Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Members who are discussing and advising to spend less to other people are doing great work but it will not impact the scenario at NM bars because 95 percent of bar visitors are non readers of this forum ( mostly didnโ€™t know about the forum existence)

Second
People who are dreaming of f*****g Real OB
Girl at 2k-5k I have only one line

เคฏเฅ‡ เคธเคฌ เค•เคพเคฒเฅเคชเคจเคฟเค• เคนเฅˆ เค‡เคธเค•เคพ เคตเคพเคธเฅเคคเคตเคฟเค•เคคเคพ เคธเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‹เคˆ เคธเค‚เคฌเค‚เคง เคจเคนเฅ€ เคนเฅˆ|
MP

"People who are dreaming of f*****g Real OB

เคฏเฅ‡ เคธเคฌ เค•เคพเคฒเฅเคชเคจเคฟเค• เคนเฅˆ เค‡เคธเค•เคพ เคตเคพเคธเฅเคคเคตเคฟเค•เคคเคพ เคธเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‹เคˆ เคธเค‚เคฌเค‚เคง เคจเคนเฅ€ เคนเฅˆ| "

Mind-blowing quote

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

People who are dreaming of f*****g Real OB

เคฏเฅ‡ เคธเคฌ เค•เคพเคฒเฅเคชเคจเคฟเค• เคนเฅˆ เค‡เคธเค•เคพ เคตเคพเคธเฅเคคเคตเคฟเค•เคคเคพ เคธเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‹เคˆ เคธเค‚เคฌเค‚เคง เคจเคนเฅ€ เคนเฅˆ|
MP

Awesome one-liner
:rolf

India badly needs a organized adult entertainment venues like west. I guess govt. Could earn better if they legalize some joints.but it will be hard for politicians n police to earn from that, that's why they don't want it.

Sent from my Micromax HS2 using Tapatalk
This is never going to be legalized in India.

Hypocrite public and politicians servicing the hypocrisy of people won't let it happen.

Best is to become police or a politician

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Bhai aap log ek din 20000 udao koi ni rok raha but quality to dekho. Liza ki shakal dekh k ulti jaisa ho gya merko Mayur me. Ek ladki ke daant itne gande the like it had black stains or something. Just waste of money..

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Bhai humlog tharki hai Gadhe nahi ki Liza jaisi pe 20000 uda dein.

Sone ki keemat pe sona khareedte hain
Aur peetal ki keemat pe peetal.
(Oh Is line pe yaad aaya few girls at NM db ob dances very well on song โ€œSone ka Pani chadha ke Piya hui โ€œ)

If someone afford than its not wrong to give some extra to people below you like our staffs drivers domestic helpers waiters security guards and so on...

One more thing this girl are good businesswomen and they know there market value. They doesnโ€™t kittle their low spender customers but yes everytime the higher spender customer get a more attention and importance.

MP

Last edited:
Really happy to see a lots of negative reviews flooding of RAJMAHAL bar in the forum.
This is the only bar in NM which dissapointed me on my first visit.
I was the first who posted negative review of this bar on the forum but after some objections by other member I thought I might had a bad day on that visit.
Donโ€™t know what the girl of Rajmahal bar think of themselves.
I find them utter unprofessional and full of attitude.
This type of unprofessional behaviour bar girl are found at kalyan shilphata belt.
Nightangle too is pickup bar like rajmahal but girl at this bar is cooperative and professional.
If they deserve our money we too deserve respect from them....
But this Rajmahal girls are nonsense....

MP

Bhai humlog tharki hai Gadhe nahi ki Liza pe 20000 uda dein.

Sone ki keemat pe sona khareedte hain
Aur peetal ki keemat pe peetal.

If someone afford than its not wrong to give some extra to people below you like our staffs drivers domestic helpers waiters security guards and so on...

One more thing this girl are good businesswomen and they know there market value. They doesnโ€™t kittle their low spender customers but yes everytime the higher spender customer get a more attention and importance.

MP
This is subjective. I am not blaming any girl. It's just that we are being a part of the system in which we are in loss. Tip is not business. This is clear black money. You will think you have given a tip of 50rs to someone in need but he does not need it at the first place. It is his undeclared income

The bar management won't take any action against them becoz the captain/Steward/door keeper don't get any salaries they are totally dependent on tips.

Interesting... i did not know that the staff at the bars are not paid a fixed monthly salary. is this true for all SB/DB/OB?
i am asking because in some bars, the staff is very polite and well behaved with no pressure for tips or drinks etc, while in some other bars they are notorious for screwing your mood and happiness with constant pestering.

This is subjective. I am not blaming any girl. It's just that we are being a part of the system in which we are in loss. Tip is not business. This is clear black money. You will think you have given a tip of 50rs to someone in need but he does not need it at the first place. It is his undeclared income

What is undeclared income?
Do one expect to file ITR by waiters and doorman.

Why do bar girls pay tax to government when their work are not legalised by Government?

This Organisation work in a systematic manner where bar owner doesnโ€™t pay to waiters and bar girls.
This waiters and bar girls earn their bread and butter by the money which we give them in name of Tips or bohni.
The bar owner is also not wrong because a good some of his income goes to police and politicians as this work is not totally legalise in India.
All are working for their livelihoods and if Government legalise this work I assure you most of the monger are ready to pay Entertainment Tax + Gst on Entertainment Tax.

Yeh saala bhakti ke chakker aur declare undecided income ke chakker mein desh kahan se kahan aa gaya.

MP

Interesting... i did not know that the staff at the bars are not paid a fixed monthly salary. is this true for all SB/DB/OB?
i am asking because in some bars, the staff is very polite and well behaved with no pressure for tips or drinks etc, while in some other bars they are notorious for screwing your mood and happiness with constant pestering.
Bhai most of the bar work in no salary rule.
Girls donโ€™t get salary in any sb db or ob but at few bars waiters get some monthly amount which is almost less than 20% than wht should be their salary.
In few bars they are paid commission on the bill of their table.
In this way whole system works

Very correct bhai

I pay 50 min, 100 avg, 200 max if kotwala do some settings
I pay waiter 50 100 depending service
I pay 10 or 20 max to doorman. I never pay anyone else.

Now comming to greedyness of girls and staff could be those are absolutely stupid people and have no idea on howmuch hard it is to earn money. Sala being engineer fresher guy has to screw ass over month working 9 10 hrs daily to get 15 20 25k. These bar customers wont pay nicely to their workers but throw on girls.

I would like to mention one thing. In baywatch there is one very very regular customer who occupies middle seat and he has few girls. On baywatch bday party he cut cake and throw money on each owner. Then his favorite girls danced. Each girl dance only on one song but he threw 3k avg on each girl per song. So taking 3k per song as total day income of that db girl is still more than what i earn per day . Then arrived ranjeet bhai who bought over 1 L i guess and all girls went there including this regular guy. He was so pissed off. He started giving badwords to owners and girls. I thought baywatch lost customer. Owner said bhai kuch nahi...kal wapas ayega.. piyega... Ladki dekhega... Wapis sab chalu.. So these owners staff girls think that money making is very easy and we all earn 10L 15L monthly. So requesting everyone to spend as min as you can.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
Bhai... regular one..? The one who was sitting on the table next to speaker. ..? Who went to washrom nd his table got occupied by someone els..?

Why do bar girls pay tax to government when their work are not legalised by Government?

This Organisation work in a systematic manner where bar owner doesnโ€™t pay to waiters and bar girls.
This waiters and bar girls earn their bread and butter by the money which we give them in name of Tips or bohni.
The bar owner is also not wrong because a good some of his income goes to police and politicians as this work is not totally legalise in India.
All are working for their livelihoods and if Government legalise this work I assure you most of the monger are ready to pay Entertainment Tax + Gst on Entertainment Tax.

Yeh saala bhakti ke chakker aur declare undecided income ke chakker mein desh kahan se kahan aa gaya.

MP
I think few DB girls are on salary otherwise they will hop on to the next bus as soon as they get the chance.

Sent from my Micromax HS2 using Tapatalk

a bit off topic.

can anyone tell me how to erase the forums visited in Tapatalk in the search function.

thanks, Kool

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

MP
Can you throw some light on why Budweiser is 650-800rs? Can you explain bill break up?

Can you throw some light on why Budweiser is 650-800rs? Can you explain bill break up?

There is nothing to throw light on it....

Itโ€™s there establishment and they can charge you whatever they like. If you donโ€™t like the price donโ€™t go to these places....

Can you question cost of popcorn tub in a theatre which is around 300-450 in various places, as everyone knows itโ€™s just 20 bucks thing

Can you question a price of green tea in CCD and Starbucks around 200-300 which is hardly 20 bucks if u go retail

Can you question a price of same 30 ml in night club around 400-900 from old monk to Chivas....
I am not even considering my fav MaCallan over here which cost me anywhere between 800-1500 in various places, where as same bottle cost me 10k-15k..... (I am talking about 12 year old one)

Cost of Sulla wine bottle in BSE or barrel or similar establishment is around 1800-2000 where as itโ€™s Retail is around 600

Buddy my point is not to be rude here but simple they can charge you anything they want, cos itโ€™s there establishment

There are places like Rasna, and other of similar grade charges you less

I am not saying they are right in charging high value, my point is they can charge as per their own wish and itโ€™s neither illegal nor wrong....

Try to understand they are there to run business and earn profit over all the payoffs.... obvs itโ€™s gonnna be high.....

Where will we get lights and chicks and all up for grabbing, pressing, having fun our way without this establishments?????

If it would have been simple many young guys would only stick to clubs but we all know hit ratio there is less, here two beers.... and 2-3k you can have fun with gals for atleast 45 mins to and hour..... so like around 4-5k you can enjoy Wat you canโ€™t get outside...... (these are normal bar prices like rajmahal, Rasna, love, Baywatch, etc....)

Obvs.. orchestra and high dbs are difff but then again no one is forcing all of us to go there..... we go to these places for our own fun..... so wen u tag price to your fun, then we should decide which places are good for u and which are not.... and simple avoid places which you find unnecessary expensive.....

Last week I had a dinnner at Hemant Oberoi at BKC, bloody At a price of 3 course dinner and drinks I could have fucked two chicks from Nightangle or some other places, but thatโ€™s Wat we choose Wat we like.

I am not defending the bar prices at all, I know they are high, but all I am trying to tell is they can set price what they like and if someone donโ€™t like should avoid such places.

Devil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing to throw light on it....

Itโ€™s there establishment and they can charge you whatever they like. If you donโ€™t like the price donโ€™t go to these places....

Can you question cost of popcorn tub in a theatre which is around 300-450 in various places, as everyone knows itโ€™s just 20 bucks thing

Can you question a price of green tea in CCD and Starbucks around 200-300 which is hardly 20 bucks if u go retail

Can you question a price of same 30 ml in night club around 400-900 from old monk to Chivas....
I am not even considering my fav MaCallan over here which cost me anywhere between 800-1500 in various places, where as same bottle cost me 10k-15k..... (I am talking about 12 year old one)

Cost of Sulla wine bottle in BSE or barrel or similar establishment is around 1800-2000 where as itโ€™s Retail is around 600

Buddy my point is not to be rude here but simple they can charge you anything they want, cos itโ€™s there establishment

There are places like Rasna, and other of similar grade charges you less

I am not saying they are right in charging high value, my point is they can charge as per their own wish and itโ€™s neither illegal nor wrong....

Try to understand they are there to run business and earn profit over all the payoffs.... obvs itโ€™s gonnna be high.....

Where will we get lights and chicks and all up for grabbing, pressing, having fun our way without this establishments?????

If it would have been simple many young guys would only stick to clubs but we all know hit ratio there is less, here two beers.... and 2-3k you can have fun with gals for atleast 45 mins to and hour..... so like around 4-5k you can enjoy Wat you canโ€™t get outside...... (these are normal bar prices like rajmahal, Rasna, love, Baywatch, etc....)

Obvs.. orchestra and high dbs are difff but then again no one is forcing all of us to go there..... we go to these places for our own fun..... so wen u tag price to your fun, then we should decide which places are good for u and which are not.... and simple avoid places which you find unnecessary expensive.....

Last week I had a dinnner at Hemant Oberoi at BKC, bloody At a price of 3 course dinner and drinks I could have fucked two chicks from Nightangle or some other places, but thatโ€™s Wat we choose Wat we like.

I am not defending the bar prices at all, I know they are high, but all I am trying to tell is they can set price what they like and if someone donโ€™t like should avoid such places.

Devil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well put. If it doesnโ€™t suit your pocket there is no compulsion to visit any restaurant/club/bar to drink or eat

Drink at home. Better still travel to Goa or a Union Territory (like Daman) where liquor is cheaper & drink to your hearts content

Correct assessment by @devilszone06 and @krysalis

1. Talking about girls showing nakhra and acting pricey, it is their body, their choice. Your choice is not to entertain that girl if you do not like the behaviour.

2. Risk of bar girls duping you, keeping your hopes high while you visit regularly and tip regularly, still at the end she refuses to sleep with you. Big deal, this is the risk you run with, again it's their wish. For the days you threw money, it was for that days entertainment for her, you might chose to think otherwise.

3. Non affordability, clearly explained by those gentlemen, your money your budget. Similarly for establishment their business their charges. Both are matching , you enjoy and they love to have you as a patron. Your budget and their charges doesn't match, you will find the one suits you and they will get a patron who pays their charges.

4. Undeclared income or having an income higher than you or whatever, how does it matter? Both sides got choice, specially you got a choice where to spend your money. I can not crib about the establishment if I cant afford, not their fault.

5. In the end, for us it is entertainment and for them it is business/livelihood.

Cheers !!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I've been reading in detail about the tips and ways to avoid extra spends.
Some points that I feel are relevant, that I would like to share (my personal views)

The forum members make up for less than 1% of the patrons at these bars. Most bars have a dedicated set of customers. I'll take the case of Malwani Kinara. I know 3 patrons there, who are regular almost on a daily basis. They tip the waiters, doorman and all of them in advance on every Monday..think its Rs 200 per head...so that makes it about Rs 3k just in tips. Whenever I have gone at 7pm/ 9pm/ 1am, have found at least 2 of the trio there. I do not know their source of income but we are good pals now (I still pay for my stuff). The girls flock to them like they are adonis (clearly are not), but each has a quarter of vodka, rum everyday + keep tipping every girl and have probably slept with all girls there.

They are treated like royals. Even have a line of credit with the bar.
AND this is just ONE BAR. Now multiply with other bars/ regular patrons etc and you will have your doubts cleared.

This is the world's oldest profession!!! Period!

There are only a few ways to do it.

1. Avoid going completely

2. Keep a dedicated wallet for such activities including tips

3. Make one or two bars your regular and pick 2 waiters & coatwalas at each bar, for back-ups. Tip them Rs 50 each time at the same time. I have been doing this at Deepika/ Raj Mahal, Daasi, Baba Palace and it has worked so far. Malwani Kinara, I tip only Rs 50 to the black-coat Raju Bengali, and that too on every 3rd visit and have had no problem anywhere yet. Doorman always get Rs 20, except at Kishore where its Rs 50, as parking is congested and difficult to park and the doorman helps each time. The days I do not take a car, no doorman gets a tip, except the Kishore guy who gets a tenner!

and let's get back to reading some more juicy FRs!!

Correct assessment by @devilszone06 and @krysalis

1. Talking about girls showing nakhra and acting pricey, it is their body, their choice. Your choice is not to entertain that girl if you do not like the behaviour.

2. Risk of bar girls duping you, keeping your hopes high while you visit regularly and tip regularly, still at the end she refuses to sleep with you. Big deal, this is the risk you run with, again it's their wish. For the days you threw money, it was for that days entertainment for her, you might chose to think otherwise.

3. Non affordability, clearly explained by those gentlemen, your money your budget. Similarly for establishment their business their charges. Both are matching , you enjoy and they love to have you as a patron. Your budget and their charges doesn't match, you will find the one suits you and they will get a patron who pays their charges.

4. Undeclared income or having an income higher than you or whatever, how does it matter? Both sides got choice, specially you got a choice where to spend your money. I can not crib about the establishment if I cant afford, not their fault.

5. In the end, for us it is entertainment and for them it is business/livelihood.

Cheers !!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Many thanks

These are expensive pastimes. Nawabi Shauk

Unfortunately also addictive

Best avoided if money is an issue

OR

Inspite of having money spending is an issue

Shoutbox
  1. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  2. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ Friday, ๐Ÿ’ Tracy,๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’— tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service โค Vivian,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level...๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Lisa, ๐Ÿ’˜young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  4. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฆ Friday, โฃ ๐Ÿ‘„ Eva, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  5. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  6. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’žFriday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Tammy, and ๐Ÿ’žmilf Mary๐Ÿ’‹ for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  8. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  13. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’‹ Friday, โค ๐Ÿ’‹ Sophia, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Kim, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  14. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ Friday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Nana, ๐Ÿ’‹small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐Ÿต ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  15. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 3366๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  16. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  18. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  19. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 3rd , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  30. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  31. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  33. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  36. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  37. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  39. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  40. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  42. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  43. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  49. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  50. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
Back