Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Too much of praises for me in Cabana. Guys, just one thing. I dont like attention. Someone whom I have not met describing me makes me uneasy. Feel free to introduce yourself..

I enjoy Cabana but it is not that I am hero of Cabana. Guys, at the end of the day it is all about money.

Incident just now, my regular girls not in Cabana. Just tried new one for a song. The song was not played for almost four songs. Got bored and found that there was someone else who has taken charge. Pouring money and songs. Do I have to challenge and satisfy my ego? No, never..think why you are here.

I left the bar genuinely saying I will come other day. I was angry with waiters as they delayed the bill just trying to satisfy me but I wanted to enjoy somewhere else.

All is fine. I will visit Cabana again as I wanted just fun. All are one

Had a fucking time today... Left Cabana and reached Rasna..danced like hell with Manisha and Simran...after close on the way visited Cabana OB...hand on my shoulder surprise apparulez...appa and Ashwin leaving Cabana...pleasantaries exchanged...

Had fun at Cabana OB...left Cabana and entered nightingale ob... again same hand appa and Ashwin...wow had a good time in Nightingale and more fun sitting outside Nightingale...realized it is 2am and I have to go back ..writing this on the way...

Appa, Ashwin we decided on monsoon fantasy and we will do it... I will do it for sure...I mean it...nice time folks...

Too much of praises for me in Cabana. Guys, just one thing. I dont like attention. Someone whom I have not met describing me makes me uneasy. Feel free to introduce yourself..

I enjoy Cabana but it is not that I am hero of Cabana. Guys, at the end of the day it is all about money.

Incident just now, my regular girls not in Cabana. Just tried new one for a song. The song was not played for almost four songs. Got bored and found that there was someone else who has taken charge. Pouring money and songs. Do I have to challenge and satisfy my ego? No, never..think why you are here.

I left the bar genuinely saying I will come other day. I was angry with waiters as they delayed the bill just trying to satisfy me but I wanted to enjoy somewhere else.

All is fine. I will visit Cabana again as I wanted just fun. All are one

About Competing:

A creative mind is motivated by the desire to achieve (his own happiness), not by the desire to beat others__ Ayn Rand

Ashwin

Now I know this isn’t the place to post this…. But what the hell…. I am just regular to one thread on the forum.. so what the hell……

Now was eyeing an Indi from long time…. Appointments where getting scheduled and rescheduled….. finally got some free time yesterday…… and immediately booked Royal Tulip kharghar……

One of the well mannered and well talked Indi…. Hell classy….

Checked into hotel by 4 pm and had shower as the chick was gonna reach by 5….. was watching the fiasco of Vadra…. And heared a knock on the door….. opened the door and was a bit down to see in person…. Its like pics are 9/10 n in peron 7 or 7.5/10….. thot would be KLPD….. but many have reffered her as good, so gave a shot…

Man that was one hell of a decision…..

She had a quick shower and walked towards me and gave an amazing DFK something that took me off my feets…… I have been with many many different chicks….. and my many is a huge number……. But very few I have repeated and highly praised, she is definitely one of them….

A kiss like that and I was sure that I am in for a treat….

Sowly moved towards the bed and off went the towel wrapped around her body….

I was dropped on the bed and she came on top of me. Started kissing me…… all over.

Went down and started with BBBJ, one of the sloppiest I had in recent times…. Was enjoying all the fun associated with that…… and suddenly she inserted a finger in the ass things turned on wild and turned her around and started sucking her b**bs to my satisfaction…..finally moved down and we turned to 69 and enjoyed like heck…

Told her to put the protection on and had her in doggy, WOT and finally released in missionary while kissing her…… and dropped dead on the bed beside her… both completely sweaty….. decided to take shower tgthr……..

Had lot of kisses in the shower too….

When came out she offered to make my fav Americano……. And boy she did good very good….

40-45 mins just sipped coffee and was talking to each other and sharing lot of weird things we did ……….

While talking we started kissing each other and off went our bath robes and without even realizing things turned hot and she started with a BBBJ…

This time I had her in WOT and missionary and did her to my satisfaction….

Finally all sweaty was on bed and kissing her softly..

Had shower tgthr again…… and changed …….

Asked her for dinner as it was 8:45 pm already….. to which she was more than happy…

Headed to Bong Adda belapur and had amazing chicken biryani and in desserts Rasagulla of gud….

Finally booked a Cab for her and bid her adieu with a promise of meeting her again…… soon…

On her way home in Cab she shared few pics of the gals who she knows and do same…. All 9/10 or 8/10 in pics, but as per her views 10/10 like her in service… wil be meeting them soon…..

Was so dead tired with an amazing experience that if heaven 6 wud have given me a free ride wouldn’t have gone there….

Met PC Bhai near Macd and talked to him for few mins before heading home for a wonderful sleep……… On way home came to know iliketomonger in Cabana OB but no energy to do anything so headed home……

Amazing change from regular DB and OB gals dance to Indi hell of a f**k….

Again guys m sorry for posting this on this thread…..

Devil

I also sear
Yeah...
Zoya the short girl is missing.
Cabana DB has lost its lustre from past few months..
Now it has only leftovers..

There was a waiter called Mohan who has also left...he really treated everyone well. Gentleman service. (I know no one wants waiter’s name and info...so sorry to digress)

Anyways, iske aage jahaan aur bhi hai.

Ashwin.

I also searched for Mohan during my last visit in Cabana and not finding him there called him. He is now in some bar in Rabale. Called me there but I couldn't find the time during my short trip this time.

He was a pretty decent lad with a charming smile and took great care of his customers. In case anyone wants his number they can pm me.

Now I know this isn’t the place to post this…. But what the hell…. I am just regular to one thread on the forum.. so what the hell……

Now was eyeing an Indi from long time…. Appointments where getting scheduled and rescheduled….. finally got some free time yesterday…… and immediately booked Royal Tulip kharghar……

Checked into hotel by 4 pm and had shower as the chick was gonna reach by 5….. was watching the fiasco of Vadra…. And heared a knock on the door….. opened the door and was a bit down to see in person…. Its like pics are 9/10 n in peron 7 or 7.5/10….. thot would be KLPD….. but many have reffered her as good, so gave a shot…

She had a quick shower and walked towards me and gave an amazing DFK something that took me off my feets…… I have been with many many different chicks….. and my many is a huge number……. But very few I have repeated and highly praised, she is definitely one of them….

I was dropped on the bed and she came on top of me. Started kissing me…… all over.

Went down and started with BBBJ, one of the sloppiest I had in recent times…. Was enjoying all the fun associated with that…… and suddenly she inserted a finger in the ass things turned on wild and turned her around and started sucking her b**bs to my satisfaction…..finally moved down and we turned to 69 and enjoyed like heck…

Told her to put the protection on and had her in doggy, WOT and finally released in missionary while kissing her…… and dropped dead on the bed beside her… both completely sweaty….. decided to take shower tgthr……..

When came out she offered to make my fav Americano……. And boy she did good very good….

40-45 mins just sipped coffee and was talking to each other and sharing lot of weird things we did ……….

While talking we started kissing each other and off went our bath robes and without even realizing things turned hot and she started with a BBBJ…

Asked her for dinner as it was 8:45 pm already….. to which she was more than happy…

Headed to Bong Adda belapur and had amazing chicken biryani and in desserts Rasagulla of gud….

Finally booked a Cab for her and bid her adieu with a promise of meeting her again…… soon…

On her way home in Cab she shared few pics of the gals who she knows and do same…. All 9/10 or 8/10 in pics, but as per her views 10/10 like her in service… wil be meeting them soon…..

Was so dead tired with an amazing experience that if heaven 6 wud have given me a free ride wouldn’t have gone there….

Met PC Bhai near Macd and talked to him for few mins before heading home for a wonderful sleep……… On way home came to know iliketomonger in Cabana OB but no energy to do anything so headed home……

Devil
Was it F**** N***

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Devil bro please reconfirm the indie name, as I m planning to meet her too...also the damages.

Let devil bro reconfirm the same along with damages

Sure...

If you haven’t already seen, there are FR’s available on her on the other thread “Independent girls in Mumbai”

Search her last 4 digits (1008) on that thread and you will find the reviews.

Reference for her: Vicki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devil
How much u paid?

KHUSHI
Yesterday night went to Khushi, a newly opened bar on the far end of Ghodbunder Road. The action starts late in this bar. I reached around 11.30. The chicks were 6/10 - 7/10 types. But many looked of barely legal age. I hope the owner verifies their date of birth before allowing them on the dance floor. The orchestra was good and music system was loud. Some veterans were groping nubile girls. Others were spending cash in small amounts. Waiters and staff seemed not very greedy and served well. Hope this bar does well as the chicks are nice. Just that one gets to see fresh faces.

FR of Friday

Read a mention of Red Rose DB on forum recently.

I decided to venture to Red Rose DB. Valet parking done. Went to 1st floor. It was @ 6:45 pm, 5-6 girls only and at leat 15-20 bar staff. Girls were youngish and from 5/10 to 7/10. I was seated and the coatwala came to take the order. However, I thought I was too early and thought of coming back after a while as i was not comfortable with the atttention of 20-30 people while sipping the drink. However, they didnt want me to go. Even i was curious to. So decided to stay on and ordered beer.

It was awkward moment for some time which felt like ages. The girls were smiling however, i couldn't make a choice from the available lot. A bare vack dressed girl came and i liked her. And she went to a customer who came in then. (Later she danced on a few songs and he paid the bill & went).

In the mrantime, i seated a young chick named Sanjana who is Marwadi. Not a looked thoigh nice figure. However, she was complete KLPD. Not talking much. Asking for bohoni. And bad attitude. Not danced even for one song even though i paid 500 just for seating like a log (sge expected throwing / showering money physically for a dance). It would have been VFM had i been in SB. I know we can't compare. However, can't help as the precious bar time (time away from family after office during which you can be yourself) is lost with such KLPDs.

Asked Sanjana to leave as even she was complaining with 500 tip saying it is less. When the girl was sitting, the coatwala was pressing for drinks for girl somehow i heled on and saved some money.

Told coatwala about the my requirements and he searched for a girl who will sit and will share beer with me.

By this time the bar was almost full. Many girls came in. Few were really good 8/10 However i did not dare to call anyone myself as that could be non VFM. I am not a regular to DB so really can't rate the overall quality of this DB. However, the ambience is good, it is renovated / (or started?) On Jan 31, 2019 as i came to know later. So the lights and all is all new. (Saw a couple of electricians at the counter talking to casher so it must be really very new).

He searched and called a petite girl (i eyed her when i entered however somehow thought against calling her then) forgot her name, who is from Delhi. She shared a beer with me. She was better (at least smiling and little bit talking however not at all seductress) than the Marwadi girl however, started asking for bohoni in 10 minutes. Said, can't dance. Paid 500 to her paid bill and tips to waiter & coatwala and left at 8:30.

The girls, even when there are no customers, don't want to give extra time. Also they don't understand the advantage of hooking a customer to them. For example, if a girl could have made if VFM for her ROI would be much better. Now, i may about this bar, or even if I visit, would avoid these girls.

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

FR on Laila DB

After Columbus mixed experience in Red Rose DB, had a little bar time left for me. So i ventured into Laila which is nearby. Went to SB first. The stock wasn't good. Nothing as compared to my regular SBs.

So ventured to 1st floor DB. It was full by that time (@8:45-9 pm). Seated and ordered for redbull here as wanted to drive (had beer at Red Rose akready).

Watching. A couple girls started giving eye contacts. I wanted to look arround first. In the middle of the hall, a girl with good figure and a beautiful black one piece knee long (or short? ) dress with while big spots was sitting with custoners. I couldn't look at her much as the view was obstrcted by waiters, coatwalas and other girls servicing the tables.

Then she started dancing and it was nice to a watch a girl in one piece dancing. However, due to crowd i missed her moves.

Another girl in light blue dress (indian chania choli) dancing well.

I found the bar was full with rhe regulars and with crowd & regulars made it impossible to make new connections here.

I asked one girl to sit and she preferred to stand and may be dance. So i cancelled the plan.

I went to washroom at the other end of the hall, to see the girl in one piece however couldn't locate her.

I think need to explore this bar by visiting early.

Anyone was at Laila yesterday? I wish i know the names of the two girls i described as above.

Left the bar after couple of Redbulls at 10:15pm, the SB was sttill on, wanted to sit for sometime, however, all girls either left or busy with customers. So useless to stay back so left.

FR on Sneha
Sneha has few new girls. I haven't been will all of them. However; might not be as good in attidute as the old one's. As far as my experience with one Ms K. I called through coatwala in this week's visit, however, she was KLPD. Wanted to run away to other customer who called. Lied to me that there is a visit from Police and she has been asked to go. Still she wanted 500 as tip which i denied and paid 200 as she left in just 10 minutes before showing Nakhras.

In previous visit, she gave good service and i thought VFM. However, then too she got up saying she got to go as it was closing time and was hanging arround for some time till i was there in Sneha.

However, since attitude might be different for different girls and can't be generalised just giving my recent experience.

FR on sneha bar..nerul
As 1 of my friend has visited mumbai...As were tired of visiting kishor nerul frequently..Thought to explore new place this time..So after reading good reviews on sneha bar..we 3 friends entered sneha bar 1 st floor SB..1st thing to say the waiters and coatwala are too greedy there..we ordered for 1 beer and 1 30 ml drink..still the coatwala insisted to buy a soft drink there..its pathetic..the girls collection are milf type..not enought friendly...sat 1 girl..was doing nakhra..so leaved her..paid the bill..the coatwala are too greedy for tips even if you give them..pathetic place..all milf collection..would never visit there..kishore is much better place..

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  6. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  9. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  22. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  33. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
  40. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  41. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  43. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back