Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discectomy - After the Operation

Hi all 1 week today until the op and i'm terrified just keep bursting in to tears at any opportunity ,the pain is so bad so i know i have to have the op and but i always make myself ill when i know something i dread is coming up .I was due to go in on sunday but they changed it last week to the 11th dec my son is pleased because i havent got to go in until 3pm and his christmas play is on that morning ,due for op at 5:30pm not sure if thats a good time or not . Subi so pleased your news is good long may it continue.Alih78 it is good to hear that you have not regretted the op and hope your recovery is going well.Melza i have to take diazapam sometimes aswell and if its not my usual doc its very hard work but as the person with the pain you know what helps .Tracey -1 hope you are ok and feel better soon and monty2 know exactly how you are feeling but i feel i have no choice i have to small wonderful children and fantastic husband that i want to do things with again instead of everyone planning who is going to look after me ,my poor mam comes over every day to help me and care for my 1 yr old .to everyone i havent mentioned hope you are all well this site has helped me alot and you are all very brave and strong people sorry if i've gone on abit going to go know as i feel abit tearful again x claire x

Hi Claire, do you know what? I think you are brave too. Its the hardest thing trying to juggle children with chronic back problems.
And its no wonder you are scared hun, they changed your date at the last minute. Its like, you get ready and are 'right, lets do it' and then it all changes. It shoots your nerves to pieces.
As you say, you have wonderful children and a wonderful husband who you want to do things with. Hold that thought, use it as a goal, something positive to work towards, I think that can aid your recovery, a positive attitude works well with something like this.
I did something like that...I thought, i have had enough of being a rubbish mum( although it wasnt my fault) and so i want to be a fun mum again...and i am getting there. Me and my daughter are enjoying walks together and having a laugh. Its a small step, but is still a positive one, and as time goes on, i will get to do more with her. I bought her a bicycle pump today, i havent been able to take her out on her bike for a while, and the tyres have gone down, so bought the pump in the mindset that in a few weeks, i CAN take her out on her bike. It sounds really stupid and you probably think i'm talking a load of rubbish!, but it works for me in the sense that i feel good and more positive, knowing that my daughter is going to get her fun mummy back!
Try to keep the positive thoughts hun, i know its hard now, but after the op, you may find that you DO feel more positive and i hope that you do. Keep us posted hun and let us know how you are doing,
Much love, From Ali xx

Subi...Are you liking Gavin and Stacey then? I LOVE it!!
Congratulations on your wonderful news about your post-surgery review, thats fantastic news my lovely!!! Lets be praying that the naughty disc behaves itself from now on!!! Let me know how you like Gavin and Stacey eh? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Melza, how are you today my darlin'? I hope that your pain has settled down and today is a bit better for you

Hey Tracey-1...Hows it going sweetness? Hope things are going ok for you hun

Well........... I have good news......I actually slept the WHOLE night last night!!! Well, it was with the aid of pills, but i dont care! The sleep was heavenly! So heavenly in fact, that i nearly overslept and my little lady was almost late for school!!! (Not that she would have minded too much lol )

But...i was a bit silly today. I thought i would get the bus to the local supermarket and pick up ever such a few bits (cereal, some toiletries, just really small bits), and get a taxi home. I did do this but...OUCH!!! It was too much too soon, and was in quite a bit of pain when i got home. I didnt lift or carry anything (the kind taxi driver did that!), but i was walking around for too long. It was the window shopping, i got carried away!!!
I took some painkillers when i got home and am lying on the sofa now. Within 10 minutes, the pain settled significantly so am feeling better now.
I now pledge to do any more shopping for the foreseeable....online!!!

Anyways folks, Silly Ali is going to rest up a little in preparation for my little princess whirlwind coming home in an hour....she was rather hyperactive last night!!!

See ya sooooooooooooon! xxxxxxxxx

Hi thanks for your reply it helps to see that i'm not alone and that i can get through this whether i cry every day up to the op or not .thanks for your support it means alot x x

just wanted to share a little something with you all....today i had a random moment when i felt normal! not really sure what that word means, but it just occurred to me that i felt normal again. don't want to jinx the recovery and certainly am not normal psychologically (probably never will be and never have been), but i thought it might offer some home to you recent post-oppers i will be 4 months post-op tomorrow.

for those of you preparing for the op or thinking about having it, remember the sooner your nerve is rescued from the disc, the quicker it can start recovering. my advice would be to grasp any opportunity for treatment. if it is interferring with every day life, it needs sorted.

good luck!! xx

Ha ha Jess, your post made me chuckle! You are funny!
Normality??? Whats that???!!! lol
No seriously, thats good news, it shows that it seems you are on the mend. I hope it continues to get better for you hun

Hey Claire2212....You are very welcome. My advice is, if you need to cry, do. Its better to cry than bottle it all up. i did that. I tried to grit my teeth and carry on through the pain and put on a brave face, but eventually i crumbled. Everyone was like' why didnt you say anything!!!'
Anyway, us girls need to cry, it makes us feel better, so you cry all you like honey
And we are all rooting for you here, we are all either pre or post op here and so completely understand. Its a good forum to be a member of, i find it really helpful, and find myself on here rather a lot!

Loads of love and tissues, Ali xxx

As we're in a feel good mood here I shall tell you that i went on a shopping trip with my friend today. Real shops with real people! And I'm afraid that this destitute little woman saw a fantastic skirt but it was the only one not in the sale (and it was very expensive). Thanks to my pathetic pleading I got 20% off and now I feel wonderful! Little things eh. Of course there is absolutely no doubt I will get a windfall of cash to pay off this mounting credit card bill...pray for me folks.

The diazepam has relaxed my muscles enough to stop the headache so I'm just left with sore shoulders....I can live with that. But yes, I did something normal today, shopping....lunch out....heaven!

Southampton appointment next Wednesday....my possible scenarios are that they will tell me surgery will fix me up perfectly. Or, 'Oh my goodness! We will have to book you for surgery next week!' (Eek! Scarey and unlikely). The worst one will be ' I'm afraid there isn't anything we can do for you'. I shall be glad when that appointments over.

And for those pre op worriers, I think the very worst of all this was going through the damned stupid process before surgery. Trying to convince the 'experts' that I had something not very nice happening in my back was stressful and exhausting. Even more difficult when some of them think they have xray vision! The surgery wasn't the greatest thrill on the planet and takes a couple of weeks to appreciate the benefits, but definitely worth it. And did I tell you that I was sitting in a room by myself for nearly two hours while they sorted out my bed, even though I was trying to be brave I couldn't stop these silly tears from rolling down my face....I was getting very upset just sitting there.

There is light at the end of the tunnel....and no, it isn't a train!

Aw Melza, did they really leave you in that horrid little room? I was in there 1st time round. I felt like it was the room of the condemned....awful.
I went shopping too today Melza, but i did all my shopping for everyone else!! And was in mega pain when i got home.
I have spent many happy hours trawling ebay, and enjoyed that much more!!
Have got loads of christmas shopping without really (apart from an hour or two) lifting a finger....blisssssss

I am really tired now, and am glad. It means that the weaning off of the morphine is going well. Not feeling ANY other effects at all, after next thursday, i will be off it altogether. Which is coolio, i can have a little christmas schnifter!!
I also have to cease wearing my lumbar support corset tomorrow, i am not sure i am too happy about that, i feel safe and supported when i got it on, I feel a little vulnerable without it. I will take my daughter to school without it tomorrow morning, its only 3 minutes away, i'm sure i can cope with that!!!

I hope everyone is having a blessed, and joyous evening (HOW pretentious do i sound ha ha!!! ) I'm in a bit of a hyperactive mood this evening!!!

Subi....will you be watching any more Gavin and Stacey this morning?

Nitey nite all, Much love from me xxxxx

Going to tune in again a bit later for episode 4 and beyond. Thanks for the tip - really enjoying it.

Going to try some 'walking in the water' today. Starting at the local pool but might get to the beach next week.

Claire - I know what you're going through... I cried and cried right up until I had the anaesthetic. I was so lucky I had a lovely nurse on the morning of my op. She held my hand and when I apologised for crying so much she said to me 'don't worry, you're not as bad as the footballers we see, they are the worst.' It was probably just one of those lines they bring out to make you feel better, but it made me laugh at the time.

Hello all! How be everyone today?

I'm having a good day today, normal pain, no worse than usual
Been out for lunch and coffee, and just picked up my little missus from school, i was a bit wary about not having my corset on for the first time doing the school run this morning, but took it slow and felt ok.
Have done a bit of walking, and am feeling ok without it.

I didnt take a sleeping tablet last night (dont want to end up reliant on them as well!) as i was feeling tired anyway, i tossed and turned for about 45 minutes, but managed to drop off about 12:45am. I was REALLY tired when i got up tho, i looked at my clock and was like !!! Its THAT time already??!!!!

Anyhoo, Subi, i'm glad you are enjoying Gavin and Stacey! Its very addictive! I find that when i've watched one, i cant wait for the next one, and want to watch them all in one go!!!

Hi Claire, how are you feeling today hun? Have been thinking of you

Hey Melza, have you been attacking any more sales today?

Tracey-1, hows it going hun? Hope that you are feeling good

I am awaiting a barrage of parcels (all my online christmas shopping!!) Woo Hoo!!!

Hello All

I had my root block procedure carried out on Tuesday morning, and was very impressed with the procedure and the results. Little did I know that the initial result was just the affect of the anasthetic and by 9.30pm Tuesday evening pain had kicked in.

The pain has actually got worse over the last three days, and is now in my lower back, both buttocks, going down both legs (left one is worse), and also pain going further up my back.

The pain is a constant aching with a sharp spasm every so often. My legs also feel very heavy and weak, and when I first stand they do not feel as though they will support me.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal following a root block, and is it likely to get better over the next few days?

I saw my physio on Wednesday and she told me to stop all exercise this week, and to ring her at the beginning of next week to let her know what the pain is like.

My fear is that my prolapse disc has been disturbed and is acting up.

Hope that you are all managing your pain/recovery.

Thanks

Maz

Hi Maz
Unfortunately I had much the same reaction to the nerve block injection as you describe - an initial, wonderful pain free feeling (which lasted but a few short hours) followed by severe pain that night. The severe pain subsided the following day for me but I don't think the injection did very much to improve my pain. That said, I have spoken with a number of people who had a very good response to the injection and it helped them no end. So, for some people it is very successful, for others, not so much. I was told that it may take a few weeks for the results to 'kick in'. Do you have another appointment lined up with your Dr yet?
Good luck.

Jess - it was great to read your post and to hear that you are going so well. That is great news.

Hi Maz, you have my deepest sympathy re the nerve block. I have yet to meet someone who has benefitted from that. I don't know if you have a diagnosis for your problem but I think if there are definite abnormalities then they should start planning a permanent solution. I am truly fed up and worn out with this silly little drama we have to play out before they will touch us. I hope it settles down for you but I recommend you ensure the physio knows how much you are suffering, hopefully it wont be such a long wait for a consultant. And now we definitely have the 18 week waiting list from referral letter to treatment. Do not ever accept any other treatment if they are talking about surgery, if you do that the 'clock' stops ticking. Everyone must be aware of that, ok folks.

I still plod on in my little world, like you Ali I am frantically trying to get some online xmas shopping done. Just a little twitchy about failing in that department. But why is everything I order out of stock!

Hope everyone else is doing okay, hate to think of anyone being in that dark place I was in last year. Just keep bashing medical people if you've been abandoned.

xx

Sorry I havn't posted for a few days, seems you post oppers are doing quite well & yes i've also joined the online shoppers!!!! Claire, try & stay as positive as you can. I know it can be difficult. I spent the Monday prior to my op in tears & unable to control my emotions. I was also crying in the anaesthetic room which the staff found quite amusing as i'm a nursing sister. It wasn't just fear it was also a sense of relief that I had actually got to that point. I have 4 children although they are older than yours.

Okay. so now for my recovery. I 'think' it is going quite well. The wound is still oozing a little blood stained fluid although it isn't too painful at all. However, I am noticing the tingling in my bloody toes is happening a little more frequently than I would like & i've had several spasms in my back. The 1 thing that really is bothering me is I have episodes where my right leg goes stiff & shakes uncontrollably for a few seconds. This mostly happens when i'm lying down. Did anyone else experience this? Having my clips out on Tuesday & I can't wait as they are irritating me & itching.
I ventured out for bread 2 days ago as I could feel the walls coming in on me. What a mistake, (me in a supermarket that is!!!!) 1 hour later i had a trolley full. i really suffered when i got home & yesterday.

Anyway my backs telling me thats my time up & I must move about. Take care all. Good luck with the surgery Clare I shall be thinking of you

Tracey xx

Online shopping rules!! I recieved 2 of my bought items today...tres cool!!

I am aching rather a lot today, been out every day this week walking and such, Hey ho, a restful day it be today.

Maz, i have had 3 or 4 (cant remember, my brain is adddled with analgesics!!) nerve blocks (caudal and lumbar epidurals) and i can categorically say that they did not work for me.
They reckon that they will help reduce inflammation, but they are not a cure for a prolapsed disc.
I really dont see how they can work, if there is something permanently sat on and squashing a major nerve, its going to hurt no matter how many pills they shove down us or needles jabbed in us. Surgery is the only way that nerve is going to be relieved of the disc material sat on it (or stuck to it in my case! Ho ho, just thought i would gross you all out!!!)
My logic tells me that this is the case, but you may tell me to hush up and stop talking rubbish if you so wish!!!

Anyhow, everyone is different and so you may find that the pain is indeed a bit of irritation and may settle down. They reckon people can get up to 6 months relief from them, they have to get their evidence that the epidurals work from somewhere, so they might be right, and you might be one of the fortunates. I hope so anyhow

I agree with you Melza, the more they try to chuck alternative treatments at us, the longer it takes for them to do what really matters, and that is to get on and operate. It took me nearly 2 years to get the first op, and a year to get the 2nd cos they were trying to fob me off with nerve blocks that i knew werent going to help, they had tried twice and so i knew.

Anyways, i hope that you feel able to take the plunge and make those online purchases (the thought of shops made me reach for the laptop and debit card lol!)
Just a hint, if there is a padlock at the top right side of your screen, its secure and you should be fine. Use the known sites and not obscure ones you may not know of (if it feels dodgy, it probably is), Those are my tips if the day lol!!!!

Anyways, have a good day folks, much love from meeee xxxxxx

Hi All,

Just when everything seems ok. I have very little pain over the last few weeks but over the last couple of days i have had a lot of tingling in the bottom of my left foot and its not going away. To me this means there is something trapped. I know the more i think of it the worse it will be, i just hope this is not the start of it all going bad. The doc's have said that it could be any number of things and in a few more days it could go away. I am just praying it something of nothing.

Olli.

try not to worry olli...! i quite often get pins and needles in the bottom of my 'bad' foot....sometimes if i change position they go away but other times they stay for a while. i am working on talking myself out of the 'pins and needles are bad' mentality cos i used to get them all the time before all the back stuff and sometimes it's a circulation thing that has nothing to do with nerves etc.. let us know what happens...have you got a physio appointment or anything coming up? i am due to be discharged from the physio next week and am already feeling a little abandoned! i have been told i can phone for advice any time though and can self-refer in the future. if only it were that easy with surgeons!
take care all and enjoy the online shopping!! i bought 11 different things from amazon and they all came in seperate packages...crazy!
lots of love,
jess xx

ps...am no longer feeling normal as ran to catch a train on friday and have been very stiff and sore in legs and back since then. and also a bit disturbed by my new running style which seems to involve only leg use and an immobile upper body. i.e. i look like a complete idiot. won't be doing that again and no more 10ks ever! thank god!

I have phsyio about every 2-3 weeks just to keep everything in order. I tend to get very stiff after about 2 weeks on the fire engines. She seemed to not worry about but i know its there and i cannot stop thinking about it. It maybe that i haven't done a lot of exercise this week just a couple of swimming sessions and about 7 miles of walking as my car went to the doctors. I am back at work tomorrow so i shall see how it all goes. Will see the physio before christmas and if it hasn't gone i will get her to have a look.

Olli

Hello all,

Olli, sorry to hear that you are experiencing what seems to be a bit of a worry for you. I hope that its nothing serious, and it settles quickly for you.

I have had an ok day, pain was better so i tackled some of my unpacked items (I moved house 2 weeks before my op!!, didnt move or pack anything, i felt guilty for all my friends that did!)...and that was it...the pain was immense. BUT....Remembered that the nurses said i could bath after a couple of weeks, and had a hot bath, which helped no end. I felt SO much better afterwards, which was a relief, i am still bothered about this stupid sciatica though, it was down to my foot last night
Ho hum, i start physio on Tuesday at the hospital so will ensure she knows all about it!!! And hopefully she can help fix it!!!
It is in no way, worse or the same than before the op (Pre-oppers, please take note, and dont be put off surgery!!!)......The doc reckons its residual sciatica from where my poor nerve was stuck down for so long, and so is still recovering.....It is just annoying me.
But i am the kind of person who is impatient and expects miracles overnight! But after suffering with it for a few years now, i just want my life back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I am my doctors dream patient ho ho!!

Claire2212...How are you doing hun? How are you feeling about your op and stuff now? I bet you are looking forward to your son's school christmas play

Hey Melza, hows that online shopping coming along? Hows your back doing hun?

Tracey-1, I didnt have clips, i had dissolvable stitches and butterly strips, with a massive dressing on top and that was annoying and itchy, so can only imagine the annoyance that your clips are causing you!! Hope everything is going good 4 ya

Subi...how far have you got with Gavin and stacey now? lol!

Jess...Online shopping RULES lol, and i didnt feel lazy for doing it online, i had a very valid reason this time!!! One of the advantages of being laid-up lol!

Anyhoo, the no sleep thing is still bothersome, even with these pills, so am getting an early one, Nite all, God bless ya's all xxxx

Hi everyone thanks for your kind thoughts i am still terrified and decided to do everything at the weekend and try to get all my christmas presents finished ,don't know if anyone has been to the metrocentre in gateshead which i live near but its huge and all the shops i needed were in different parts of the malls it was a nightmare me hobbling on crutches with my poor husband getting shouted at .AliH78 hope you are ok. i am really looking forward to his play and it may take my mind of the dreaded op (doubt it)my eldest is being very clingy i am very brave in front of him but he knows whats going on and he has only just turned 8 yrs he has seen alot with my back conditions over the years ie me going in ambulances etc and this is the first time i have been in hospital for an op for me ,he went to school with my mam this morning got half way and said he forgot something came back and wanted a kiss another reason for tears when he went .Tracey -1 thanks for your good wishes hope your recovery goes well .Have just discovered facebook thought it was a fuss about nothing now i am so addicted !!!!although did give up smoking 4 weeks ago so a much better addiction to have take care everyone

Hi Claire. Have been thinking of you and hoping that you are going ok. I think any distraction from thinking of surgery on the day itself is good. I wish you every success with your op. I will be thinking of you on the day and sending you my very best wishes. Speaking of facebook, there is a group on there which may be of interest called the Prolapsed Disc Club.

Olli, I hope things settle for you very soon.

Ali - I was watching Top Gear tonight and the Uncle and Smithy from Gavin and Stacey were on as the celebrity drivers! I've only watched G&S up until they get married, so I think there are a few more eps to go. And..... I hope you are feeling ok today.

Today I have been reading the online blog of a guy called Drew Ginn, who is one of our olympic rowers. He won a gold medal in Beijing this year and 2 weeks later had a discectomy. Unbelievably, he was able to row even though he had sciatic and back pain.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  3. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  6. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  10. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  14. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  21. Turnernator1:
    blair
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  26. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  29. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  30. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  31. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  32. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  33. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  38. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  40. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  41. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  49. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back