Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discectomy - After the Operation

Just thought I would give a little update too, especially after reading the last couple of threads. Hey, Nico, I have been following your threads and great news you are starting to feel on the mend. I do feel for you though with your little one, but you can make up for the lifting when you are able to. I am lucky that my son is 14, I would hate to have to pick him up, he is taller than me!! I am still in early stages of healing but like you, it seems to be getting slightly better each day. I truly believe that feeling positive is a way forward to faster healing, even if pain is present. ( I read that having a positive mind heals quicker) One thing I did not mention in my first thread was that just before I had my epidural, which made my condition worse, my boyfriend of 5 years decided to cheat, blaming it all on my meds and condition. I was at my lowest point at the time as the pain was so great. I promptly moved out, back to my moms with my son and that was my point of becoing saner, along with the op. I realised how miserable I had been and think pain is hightened when down. Life is getting better and better and I have become my old self again, it's great!!!
The one thing I have noticed is that my wound is healing quickly, sitting down is easier, my back is easing each day, though I must say, my pain has increased in my legs. My 'good' leg, the one with the lesser sciatic pain, is much worse! As the day progresses, the pain is worsening, though I do believe this is completely normal.
It has not stopped me from trying to be 'normal' and I am trying to take a walk each day, increasing the length. However, I must admit, I am not sitting and resting as much as I should, I put that down to my medication though, I am still a little 'twitchy' from it. I hope to reduce it soon.
I have my first appointment with the physio on the 16th and an appointment with my occupational health doctor to try and make a date to start back work.
By the way, can anyone say when I should realistically start to drive again.
All in all, in myself, I feel wonderful. I can honestly say, and have spoken to many who state the same, having the operation was the best thing that happened to me, and at the right time. I know it will be a hard slog, ie, 1 step forward and possibly at times, 2 steps back, but it is worth it just for a quality of life. So here is to how I feel and hope you all do too, be positive, it will all fall gradually into place

Good to hear things have turned a corner for you Nico Sounds good and I'm sure it won't be long before you're picking up your son again!
Good to hear you're coming on too Franki. You've been through a real ordeal, what a beast but sounds like you are so much better off without him. Also totally agree about a postive mindset, that's made such a difference with me - its why I posted on here to start with.
Not sure about anyone else but I started driving again about three weeks after my op. I got the go-ahead from the physio first. Just short trips first and built them up gradually. A month after the op we went to France.
I had good news too My physio is chuffed to bits with my progress, my pilates teacher says I can join her flatwork class and don't need one to one sessions because I'm doing so well!! Pride comes before a fall I know and I have been a bit stiff this weekend - and why was that?? Because I didn't do all my exercises and stretches because we had visitors
Onwards and upwards!!

Today, I am feeling great again. I have had some pain in my hip-bones when I have done a little too much this week - like bathing my little boy and putting him to bed - the bending over was a bit too soon for me I think but generally I have been doing really well. Religious physio, lots of lying down, and not too much time spent doing work on my pc. I have had a tiny bit of a sciatica reminder every now and again, but this has gone as soon as I have got up to move around.
My scar is very scary - and I have had to get my wife to re-dress the wound for me and she was nearly sick when she saw the 13 staples sticking out of a very wobbly line down my lower back!

Franki - I was so sorry to hear your news. I hope you are doing ok. It is hard to stay positive when you are going through a break-up. But you sound like a brilliant and strong person and I hope that everything works out well for you. A good friend once told me that if you need another person to make you happy in your life then you never will be. Loving yourself and enjoying life being single will do you good, and when you are ready to meet people again you will find that you will have become a very attractive person indeed. As to your pain and recovery - never miss your personal physio sessions - 3 times a day doing precisely what you have been told - and spend some quiet time lying down and willing yourself better. I know you will find it hard sometimes to be positive, but you must try. You are a beautiful person and you will recover 100%. Remind yourself that you are important and that you are an excellent human being every day. There will always be a bit of pain because that is what makes us human - we are fragile.

Pippic - I have already driven a short distance - just to collect my boy from nursery and I will be driving to work next week - but again this is a very small distance. I have out-patient physio on Monday so I will ask them if I should drive, even though I feel well enough anyway. I am glad to hear that you are progressing so well - keep up the good work!

Good progress all round..... was thinking, perhaps we should post the exercises we've got from our physios to find out if we're all doing the same or if there's anything any of us are missing?? might be a good resource for other post-discectomy people??

Any thoughts anyone?

Hi,

The ones I was given were great - physios went through them with me a few times before and after surgery. Hope they're useful: http://www.oxfordclinic.org.uk/services/physical-therapies/physiotherapy.php (scroll down)

Olly.

Thanks for this Olly, it was useful to check through these exercises.

I have been doing exercises of this nature from a few weeks after my op last year, then progressing to regular daily walks and a fairly energetic keep fit class once a week, plus latterly 3 times a week 7-mile cycle circuit by about 10 months post op.

Trouble is some back pain has returned (not as severe as the acute sciatica that prefaced my procedure) and I'm not sure what to do about it.

Have seen an osteo a couple of times and am walking again steadily, but still in pain when turning over in bed (which is similar to the pain I felt post-op when turning in bed). Am just worried that the whole thing will start up again, I guess and I don't want to go through it a second time...

Praps another scan is called for to make sure nothing has shifted.

Thanks

JJ

Thanks for that link Olly. Its actually really good to see that you're doing exactly the same exercises as everyone else.
Also had one other exercise straight after surgery where you lie on your side with your knees bent. Slowly straighten out the top leg (the leg you had sciatica in), keeping that knee resting on the lower knee (so you are not actually carrying any weight in the thighs) Then bend it back and repeat a few times. I also flexed my foot when I was doing this too, to increase the stretch.

Now I'm doing a lot more pilates exercises too and yes JJ I've found pilates has really started to strengthen all around my abs, hips and bum. I know a lot of people who have been helped by pilates so its worth a go. But I would go back to your doc if the pain is back, just in case.

Got signed off by my consultant today, although he's happy to see me again if I need him He reminded me that after two months my nerve is still healing - apparently it heals at 1mm a day - which is why the muscle is still tight and a bit tingly sometimes down my left leg, but all sensation is back in my left foot which is fab. My back still get very stiff when I lie down for any time, have to do a few pelvic tilts to unlock it all again. When I get up it takes a bit for everything to unlock, but every week its getting better.
no horseriding for six months, but at least I will be able to ride again but lots and lots of walking and swimming

So glad to hear everyone's doing so well too.

Nico

Your account has been helpful to me. I have a L4 L5 herniated disk. I have had three weeks of very bad pain and told it was not a disk problem by GP and physio. Pain now gone but have had a week of numbness and 'dropped foot' has proved it is a disk issue. I can only walk 200 yards and feel like a 70 year old (am 44). I am 4 weeks into this following an injury, i have had teh sciatica fot a week.

Despite no medical insurance I saw a neurosurgeon privately this weekend and he has agreed to carry out discectomy and scan on NHS quickly. I have a scan this week and op the week after. He is so certain of his diagnosis that he is of the view that the scan is simply a formality. I think I am very lucky.

By the time I have the operation I will have had the sciatica for two and a half weeks, with significant loss of power to leg and lost function. All I can do is hobble about.

To be honest I am scared to death. I have read and heard horror stories. I am up for the discectomy but am not going to allow fusion of the vertebra. Your account seems positive, which is the key to having an op of this type.

I have a living to earn a familty to support and the thought of going through life like this leaves me cold. To make matters worse I am on gardening leave and will have to push back my start date for my new job.

All in all not good and I have to say I am at a low but determined to fight back. At the end of the day there are a whole lot of peopkle out there with worse.

I have just joined the forum and thought I might be able to add a fairly positive story. I have had two discectomies - L4/5 and cervical 6/7 (I think). The lumbar operation was in 1990 when I was 33 years old. My disc had prolapsed and then burst so that fragments of the disc material were floating around the spinal column, I had lost the use of my left leg almost completely after about a week of the leg jumping around all over the place of its own accord. I was warned about the possibility of being left incontinent, double incontinent or even paraplegic, but when things seem so bad it is difficult to imagine it getting much worse. I was walking again within a few days but it took about 3 months for the pain to subside and for me to feel able to go back to work and be confident that my back was not about to break in two. In the ensuing 18 years I have had back pain to some degree most days but I rarely take pain killers. I was told to take life easy but at 33 years old, I was too young to "retire". Being broadly sensible and stopping when I had had enough, I have landscaped two gardens, carried more than I should have done and crawled around on the floor more than I did when I was younger. On this particular day I have quite severe pain and I am taking Naproxen and Paracetamol, but I am keeping as active as possible and the pain will no doubt subside soon and I'll get back to full speed again. I have found that keeping a positive attitude and a sense of humour is an essential part of living with a "bad back" and it keeps those around me from dismissing me as a miserable old so-and-so. The day before the operation I asked the surgeon if I would be able to play the piano afterwards and he said I would have no problem at all - which was great because I couldn't play the piano before hand. I was surprised he walked into that one - he must have heard it a million times. Joking reflected my nervousness as much as anything, but we had a laugh and I was able to rest that night. Having any operation is scary and especially when they are fiddling about with things like the spine, but there is real hope of getting on with life afterwards - not quite the same as before perhaps but loads better than the alternative. Best wishes to all who are recovering and to those preparing for the operation.

Hello All, I have just joined this forum and am wishing it had occurred to me sooner to find one. I had a discectomy for a herniated disk L4-L5 2 months ago. I really thought no one would ever really understand the pain and anxiety the whole process would cause until read this whole thread! Nico, I can relate to you completely from the waking up covered in urine after the op, to the feeling completely distressed.

My condition went ignored for almost 5 months. GP kept sending me to A&e who just kept changing my painkillers and sending me home. Until one doctor took pity on me and made calls there and then to have me seen by an osteopath. At that very appointment I was given an epidural of steroids - which did nothing for me- and sent for an MRI. When those results were returned I was sent to see a surgeon straight away but unfortunately he decided to try a nerve root block. The joy of feeling no pain lasted 2 months and then I couldnt walk again. After much nagging and finally a very emotional letter to my surgeon he decided to push me in for surgery (only a whole 15 months of pain later!).

So anyway... post op... at first I felt like my back was going to snap if i tried to move but slowly movement became easier. I have been doing the exercises i was given at hospital but as yet no physio because they got arsey with me for having to cancel an appointment!!! Even though the reason was because the nurse savaged my stitches on removal and re-opened my wound and caused an infection! ANYHOO! I have seen surgeon for check up and he has told me that I dont need physio as I seem alot better and to just go swimming... As I know no better does anyone think I should insist on the physio? As I really dont feel that I can use my back and my posture and the way I sit and walk has all changed since I had to accomodate for trying to move with no pain! I have also been told that for the inside to heal it will take another 3 months (not the 6 weeks I was initially told) so not to sit on low chairs, sit for a long time, lift anythng etc etc was anyone else told this?

Finally! As I feel I may be boring you all with this mini novel of my back (i think the excitement of finding more people like myself has taken over).... does anyone else have pain in their hip and buttock area? Mine has come on slowly since the op and I was worried that i may have re-slipped the disk but my surgeon thinks its from the muscle strip from the surgery that just needs to heal?

Appologies again for the long post and nice to meet you all!

I have now been given a firm date for the discectomy operation next monday. This is a big help as I am due to start a new job and cant until this is sorted. I am hobbling about and cant control my right leg. Thankfully I havent got some of the frightening symptoms described by some of the people posting, but am really worried I will be stuck like this.

To tell you the truth I am scared but thankful I am having the operation so soon. I think the hard part is the not knowing or waiting.

I would like to highlight 'breathworks' who you can google. These guys provide practical help for back pain and run courses in dealing with it. Also the author Jon Kabat-Zinn's 'whereever you go there you are' and 'full catastrophe living' are great.

Fingers crossed.................................................................

Hi, i have just joined the forum,and thought i,d spend 10mins or so to tell you my experience with back pain etc.. Mine started 4yrs ago after my employer got me working on my hands and knees, but i,ll cut a long story short, after 6 months of intense pain in my lower back, i still could,nt work as i worked in a factory, and the work was uncomfortable for me. Anyway after 7 mths off work they sacked me. In the meantime i was going from doctor to doctor, then eventually they sent me on a weeks physhio (but with no difference in my condition). Then the physio said i needed a MRI scan, which i had, then they said yr results will take 6-8weeks, I heard nothing for 3months, I phoned them and i was told they had lost them.(which took another 3-4 months) By this time i was getting worse much worse... Then a year and a half later i got a appointment through to see a nurosurgeon. The day arrived and he said you need a operation, but please bare in mind by this time i was losing control of my bowels (if you know wot i mean ). I had told him all this and said to him, you wont make me wait another year will you?. That was in sept 2006. I got the surgery date for 17th feb 2008 but they cancelled. Then i got another one through for 09 march 2008, I did go in hospital and had the operation 10th march 08, i was told they had operated on L4 L5 L3 L4 which was obviously worse than i thought. They let me out the next morning (after been on morphine and drip twice all night). I had 16 staples which i cant deny was painful especially getting in and out of bed, but it did get easier.... Now after 8-9weeks i,m much worse, if i stand or walk to 5 metres my left leg really gives me some gipp(very hurtful and discomfort), my right leg i get shooting pains. If i stand for 5 minutes or bend over to far my back still hurts,then i start to walk like a duck.(which b4 my op i was never like that) I feel as though my social life is well and truely over i,m 46 and feel like 96. i cant do housework cook wash or iron, i also have put 2 stone on so that don,t help..Ive been to see my surgeon a little earlier and he just says i,m not healed,but surely i cant be worse like i am. I,d love information off anyone who is going through the same( pain etc being worse after op)SORRY IN ADVANCE, BUT THOUGHT I,D SHARE MY EXPERIENCE....

Hi Sandy,

So, so sorry to hear you are having such a tough time. Fear makes things worse, not moving makes things worse. Please try to find a good phyiso who is pilates based. Its the best thing you can do for your back. You must move your back, if you don't you will seize up and scar tissue will form and you will end up so much worse than even before. So sorry to hear you needed so much operated on, but now you must stay flexible and strong. Check out google for pilates teachers, remedial teachers in your area. its so worth it.
I haven't been online as since my op we have moved to France to start a new life. I'm mountain biking and walking every day, but if I don't do my exercises then everything starts to stiffen up. Now i know i need to expand my exercises and keep moving onwards and upwards. All I know is I won't be a victim of back pain for the rest of my life and its getting better every week. My motto is to have flexible back but strong supporting muscles.
Good luck. Its not an easy path, I've sobbed and raged and demanded why me, just after an op on one disc, but things are getting better every week. Good luck

Hi All,
I have a bilateral bulging disc at L5/S1. For the last 6 months i have had a lot of leg pain but was able to carry on working as a fire fighter. In March after coiming back from my honeymoon both my legs went into total spasm. I was sent to A&E but they just sent me home with some pain killers. I have gone through the process of seeing doctors and having tests but nothing was done until i got an MRI. After having the scan the pian got worse and i can hardly walk cannot sit down and have been on the floor for 8 weeks, i even eat laying on the floor.

I saw a pain doctor last week and because i am finding it hard to pee she said that i should have surgery ASAP. I am now seeing a sugeon on friday and am very worried. I have read some of the stories on this post and as a 33 year old man i do not want to end up in a worse state than i am already in.

Is there anyone who can give me some advice or make me feel better about what is going on.

Guys

I am so sorry to hear about your suffering. Hang on in there. I have today just got out of hospital. L4 L5 herniated idsk and discectomy.

Off morphine yesterday. The result was instant. No Sciatica full finction back like magic. I am lucky. The post op pain is nothing compared with what I thought it would be or what I had before. The physio starts now.

The neurosurgical unit I have just got out of was filled with people much worse than me, many requiring brian surgery. Compared with these poor souls this was just rewiring a plug.

I have found 'breathworks' meditations great for pain and would reccomend you google them. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

The main thing I think is to not get depressed and keep believing - it is so important.

There seems to be an emerging picture here, namely that GPS keep fobbing people off when they need MRI scans and surgery. I dont think people understand how depressing this is. This is what we pay our taxes for. You have a right to request an MRI scan.

Rod

Hope this positive spin helps you if you are down. Keep going.

Another newcomer here!

I got back pain last summer and was told it was nothing by the GP. By September I had a crampy feeling in my right buttock and by Christmas the pain was travelling down my leg. Now, I get sharp pains where my bottom meets the top of my right leg if I walk or stand for longer than a few minutes. I also have pain down my right leg when lying on my back, and I struggle to roll over in bed. My leg pain goes down to my foot. I get no pain sitting down.

As I'm a police officer, I am no longer able to do my job and am desk-bound. My GP finally referred me in March but I have heard nothing from the NHS since. I went to the police convalescence home for a fortnight and had physio and pilates twice a day with no improvement. My physio there pestered my work and they kindly paid for an MRI scan which shows I have a large prolapse at L4/5.

I went to see a private consultant today (again paid for by work) who looked at the scans and immediately said I need a discectomy. He said it would cost about ยฃ5k private and I could have it done within 6 weeks. On the NHS I could be looking at next year. I don't have private medical insurance and it looks like I'm going to just have to sit it out. Literally.

I take codiene and diclofenac with no result. I was prescribed tramadol but they made me ill. I don't know what else to try. I bought a TENS machine but it barely distracts me from my bottom and leg pain. My physios have discharged me and said there is nothing more they can do for me. I can't exercise, swim, do the ironing or even cook properly.

I am 28 years old and feeling increadingly despondent.

I had a muscle spasm in my back that was so bad it led to nerve damage and permanent pain and numbness in my left leg. It is also causing other problems with my spine. I was a mechanic/machinist most of my life and had the injury during 4 years of hauling heavy food items. I can't even be reliable enough for any real job. Please take care of yourself and listen to your body more that what other people say. it's your life. Good Luck and God Bless RJ

Don't feel to bad I'm having very similar problems it's been 3 years now after an operation and I'm having problems in other areas of my back. I can't work either at least for anything gainful. RJ

Hi

Read your post. I did exactly as you did and saw consultant privately. The consultant I saw agreed to send me fast through the NHS - I was dead lucky.This was due in part to me having a dropped foot. My friend like you was told he would be charged. He got his boss to plit it it cost ยฃ7,5k he paid half his boss paid half.

I think you have three options. 1 symptoms reported get worse,like dropped foot or incontinence which will move you immediately up nhs list. 2 go privately and take out a loan. From what i know the sooner you have the op the higher your chances of recovery. I pay my taxes and am disgusted that someone in an essential service is not getting sorted now, why else do we pay tax.3 wait for a year on nhs.my own personal opinion is 2 if you can afford itbut this is a subjective view. there is a lot of stuff on discectomys on the internet.

The latter course runs the risk of you getting down - watch out for that.

Yoga might help if you are intterested i can reccomend a book.this condition cansort itself on its own sometimes.

rod

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  6. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  7. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  8. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  11. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  12. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  18. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  21. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  22. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  23. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  25. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  27. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  29. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 4 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  34. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  42. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  43. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  44. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back