Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Talk to them respectfully, not to please them but because you are a respectful person.

Izzat do kyon ki tum izzatdaar ho.

How or what she is, is none of our concern.

Uski izzat uske haath,
Hamari izzat hamare haath.
It's not about pleasing anybody. I do not like to disrespect anybody unless he/she has extra charbi on their ass or unless someone really deserves it.

That's how I am. Can't disrespect a woman just because she works in a bar

Sent from my CPH2213 using Tapatalk

Has anyone visited the Kiran bar recently?

Looking for new places and new faces - any new joint that has opened up?

Sent from my 22111317I using Tapatalk

Two new birds in vip. Both not comfortable with each other, so decided to go with one to farm house. Girl was in our vehicle in no time, I was shocked. Name was same, I was expecting one and mate has requested other. We are drunk to assume the name to be same but girl is not same. Mate is insanely comical. He is happy but the night will decide my fate.

Two new birds in vip. Both not comfortable with each other, so decided to go with one to farm house. Girl was in our vehicle in no time, I was shocked. Name was same, I was expecting one and mate has requested other. We are drunk to assume the name to be same but girl is not same. Mate is insanely comical. He is happy but the night will decide my fate.
Trust iltm for keeping it interesting

We know a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, hope this rose with same name treated you well

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

FR - "Be with her who treats you like a KING, not with her who thinks of herself as a QUEEN."

After having a horrid experience at one of the the SBs, visted S bar, was in the mood for some hardcore fun n the chick whom I choose to spend night with ensured that I had great time, mine muse was not there but I liked one young girl, slim waist, I just scanned the whole collection n one of my muse friends instructed her to sit with me saying accha bohni dega, she came with me n we settled down in one corner table, ordered beer n after having KLPD at previous bar made it clear to the chick what I was looking for n finalized the deal with her, the way a girl sits with you tell everything about her and from her body - language I knew she will stick to me till I want.

Had loads of DFK, groping, cuddling for 2 hrs, no nakhra at all, given me KING like treatment and full satisfaction.

Happy mongering, LK69

Sent from my SM-M127G using Tapatalk

FR - "Be with her who treats you like a KING, not with her who thinks of herself as a QUEEN."

After having a horrid experience at one of the the SBs, visted S bar, was in the mood for some hardcore fun n the chick whom I choose to spend night with ensured that I had great time, mine muse was not there but I liked one young girl, slim waist, I just scanned the whole collection n one of my muse friends instructed her to sit with me saying accha bohni dega, she came with me n we settled down in one corner table, ordered beer n after having KLPD at previous bar made it clear to the chick what I was looking for n finalized the deal with her, the way a girl sits with you tell everything about her and from her body - language I knew she will stick to me till I want.

Had loads of DFK, groping, cuddling for 2 hrs, no nakhra at all, given me KING like treatment and full satisfaction.

Happy mongering, LK69

Sent from my SM-M127G using Tapatalk
2 hours? How much you paid her?

Sent from my CPH2213 using Tapatalk

Trust iltm for keeping it interesting

We know a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, hope this rose with same name treated you well

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Yes, it was interesting as usual. It is just about the waiting period to have the other one.

Visited Big Boss on insistence of a known manager (biggest pimp who has a good network of bar girls). This was my first visit and could not connect myself. Few girls from icon, mh43, star city have moved here. If anybody looking for girls in specific bars and missing can be found here. Since the girls have followed this guy they are sure to go out since his list are ones desperate for quick bucks. Did not have much action as the good looking girls are already drilled by us. I guess beer rates are less compared to Belapur bars. Not sure about it as drinks were compliment for us.

Disclaimer: Since it was my first time visit at your own risk.

One general question what is the time of ob as per law ?? 1 am if caught by L E what to do ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One general question what is the time of ob as per law ?? 1 am if caught by L E what to do ??

There is unwritten dictat on this. Now it is 1:30 for most but some are running till 4 am.

When LE comes they check for obscene acts. Just don't get caught at VIP doing anything obscene.

There is unwritten dictat on this. Now it is 1:30 for most but some are running till 4 am.

When LE comes they check for obscene acts. Just don't get caught at VIP doing anything obscene.

Thanks maverick bhai

Had been to Kiran earlier a few years back - some of the girls back then were pretty promising... @demoashash

Went this time with little expectations - and the expectations were barely met - i would rather go to Red Rose or White House if I wanted the girls to be this stiff. Called 2 girls for dance - seems like they dint like me much

3 4 girls did look really good - but only for other purposes than dance...

The one you spoke about - the long haired slim one was a good looker but not sure if she would rock the floor with her dance @kevin.dz789

Sent from my 22111317I using Tapatalk

Kiran bar shirone?

Tables are too short to be seated..

I remember 1 girl standing at the corner with slim fig.. one more blunt hair... Who looked tight( drunk)

Washroom is outside, public one.. i guess girls use the same

Nothing much interesting
bhai, the girl with White Verna you enquired was there last Friday.

The post has no correlation with Nm dance bars but just sharing the things to show the frustration which do cause by the useless bar girls.
Jitna ek apsara pe spend kerte hain usme to poori jannat aa jaati hai in real life.

Back to the point.

Few of my clients are here from last 3 days from Gujarat which I mentioned before and they were not keen to visit dance bars this time.

As gujjus are always wiser in spending one of them have book corporate room in the Orchid hotel along with their suites and room.

They allow 6 people with unlimited food till evening there and we were 6 people including my friend ( who belongs to one prominent family of stock market).

With drinks food and talking abt here and there we spent almost 6-7 hours.

Around 7 pm they left hotel back to their home by road journey and me and my friend were there thinking of visiting bars.

Suddenly he got call from the girl ( model whom he knows personally and i wanted to spend a night with her from last 2 months but things were not going our accordingly.)
She was near versova with her sister and informed him that she will be flying back to her hometown tonight.

Had talked with her a day before and she was sweet in talk but didn’t want to take her as she was a bit pricey and quite young.

But as i was drunk and she gives me a vibe of someone special when i talked with her, asked my friend to call her and fix the deal at orchid.

Around 9:30 she arrived alone and my friend after introducing her to me left us in the room and told me he will take care of the deal ( baad mein hisaab ker lenge).

He left around 10:30 and now only we two are were their in that big suite room.

She didn’t drink when i asked her and only ordered a fruit juice ( most of the good looking girls do that chahe piye nahi but they do order)

After one hour of good chit chat we both make ourselves comfortable but i feel very uncomfortable in touching her as she was shy and too young to handle.
Unlike bar girls where we know they are professional whore this girl giving some extra feeling although i was drunk.

But lastly she also move herself so i can be comfortable.
Have a good session with her after that.
She was outstanding and the girl proven me wrong that she would be bad in the bed which i told to my friend and neel2021 bro.

She was good in talk too and we were talking after session till morning while smoking ( she smokes too but very limited).

Don’t know how i get emotionally touch with her and shared everything about the girl I used to like.

Bus dil ko sukoon mila aur paisa wasool ho gaya jub woh boli “ ki yeh gaddhi ki bacchi ne tumse dhoka kiya”.

Mostly I don’t stay till morning in hotel and left around 2-3 am for home but with this girl ek sukoon mil raha tha.

Had another session at morning than we both took shower got fresh at around 9 than left hotel after having breakfast and cup of coffee.

Although i like her but didn’t shared digits with her as I don’t want someone who distracts the daily life.

Reached home and talked with the friend giving him positive feedback about her.

Spending on the bar girls looks now totally waste to me as ultimate goal of every monger is sex and no bar girl will give u that pleasure which u can achieve through indies and models.

Another big plus point is they are much better in looks without those makeup and lights and highly educated so u can take them to good restaurants/hotels and they will not be a reason for embarrassment like bar girls.

Went to Noida for meeting with one client and this girl was in Delhi at that time.
Contacted her and spent a night with her again.
Although i want to avoid this girl as she looks more smart and cunning than any bar girl but her charisma and sex appeal attracts me towards her.

This girls are more smart and good in nature and cooperative in bed than any bar girls.
She have more than 2 million followers and she never posted any video in saree even she is active on insta from years and have 100 of videos.
She is too young and hesitates to wear a saree and when i told her she will look beautiful in saree she just passed a shy smile when i met her at Mumbai hotel.

She arrived in saree at Delhi hotel and now she posted few videos with saree on insta and dm me if i like that or not.

These girls who have more beauty money and education than bar girls are more down to earth compare to these uneducated lots who think themselves of no lesser than Angels on earth.

Back to the city now and in no mood to visit bars till her Saturday night memory fades.

Bhai. Sab randiya hein. Let that be an actress, Instagram influencer or bar wali. Sab k category same hein.

Koi maruti, koi Mercede, koi Porsche koi Rolls-Royce koi tata nanu koi auto rikshaw.

There was a DJ with whom i talked on Instagram.. she looks hot n is friends with someone in kapil sharma's show...

After couple days talk on Instagram chat, i asked her why do you post hot pictures showing cleavage n stuff. To which she replied honestly karna padna hein warna kam nahi milta 25 hazar monthly rent Dena padta hein.. covid me gand fat gayi thi bhada dete dete.

Aishwarya rai b randi thi before marrying Abhishek.

Specific to bar girls.. there are some girls who are sansakri .. my item is very good at talks n she does no bakwaas like babu shona. Pure n simple sensible talks.

Her sisters daughter studies in convent school English medium in 9th standard.. she maybe further bar wali n she is expected to be a good talker as well.

You will find more ob girls who are good at conversations

Cheers

Agree that all these girls are whore.
Agree that u can reach ur destination travelling in both auto and Rolls-Royce.

But difference is the COMFORT u get.

You pay for the class and comfort and that’s what you get from this high end girls.

Bar hopping last week
16/5/23 Deepika.
As entered black coat greeted and gave a seat,the girl whom I made dance previous came and shook hands,she was like mujhe belithayga abhi baju me,but was in no mood to make her sit,so spread my one leg on seat,making no space for her was enjoying drinks and and after half and hour ,made the regular girl dance 4 songs and danced with her,paid her 200 for each dance,now the black coat gave a seat to another customer infront of me,and the two girls came and greeted him,one girl in the black was looking stunning,and she danced for him for 1 song,i was enjoying the dance,now as I also got in mood to dance with her,so paid her 200 for the dance she danced ,now she was eyeing on me,me samjh Gaya signal mil gaya,and her straightly asked her to dance,she looked at the man,he said dance with me,danced with her for 3 songs paid her and again bar time ends and paid the bill and left the bar.
19/5/23
Deepika Bar.
As usual greeted by a coatwala,this time went with my friend,gave. a seat,mine regular came and greeted me,now my friend regular also came and greeted him,now this time I wanna make my regular stay away from me,so this time made her dance on 2 songs and caught a new face and danced with her for almost 8 songs,my regular was making faces and lastly she sat with my friend,my friend asked her,why is her mood off,she said to him it's nothing like that and she went away.and again the bar time ends and aid the bill.
22/5/23
Rasna bar.
Was heading to Deepika,but shirvane tunnel ke pehle ka traffic tha,so made a u turn of car towards Rasna,as was early around 7.15 pm tabels were empty, straight away went inside room,and coatwala gave me a sit and took my order,after few minutes girls were coming one by one,caught an eye on girl, with white ghagra choli,ankhon ke ishare me puch lia ,would she dance,she stood up and told me also to dance with her,danced with her with so much closeness,almost groping her each part of the body,she was also comfortable with that,now caught an eye on girl wearing skirt and shirt as if she is working in office but her smile was cute,told her to dance,she also pulled me up and made me dance with her,now when I took a seat,that gharga choli girl instantly sat beside me now,and ther other girl on my opposite seat,made both dance one by one on different songs,and paid them,in one dance with white,it became so sensual,i kissed her lips and she also didn't mind,now lastly said sorry for kiss,she instantly gave a lip kiss.and i had a short time till 9.30pm,paid a bill and left.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Turnernator1:
    blair
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  12. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  13. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  14. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  15. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  16. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  21. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  32. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  35. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  36. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  49. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
Back