muscles and try and get to the gym everyday or to the pool.

Being a fireman it hard, i am always thinking about my back and if what i am doing will make it worse. At the moment i am trying to go up a rank so that i am not doing as much running around but telling people what to do. The problem is the job may not come up until next summer and i don't know if i will last that long.

If i were you on your holiday see if you can egt some acupucture or massage a couple days before you leave so you are nice and relaxed for the flight home.

Olli

Olli, so from what Ive read on-line, if the pain has largely gone for you, then the nerve is tryng to adjust to something like normality!? have you checked 'chirogeek.com' its very very informative with case studies etc also he talks about the prolonged effects of chemical irritation on the nerve by the disks fluid.
Being a fireman and taking care of your back in this condition must be difficult, best of luck with the promotion! How is swimming going? Ive heard that next to walking its the best thing we can do. Im lucky in the work respect, I work in Construction but I'm a Project Manager (desk Jockey / Spectator) so I can choose to sit, walk even lay down at will. That said, I'm planning on 4-6 months off post op and living for physio / Pilates. Its an expensive decision but I figure it will pay off in the long run (hoping so anyway) I'm determined to improve by late June, expecting our first baby!

Ramuth, Im pretty new to serious back problems so I cant really offer any advice, Im sure you'll get some help on this site though! best wishes.

Subi, Claire, Ali, hope youre having good days all round

Al

Hiya,
I've not posted for a while, although I have been keeping up to date with everyones posts. I have been attempting to get ready for xmas & i'm getting quite excited now!! (I've even wrapped some pressies up, although I was as stiff as owt when I came to stand back up ....... Jess I should have listened to you!!!!)

Clare - so good to hear all went well. Like others have said its a case of 'listening to your back' now I did a similar thing with bending over, never again!!

Well, i'm now 19 days post op (although it seems longer than that) & I am pleased to say the wound has healed. The steri strips they put on when they took clips out can be taken off tomorrow & I can have a bath!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting some stiffness in my back so to have a nice warm soak will be bliss!

I am managing with Co-codamol & the odd few tramadol as I am determined to get that glass of wine (or 2) at xmas although i have still got some tingling & nerve pain in my right leg. I did start to feel sorry for myself but then I thought I've had almost 11 months of pure agony so this is nothing in comparison & sorted myself out. Apologies to all for my previous post op whinging!!!!

Ali / Melza - Hope you are both keeping well.

Oli - Glad to hear you find the swimming helpful. I'm about to start going now the wounds healed.

Alistair - Glad you havn't too long to wait before your surgery, although I don't envy you during that flight. I can't really add to the hints & tips to prepare this clever bunch seem to have it all covered

Best wishes to all

Tracey xx

Hey all,

Alistair, well congratulations to you! I wish you all the very best with your impending arrival!
Well done for making sure everything is planned out for your surgery, its like a military operation, preparing for surgery, making sure every corner is covered!!
I would like to try pilates, i have heard from a friend who suffers from back problems that it is very good.

Tracey...Having your first proper hot bath after surgery is the best ever! I got so excited lol!! It really helps with aches and pains, every time!
I'm still on the tramadol too, still using it 4 times a day, but hope to knock it down so i too may have a christmas glass of plonk!!
Glad all seems to be going well, and you are looking forward to christmas!!

Melza....How is it going hun? Hope you are ok.

Claire, Hope you are ok following the bending down, and things are going well.

Olli...Good luck with the promotion, hope it comes good for you.
I too, swear by heat therapy for aches and pains!

I had my meeting at work today, they are so good my employers!
I hopefully will be back at work by the 30th Dec,when the sick note runs out. I will be starting with a few hours every other day, then build it up from there. I feel ready psychologically, as its another step towards normality, but nervous in terms of my back.
I am so utterly paranoid about this happening again, but just keep focussing on the fact that i am almost able to do most things myself, whereas before i couldn't do much at all.
I even look forward to being able to run the hoover round the house....i hate housework!!! LOL!!!

Ramuth...I personally do not have any personal experience of spinal fusions, but know someone who did have one. His was a single level (one disc) fusion. He is now fully back to normal, he has the odd achy day, but apart from that he recovered fully.
I hope that you find some useful and helpful advice here

Hi everyone why me!! started yesterday with a bad tummy and havent been off toilet since thought it was the change of tablets as i have ibs but the doc thinks it could be viral gastroenteritis .I have a fab doc i spoke to her this morning and she has gave me general advice and made an appointment on thursday to check me and the wound over feel so fed up but hopefully i will start to feel better tomorrow ,my eldest son had a funny tummy last week so i'm blaming him i know i like my kids to share but this is a bit much !!!!take care everyone claire x x

Anyone who is thinking of swimming i was told only to do front stroke as the breast stroke will put pressure on your back and the leg movement is not good for the nerve. Walking in the water is good as well. I start with just 10 lengths 5 of which were walking, you will find even that will make you sore.

I also use the hydrotherapy pool as well, its nice and hot so i can soak in there for a while and relax. Good at 6.30am just before work. It tends to make me fall asleep

Olli

LOL Tracey!!

I was so excited about my first post-op bath, i was shouting 'i can bath a bath woop woop!' really loud, my daughter thought i had finally flipped my lid!! I will never take having a bath for granted EVER again!!!

Hey Claire, how are you feeling? Hope things have settled down for you hun xx

I have just bought my last christmas present....to myself LOL!!
I got me a bargain on a playstation 3 on ebay, woop woop!!!
I figured, its been a crappy year,so i wanted to cheer meself up!!....

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  2. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  4. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  11. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  15. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  16. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  17. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  18. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  30. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  34. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  38. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  39. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  40. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  41. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  42. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  44. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  46. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  47. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
Back