Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Had a wonderful time at kishore thank you guys for this forum .. it was my first time she was lil fat but big boobs sat there ordered coke then waited one girl sat .. started pressing boobs ..Wow she gave HJ .. kissing sucked boobs .. she also agreed for FS in 2k 2S and bj also .. tomm meeting her ..

Boobs .. huge
Belly was there
Service super ...No kat kat ..
Damage 500+500 girl and 300 coke .. sat for and hour ..
Will be there tomorrow for sure..
Any girl if anyone can refer.

How are those deepika and 2 3 sb near kishore
Dont bother about other bars in that lane.. Kishore is one of a kind...its not for no reason that the lane is also marked as kishore bar marg on google maps or the fact that co mongers here are waiting for kishorification of other bars.

Cheers Anglo.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Jungle safari part 2:
Today's party : crow -your truly, the wolf and the lion.

Crow decides to fly to blue star pretty late just expecting some dance and daaru.. order for vodka. Cheater white coat ashok comes and starts pestering. Tell him to buzz off. Start my first drink and find that the wolf is here. Wolf is the person who has the stamina of a .. er wolf. He can dance for 5 hours with 5 beers and continue for another 4 more.get introduced to lion whom we all know as the respected gentle man.

Now the fun starts. Due to IPL no one in DBs to do jumping jamphak. So all quoting joginder sharma prices instead of virat kohli. So jumping jamphak for us.

Crow picks put two girls and keeps rotating boni to both. One from Delhi. One from MP. Queue near the next table . Two for arm candies one tall lass to dance. myself already getting high.

After few hours we decide to leave. Wolf wants party to continue in private. Takes two girls and in for a late night nude dance. Party lights and fancy speakers come out . Girls start with some nakra but under encouragement from wolf warm up. Wolf belts the playlist And then the strip starts. Neither are dancers but try their best to please. Wolf gets into mood and starts with his dances and ripping off clothes alternatively .. Crow continuing with Budweiser and finally joins. One of the girls wears specs and that is a large turn on. Like that girl way more now. Dances continue late into night. Three more beers and vat 69 down. Crow is dizzy, dazed but wolf is like "hey party just started " look.

Find my way out after checking out .. Call on wolf to check how is he after an hour. Same voice "party just started". If there is a way to enjoy this is it. Thanks to both wolf and lion!! I rarely stay late but then rarely u party with the wolf.
very interesting FR... party animals. Private nude dance.. I don't understand how you guys manage this.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Couple of days back was in Sai darbar....Took cocunut oil and my favorite MILF buddi was in. Started my old monkn and as usual she started massaging my dick and gota with oil. Smooth hands , she has that skill to move hand smoothly from gota to dick top...tickling....Did not feed her beer , did not allowed her to eat anything. And she is like gawti and uses those nasty words in marathi pucchi , lauda ...exciting.
Had two 3 monks ( yeah was in full mood) , some chilli , drank and down she was massaging....Started at 5 pm continued till 9 PM. Paid her 2 k for the 4 hour dic massage. Full drunk , managed to move to hotel . Ate rice dal , buddi called me said do i want her to come to hotel.
Acknowledged , she was in hotel. Fucked her to my heart as my dick was super simulated in the past 5 hours.As i was fucking when she said in marathi "Madarchod mar danka....hi pucchi tujhi zali ahe" , i just became more violent and finished it.She gigled and said i know what words make a man , A MAN.Paid her 2 k more and told her to exit. Got up in morning, Felt a mild gota pain , later realized she had pressed my gota a lot.
In office later was checking my gota now and then. Till evening i was like normal.....

Do not ask for her details as she is gawti , oldie , aunty type and must be you would be disappointed by her looks. Also i feel she does not do this with all, only when you pay her premium and if she is comfortable she does it. Lekin abhi mera aisa hi taste hai... :)Jai DB Jai mongering
Appreciate your openness mate. Keep going...

The aging lion was bar hopping four consecutive days six joints a day, making him super haggard, hence he left at 11pm to catch some winks...
;-)
So, I got the lion and crow/eagle. Who is the wolf? is he a forum member?

Hehehe
I am just amused to read and about ur queries.
In last 22 years of my mongering,first fifteen years were full of indulgence and lust..mind well that earlier days,bars would open shop at 10 pm and would shut shop at dawn..
Every sat n Sunday nights were spent in joints like Manorama at CBD,Diana at turbhe naka,night bird at table, Ceaser palace at vitava, nightingale at CBD,mela at turbhe naka,sangam at rabale etc etc..at noon we buddies wud visit SBS like Akshay palace,Ruchit palace,Pratham lodge,Vaishali lodge where we used to hv banging sessions..
I did it,and overdid it..
I purposely wanted to overdo this so that my desires and and my lust would eventually die down...but barring a couple of times when I developed nausiatic feelings,my lust grew uncontrollably...I thought of visiting a sexologist to get myself checked for my hyper urges..then I read about many many philanders like Shane Warne and so many Hollywood stars who had high urges,and then realising that I was an iota of lust before them..some stars laying about 10000 women..pheww...I could count my escapades upto 500 or so..I was lagging behind the maestroes big way...hence,continued my binges unabatedly..
Sam,nowadays,I go to joints just to accompany many forum buddies and office buddies who need my company as it becomes easier for them to take out any chik who refuses to go out usually...last two years I hv realised that age does take toll on desires and libido..last time,when I resolved to quit the scene,I met this voluptuous hottie with whom I am getting solace with and sleep only with her..no other Chik excites me now...but visiting n exploring new joints still remains my passion and I don't think I would ever get bored of it..
Hope,the nation supports me and keep best wishes for my remaining mongering career..
I can't end this unless I mention some amazing buddies I met in this forum,like Anglo,mushik, Iliketomonger,mark D'souza,bond,Randall,bakka...all being livewires..
;-)
P.S.
Sam bro,about four to five newbies from forum wished me to join their first SB,db experience and I hv obliged.
Though my precondition was to put FR after their visit,no one has one until now.
Tomorrow too I hv consented to accompany one new forum buddy,but he will hv to put FR after visit.
Sam,when can we both meet? ;-)
My God, a big salute. Would like to see your expense sheet for 22yrs.

Dear MK,

U hv a created a precious treasure in some special field of mongering.... All these infos are reference lines for the forum members....it's really becomes enjoyable outing due to ur tips....
It's true after loads of experience one becomes choosy n selective.... Putting "ON" by specific chicks only is the sign of changing scenario by loads of exp as age runs.... And we believe in " mala choti hai hamari lekin phool sare gulab rakhate hai "

One fine day surely we may meet....May be any Saturday or Sunday.... It will be real fun n joy....
Looking forward to hv a nice meeting with forum buddies like Sam, Bond, PC, Anglo and yuuup of course u dear MK....

Reagrds

ShMo....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
I will also be interested in joining you folks

Does this Man needs any more adjectives- answer is No. He's the Legend and will remain forever.

MK- You know I am fan of yours and surely Anglo, Mark, ilike2monger and others as well!

Cheers! Bond!
Bond bhai, give me a chance to join you guys

Lion back to his den, just to come out in the jungle ( read navi mumbai db/sb/ob)very next day (and literally every day).

Wolf is good, infact great, travels far and wide to hunt for his prey on a weekly basis. Wolf was alone for now. Try being with the wolf along with the pack like it was a couple of weeks back. Even more fun.

Crow/Eagle was maybe playing an Arctic tern ( in migratory mode), good to have you back. Stay a crow; stay around.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
Was guessing Anglo to be the wolf, dance energy and partying... But I'm wrong

More mongering pe charcha

I feel partially responsible for @dbmonger 's disappointed with Sunil bar, as I had suggested it a couple of times, and so this reply. It's true that the quality of girls at Sunil is nothing great. In fact, for SBs / half SBs, nothing beats Kishor. So why did I still suggest Sunil?

Here's the story. The first time I went to Sunil bar (courtesy FR by @mongerking26), I didn't see anything exciting. Before deciding to head out, I called up a Hyderabadi girl (a pleasant change from the usual Bengali girls). The girl was no looker but she made up for it with some interesting conversation. Later that evening she introduced me to her childhood friend who was better looking than her. I had a great time playing with both the girls (There's an FR of this visit). So I returned back. On a subsequent visit, I saw a sweet girl with big boobies sitting with some patron. I sat down looking for my options when this cute hottie (perhaps the best they have) came to me leaving behind her customer and started flirting with me big time. She called me super cute and said that she wants to be my girlfriend there. Who am I to say no! This is how she stole me from the earlier girl (there was a big drama between the girls later on). Anyhow this fine-cleavaged girl and her half-sister entertained me a lot with their choreographed dance moves and a lot of gossips. Each time that I have visited this bar, the girls (and even the coatwalas) here have made it worthwhile for me. And that is why I recommend this place. It's not to see the most pretty faces, or to squeeze the juiciest of boobies. It's for the experience. But to maximize your experiences you need to give it time. Sometimes a place clicks for you right away; sometimes it takes time to happen; sometimes it just doesn't work.

As for the rating of the girls, that's subjective. I used to hardly ever find any girl really attractive. But the bar girls have taught me to find the hidden beauty. When I visited Saigeet for the first time after a gap of about a year a few days back, I saw Puja among others. Dressed in a sexy red ghagra-choli she looked like a bomb. She danced like a bomb. I would have at that time rated her a 8.5 on a scale of 10. On my third visit, I saw her in a punjabi dress and she looked a lot more simple, maybe a 7 out of 10. I still asked her to dance. She picked "Haay rama yeh kya hua, kyun aise humme sataane lage" from Rangeela which is not at all an easy song to perform on. You can't hide behind all the latkas and jhatkaas in this seductive song. She was great, but I also noticed her shortcomings as a dancer. Still showered two bundles on her for her courage. The point is that girls tend to grow on you. You just have to let it sink in.

Here are a few pointers to being a good monger (just my 2 pence)
  • Explore. Go out on an adventure with an open mind. Taking things the way they come.
  • Respect women. Not always because they deserve it but because you are the man. Help the girls find dignity and pride in their work so that the quality of their service improves.
  • Support the industry. Visit all places. Tip everyone from the girls, to the managers to the waiters to the watchmen and tip them well. I am not asking to over spend but try not to be a scrooge. Spend as per your status. Help the industry grow.
Have fun!

-DH
You have an amazing skill of writing. Appreciate your details.

So current Nominations for Miss MP Queen are

1-- Param From Champagne ( Rahul26Mumbai nomination )

2--Riya from Heaven6 ( Uncle Sam and Rahul26Mumbai nomination)

3---Shilpa from Heaven6 ( Uncle Sam nomination )

4---Manisha from Rasna (Mark Nomination ..I am sure I must have seen her but not noticed her by name ..will re check )

5--Tia from Natraj (Mark nomination)

Bros give your nominations

For The most beautiful gal according to you
In Db or Ob

We will wait for 10 days for all forum bros
Senior and new bees to give their nominations

Don't feel possessive or shy
Nominate the gal who you feel deserves to Be nominated for the MP Queen

Let these beauties get appreciated in right manner
(What one dose with them outside the Ob or Db ..is none of the concern of the Forum
As long as gal is fine with it ...So don't feel ..possessive )

One can nominate as many as one can provided they are good

From any Ob or Db ..nominations can come

The one who gets maximum votes ,we will declare her winner And Give her a Crown on the behalf of Our Forum

Awaiting more nominations

Uncle Sam
I recommend Sheena from silver point, Manisha from Rasna

Couple of days back was in Sai darbar....Took cocunut oil and my favorite MILF buddi was in. Started my old monkn and as usual she started massaging my dick and gota with oil. Smooth hands , she has that skill to move hand smoothly from gota to dick top...tickling....Did not feed her beer , did not allowed her to eat anything. And she is like gawti and uses those nasty words in marathi pucchi , lauda ...exciting.
Had two 3 monks ( yeah was in full mood) , some chilli , drank and down she was massaging....Started at 5 pm continued till 9 PM. Paid her 2 k for the 4 hour dic massage. Full drunk , managed to move to hotel . Ate rice dal , buddi called me said do i want her to come to hotel.
Acknowledged , she was in hotel. Fucked her to my heart as my dick was super simulated in the past 5 hours.As i was fucking when she said in marathi "Madarchod mar danka....hi pucchi tujhi zali ahe" , i just became more violent and finished it.She gigled and said i know what words make a man , A MAN.Paid her 2 k more and told her to exit. Got up in morning, Felt a mild gota pain , later realized she had pressed my gota a lot.
In office later was checking my gota now and then. Till evening i was like normal.....

Do not ask for her details as she is gawti , oldie , aunty type and must be you would be disappointed by her looks. Also i feel she does not do this with all, only when you pay her premium and if she is comfortable she does it. Lekin abhi mera aisa hi taste hai... :)Jai DB Jai mongering

Sirji ,
Wohi satara wali naukrani hai na ?.Do you remember her joke about Lauda and pucchi she told us. We both have equal taste almost 6 months we did not meet. And i have one favorite kali sawli gandwali for you pm me. Keep rocking at this age.

Sirji ,
Wohi satara wali naukrani hai na ?.Do you remember her joke about Lauda and pucchi she told us. We both have equal taste almost 6 months we did not meet. And i have one favorite kali sawli gandwali for you pm me. Keep rocking at this age.
Yes same wali.I am bit fed up with her now as now a days she has started talking about her family issues. FYI
She still remembers our trio meet :) and she was saying "Jawana pekhsa mathara mathari changle zavtat"....Hearing that my dick just goes hard.PMed you. Lekin kya hai na koi ladies ko DB se BED tak jaane ke liye mujhe time lagta hai....Ek bar fit ho gaya to 2 mahine tak thik chalta hai and then again fed up.

Ek DB chaiye jahan only aged MILF who know the worth of money and only aged men who have money. When every one is aged no shit , aaaraaaam se sex. Yeh jawan ladki kya jaane paise ki keemat...nakhra nakhra.

Last edited:
Thanks for the enlightenment, buddy!
I remember Mansa had one gal who used to dance with my whiskey glass on her head without spilling a drop.
Good to hear that it has opened, maybe a good change from Navi Mumbai.

It is the most funniest bar that I have gone
I went there two days back at 9.35 pm

It is close to Dmrt on Lbs at Kanjurmarg station ..behind the best bus stop on main road

The gals come by 4 pm and leave by 9.15 pm as the section is strong at present
All are aunties
Bar itself is very small
So no scope of dance
Anyways aunties can not dance
They just stand And look at you
So over all a very low end bar ,... not exactly a Sb also

So someone has to go in day time to check those aunties and to find out if they give any service

Simila bar on Lbs is Padma close to bhandup side of Lbs

And Ambika palace outside Kanjurmarg Station

Only good and happening bar there is Mansha cum Sangeet
It is reopened 2 days back

Mansha has good Db floor and VIP
But problem in Bhandup is LE

Every day at 10.30 pm at Mansha...LE comes
I mean every day means every day
They will check and go
But then it spoils the mood
But that's the only happening place on Lbs in Bhandup and Kanjur

Off course ..Uma palace and Saaki are legendary
But we will talk about them later ..

Bhandup Bulletein is over
Thank you
Uncle Sam

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  13. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  16. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  17. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  18. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  19. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  32. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  34. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  35. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  36. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  37. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Slim 19 Year old Sexy Brazilian Girl Julianna, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and 2 Asian girl (new) in Monday
Back