dance bars in navi mumbai

Guys can I know how much we can spend for entry in heaven 6 ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Guys can I know how much we can spend for entry in heaven 6 ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
Bro, During old days two kind of girls available for paid fun
For first you can directly pay and get laid these girls were known as Randi and thier customer were Randibaaz.
Second type of girls wrte tavayafs who used to dance and (if they wish) they get laid with high paying customers. And thier customers were called as soukins.
There were two type of tavayafs junior one who to used get laid if most of the customers and seniors one (umraojaan type) who used to get laid with very few high paying customers, they were as good as keep. Customer used pay high and both of them used to be lil loyal(rofl)
Heaven 6 kind of ob work on tafayaf kind your have to spend around 50k to get their number after that 'tu mera janu' game will start. And may be in another 50k you can get laid. It's a long term relationship some times it costs zero and sometimes a worth of iPhone.

now the true stories are surfacing. so far we were dwelling in illusions. keep up new stars.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Bro, During old days two kind of girls available for paid fun
For first you can directly pay and get laid these girls were known as Randi and thier customer were Randibaaz.
Second type of girls wrte tavayafs who used to dance and (if they wish) they get laid with high paying customers. And thier customers were called as soukins.
There were two type of tavayafs junior one who to used get laid if most of the customers and seniors one (umraojaan type) who used to get laid with very few high paying customers, they were as good as keep. Customer used pay high and both of them used to be lil loyal(rofl)
Heaven 6 kind of ob work on tafayaf kind your have to spend around 50k to get their number after that 'tu mera janu' game will start. And may be in another 50k you can get laid. It's a long term relationship some times it costs zero and sometimes a worth of iPhone.
TU mera janu hai..game..Guru ji ke words ..

Hume AUR jeene ki chahat na hoti..agar tum na hote..

now the true stories are surfacing. so far we were dwelling in illusions. keep up new stars.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Yes bhai ..no more illusion ..

wo Service Bar Wala Reality channel chalu Karo na ..
Kafi din ho Gaya..
Ab kab tak gents bar..????

Thanks bro..
Bdw, she was good but not worth 10k.
But I was in a really good mood. And liked heaven6 overall...donโ€™t think will like to see her dance again...naya din naya khel..

I agree, places like heaven6 suck double the amount compared to other bars.

If u know good dancers at cheaper places..let me know when u go Would luv to join. Actually I would like to explore such places.

There was a dancer around 2 months back at Cabbana. Kashish. She use to dance really well...but now cabbana has lost a lot of good ones. (But then to each, their own liking)

Cheers. AA
I'm on a small break from going to bars.. Due to my gf' n no of questions..

I had visited here once a last month... There's an ob not high end a normal one.. I forgot the name.. There r 2-3 bars in line with kapil etc at vashi. A small 3 feet guy like heaven 6 is at the entrance.

Every time we see a gal dancing at least i feel like ise acchi dancer nahi dekhi.. Lately i realise that Its just a mental assumption.

But here ull get one at decent cost..

She was wearing tight choli or blouse which was half cut between the tities a way to attract mongers.

It was so much tight that her boobs couldn't fit in they popped out many times. Perfect future like disha patani. Face wasn't that great.

Unsure if she will come out to meet.. But ull have great time watching her dance for sure.. Spend 1k per song would work..

What i learnt is spending 10k at once won't work the girl will expect u to come again n spend 15k next time.

Spend 1k per song say 3k 3 songs.. Or 5k 5 songs.. Take her no talk to her for couple of days she says office aao na.. Say I'm busy in work.. Will come tomorrow.. Next day she will definitely remind u ask what do i get if i come etc.. Spend 5k.. Now n go head this has been working for me till now. Even if it doesn't work we spent the same amount ie 10 k n we enjoyed.

Cheers
Kev

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

I'm on a small break from going to bars.. Due to my gf' n no of questions..

I had visited here once a last month... There's an ob not high end a normal one.. I forgot the name.. There r 2-3 bars in line with kapil etc at vashi. A small 3 feet guy like heaven 6 is at the entrance.

Every time we see a gal dancing at least i feel like ise acchi dancer nahi dekhi.. Lately i realise that Its just a mental assumption.

But here ull get one at decent cost..

She was wearing tight choli or blouse which was half cut between the tities a way to attract mongers.

It was so much tight that her boobs couldn't fit in they popped out many times. Perfect future like disha patani. Face wasn't that great.

Unsure if she will come out to meet.. But ull have great time watching her dance for sure.. Spend 1k per song would work..

What i learnt is spending 10k at once won't work the girl will expect u to come again n spend 15k next time.

Spend 1k per song say 3k 3 songs.. Or 5k 5 songs.. Take her no talk to her for couple of days she says office aao na.. Say I'm busy in work.. Will come tomorrow.. Next day she will definitely remind u ask what do i get if i come etc.. Spend 5k.. Now n go head this has been working for me till now. Even if it doesn't work we spent the same amount ie 10 k n we enjoyed.

Cheers
Kev

The name of the bar is Metro

FR on Special Request from NM80

Messaged @devilszone06, @Pratapchan & @NM80. All of them were busy and not available.

Later NM80 called me and told me he didn't have any Mongering plans for today but will be coming just for me. So Nice of him to drive all the way from his work place which is around 90 Minutes from my Place. Along with him was @mumbai monger.

Planned for exploring Tulsi opposite the Sai Darshan, But as I didn't have any action in Sai Darshan decided to go to Sai Darshan.

Last time had shortlisted two girls : Sanjana and Naina

Entered Inside. Occupied the seat near washroom.

NM80 and Mumbai Monger are well known faces in the place. Got a VIP like treatment from the Coatwalas and the girls.

Naina greeted us with a smile. Naina is a Tall and Slim Punjabi girl, With figure, assests and a welcoming face. She looks a bit like yami Gautam.

Started with Kamariya.. Kya thumke lagati Hai. Kya boobs hilati Hai. Full of energy. Once or twice during song she fell on floor. It looked like she had slipped down the floor. But she was dancing even when she was down. So it was all part of dance.

Next song was Aang laga de re. Another amazing song. She had called me to join her dance. But I didn't. I have zero experience in dancing.

Next she started dancing on Dilbar Dilbar. She forcefully took me to dance with her. I just stood still like a tree. But she made me make a few moves. Couple dance is really amazing. Intimating. The way they come close to you. Their lips nearly touch yours. Their assets touching you. It felt nice. Lauda khada ho gya. But control karna pada.

All this while, NM80 was silent, and drinking coffee. I was wondering aj Bhai ko kya ho gya. He was just charging up for his turn. He was staring at his Regular Muse. MumbaiMonger was on phone, smiling and chatting with his girl friend. Till date havent seen him in action. Fir Pata chala bhai ka Mongering Upwas chalu hai. Mumbai Monger is the Wikipedia of Sai Darshan. Knows all the minute details of all the girls, Including the Bra Size, Entry charges, etc. All this while a girl who looked like Shemale with curly hairs was looking at me and smiling. Also She Tried to dance, but I ignored her.

NM80 called a girl jiske chehre pe til Tha. She was cute. A bit short. But with good assets and really good smile. Her eyes and fair Skin were the main Highlights.

She started dancing slowly. I thought she isn't a good dancer. But slowly and slowly as the songs got aggressive she danced so amazing. Was imagining how amazing it would be to make her nude belly dance.
Both she and NM80 danced around 10 songs. My favorite was the zingaat song.

Later NM80 Called his regular Muse and put on the song "Isme Tera Ghata, Mera Kuch Nahi jata". I don't know the purpose why NM80 Put up the song. That is a breakup song. The girl was just staring at NM bhai, while NM was dancing.

While I was reading some texts on Mobile, Naina put Coffee Bite in my mouth. Naina showed me some funny Dog Videos on YouTube. Both of us were laughing and it was fun. It was nice chatting with her.

Later, Naina asked me for my mobile number and asked me if I can drop her at her home. Her home is on our way. But we couldn't wait for 30 Minutes as NM80 bhai will be getting late.

Really had An amazing time with NM and Mumbai Monger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Naina has two dogs at home
She loves pets

Last edited:
Ramesh @6. Less girls no fun. Had a beer and left...

Drinks + tips - 600

Next stop Kings @7. Girls started coming in... Looks better but more bright and open. Made Reema dance but the mood was not getting set..was pushing for entry 5k in Maharaja...

Drinks + tips - 800
Girl - 1000

Reached Cabana @8.30. Checked Puja for dance, not as per my wish. Made Rani dance, smiling girl with some good assets. Planning a night stand with her. 10k for night...

Drinks + tips - 2200
Girl - 2000

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Ramesh @6. Less girls no fun. Had a beer and left...

Drinks + tips - 600

Next stop Kings @7. Girls started coming in... Looks better but more bright and open. Made Reema dance but the mood was not getting set..was pushing for entry 5k in Maharaja...

Drinks + tips - 800
Girl - 1000

Reached Cabana @8.30. Checked Puja for dance, not as per my wish. Made Rani dance, smiling girl with some good assets. Planning a night stand with her. 10k for night...

Drinks + tips - 2200
Girl - 2000

Ramesh
Go at 7.30 pm onwards
Take one with spects
Marwadi who acts like bong

Sit on first floor
Inner room or in balcony
Thats where the action is

Kings have all dead queens
Few are good for nude dance
Maharaja lodge is on radar but

Cabana is history
Way past its glory
Tammna and shalu are all bones
No meat
Sonu bong is ok
Payal is fat aunty
Pooja is overrated

Most of the dancers are short in height
No fun
Ladki ki height or gaand badi honi chahiye..
Then there is fun in Doggy show

But why not rasana ..?
Manisha ne Diya ?

I'm honest here... Manisha had regular customer visiting her... no point in sitting Uncle Sam...I'm not that much a spender... Have taken her earlier but now she is pricey and having personal reasons... amyways thanks for the info...

Ye probably u been there?

It is the ob with very small place
I will call it low end ob
Few good dancers
All go for entry after bar time

They have on ground floor a hybrid bar
Lower version of rasana
Generally 5 to 6 females
Ok types
One from meera road

The doorman is short dwarf guy

Jackyass
There is not much difference between you and me
Both of us remember uncle Sam daily

Only change is that
I remember him in Dua
And
U remember him in Gaali

But uncle Sam ko miss to tum bhi karte ho..

My dick again woke me up from coma!

Last 20 pages did RTTF which in summary is this.

1) Jai Jai Shiv Shankar Kata lage na Kankar!
2) Ram teri Ganga maile ho gai papiyon ke paap dhote dhote
3) Door se deka to Shiv ka Amrit ( weed) paas aake dekha toh Uncle Sam

PK ko tight koi nahi kar raha. Back to coma ;)

Guys a unique situation. Itโ€™s unique coz itโ€™s happening for the first time with me. Probably some of you have gone through same/ similar situation. Need some tips.

There is a daasi with whom I have been msging. While chatting she said that she is changing to some other DB. I said once she starts I will visit her. She is saying โ€œaaj sath me dono as guest jaate hai naye jage peโ€....baad me koi pub chalengeโ€....

My confusion is โ€” as to y she is insisting to take her there as guest ...whereas if I go after she joining for work, she ll earn the money I ll be spending and as guest she wonโ€™t get any cut from the money spent.

What will she gain from this? Is there an angle which I m unable to understand.

Any tips guys. Hope I have clarified the situation enough.

Aur haan was at my regular CP @ thane 9 30 to 1130. Total dhamal. Went there after 15 day gap and all the girls were whispering aap kahan gayab ho jate ho. Sari ladkiya aap ko miss kar rahi thi. I told them all. Miss kiya toh kiss do. They all did and had to check out after a face wash. I was looking so in pink of health.

Damages
2300 hitchkey 4 large discounted
Kala Kauvas 1000 ( 3 girls call the coat walas by this name)
Girls: 30 kisses received. PDAs
Tips to girls: are u joking. Bc gharwalo se koi paise leta he kya! To become a ghar wala prior small investment and loads of respect to girls is a all that takes. I never pay money to fuck them. They take me instead. U need not look like a filmy hero for that. A dickhead can pickup any if u brainfuck them to submission! Money is not the name of the game. My 25 years of experiance in the dens across mum bai.

Miss the old gang here!

Aa jao fir se else Khobre ka tel will solidify :)

Guys a unique situation. Itโ€™s unique coz itโ€™s happening for the first time with me. Probably some of you have gone through same/ similar situation. Need some tips.

There is a daasi with whom I have been msging. While chatting she said that she is changing to some other DB. I said once she starts I will visit her. She is saying โ€œaaj sath me dono as guest jaate hai naye jage peโ€....baad me koi pub chalengeโ€....

My confusion is โ€” as to y she is insisting to take her there as guest ...whereas if I go after she joining for work, she ll earn the money I ll be spending and as guest she wonโ€™t get any cut from the money spent.

What will she gain from this? Is there an angle which I m unable to understand.

Any tips guys. Hope I have clarified the situation enough.
Dasi ko dasi hi rahede. Go with her as guest. Drink and tease the bar girls by doing boni in choli with your guest. Then go to club open the choli take the money n order daru. Cheque out n go the the hotel n bang her for free. Koi shak?

Hello forum! Iโ€™m a newbie here, but an old hand at mongering in Bombay including NL, New Bombay DBs like Nightingale, Cabana etc., select SPs in Bandra. But now mostly using SA for indies.

After reading the forum, got reminded of the fun at the DBs and planning a trip this evening to Happy Street. Was wondering if there are any bros whoโ€™ll be there. Fun doubles with company and my partner in crime has moved out of India.

My dick again woke me up from coma!

Last 20 pages did RTTF which in summary is this.

1) Jai Jai Shiv Shankar Kata lage na Kankar!
2) Ram teri Ganga maile ho gai papiyon ke paap dhote dhote
3) Door se deka to Shiv ka Amrit ( weed) paas aake dekha toh Uncle Sam

PK ko tight koi nahi kar raha. Back to coma ;)
Pk tight ..

Yeh tere najron ka dhokha hai..
Ya tere dil ki khwaish
Tum raho sirf tight
Karne do baki sab ko fight

Go to Swagat in Thane kapurbawadi..re opended

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  4. KSpa:
    MONDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HARI, LINDA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž HARI is NEW TODAY. Details to follow... LINDA is NEW TODAY. Details to follow... TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey
  6. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jenny๐Ÿ˜ is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm. She is a
  7. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia) big boobs ass in today &22ys Indian girl and college student girl in Tuesday
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 โฃ๐Ÿ’ž Monday, โค๐Ÿ’˜ Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. ๐Ÿ‘„Mimi, ๐Ÿ’žโฃmedium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  9. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMILY & HANNA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude.
  10. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & LULU 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  11. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  14. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’‹ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜Monday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’– Carmen, ๐Ÿ’‹(Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. โฃ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  15. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ขโฃ๐Ÿ’‹Monday, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ Cici,๐Ÿ’‹โฃ tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’‹ โ€ŠVivian,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• Jessica, ๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’– Monday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Ada,๐Ÿ’‹ a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ ๐Ÿต Fifi, a strong, full body girl, ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  18. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, DELIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. DELIA is young and very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying.. TINA is a Vietnamese girl
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5โ€™3โ€ with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  20. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ‘„๐ŸŒน Monday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Sophia, โค 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty โค๐Ÿ’‹ Tammy, will be sure you have a great visit. โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young sweet Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NISHA, AMANDA, AAVI, MAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  24. gta_dude2024:
    markham
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday ๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New white girl gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹kk- petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure. Jennifer- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to...
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, AAVI, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  31. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5โ€™3โ€ and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  32. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Cici & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild.
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  34. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  36. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  37. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl w
  38. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  40. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Vicky๐ŸฅฐA new arrival at our branch ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธVicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 34C boobs on a peti
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  42. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, NIMRAT, PAOLA, RAVEN, MALIYA, AAVI, KANIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Girl from Lebanon is joining our team bringing with her a unique set of skillsand a fresh perspective....๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณRuby Taiwanese | Vietnamese, medium build and shapely, pretty...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion....โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8
  46. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Anna (New) from Hร€Nแป˜I Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Jessie | Jullie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young and pretty...Great Service+...๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petite, sensitive chest, pretty face...Service Queen...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  47. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -... ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹new girl Linda๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
Back