dance bars in navi mumbai

Heading towards Kishore fellas, after more than a year.If any forum buddy happens to be there,do meet.Do suggest me some good service girls brothers.

Day 7th March

First visitd Mayur ...ordered Old monk quater n Bisleri. Sat drinking, listening to songs, n just gazing d stock. After finishing my drink asked one girl to sit, name was pinki. I said tumhara dudu pina hai, she said abhi sab dekhenge,said atleast show me ur boobs, which she obliged by pulling down her tank top. Told me to come by 2 for good show, I said fine. Asked for 500rs before allowing access to her boobs, I said wld gve u d amnt let me enjoy , but she relented. So told every 5 minutes wld give 100rs,which was fine by her. Boobs gave me a comfort of havng somethng soft to grab. Left when my boob grabing lust was satisfied.
Cost 600 rs for quarter and 80 or 100rs for bisleri.
Girl: 500rs
Waiter: 150

Next decided to visit Sunil bar in belapur. I entered arnd 6, place was full with only girls no boys. I was looking for privacy n ganda pan n fnd wld nt get it here so left. Have to say this bar is located in a very crowdd locality n by d looks of it seems some one had the bright idea of turning a residential house into a db. Things happen in our country.

Before venturing to other location pm Mk sir about any place better than mayur. But decided to visit sneha,before the reply came. Located sneha, as I have stored all the location co-ordinates in my secret diary. After entering d bar went to first floor. Waiter told for privacy take left hand side seat. Was already drunk but again ordered a quarter n bisleri. First to sit was Queen of Versaillies, her royal highness wanted me to treat her accordingly to which I said 100 rupai le aur bhag idhar se. Now the details r getting blurred but the next girl ro sit was payal ( not sure abt name) she was wearing saree n had the most softest of skin. She said mujhe 500rs dena maja dungi, I said fine. She insisted for upfront payment which I declined . I told arre trust me, shakal se bhagne walo mai se lagta hun kya. She gave me full access,when I ventured inside her saree, her panties were missing, I decided not to explore the wet marshlands further. After enjoying her, ended our contract by payng 500rs, for which she was really happy. Asked her whom shld I have next to which she called a girl named Sonali.
Sonali really have a nice face for the setup. Took her boobs out n did what have to be done. Boobs were nice small n firm, what I enjoy d most.
Bill was around 670 rs
500rs tip to each girl

A well spend night both in experience n money wise. One thing I found odd is that girls dont trust, even for 500rs, I guess some chutiyas must be taking kalti after having fun...

Saturdays fr abt a day or so later, with all this data collection n spam war, am bit hesitant.
This queen of versailles that you mentioned, was her name Pooja?

Blue star

Sab sukha padha hai

The Forum wants to know :p
Are u sure buddy?

I have been there last week and lots of new girls were there.
Kuch ki aankhein nasheeli thi
Kuch ke baal lambe aur ghungrale they
Kuch ke hoth ras se bharey they
Kuch ki khusbu hawa mein khusbu faila rahi thi
Kuch ki kamar naagin ki turuh lehra rahi thi
To kuch ke paanv jameen per hi nahi tik rahe theyyy....

Jokes apart I have a very good time there last week.
Girls eager to please cooperative staff and new stock made a bonus bonaza for monger like me .

Blown a hefty amount of money
Seen dance on many songs
At least spended more than 3 hours of good time there.

Heading towards Kishore fellas, after more than a year.If any forum buddy happens to be there,do meet.Do suggest me some good service girls brothers.

I second someone in the forum that kishore is really becoming unhygenic day by day.
Even by standard of sb its really an unhygenic compare to mayur sunil and others.

But the girls here do attract customers so the management dont give a damn to customer demand of some cleaniness....

Btw to your question
Almost all the stock is old and i think everbody knows about them
But still you can try Preeti Tina Anita ( second one) and Riya ( new girl) .

BHAI Log specially SENIORS.

I have a real big problem and i want to come out of this.
(Hope someone understand whom i pointing :p )

I have this problem in at least two or three bars.
I used to sit with some girl in X bar and every time i visit she come and sit with me, it usually happens with everybody.
But problems occurs few girls try to dominate and they thought we are their properties.

Most of the fixed girl in fix bar allow other girls to spend time with us after they spend time and get their desired amount of money but in some case few girls dont want other girls to spend time with us.

I am in such situation .
I want to avoid my regular and spend time with other girl in that bar..

What to do that it doesnt hurt someone and things not get messy..

Not a senior but hope this helps...

Gently clarify to the girl that the relationship you two have is purely transactional - she is there for the money and you are there for some fun... That you respect her and appreciate her "devotion" towards you but at times you also have an urge to check out other girls...

Explain to her how this benefits both of you - she gets to keep you as her regular customer while also milking other customers and you get to experience other girls which will keep you happier and make you return more often...

Involve some imaginary calculations if this doesnt suffice...

If the girl is a good looking one, she wont have difficulties finding other people and hence wont cling on to you...

Ps - getting her to pick another girl for you also helps... If she doesnt pick the one you want, you can give her an illusion of choice...

U: "Pick one for me"

Her: xyz

U: ohh yes, she is pretty/cute/gorgeous but you know what she conpetes with you.. how about abc (your choice)...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I second someone in the forum that kishore is really becoming unhygenic day by day.
Even by standard of sb its really an unhygenic compare to mayur sunil and others.

But the girls here do attract customers so the management dont give a damn to customer demand of some cleaniness....

Btw to your question
Almost all the stock is old and i think everbody knows about them
But still you can try Preeti Tina Anita ( second one) and Riya ( new girl) .
Went there today after more than a year it is same as before, nothing has changed.What is unhygienic?
If you're referring to washroom,then let me tell you I don't go to washroom there.What I do is I have my lunch at KFC nearby,piss there and then head towards Kishore and also there I keep my drinking minimal so never feel the need to use the washroom.
Some people complain about problem,others solve it.
Happy mongering,LK.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

FR Sai Darbar

Plan was to enjoy at Kishore,went there today after more than a year.Only 3 customers and very few girls at 3pm.
No Pooja,Priety,etc so I decided to go to Sai Darbar as I had wild fun over there 3 months back.Match between #IndVsAus on TV in gents bar section of Kishore,betting going on.Waited for Gabbar to complete century and then headed towards Sai Darbar.Lot of chicks were there milfs, young,etc.Now as soon as I entered Sunita followed me.One young milf said,"Mere saath baitho Sona,bohot kiss karegi." I asked her,her name she replied,"Sapna".I remember seating with her before so ignored Sunita as she had not replied to my WA messages for entry.
Sat with Sapna and straightaway some wild DFK without wasting any time.Sunita was standing beside and asked,"Mala olakhla nai ka".I replied,"Tu majhya messages Cha reply nahi dila".Then she told that she had gone to Pune.Later she left saying call me after you're done with her.I nodded my head and she left.Now continued the action DFK,ass grabbing,boob sucking to my heart's content.Loved sucking her juicy lips, fondling her soft skin.All this while she was saying,"Sona Bohni do na,pehla table hai."
I told,"Rukhona jaanu,jaa thodi raha hu kidhar." I love playing this "Bohni-Bohni" game with my dasis,when they beg you and you delay,it gives me a royal feeling.After 30 odd minutes did Bohni in Undy hehe.Then she demanded more,but I told,"Jitna jyada time baithogi uttana sau ka patti chipkaunga." Countinued DFK,then I unbuttoned my 3-4 buttons of my T-Shirt and asked her to lick my nipples and kiss my chest,warm feeling.Then I told her to lift her bra,sit on my lap and rub her soft boobies on my chest,B2B massage in SB hehe. She had become hot and wanted my Jonny in her pussy.I refused HJ as had already banged a chick from pub yesterday in lodge nearby.She insisted on entry,I told her,"Ye bar wale bade MC hai,bar fine,bill,tips ka Jitna Paisa lagta hai utne mein Mai GR mein ek shot lagake aata hu."
Told her that if you want I will meet you for FS but during non-bar hr,dry days.She agreed and gave me her no and told me, "Sona tum jaise chikne se chudwane Mai muje bada Maza ayega."
She asked for Bohni and said she won't leave till I finish my drink.Gave her 200 more,and some lip,nipple sucking and then said will meet next time in lodge.Paid bill,tips to waiters and left satisfied.

PS-Now with Indian Cricket matches and upcoming IPL, best time to visit bars as less customers so make the most of it.

Damages

Tip to Girl-500 for 1hr
Drink-300
Waiters-80

Happy mongering,LK.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

Not a senior but hope this helps...

Gently clarify to the girl that the relationship you two have is purely transactional - she is there for the money and you are there for some fun... That you respect her and appreciate her "devotion" towards you but at times you also have an urge to check out other girls...

Explain to her how this benefits both of you - she gets to keep you as her regular customer while also milking other customers and you get to experience other girls which will keep you happier and make you return more often...

Involve some imaginary calculations if this doesnt suffice...

If the girl is a good looking one, she wont have difficulties finding other people and hence wont cling on to you...

Ps - getting her to pick another girl for you also helps... If she doesnt pick the one you want, you can give her an illusion of choice...

U: "Pick one for me"

Her: xyz

U: ohh yes, she is pretty/cute/gorgeous but you know what she conpetes with you.. how about abc (your choice)...

Yes I have tried this with her but dont know why she have this behaviour.
I am a good guy and spend a good money on girls and in each bar i visit i have some regular girls but none have this type of insecurity.
She knows that i like the other particular girl but she hesistate to allow her.

Last time i have openly told her about this and asked her to leave the table as i was high on drinks.

Lets see what happens in my next visit :D

I am a good guy and spend a good money on girls and in each bar i visit i have some regular girls but none have this type of insecurity.

Lets see what happens in my next visit :D

At times your own conscience is your biggest enemy!! Especially in today's murkier times!

All the best for your next visit (hoping it isnt your last visit to that bar out of frustration :) )

BHAI Log specially SENIORS.

I have a real big problem and i want to come out of this.
(Hope someone understand whom i pointing :p )

I have this problem in at least two or three bars.
I used to sit with some girl in X bar and every time i visit she come and sit with me, it usually happens with everybody.
But problems occurs few girls try to dominate and they thought we are their properties.

Most of the fixed girl in fix bar allow other girls to spend time with us after they spend time and get their desired amount of money but in some case few girls dont want other girls to spend time with us.

I am in such situation .
I want to avoid my regular and spend time with other girl in that bar..

I will give you a more effective solution. Halve your tip to her next two times. Crib about your business / job not going well, ill wife / parents etc. Tell her that you need her company to get through these hard times. Let her that you expect her to bear with lpw tips since u have already spent so much money on her.
Then sit back and watch her loosen her grip and avoid you.

Saturday night FR

*Make love, not war*

(Suggested by AA ;) )

Woke up to a phone call of - "kuch pics bheje hai, check kar ke batao" - and knew it was going to be one good start to the weekend... Always a little flattering when you get to choose beforehand what your muse would wear for the day...

Reached Laila pretty earlier (maybe was too eager to see her decked up after a long hiatus or maybe was just plain bored at home). The place, as expected, was empty and so had no difficulty getting my usual spot... Without making me wait for much longer, she almost floated in in her lehanga and occupied the seat next to me with a hug and a peck... (Reminded me of MK's incidence and I made a mental note to wipe it off before I leave the place)...

Teed off the night with the usual Jugnu ki payal, experimented with Awari (as she was dressed like Prachi), let her answer the unaswered questions of my lust to Tere Har Sawal ka Jawab and sizzled it up a few degrees higher with her claiming (and mesmerizing me) with Mehboob Mere...

(Digressing a little here but have read so many instances of girls leaving citing one or the other reasons... Well, it is a marketplace and the winner will always be the highest bidder... Also the girls are there to make money and time to make money for them is limited so you cant blame them if they try to maximize their returns... What you can do in fact is help her earn more and trust me, a happy girl pleases you like none other... )

So while we were having fun in our imagined cocoon, one of her other customers greeted her from afar and she returned the greetings... She had been with me since the start of the day so I asked her to go over to him and earn some money over there as well so as to not lose her other customers while she was with me... She refused a couple of times but then relented, leaving her sister behind to entertain me... In less than 15 minutes, she was back beaming with joy, clutching a few Gandhijis and made up for the lost time by dancing her heart out...

Lesson - spread joy to earn happiness!!

Next stop was the new found love - Red Rose.

Had completely forgotten the facial features of the pretty seductress who had me by my balls the last to last visit, had failed miserably in identifying her in my last visit so had given up hopes of being able to recognize her this time...

("Faces become silhouttes"... For such days I wish the visual recording tech showcased in Black Mirror was real but then if it indeed was, i would have had to format my memory every second day to wash my sins...)

Instead decided to experiment with someone else and zeroed in on the lady I had been eyeing since my first visit...

A red saree adorned her gorgeous curves, her eyes shone like bright diamonds and her hair (probably after a latest haircut) carelessly hung around her face, giving her a look of a lost damsel in feigned distress... the smug smirk on her face however conveyed a different story... One that said that she knew her moves and that is what I find the most intriguing in women...

Was in no mood to take things slow and got the party started with the good old Jugnu ki Payal (you can say it is my litmus test to judge if the girl is going to be worth the money and esp time)...

And to my surprise - she set every single cell in my body on fire as she turned from a damsel into a devil's Angel as she grooved to the song, her hair swaying in all directions, her eyes teasing me and her ass mocking my helplessness to not squeeze it publicly as she reinvented the song (at least for me)... While she was turning the heat up, recognized an old face from Kishor and the conversation that followed was what I would call bitter-sweet...

Politely told the Kishore lady that I wont be able to entertain her tonight as had already decided to splurge on Angel and she sportingly accepted it with a token tip... Once again - a girl wont bother u with her nakhras if u have treated her well in the past and continue doing so...

Got pestered with questions about how I knew her and blah blah from my new found infatuation... Answered all her questions with gentleness except for a few teasing bites here n there as I whispered in her ears...

Continued the show with Ya Habibi and few other songs... Must say she was one hell of a discovery, a wicked, wild, lusty angel - one straight out of erotic fantasies...

Despite being hell drunk, made sure I remembered her every single feature this time, capturing all her seductive expressions in the locked vault of my memories

Cheers to new found infatuation!!!

My affair with Navi Mumbai continues despite the breaks and distance :D

Fantastic FR Bro. The mystery lady in red who turns mortal virtues into a hellish fire of lust... waiting now for the sequel of this from you. The siren from red rose will cast her spell and engulf you with her fragrance or will the thorns bleed you happily ???

At times your own conscience is your biggest enemy!! Especially in today's murkier times!

All the best for your next visit (hoping it isnt your last visit to that bar out of frustration :) )

I will give you a more effective solution. Halve your tip to her next two times. Crib about your business / job not going well, ill wife / parents etc. Tell her that you need her company to get through these hard times. Let her that you expect her to bear with lpw tips since u have already spent so much money on her.
Then sit back and watch her loosen her grip and avoid you.

Yes this may be tricky but its long procedure and i m not a dedicated guy who spent so much of useless time on a girl.

I had let her know in my last visit and lets see what are the impact of my words and deed on her on next visit

Blue star

Sab sukha padha hai
Blue star looked fine to me last week. Shika is a good dancer. She is kinda new here. Few new girls. The captain and red coat one , are getting on my nerves for constantly hiking up rates.. someone needs to give management 2 cents on the captains. Interfering when talking to a girl, negotiating rates on my behalf, places to go is unacceptable. They are getting too greedy .

Guys are there SBs from Dahisar to Thane? Have ones on Vashi but would prefer visiting one closer.

Fantastic FR Bro. The mystery lady in red who turns mortal virtues into a hellish fire of lust... waiting now for the sequel of this from you. The siren from red rose will cast her spell and engulf you with her fragrance or will the thorns bleed you happily ???
Bled profusely the last time with every single cut of her sharp expressions but she was wicked enough to soothe those wounds with the nectar of her kisses - giving me many more reasons to bleed willingly for atleast a month or more to come ;)

Hello Guys,

Any tips of getting HJ and BJ at Mayur.. I may sound foolish here but i am more of a Spa and Indie guy.. visit Sneha twice last week and since then Mayur was on my mind.. Entered 6.15pm today and had a good 90 mins of fun.. but the lights there are so bright and heavy movement of girls and staff that getting a HJ too is difficult forget about BJ..
I plan to return again on Wednesday but need some tricks of the trade there.

TIA
SS

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ AAVI, SANA, KIRAN, NINA, ASHA, ANAYA, NISHA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  3. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Rita๐ŸฅฐA brand new girl from Taiwan just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanked! An enthusiastic pleaser by her ow
  4. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: LULU, TIFFANY & TIRA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž LULU is also new today. Details later... TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild. TIRA(* NEW TODAY) is Japanese
  6. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SUMMER & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. YOYO is a young Chinese girl, beautiful & petite to satisfy your desires. She is slim with natural breasts, and fantastic services.
  7. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services.
  12. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and young GFE Angela, pretty nice Lina with 36 DD and sex Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. TINA is a Vietnamese girl
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Part Time Chinese Emma, Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely New girl Suki and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Part Time Chinese Emma, Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BlueXado Spa โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ MY LINH | LINDA a 21-year-old Vietnamese Malaysian, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต TRACY (New) 22-year-old, petite Japanese, young & pretty face...Satisfy All Needs...After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service โœฐ BlueXado Spa โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan โœฐ
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  23. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  25. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  26. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Indian girl 22ys big boobs butt small girl and college student luan in today
  27. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services.
  28. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  29. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  30. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  31. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: COCO, LILY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž COCO (* NEW TODAY) is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly, can do everything. LILY (*NEW TODAY) is A SEXY Russian babe, 1M 64Cms with 37D melons and great services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  33. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, HONEY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after.
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sex Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  36. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  40. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ CICI | SHERRY a HongKong woman, is of average height and build, with very smooth skin. She is gorgeous and friendly ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ JULLIE | JESSIE a 19-year-old Chinese and Vietnamese woman, provides exceptional service with her youthful beauty....After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service. โœฐ BlueXado Spa โœฐ 416 357 9797 โœฐ1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill
  41. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Girl from Lebanon is joining our team, bringing with her a unique set of skills and a fresh perspective...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณKelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion...๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energeticโ€ฆโœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New lisa young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  43. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 big boobs natural (36F) BoBo and Spanish girl Mia today && 22ys Indian girl and new Young student girl in Tuesday
  44. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just arr
  45. Sparkling Spa:
  46. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMILY & HANNA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude.
  47. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :new Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  49. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
Back