Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Hi

As far as hygiene and safety of dance bar gals are concerned
It is difficult to be sure shot right

We all don't know the gals in depth and no one can vouch that a perticular gal is Clean or not

Ideally we should have European FKK system where gals do periodical check ups

I don't think it will ever happen in our ill organised sex industry

So every one must take precautions

I generally ask the gal to do nude dance and remove water on her face or Melons by Hj ( I love cum on face ..total Dassi effect )

Some times covered Bj

I generally don't indulge in FS with Db gals at all

That's why I prefer to do as much fun in Db itself
I take gal to room for nude dance
I have never gone to Sp lodge or never taken any Rasna gal to lodge any time

Gal form Nightangle or Rasna or all Happy Street DBs know that I don't take any one for entry and If taken it is for nude dance
And cum on body

It is difficult to guarantee their status
Most of the time in the lodge or in hotel room ..the gal will want to switch off the lights
So it becomes difficult to inspect her local external genital hygiene ( and off course it is not a sure shot sign of the gal being disease free but it is an indiret indicator )
Also in the hit of the moment the safety is forgotten

Now the question of putting in open forum regarding the gals status

I suggest it should be done

Warning your fellow brother is necessary

Warning may or may not be correct

But that makes the monger alert

I know there may be an element of false purposeful warning jsut to malign the gal by some mongers
But I don't thnik that we have some one like this at least in this thread

So my opinion is to put the warning if any observed by any one regarding the gal on the forum with name of the gal

So that others may be more cautious

Ultimately we need to be worried for fellow mongers rather than gals

In the end
Every one needs to draw their OWN bottom line in mongering

Stay within Laxman Rekha

Uncle Sam
Very informative and useful .....thanks

When section is hot
It is only Cabana

Went at 6.45 PM

And left at 9 pm

Corner sofa sit

One new gal from Delhi in ghagra Choli

3 breezer
2 sigarreets
1 coke
2 balls
2 nipples
2 ass chicks
1 naval
Loads of kisses
Access to every corner

Total Dassi performance

More than 2 hours spent in Cabana for the first time by me
Was total fun

Just that there was no pillow on the sofa and I didn't have a flower in my hand

Or else would have been .....
Total Mughle Aazam Scene
Shehjada Salim with Dassi

One gentleman was sitting on the other sofa in front
Looking at me and my Dassi playing
..he was trying his leval best to play same shots with his gal
There was a competition of sort
Moment I took nipple out of my Dassi ..he was trying to do same
Total fun

Funny part was when one waiter came for tip
I generally tip all who come and ask for it
But this time I was busy
My hand was stuck
Literally
My one hand was inside her ghagra pressing her ass chicks
Only one hand outside
Now with one hand it is difficult to open the ten rs bundle and give some notes to him
He was looking at me
I was looking at him with my hand stil inside the ghagra squeezing her ass chicks
For few seconds ..waiters was not knowing why I am not giving him one or two notes
And before I could say anything to him

.the gal moaned ..aaahhhhaaa
Then the waiter realised
Saab ka doosra Haath kaha hai

Some new comers were siting on chairs in corner ( Devil's seat )
I don't know if they were from forum

Shalu was absent
But the new girl has more than taken her place
Fun will be when Shalu and new gal both are presnt

Let's see

One thing is sure

No indie or Spa gal can give the same pleasure that a Dassi in ghagra Choli can give in Db

Especially if she is a good Dassi
This gal told me when she sat next to me for the first time
Sir ..aap ko jo Karna hai wo karo
Kaneez sewa main hajir hai

Kaneez and Sewa ....In nice Hindi
These two words by a ghagra Choli gal are my weak points

The moment I hear these words in Shuddha Hindi..immediately Uncle Sam coverts into Shehjada Salim

As always Dassi got loads of cash as reward

Again I refused to give my number
Told her
Agali baar hun Kaaniz ko khoj lenge
Till then
Salam from Salim

Uncle Sam
Oooops dear Sam again missed u by whisker....
What happened u know as it was declared half day holiday, wanted to utilize it as a stress buster....it was too early @around 16.30 I heat our mongering entity.... So decided to land @Mayur.... Already informed to our genuine daassi.... Yupp right "Lakhi"....
A welcome with warm hug.... Dressed properly as we wanted to be.... I mean for easy access of assets.... Best part is she greets in such a manner as GF.... Her erotic acts n talks takes u off to flyer.... She knows how to arouse u.... No nakharas.... Total dedicated daassi.... It's really pleasing to fondle her bobies.... Handful n juicy.... It was easy through her stretchable top.... No padded bra.... Wow feeling.... Even soo tactfully she made it happened the sucking Alphonso....usually don't smoke but provoked to smoke with her.... Had beer with hee tooo.... She knows our erotic zones too.... She posses the art of arousing us.... I avoid dfk.... Just touching lips to lips.... She asked me to pump the "dhuan " of cigarette in her mouth.... She gulped n enjoyed it.... Her dialogue follows thereafter "jindagi hai kya dhuan dhuan ".... Enjoyed for 1 hour or so.... Bcos Khushi was already queued....
Ohh bouy what a welcome gesture of this cutie pie.... Pleasing smile.... Good conversation skills.... She is also having the skills to arouse u by her speaking skills....comparatively small assets.... Though access is some what difficult but she gives u pleasure by some another way.... Dominating type.... She will lightly bite u.... She will lightly scratch u by her nails.... "Billi" I use to call her....thrown 2 beautiful lines for her eyes.... "patti patti gulab ho jati, har Kali mahare Khwab ho jati, tune Dali na maikasha nazare, warna shabnam sharab ho jati ".... Khushi gadgad ho gayi.... Khushi ke mare zoom uthi.... All reflected in her service then.... Total GFE.... Naughty girl.... Slowly she aroused me.... And u know she was also excited, I was feeling that.... Even she agreed that she was feeling wet downside.... Then a very naughty reaction from her.... Suno na "ab sahi time aa gaya hai " Maine pucha kis bat ka? She replied with naughty expression "ghapa ghap ghapa ghap ghapa ghap ".... Both laughed like anything....
It was niice outing.... I was little bit fortunate to have both highly rated mayur dassis in one seating....
It was around 7 then.... Started for rasna.... Just order the drink and having a look of girls.... Ohh fuck warning Bell rang.... All girls left.... All coatwala vanished.... All colorful lights gone.... And it was just like a normal bar.... Effect id section garam.... KLPD.... Not even finished my drink n left....
Was thinking of landing to cabana....
While leaving rasna someone told that "sahab all navi mumbai section garam " all bars closed by 19. 30.... So dropped the idea of Cabana.... But after reading ur FR I felt that I would have been to Cabana.... Missed the fun to be with u.... Missed the salim show.... Shayad apni mulakat likhi nahi thi.... Sam bro I like shahzada salim, hath me gajara.... Sofa n pillow.... Aur samne ghagra choli me nachti, thirkati daassi.... Perfect....

But still it was niice stress buster....

At the last wanted to repeat that.... Kon hai wo log....
Jane kaha se aandhi ki tarah aate hai .... Zamazam baraske chale jate hai....

Miss u all Bros Anglo, MK, PC, Gabbar, NM, Marc, iliketomonger, bond, devil....

Aaiye barishoka mausam hai....

Sawan me zamazam barso....

Let's meet....

Enjoy....

ShMo....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Neha plus Shivani plus Devil plus Cabana

And top of that intro of Great Enthusiast PC

Equals to Saturday evening Dhamal

Cabana is next Rasna

Uncle Sam
Ohhh bro again missed it by whisker.... Was supposed to be there at cabana by 20. 30.... Already informed by devil.... Stuck in heavy traffic and couldn't reach.... Missed u, devil n pc show.... OMG....

Anyway we will have dhamal very soon....

Enjoy....

ShMo....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Saturday night FR

Earlier in the morning had plans to head to Kishor and get Suman back to my place for the night but unfortunately some work had me stuck in Andheri till 7 PM... Decided it was too late to drive to Navi Mumbai and back so arrived at a conclusion of mongering on the Western line only to save time and energy...

Picked up a friend and headed to Royal Bar (near Airport metro station)... Reached by 7 45 PM...

"Aaj aap bade khush honge", the old doorman greeted us saying with a wicked smile... Wondered if it was just his way of earning an extra tip right at the beginning... Shook hands and moved to the first floor...

As always, Royal had a decent collection of eye candies in all the age groups and of all varieties... Short-tall, 20s and 30s, curvy- flat... One for everyone's liking...

Sat down and ordered beers for us and to my surprise, my first bar flame (Shobha) was present there (usually she arrives by 10 for ob)

Was shocked to see her as the last.time we met few months ago, she was off to Kenya on "contract"... She walked up to our table without invitation, shook hands and winked with her flirtatious smile, making me thank destiny for keeping me in Andheri till 7 ;)

About Shobha - lady in her early 30s, a perfect milf (has a son 5 yr+ old)… menacingly flirtatious, sensible talker (big plus if i want to take a girl home)… tall, has the right amount of flesh at all required places, open to everything except anal behind closed doors...

My friend was confused between two other milfs (neelam and kajal)... Decided to ignore his confusion for a while and made Shobha groove on "aaj fir tumpe pyaar aaya hai" to set the tone for the evening...

Followed it up with "tu isaq mera" and "chalti kya 9 se 12" as a precursor to what i had in mind...

Meanwhile friend selected Neelam and began flirting with her while I was in my own zone of nostalgia as Shobha was the first bar chick I made to dance on the day I received the first paycheck...

Asked her bluntly after the "chalti kya 9 se 12" song if she would accompany us over to the friend's place for "some private time after so long"... Readily agreed for 4.5k for 2 hours... Knew I was in for a treat for the rest of the night...

Friend had a KLPD moment as his chick refusd to go out...the poor chap had to pick the chick he had snubbed earlier (Kajal), shower some money on her before asking her to join us... Thankfully she agreed...

Paid our bill while the ladies went to change and finish up their formalities...

Damages:

2 beers - 1k
Tip - 200 to manager, 50 waiter, 50 doorman for his bhavishyavani...

Picked the ladies from downstairs and headed to friend's bachelorpad which is close by... Both of them looked painfully stunning in figure-hugging tshirts n jeans...

Began the action in the backseat with some innocuous teasing and groping while the friend drove... To be honest, it was being too difficult to keep my hands off Shobha...

Reached home and switched on the mood lights, pulled the curtains, pumped up the JBL and it was time for some sensuous moves from the.ladies...

Made them strip on a string of seductive songs...
1. Mujhko neend aa rahi hai (ajnabee)
2. Maahi ve (kaante)
3. Tu isaq mera (cant get enough of this song ;) )

By this time the girls were already in their undies and we were already hard after having stuffed their breasts in our mouths now n then, decided to play one last song before heading to separate rooms...

Switched ladies and asked them to seduce us on "bharo maang meri bharo" before we head for the real action...

Proved to be a worthy decision as Johnny saluted the efforts of both the ladies...

Had a good session with Shobha...

Ordered food and continued to explore all parts of her body while chitchatting with her on her experience in Kenya... Food arrived...

(Note: Pizza tastes way more delicious when you have a naked chick sitting in your lap and sharing it with you.)

Friend and his chick arrived too (the smell of warm food does this to everyone - especially bachelors whose only priorities are food booze and sex, not necessarily in that order...)

Couldnt get my eyes off his chick's ass (the grass is always greener on the other side)

Invited her over to claim whatever space was left by Shobha so that I could feel her soft, warm butts... (As expected, got a dirty look from Shobha which made Kajal even more tempting)

Finished the food with some groping n kissing and it was time for the ladies to leave...

To my pleasant surprise, Shobha offered a complimentary BBJ, convinced her to go for a covered BJ... Loved every moment of it...

(Fear of competition always leads to market leaders either cutting down their prices or start offering Loyalty rewards - management lessons experienced through real life cases)

Booked an OLA and bid farewell to the ladies and penning this FR...

Damages - 5k per chick including tip
Wir - hell yes!

@mongerking26 - Sir, dying to try out the info you shared but destiny works in mysterious way... Hoping for one such miracle in New Mumbai soon :)

Cheers!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Yesterday First went to Kishore and Sat with Rani and Kajal spent 1.5 hrs but did not satisfied. Bit boring with routine chicks. Bill the paid and went to Bhoir after 3.5 years to check the scene oreders red bull ....all are ugly milfs ...mood off ....paid bill and walked out within 20-25 minutes. Then went to Sneha ...sat with Sadhna and Sunita..spent 2.0 hrs....Could not fully satisfied ....

Damages : Sneha : 2450/-
Bhoir. : 700/-
Kishore : 2000/-

Sent from my ASUS_X00GD using Tapatalk

Guys, needed some information about Suman from Kishore. (Short and thin chick)

Have been spending some time with her at Kishore since the last 6 months but never asked her out for an entry... However planning to take her out tonight for entry at my place post bar hours (to avoid the LE scene)

Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with her? Any details about how safe she is and regarding her services?

Thanks in advance :)

Suman... nice! Cute, with a good attitude to match. Haven't asked her out - in fact, always made plans with her, which never materialised - but I'm sure she's good. As for safety - always use protection - no matter who it is!

Cy

Suman... nice! Cute, with a good attitude to match. Haven't asked her out - in fact, always made plans with her, which never materialised - but I'm sure she's good. As for safety - always use protection - no matter who it is!

Cy
That cuteness is the only reason why I want her and at the same time feel a little guilty about paying her for sex

Neha plus Shivani plus Devil plus Cabana

And top of that intro of Great Enthusiast PC

Equals to Saturday evening Dhamal

Cabana is next Rasna

Uncle Sam
Big brother,

Great evening...
Great time...
Great atmosphere...

Actually it was a lazy evening. I was just started from home towards happystreet... I was tired after successive week trips outside mumbai. Wanted to seat and relax with the pegs. Just thinking where to go.

Chipku Neha called me and asked to come. I didn't hv any choice. Yesterday it was the first time I didn't inform Ashok to reserve seats for me.

Destiny has written that...

My feet dragged me to my seat inside Cabana. Ohh, someone is seating on the sofa, where I usually seat when I go there. It was really a khopchi place to press boobs.

Ashok asked me: kya saab aapne seat ke liye bola nahin, bolte toh main reserve raktha.

I smile only: koi baat nahin, aaur kabhi...

Anyway I returned back to chairs at the left side of stage, started to enjoy the dance of bevdi bangalan. In between Chipku came and chipak gayi. Immediately some pictures flashed inside my eyes.

Who was seating in that sofa, where I normally seat. All of a sudden, I realised and returned to see again. I knew, Devil will be there, as it was Saturday. I went to him just to shake hands, but eyes were on that sofa seat. All the girls were sorrounding the seat. Devil told, Sam is there.

I couldn't control myself, rushed and the rest you know. Thanks for giving me a jaadu ki jhappi (I don't know whether you liked or not, as I am not a girl, ).

I wanted to have a dance with you, but I was tired because of the trip (a separate fr will come) came back to seat and relaxed.

I returned to that corner seat, after you left. Fully pressed, groped, Chipku as usual...

Hugged and pressed Rupa, kissed on the cleavage of barkha in front of her guest. Given cash to all.

Yesterday Cabana was hot... Not section garam..

Now you are liking Cabana I think, last Sunday you came, a couple of days back also you came, but left after 10 min only if I am not wrong. Yesterday was the 3rd occasion in a week.

Lets have a good dhamal here in coming days.
Obviously all dhamal gang will be there.

Thanks Sam. It was great time yesterday.

Cheers

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi guys......

Got up sometime ago...

Tired dead tired....

Yesterday Done with my meetings in Kharghar and headed to nightangle around 7

Was supposed to meet my gal...

Entered nightangle and was heading to washroom and was surprised to see the legend in corner..... sat with legend....

Called my gal....

Nightangle was like dead due to all girls dressed in like craftsvilla catalogue....

Glad my gal was in sareee and enjoyed full view...

Half way legend left for cabana... bid adieu for while and said will meet at cabana....

Before leaving my gal took to me make up room kissed her there..... and left the place as I promised my cabana chick will be coming....

Reached there Sam bro.... was busy with one chick... didn’t disturb him.....

Sam bro didn’t sit on ur sofa as I was with frnd and joining sofa wud have been issue and also my chick wud be seating with me so not enuf space... hope I didn’t offend u in anyways.....

In cabana m always quiet, many forum member who knows me and saw me there will know it.... sat with my chick and had our conversations....

Sam bro u r right about I shld do something....
But bro in open I am quiet shy to do anything plus with her in cabana never.....

went to VIP to have smoke with her and kissed each other there to our hearts content.....

Met PC.... cud see he was tired... didnt bother him.....

While leaving PC met outside cabana and told him will tell about next week plan...
PC Bro will msg u on PM....

Around 10 left cabana my gal went to change and met me outside near Macd.... and then me, my frnd and My chick went to lumbar jack, ahead of nightangle.... for couple of drinks and dance.... it was damn fun.... ordered pizza and tequila shots and danced like crazy.... on Bollywood songs... left the place by 12:30 and dropped her at her place..... smoked, kissed and bid good bie..

Reached home by 1:30 and jumped on bed and started Netflix to watch something.... but then slept within 10 mins....

In short amazing time.....

Next week m sure more is coming cos of few things planned...

Sam bro Sur sangeet wud be amazing doing fun there.... I hope the chicks we liked there wud be amazing in time....

Anyways have a great week ahead guys....

Devil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sangeet on LBS is shut down
Saquee won't give entry into the bar to new one
Shil phata takes eternity to reach

Which 3 bars close to r city mall ?
Krrish on LBS next to d Mart at Kanjur is pathetic
Ambika palace at Kanjur is ok but mainly low grade Ob

One on Ghatkopar road towards eastern express is ok

Any thing new Bakka ?

Uncle Sam

Just little farther on eastern is golden wheel. Coat wala I randomly met near a thane checknaka said about new and improved night rose in mulund. So paid it a visit.

Place is still the same but new addition to chicks. If new will take some persuasion to get it. Use the girl name pari and shobito from vashi know u. Even if they don't will flirt. Both from sona. Lots of new chicks in.

Get some bundles for 3 k and that got the attention. Went in by 10 pm. Open till 1 30. Got pari and another new girl dancing. Not great dancers. Not flops either. After telling her dance sucks once she got the moves.going. very open place to try boni in choli.. maybe for later. A new good place to try. Best it's open till 130

Today I tried SB in Kalyan to check the status and level of service. I used to visit this bar almost 6-7 years back before started to visit navi mumbai bars.

Went at around 6:00 PM sat up to 20:00PM and sat with Manisha, Aditi, Suman and Sheela. All were on the job to extract maximum before starting of service.

Total mechanical and no GFE. It is good only if you are in the area and desperate to feel women's body. Our Shivrane / Nerul girls are much much better for the no e.g. we spent.

Damages : 3200/- inclusive all.

Today I tried SB in Kalyan to check the status and level of service. I used to visit this bar almost 6-7 years back before started to visit navi mumbai bars.

Went at around 6:00 PM sat up to 20:00PM and sat with Manisha, Aditi, Suman and Sheela. All were on the job to extract maximum before starting of service.

Total mechanical and no GFE. It is good only if you are in the area and desperate to feel women's body. Our Shivrane / Nerul girls are much much better for the no e.g. we spent.

Damages : 3200/- inclusive all.

Bro
Why the heck u don't mention the name of SB?
It's so irritating to read ur fr without the name of SB...
If u hv mistakenly forgot to name,it's ok..
If u hv done it purposely,I decry it..

MK

Mk just a point to put he had named the bar in earlier post, so I feel that he might have forgot it

Regards,

Niks
Bro
Why the heck u don't mention the name of SB?
It's so irritating to read ur fr without the name of SB...
If u hv mistakenly forgot to name,it's ok..
If u hv done it purposely,I decry it..

MK

That cuteness is the only reason why I want her and at the same time feel a little guilty about paying her for sex

Brother need to mention - you have been a fantastic addition to the group.

Your fr on the western suburb bar was great. Not many here have ventured into that zone, but you fr is very tempting for the 'columbus' in most of the mongers.

BTW - suman that dark short babe, is horny as hell, drinks like a fish.

You already have a PM from MK on her so your decision about her may have already been taken. Very few know Navi Mumbai bar gals in and out ( literally) like he does so.

Anglo.

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Brother need to mention - you have been a fantastic addition to the group.

Your fr on the western suburb bar was great. Not many here have ventured into that zone, but you fr is very tempting for the 'columbus' in most of the mongers.

BTW - suman that dark short babe, is horny as hell, drinks like a fish.

You already have a PM from MK on her so your decision about her may have already been taken. Very few know Navi Mumbai bar gals in and out ( literally) like he does so.

Anglo.

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk
Thank you for your kind words, bro!!

We should definitely go bar hopping on the Western line someday...

With enough crowd, we can even turn the OBs of Andheri into SBs ;)

Unfortunately (or fortunately) could not take Suman home this Saturday but will do it soon...

Ps - i dont let her drink when she is with me ;)

On Sat after couple of drinks went to Sur Sangeet at 9.
Less Girls so as less crowd, called couple of girls for dance but didn't enjoy much so had only 1 beer and left and went to CP around 10.
Called one of my regular dassi and told to dance - itna maja nahi aaya.
So not much fun this weekend.
Hope this week could be better.

On Sat after couple of drinks went to Sur Sangeet at 9.
Less Girls so as less crowd, called couple of girls for dance but didn't enjoy much so had only 1 beer and left and went to CP around 10.
Called one of my regular dassi and told to dance - itna maja nahi aaya.
So not much fun this weekend.
Hope this week could be better.

Bro if you want To enjoy Sur sangeet the time should be aftr 10:45, girls come only after that....
As far as dance and quality of gals r concerned then everyone has diff taste... you’d can check that for yourself...

Before 10:30 there will be hardly any gals or customer there, everything fun starts there post 10:45.....

Devil

Bro if you want To enjoy Sur sangeet the time should be aftr 10:45, girls come only after that....
As far as dance and quality of gals r concerned then everyone has diff taste... you’d can check that for yourself...

Before 10:30 there will be hardly any gals or customer there, everything fun starts there post 10:45.....

Devil

Bro thanks for u r suggestions , however during my last couple of visit when i visited around 9 i hardly found table vacant, in fact i have to wait 10 mins for table and gals were also more. May be due to Shravan effect.
For dance quality you are right may be i am expecting much more and try to compare it with my regular dassi who is good dancer.

Bro thanks for u r suggestions , however during my last couple of visit when i visited around 9 i hardly found table vacant, in fact i have to wait 10 mins for table and gals were also more. May be due to Shravan effect.
For dance quality you are right may be i am expecting much more and try to compare it with my regular dassi who is good dancer.

Bro i never found it full with gals or customers before 10:45, but then again may be i go on weekends so it may be cos of that...
and about dance bro... not all but there are 4-5 gals who dance like killer and are amazing..... the gal whom i make dance there she can be easily compared to any good belly dancer... cos she does that real good..... you can try Sana, Sara, Soniya.. for dance.... (i am pretty sure these are the gals name....whom i had made dance..... somewhat here and there in name department)....

Devil..

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  3. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  6. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  10. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  14. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  21. Turnernator1:
    blair
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  26. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  29. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  30. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  31. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  32. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  33. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  38. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  40. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  41. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  49. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back