Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Sadguru , very dim lights or complete dark , if u want to go for sb then mayur I found good rest ur choice

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Yup .. Mayur seems more hygienic than any other SB i have been too .. good set of girls too, if you can filter them out from amongst the milfs

Anglo bro, nice to see you. I was inexperienced when I first met MK, bond, Mark and you. Thanks to MK.

Started with SBs then DBs. You left early. We headed to sawli. Had fun there.Bars closed, Bond and I picked up two girls. Reached hotel, disco lights I carry were on, Bose speaker was on bond was just talking to both girls like girl friends. I was horny and was playing with my girl. Still bond is not done. Beer is over but bond is still not done. Finally Bond and his girl have to move to their the room. Had a good time with the girl and slept. It was 4 in the morning when we slept. Morning bond knock the door, girls were ready, I was still high and was sleeping.

Girl left and bond was seeing them in Ola. Got a call from the girl that I did not pay her. I kept 8k on the table and asked her not to disturb me but some communication gap she did not know I kept it on the table.

Next week, after all bars closed and a failed attempt on a girl I wanted to have her. Called her, she was not picking the call, I was with MK and forced MK to go to sawli. True friend, he took me in his scooter. Sawli DB closed and ob started. She has blocked me.

The story is not done here. Present days, Baywatch, I can have any girl here. I will be drunk and if I feel I take any girl. Once I took one Kavya, she turned out to be the same one in the narration above. She recognized me all the time in Baywatch but she opened up in hotel. It is fact that I don't remember girls face in one encounter. It was she who narrated the misunderstanding and said sorry many times to me. Bond bro, she conveyed a hi to you as well.

Anglo bro, such a gentleman you were and last I met you was in Cabana. A coincidence meeting with MK in Ramesh a month ago, we spoke about you a lot.

Anglo bro, I am drunk and I logged in to write my todays experience as girl has slept and I am drinking. Seeing your post remembered our experience and I putting my experience to back burner.

Love you bro. Hope to meet you sometime soon.

Bro, Bro, Bro..How Can I forget that evening with Anglo, MK, Mark (Mr. India now a days) and an entire Night with you and two girls from Sawli.

Heartfelt appologizes for not letting you with your girl until the 1st qrt of the night as I have this bad habit to collect their CV, all sad stories from their past decade before I fuck them!

All memories in a flash with this post of yours and the Kavya you mentioned indeed was cute and pretty :)

I must admit and many here will echo with me - You are one of the very finest and nice gentleman one could ever see and meet.

Your FRs are like a slice of lemon in blant soda bottle. Keep them coming!

Arriving soon and first thing will be to sent you few guys PM!

Cheers! BonD!

Monday Night FR - A night of pleasant discoveries!

After spending the weekend away from Mumbai, it was a blessing to have a day off on Tuesday - as always happens on the night before a holiday, got bored at home and decided to venture out for just a little bit of "lookie-lookie" after downing a quarter of Old Monk ...

Had no clue that an innocuous plan of spending just a couple of hours in the company of charming apsaras would transform into a night of drinking till the last customer was shown the door (almost)...

Digression - Is time travel possible??? - Yes, if you are with @AlwaysAshwin...

Usually I monger alone as it lets me have my way with the girls without anyone else (that I know of) judging me - but decided to ping AA and see if he was available for the night... A prompt reply from him and the ball was rolling...

One more digression - This was my first night co-mongering with someone from the forum and I must say that I could not have asked for a better company than you, @AlwaysAshwin... Have met a couple of legends from the forum but it was always a simple introduction and then we went our separate ways but AA makes you feel so comfortable around him that you feel like you have been knowing him since ages... Time flew from the moment AA grabbed the seat next to me after I played JKP to let him know about who I was amongst the patrons at Queens Palace and for me, the man went from a stranger to a friend to a confidant to being a big brother (I hope he doesnt mind me taking the liberty of calling him that) in a matter of just few hours... The man is not just any damn gem - he is a Kohinoor... Thanks for your company and everything throughout the night, bro!

Decided to meet at Queens Palace as I wanted to check out the place after some enticing FRs from senior members - was fucking scared as the waiter held my hand and led me through the dingy gully and whatever it was, turning here and there before finally leading me into the main chamber - I was almost sure that Basuda's looting experience will be repeated with me but thank god I trusted the man and kept going..

In a stark contrast to NM orchestra bars, QP is pretty small, small enough to remind you of traditional OBs on the Western Line - with no stage and the girls standing in the center of the floor, turning 360 degrees to give each patron a good look of their curves and hunting for their prey for the night...

I was welcomed into the chamber with Laila Mein laila blasting on the speakers and a pretty girl with a kamarband gyrating to it in front of a mirrored pillar - the way she moved her butt and waist with teasing expressions, I knew I was not getting out of the place without making her dance... AA offered me to join him at Meghraj but informed him that I had found a couple of girls of my liking at QP and he obliged... While waiting for him eyed few other girls shortlisting one for each song based on their figures and their personality types...

With AA joining, kicked off the night with JKP as per my tradition, Aafreen (who was the sister of the girl I was eyeing earlier) gave her heart to performing on JKP - loved when her cute face turned into the face of a seductress - she expected me to continue with her throughout the night, sadly I had my eyes on other girls as well... Meanwhile AA got the girl to perform on Ek to Kum Jindgani and boy, the girl did set the stage (floor) on fire - for all the Avatar fans, the girl can airbend with the way she moves her butt... Post a floor thumping performance on Ek to Kum Jindgani, she turned it up a notch and teased us with a sensuous performance on Ang laga De re..Even while she danced, I could not resist myself from flirting with a bubbly succubi with a cute face, sparkle in her eyes, long hair that caressed her juicy bum and painted lips that one would want to suck the life out of - Tere har Sawal ka Jawab was the song that came to my mind for her and danced with her (just a little as I wasnt drunk enough) while flirting with her slim desi friend... Some day soon, you can find me on one of those corner seats with her grinding against me on Bala Bala...

AA signalled another tall lass with such lust in her eyes that even I find it hard to describe to perform on Saaki Saaki... If eyes could kill, she would be a mass murderer and if expressions were weapons, she possessed more nuclear bombs than NK... (I have my doubts about her being a shemale but since they are not prove, let s settle on her being a female)... I repeated her with Sone ka Paani and at last found the perfect girl who can make you want to fuck her there and then on that song...

Overall ratings:

Ambience - 7.5
Girls - 8 (a couple of 9s as well but all the ones we called to dance gave all they had)
Staff - 8
Who should visit - People who want to get a feeler of a DB during Ob hours, who love their chicks desi and raw (I wanted that last night), for me it is the next go to place as long as I dont get enough of the bubble butt girl...

Left the place (I had already lost track of time by then) and AA offered to drive me around to another OB - was delighted to know that there exists a couple of OBs in vashi that I did not know about and zeroed in on Sunday at Vashi...

I would describe Sunday as the smaller version of Heaven with the place mimicking the seating arrangement and ambience, the girls were pretty decent and the 2 stage performers were charming but I was smitten by a Rajasthani shortie in a ghaghra choli from the moment we took our seats... Flirted with her for over 2 songs from a distance (the place is filled with older guys and hence the orchestra guys play retro romantic songs as well) - she was naughty as fuck and the way she licked her lips with her tongue, flicking her hair around with a smile on her face that alternated between coy and slutty..

Asked her to dance on ya habibi and even though she was not that good of a dancer, she tried her best, her expressions making up for the lack of movement - now that I remember her face, smile and figure, I guess I have found the one I can take out for a swimming pool rendezvous... Our stay at Sunday was a short one as AA's presence was sought at Heaven but the short stay introduced us to a couple of charming ladies who could tease cocks even without moving their butt an inch...

Who should visit - Anyone wanting to explore new places in Vashi, looking for flirty girls and milfs...

Thank you AA for making me realize there exist places which I dont know of :p

Next stop was Heaven and the lesser I write about the experience the better - not describing the ambience or the girls as enough has been spoken about the place but I must admit that my previous posts calling Heaven overrated were wrong...

In less than an instant, I lost my heart to the spectacled cutie with curls on the stage in a denim one piece - she looked like once the OB hours were over, she would hop on to her pink cycle with a basket and ride through the park, bursting with laughter and joy and end up at some cafe with a mushy romance book in her hands... (if she ever did that, II would want to be seated opposite to her in the cafe)...

For the first time, I appreciated the beauty of the place and the girls and for me the highlight of the night remains AA dancing on Pachtaoge with his muse - it was difficult to ascertain who blushed harder, the girl or AA, but the chemistry that he shared with the lady filled my heart with warmth and I could not help but smile at how cute they looked with each other (Apologies AA if you find "cute" offensive)...

Spent the rest of the night at Heaven drinking till the closing time - AA's friend being as generous and affable as AA himself..

All in all - one amazing night - whether it was Sone ka Paani by the lady at QP or Pachtaoge at Heaven by AA - could not have asked for a better time....

A big thanks to AA once again for everything - looking forward to our Western line trip soon ;)

After spending the weekend away from Mumbai, it was a blessing to have a day off on Tuesday - as always happens on the night before a holiday, got bored at home and decided to venture out for just a little bit of "lookie-lookie" after downing a quarter of Old Monk ...

Had no clue that an innocuous plan of spending just a couple of hours in the company of charming apsaras would transform into a night of drinking till the last customer was shown the door (almost)...

Digression - Is time travel possible??? - Yes, if you are with @AlwaysAshwin...

Usually I monger alone as it lets me have my way with the girls without anyone else (that I know of) judging me - but decided to ping AA and see if he was available for the night... A prompt reply from him and the ball was rolling...

One more digression - This was my first night co-mongering with someone from the forum and I must say that I could not have asked for a better company than you, @AlwaysAshwin... Have met a couple of legends from the forum but it was always a simple introduction and then we went our separate ways but AA makes you feel so comfortable around him that you feel like you have been knowing him since ages... Time flew from the moment AA grabbed the seat next to me after I played JKP to let him know about who I was amongst the patrons at Queens Palace and for me, the man went from a stranger to a friend to a confidant to being a big brother (I hope he doesnt mind me taking the liberty of calling him that) in a matter of just few hours... The man is not just any damn gem - he is a Kohinoor... Thanks for your company and everything throughout the night, bro!

Decided to meet at Queens Palace as I wanted to check out the place after some enticing FRs from senior members - was fucking scared as the waiter held my hand and led me through the dingy gully and whatever it was, turning here and there before finally leading me into the main chamber - I was almost sure that Basuda's looting experience will be repeated with me but thank god I trusted the man and kept going..

In a stark contrast to NM orchestra bars, QP is pretty small, small enough to remind you of traditional OBs on the Western Line - with no stage and the girls standing in the center of the floor, turning 360 degrees to give each patron a good look of their curves and hunting for their prey for the night...

I was welcomed into the chamber with Laila Mein laila blasting on the speakers and a pretty girl with a kamarband gyrating to it in front of a mirrored pillar - the way she moved her butt and waist with teasing expressions, I knew I was not getting out of the place without making her dance... AA offered me to join him at Meghraj but informed him that I had found a couple of girls of my liking at QP and he obliged... While waiting for him eyed few other girls shortlisting one for each song based on their figures and their personality types...

With AA joining, kicked off the night with JKP as per my tradition, Aafreen (who was the sister of the girl I was eyeing earlier) gave her heart to performing on JKP - loved when her cute face turned into the face of a seductress - she expected me to continue with her throughout the night, sadly I had my eyes on other girls as well... Meanwhile AA got the girl to perform on Ek to Kum Jindgani and boy, the girl did set the stage (floor) on fire - for all the Avatar fans, the girl can airbend with the way she moves her butt... Post a floor thumping performance on Ek to Kum Jindgani, she turned it up a notch and teased us with a sensuous performance on Ang laga De re..Even while she danced, I could not resist myself from flirting with a bubbly succubi with a cute face, sparkle in her eyes, long hair that caressed her juicy bum and painted lips that one would want to suck the life out of - Tere har Sawal ka Jawab was the song that came to my mind for her and danced with her (just a little as I wasnt drunk enough) while flirting with her slim desi friend... Some day soon, you can find me on one of those corner seats with her grinding against me on Bala Bala...

AA signalled another tall lass with such lust in her eyes that even I find it hard to describe to perform on Saaki Saaki... If eyes could kill, she would be a mass murderer and if expressions were weapons, she possessed more nuclear bombs than NK... (I have my doubts about her being a shemale but since they are not prove, let s settle on her being a female)... I repeated her with Sone ka Paani and at last found the perfect girl who can make you want to fuck her there and then on that song...

Overall ratings:

Ambience - 7.5
Girls - 8 (a couple of 9s as well but all the ones we called to dance gave all they had)
Staff - 8
Who should visit - People who want to get a feeler of a DB during Ob hours, who love their chicks desi and raw (I wanted that last night), for me it is the next go to place as long as I dont get enough of the bubble butt girl...

Left the place (I had already lost track of time by then) and AA offered to drive me around to another OB - was delighted to know that there exists a couple of OBs in vashi that I did not know about and zeroed in on Sunday at Vashi...

I would describe Sunday as the smaller version of Heaven with the place mimicking the seating arrangement and ambience, the girls were pretty decent and the 2 stage performers were charming but I was smitten by a Rajasthani shortie in a ghaghra choli from the moment we took our seats... Flirted with her for over 2 songs from a distance (the place is filled with older guys and hence the orchestra guys play retro romantic songs as well) - she was naughty as fuck and the way she licked her lips with her tongue, flicking her hair around with a smile on her face that alternated between coy and slutty..

Asked her to dance on ya habibi and even though she was not that good of a dancer, she tried her best, her expressions making up for the lack of movement - now that I remember her face, smile and figure, I guess I have found the one I can take out for a swimming pool rendezvous... Our stay at Sunday was a short one as AA's presence was sought at Heaven but the short stay introduced us to a couple of charming ladies who could tease cocks even without moving their butt an inch...

Who should visit - Anyone wanting to explore new places in Vashi, looking for flirty girls and milfs...

Thank you AA for making me realize there exist places which I dont know of :p

Next stop was Heaven and the lesser I write about the experience the better - not describing the ambience or the girls as enough has been spoken about the place but I must admit that my previous posts calling Heaven overrated were wrong...

In less than an instant, I lost my heart to the spectacled cutie with curls on the stage in a denim one piece - she looked like once the OB hours were over, she would hop on to her pink cycle with a basket and ride through the park, bursting with laughter and joy and end up at some cafe with a mushy romance book in her hands... (if she ever did that, II would want to be seated opposite to her in the cafe)...

For the first time, I appreciated the beauty of the place and the girls and for me the highlight of the night remains AA dancing on Pachtaoge with his muse - it was difficult to ascertain who blushed harder, the girl or AA, but the chemistry that he shared with the lady filled my heart with warmth and I could not help but smile at how cute they looked with each other (Apologies AA if you find "cute" offensive)...

Spent the rest of the night at Heaven drinking till the closing time - AA's friend being as generous and affable as AA himself..

All in all - one amazing night - whether it was Sone ka Paani by the lady at QP or Pachtaoge at Heaven by AA - could not have asked for a better time....

A big thanks to AA once again for everything - looking forward to our Western line trip soon ;)

Bro,
The bubble butt girl at QP was as juicy. One would want to have her the way one eats mango by hands.

Ur description of the curly hair with spects one of heavenโ€”perfectly said bro. That is the exact feeling. Sunny day. Cafe near a beach. She reading mills and boon. Unable to control her feelings. Her legs uneasy with every page she turns. And you sitting on the opposite table enjoying the scene while sipping some exotic juice.

But how dare u call me cute ! I am offended. Donโ€™t dare to meet me again.

TL: u seemed to be a reserved guy initially. But then in no time u were as easy to gel with as the short-TL (from the series) can make anyone feel. In no time ur TL colors were out. Flirting around with so many and with such ease. U sure know how to make personal connections within no time with the girls. At all the places we visited, it felt like u were a regular there from the way u and the girls were flirting with each other.

You sure know how to squeeze every last drop of fun in the given moment, continuously and shamelessly but without crossing the line of looking despo . I realised what has been missing in my mongering.

โ€œEnjoying like a despo without looking like oneโ€.

Thank you for letting me join u.

One should always be careful what one wishes for. While finishing my peg, I was already thinking of mongering for 1-2 places. Seeing ur invite in PM, was such a perfect timing. And a damn good one.

a

Last edited:
Yup .. Mayur seems more hygienic than any other SB i have been too .. good set of girls too, if you can filter them out from amongst the milfs
Where is the location of Mayur?

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Bhai or behen, i wish something else of mine is lambi lambi instead of English !!

No relation/ relationship with Basu Chatterjee, although his chitchor and gori thera gaon bada pyara is all time favourite for me..

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Lamba hone se Kuch nahi hota saahab, josh hona chahiye, woh aapme bahot hain ji

Thank you for the kind words bro...

One more thing - in love with the song "Mein kisi aur ka hu filhaal, ki tera ho jaau..." After the last night :D

Dedicated to the spectsy charmer obviously...

On loop since the morning...

Ur description of the curly hair with spects one of heavenโ€”perfectly said bro. That is the exact feeling. Sunny day. Cafe near a beach. She reading mills and boon. Unable to control her feelings. Her legs uneasy with every page she turns. And you sitting on the opposite table enjoying the scene while sipping some exotic juice.

a

the man went from a stranger to a friend to a confidant to being a big brother

at how cute they looked with each other

Confidant and cute - very contradicting TL ! When he had become confidant don't need to lie !!

Tale as old as time from beauty and beast would have been a more appropriate song instead of pachtaoge..see, i consider him as confidant (not as big brother though, he is too old for that, maybe uncle) and so being honest !!

Regards
Basu

On a separate note can you tell me the overall damages that can be expected here.? And only HJ possible here?

It's a service bar.. very dim lights .. ground floor is SB and upstairs is OB .. lots of girls/women .. best time to go is around 5 .. when you get in at this time your table will be flogged by mostly milfs .. some of them have maintained themselves so well that you won't realise they are milfs until you put your hand down their blouse to touch their saggy boobs .. anyways .. it's a good time to get it because soon between 5.30 to 6 there will be aarti and after that the girls in second shift will walk in .. this is the time that OB opens .. so there is no one upstairs .. so all girls will spend a few minutes downstairs before they go up ... This is the best time to catch your fish and retain them with you instead of letting them go upstairs and being left with only few choices after ... Be assured there will be heaps of options to choose from during this time ...

Normally the average goes 500 for 30-40 mins ... Again depends on what girl you pick .. if she us young and in good shape .. and lets you explore her, then i stay with her till close and pay her about 700-800 an hour .. ofcourse most of the time also have to buy drinks for them ..

But if you are a newbie and just want to start exploring on a limited budget .. get the one you like to sit next to you .. check the time at which she sat .. enjoy yourself for about half an hour or 40/45 mins .. after sometime she herself will ask you to order something for her, just say "no, I'd rather pay you in cash" and after 40 mins or so give her a 500 and ask her to go..

If you order a beer, the waiters will let you sit peacefully for about an hour or hour and half before they start hassling you for another drink.. beer costs 600-700 .. if you order a quarter for eg RS - 650 .. RC - 680 .. then they will not hassle you until you have finished your quarter ...

After you've let your first one go ... You can keep looking for another fish and call whoever you like ..

PS: HJ in Mayur is possible but not very common .. most girls do not agree to it .. very few do, and from what I have seen mostly those who agree for HJ are usually milfs and/or are a 4 or 5 on 10 .. personally I have never sought a HJ there .. but I normally get the girls excited and they touch me over my pants .. apart from that 99% girls will allow you kiss their neck, back, boobs, allow you to even finger them.

Cheers

It's a service bar.. very dim lights .. ground floor is SB and upstairs is OB .. lots of girls/women .. best time to go is around 5 .. when you get in at this time your table will be flogged by mostly milfs .. some of them have maintained themselves so well that you won't realise they are milfs until you put your hand down their blouse to touch their saggy boobs .. anyways .. it's a good time to get it because soon between 5.30 to 6 there will be aarti and after that the girls in second shift will walk in .. this is the time that OB opens .. so there is no one upstairs .. so all girls will spend a few minutes downstairs before they go up ... This is the best time to catch your fish and retain them with you instead of letting them go upstairs and being left with only few choices after ... Be assured there will be heaps of options to choose from during this time ...

Normally the average goes 500 for 30-40 mins ... Again depends on what girl you pick .. if she us young and in good shape .. and lets you explore her, then i stay with her till close and pay her about 700-800 an hour .. ofcourse most of the time also have to buy drinks for them ..

But if you are a newbie and just want to start exploring on a limited budget .. get the one you like to sit next to you .. check the time at which she sat .. enjoy yourself for about half an hour or 40/45 mins .. after sometime she herself will ask you to order something for her, just say "no, I'd rather pay you in cash" and after 40 mins or so give her a 500 and ask her to go..

If you order a beer, the waiters will let you sit peacefully for about an hour or hour and half before they start hassling you for another drink.. beer costs 600-700 .. if you order a quarter for eg RS - 650 .. RC - 680 .. then they will not hassle you until you have finished your quarter ...

After you've let your first one go ... You can keep looking for another fish and call whoever you like ..

PS: HJ in Mayur is possible but not very common .. most girls do not agree to it .. very few do, and from what I have seen mostly those who agree for HJ are usually milfs and/or are a 4 or 5 on 10 .. personally I have never sought a HJ there .. but I normally get the girls excited and they touch me over my pants .. apart from that 99% girls will allow you kiss their neck, back, boobs, allow you to even finger them.

Cheers
Also, don't forget the waiters tip and doorman .. waiters I give 200 and doorman 50 .. 100 if i have a vehicle

Bro,
The bubble butt girl at QP was as juicy. One would want to have her the way one eats mango by hands.

TL: u seemed to be a reserved guy initially. But then in no time u were as easy to gel with as the short-TL (from the series) can make anyone feel. In no time ur TL colors were out. Flirting around with so many and with such ease. U sure know how to make personal connections within no time with the girls. At all the places we visited, it felt like u were a regular there from the way u and the girls were flirting with each other.

You sure know how to squeeze every last drop of fun in the given moment, continuously and shamelessly but without crossing the line of looking despo . I realised what has been missing in my mongering.

โ€œEnjoying like a despo without looking like oneโ€.

Thank you for letting me join u.

One should always be careful what one wishes for. While finishing my peg, I was already thinking of mongering for 1-2 places. Seeing ur invite in PM, was such a perfect timing. And a damn good one.

a
Enjoying like a despo without looking like one .. I'd say that's the trait of a master .. still striving to achive that

Confidant and cute - very contradicting TL ! When he had become confidant don't need to lie !!

Tale as old as time from beauty and beast would have been a more appropriate song instead of pachtaoge..see, i consider him as confidant (not as big brother though, he is too old for that, maybe uncle) and so being honest !!

Regards
Basu

เฎชเฎšเฏเฎŸเฎพ เฎฏเฏ เฎ’เฎฐเฏ เฎŽเฎดเฏเฎคเฏเฎคเฎพเฎณเฎฐเฏ เฎชเฏ†เฎฐเฏเฎฎเฏˆเฎ•เฏเฎ•เฏ เฎ‰เฎฐเฏ เฎŽเฎดเฏเฎคเฏเฎฎเฏ เฎคเฎฟเฎฑเฎฎเฏˆเฎ•เฏเฎ•เฏ เฎ’เฎฐเฏ เฎจเฎฐเฎ•เฎฎเฎพเฎ•เฏเฎฎเฏ .. เฎŽเฎชเฏเฎชเฏ‹เฎคเฏเฎฎเฏ เฎ…เฎคเฏˆ เฎตเฏ‡เฎŸเฎฟเฎ•เฏเฎ•เฏˆเฎฏเฎพเฎ• เฎตเฎพเฎšเฎฟเฎชเฏเฎชเฎคเฏ

@Basu1970

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

FR:

Been out of action for a log time now. Travelling had been hectic and I had picked a babe earlier at Pop Tates (had written about it earlier) and the relationship lasted longer than expected, till the time she became clingy and wanted a shaadi - and was ready to divorce her husband, that's when I knew, it had to stop. Luckily I had saved her whatsapp conversations of being pure physical needs club and while she shared her videos and photos, I always restrained from it. So a pat on the back (a couple of notches lower, and it would have been a stick in the ass!!)

Thursday, I was late and reached NM only about mid-night - so without wasting time, headed straight to Malwani Kinara (Queen's Palace) - the establishment and the waiters )we have a mutual admiration club), where I get served by waiter (Raju) and manager (Sinu), without having to ask for my order of drinks and food.

The place has undergone a bit of change - lighting has become darker, and they have opened up the back area with more tables (seating like a low end DB like whatsapp). I first perched myself in the normal area, but spotted an old muse from Chembur (puja) and moved with her to the extreme back end with a full intention of grope and press.

KLPD - she was like, don't do it here, as lots of girls frown later and make fun, lets go upstairs to the room and do what you want. She was not ready to have a drink as well. Something that she has always done and I have groped her umpteen times, so knew it was time to ask her to piss off and gave her Rs 10/- as bohni to show my complete displeasure. The funny part is, she showed a girl who said was her 'sister', which is why she could not do any stuff.

After a beer and a few smokes, the devil in me awoke, and I called the 'sister', who was more than happy to keep me 'happy' and had beer + I had my way with her. She was hoping for entry and I had no plans as was in a rush. She quoted 5K, and I dropped it to 2K. She was aghast that someone would even quote this rate....she was hottie for sure, but then I did not want to spoil the fun of the lightning, music, other girls erotic and seductive dances for a 'fucked' up session, as there is a huge difference, between what's on offer on the floor and what one end's up in the room.

Left, at about 1.30am and headed home, the dick needs servicing for sure, so probably sometime this week or the next will have it done.

Cheers mates!!
Guruji,

Could you Pm me the details of the Milf that you are no longer in touch with? I would think she needs some extra caring ..

There r young girls in amit palace nerul go for entry. U may try

Interesting... the 2 young beauties I had asked for "entry" in September both declined. They both claimed that they don't go for entry. Perhaps they would change their stance if I became their regular customer, but I sincerely doubt it. One of them was an excellent dancer too, who could make a ton of money in any OB.

Honestly, a lot of the girls in Amit Palace seem to be underage (less than 18 years old). Personally I would not risk getting caught with an underage girl in a lodge. Of course, to each his own.

In jamkhed 2500 rs for one hour show. They allowed one person entry in one show. If another group member want entry. You may continue next show.
They also provide a pan khana (they give you seal pack mal, that's call pan khana) if you fuck her and you could not see blood then they return your money.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Also, don't forget the waiters tip and doorman .. waiters I give 200 and doorman 50 .. 100 if i have a vehicle
Thanks Much for sharing this detailed insight. This Helps.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  3. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Lucky, Moly, & Sherry Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹ Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mimi, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  5. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  6. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Tuesday, โฃ Holly,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  8. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  9. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young pretty Ivy and GFE cute Ella, sexy Coco and nice open mind Lina 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žTuesday, โฃ Mia, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. โฃ Susan,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’‹ Lily, ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘„beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east , unit 5 โค๐Ÿ’ขTuesday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹Sophia, and โค milf Mary ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Tuesday,๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’‹ Judy,๐Ÿ’ž medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  16. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: DELIA, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  18. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  19. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธNITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, BEAUTIFUL FACE AND FLUENT IN ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธDAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND MASSAGE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    New GIRL, BLASIAN ALIYAH and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 16th , Tฬฝอ“Uฬฝอ“Eฬฝอ“Sฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & LILIAN & CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Lina so sexy body big boobs very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Mia very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ and Professional massage Cici ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER NYMPHO SUMMER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  29. Golden Leaf Spa:
    4379992166 Golden leaf .22229 Bosstock cresvent.we have very friendly linda.she does very relaxing treatment with sexy body.coco is small cute girl.come &enjoy
  30. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , New young open mind Vivian with great body. ๐Ÿ’‹Tina with large breasts and nice services. ๐Ÿ’‹great massage summer ๐Ÿ’‹and cute fun Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, ๐Ÿ’‹pls (tel:416-3985777) book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wil son Ave North York
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. SUGAR
  36. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜ is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm.
  37. Workpoint Massage & Wellness:
    workpoint
  38. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Mika, Molly & Sherry. After 7pm: Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Molly is a curvy Korean sweetheart with great services.
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  41. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธVIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesnโ€™t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  44. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Summer, Mandy & Coco are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  45. New Oriental Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„ It's Happy, Michelle & Hanna Today ~๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ฒ: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  46. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl ( new Young Light Sikh) and Asian girl cici in today
  47. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE AND K-POP NYMPHO SUMMER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MIMI, LUCY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
Back