dance bars in navi mumbai

After 1.5 years, went to Sneha last evening. It was almost empty at 4:30. First sat with
Nazma. My 1st time. I have read that she shows nakhras 1st time. But here
both mangoes came out within 5mns of DFK and very soon she was holding
my dick and after 30 mns of shagging when juice didn't come out,
she asked me whether she could only stroke. I said ok. So after 45 mns of boob
sucking, DFK and shagging she wanted to fo out for fuck. I declined
and she asked me to take Muskan next. So comes Muskan. Same routine.
But what surprised me is excellent massage by Muskan after I paid her.
I was waiting for Bill and while standing she held me tight and started giving me
back massage with perfect pressure on ribs. I complimented her and she
continued giving me hand massage for some more time even after
payment of bill. I told her that leg massage is pending and she
must give that next time. Time was 6:30 and Sneha was getting full and
I told her to go to other customer and not waste more time on me.
Cost - Red Bull + 500 + 500.
I liked the time but may not be visiting soon though both of them
gave very very good SB service last evening.

Next stop was RM. I wanted to try Gungun. I have lost her no and my bad, she was not there.
But found a young chick with perfect melons after wait of nearly a hour and enjoyed 2 dances with her. Next went for another petite looker and she kept false blushing on Hoto pe Baas song on my moves.

Before that song I asked coatwala whether I can take the previous chick. Coatwala said she is moody and I need to ask her.
So right after 3rd song, while she was standing by cash counter, ask3d her. She said no. I asked why. She said , "Ekbar ley logey toh fur se nahi repeat koregey". I asked her, " Why? Bura to tum lagte nahi."
She asked ," " Sahi mey?"
Me: " Ab sahi hai ke nahi woh to tum bataogi"
She: " Kaisey"
Me: " Upar jaakey"
Now she smiled and said " To chalo".
After payment , she was up with me and found a very smooth flawless skin and after initial resistance, she gave a good DFK but not much deep.
But she compensated that with her full cooperation in Missi and WOT. I wanted doggy and Missy but she said she doesn't like doggy and so I skipped that but she was good in WOT with those 34b melons in my mouth.
Overall a good satisfactory night.

Next stop was RM. I wanted to try Gungun. I have lost her no and my bad, she was not there.
But found a young chick with perfect melons after wait of nearly a hour and enjoyed 2 dances with her. Next went for another petite looker and she kept false blushing on Hoto pe Baas song on my moves.

Before that song I asked coatwala whether I can take the previous chick. Coatwala said she is moody and I need to ask her.
So right after 3rd song, while she was standing by cash counter, ask3d her. She said no. I asked why. She said , "Ekbar ley logey toh fur se nahi repeat koregey". I asked her, " Why? Bura to tum lagte nahi."
After payment , she was up with me and found a very smooth flawless skin and after initial resistance, she gave a good DFK but not much deep.
But she compensated that with her full cooperation in Missi and WOT. I wanted doggy and Missy but she said she doesn't like doggy and so I skipped that but she was good in WOT with those 34b melons in my mouth.
Many opinions here are not good for RM.
But If you anticipate correctly you can enjoy a lot in RM.

RM is not for dance aficionados. It is mixed culture hybrid type shop.

Almost all go upstairs. Girls have normal to mediocre dance skills. Young girls are there also.
Mainly There are 3 groups

1st is Rajasthani,
Majority of the stocks
anamika - normal to mediocre dance skills - tight hole
Shalu - bad face, big boobs, very soft skin - loose hole
Anjali and her friends
Shilpa - good eyes - caromboard
Neha - good boobs and body also
Raveena (2 raveenas are there)
Karishma
Mahima - very good natured girl, no dance, good in bed
Ishita - mediocre dance skills - has 2 children - most clever woman in RM
Nisha - very shy girl, good in bed
Soniya - very good dancer, sometimes she is seen at crazy star also, she is keep of Harun. So don't run behind her, only watch dance.

Kashish is the best of the lots. She is underage, around 16 years, still goes upstairs as per her mother's wish, she has the best skin. Her mother also works there.

Many others are there... Forgot the names

2nd - agra / kanpur / UP side

Mona and sister tanu - both have very white soft skin, mona's teeth is not good, chews gutkha

Tanisha - long hairs, mediocre dance skill - recently she had rejoined RM after 2 years after delivering baby from her customer. She got badly deceived.
Manasi - very good dancer, one should see her dance in private room with disco lights, she will break the floor
Gungun - good to mediocre dance skill, she earns handsome with her dance skills. I had asked her once to go out. She told 20k for night. After that I never look at her.
Another couple of girls, friend of above

3rd - MP side
Shivani and her sister sneha - good looking, but not good in bed, another 2 sisters suman and ishika are working at nightingale and bindass.
Shilpa - good size boobs and mediocre dance skills. Not seen her for quite sometime

Dipika - she moved to crazy star

Many others, I am forgetting the names. Many girls move occasionally to crazy star and vice versa, as both the shops owned by common person.
Puja - good size boobs, fair skin under light, I think she is marathi

Yes, some Bangali girls also I have seen.
Couple of like Roja and her friend are from Andhra pradesh, full service is expected inside room.

The worst thing about RM is that the stewards are very very greedy. Always pester for tips without doing anything. Raj is the worst of them.

Almost all go upstairs. It is always better to directly talk to girls, take number and meet outside. Few girls are there who are very good time pass when taken outside.

You can easily grope and kiss if you take the girls to the VIP type room behind counter.

If you still want Gungun number DM me.

Enjoy..

Take care

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Hey guys..

Last week visited Rasna, nice place
Coat wala are very good not at all greedy or pushyโ€ฆfound two girl ( if any one know abt them do let me know) Khushi & Mahekโ€ฆboth look beautiful & youngโ€ฆ..
One is a good dancerโ€ฆrasna is improving day by day but closes early may b my bad time @ 12.
There were few other beautiful girl but eating gutkaโ€ฆ.
Total::2500 including tips to coatwala, parking guy and rest

Overall nice experience

Anybody knows strip club in Thane it's recently started

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Many opinions here are not good for RM.
But If you anticipate correctly you can enjoy a lot in RM.

RM is not for dance aficionados. It is mixed culture hybrid type shop.

Almost all go upstairs. Girls have normal to mediocre dance skills. Young girls are there also.
Mainly There are 3 groups

1st is Rajasthani,
Majority of the stocks
anamika - normal to mediocre dance skills - tight hole
Shalu - bad face, big boobs, very soft skin - loose hole
Anjali and her friends
Shilpa - good eyes - caromboard
Neha - good boobs and body also
Raveena (2 raveenas are there)
Karishma
Mahima - very good natured girl, no dance, good in bed
Ishita - mediocre dance skills - has 2 children - most clever woman in RM
Nisha - very shy girl, good in bed
Soniya - very good dancer, sometimes she is seen at crazy star also, she is keep of Harun. So don't run behind her, only watch dance.

Kashish is the best of the lots. She is underage, around 16 years, still goes upstairs as per her mother's wish, she has the best skin. Her mother also works there.

Many others are there... Forgot the names

2nd - agra / kanpur / UP side

Mona and sister tanu - both have very white soft skin, mona's teeth is not good, chews gutkha

Tanisha - long hairs, mediocre dance skill - recently she had rejoined RM after 2 years after delivering baby from her customer. She got badly deceived.
Manasi - very good dancer, one should see her dance in private room with disco lights, she will break the floor
Gungun - good to mediocre dance skill, she earns handsome with her dance skills. I had asked her once to go out. She told 20k for night. After that I never look at her.
Another couple of girls, friend of above

3rd - MP side
Shivani and her sister sneha - good looking, but not good in bed, another 2 sisters suman and ishika are working at nightingale and bindass.
Shilpa - good size boobs and mediocre dance skills. Not seen her for quite sometime

Dipika - she moved to crazy star

Many others, I am forgetting the names. Many girls move occasionally to crazy star and vice versa, as both the shops owned by common person.
Puja - good size boobs, fair skin under light, I think she is marathi

Yes, some Bangali girls also I have seen.
Couple of like Roja and her friend are from Andhra pradesh, full service is expected inside room.

The worst thing about RM is that the stewards are very very greedy. Always pester for tips without doing anything. Raj is the worst of them.

Almost all go upstairs. It is always better to directly talk to girls, take number and meet outside. Few girls are there who are very good time pass when taken outside.

You can easily grope and kiss if you take the girls to the VIP type room behind counter.

If you still want Gungun number DM me.

Enjoy..

Take care

Full encyclopedia Boss
It was actually Kasish only. Maybe she got her mother's nod.
Yes. Ishita is clever but she at least knows many songs.
Taken shalu...unsatisfactory experience.
Best I met was Tamanna from Agra who left after my only experience. Beautiful and when spoken kindly was very good upstairs.

hello..
there is a girl named khushi in bindas panvel , she got younger sister and was about to join the bar .? Any one hav idea .? She has joined or not yet.?

Last night was returning from Pune. It was already 10:30 when I was abt to cross Belapur.
So thought of visiting BEBO which I have never visited and one babe from MH43 was msging me 2 come.
At first glance looked good with ample space. And before me was a girl in red who was looking familiar. As she was smiling in way to tell ," Yaad aya", after 10.mns, called her and told her name. She replied, " Mai dekh rahi thi ki yaad hai ki nahi". She is one dancer from happy street who would not let me sit and would call me from the first beat.
She really is a good vibrant dancer who can do other moves than the regular ones.
And like before she wanted me to join her in the vacant right side.
I completed one dance and then this dancer from MH43 arrived. So had to oblige her too.
But the red flame would not let me go and insisted on taking her no. Though I have stopped taking nos, I had to take her no. and in between dance was asking her to put attention to other tables where patrons were sitting with 50k+ notes.
She made a patao look and went on for more closer dance rubbing her body again and again. She knows that I don't like touching girls during dance but it was she who was taking advantage of me.
But then at 11:45, I told her that I have to meet one babe at SN whom I had not met since 6 weeks and she is constantly texting. So off goes the red flame and I moved to SN.

But good or bad, on reaching SN, coatwalas and manager greeted like long lost frnd and found me a seat though the place us crowded. SN seems 2 be crowded during IPL too. I couldn't see my item and so asked her good frnd and she said " woh to aaj hi gao gayi...apne call kyun nahi kiya"
Me: " Arey mai to surprised look dekhna chahta tha"
Girl:" Ab lo, tum khud hi surprised ho gaye, uski chunariya doo kya...usko leke baitho". She was referring to a previous banter with these 2 girls on my baby's chunri which I had hidden.
Me" Arey chunri lekey kya karoonga, usko pehna definitely last time jaisa tab koi baat banta". So I left.

While leaving , thought of checking out Sequence beside it.
It was my first time there also.
And found a babe with a gorgeous smile whom I couldn't resist but dance with her.
Now one girl from Natraj was already there. She already warned her on me and therefore it was easy for her to find me dancing with her.

Her smile is simply wow with a great jawline and perfect tooth set. After one dance one coatwala asked whether I want to take her. Now I have never taken OB girls with coatwala help. That is for RM, BP, Kapal. The fun is taking OB girl by herself.
The fun was also there with a young guy who was throwing money like anything fully drunk, sometimes laughing and at end crying endlessly. But when he started crying I asked coatwalas to hold him as he may need hugging which they did.
At 2 am lights went out and when I was abt to leave met her in the side alley. Now her voice just ticked me off. She felt like that same UP/ Rajasthani fare and my mood just went off.
As I was about to think that I may have found a competition of my fav, I am back 2 square one.
However there seems to be potential. Maybe one more visit will remove my concern.

Full encyclopedia Boss
It was actually Kasish only. Maybe she got her mother's nod.
Yes. Ishita is clever but she at least knows many songs.
Taken shalu...unsatisfactory experience.
Best I met was Tamanna from Agra who left after my only experience. Beautiful and when spoken kindly was very good upstairs.
Wednesday around 9 pm ishita and kashish were in that vip room behind counter and counting currency notes. May be the collection amount. Kashish was looking dashing in the white shirt.

Tamanna has got whitish eyes and good size. She left RM long ago.. Mansi can tell her whereabouts.. That Raj is their pimp..

Tamanna was good, she also had one sister. Good melons. Forgot name. She goes to some DB in Panvel.

Star night OB is good. Bebo is also good.

The way you are visiting the DBs/OBs on daily basis you must be having a high energy level.

Keep it up

So I have visited all OBs in NM and my fav still remains best simply because some gals there do know songs ranging from Punjabi to Pop to Soft Rock other than the usual ones. And some of their moves are different with me, not the usual ones which they dish out to other patrons. They just flow with music.
Plus the place is brightly lit and so u can see their faces and body more clearly.

Visited Sequence again. Found some potential in the babe with that awesome smile.
She knew Belly Dancer by Imanbeck. Most girls don't know. And when I asked her not to make usual moves like swirling and tossing head, she followed it up with moves that goes with the music.
One other girl cheered her and said"wah".

Followed with visit to my fav bar and made my fav dance and in that mela made her noticed that she got good bohni from some patrons. She thanked me later for that.
She surprised me again by knowing
U GOT THE LOOK by Prince. She knew some lyrics.
Now here they don't ask for my payment. They know that I will pay for dances at the end of all my songs. So I don't have to keep on bringing up my purse .
Police check happened and because of hot section got closed early.

Got compliments from 1 patron at Sequence and 3 patrons at my fav bar for my dance. One said, " Ladki ko nahi, aap hi ko dekh raha tha. gazab.".

BTW, Sequence assured me extras to make ne a regular visitor.

Which SB is having quality stock these days? Haven't visited since the last few weeks.

Looking for barely legal teens.

Sent from my CPH2213 using Tapatalk

Brother ,as a rookie to bar experiance,can you explain what is RM fullform is ?? And you didnt mention the damage over there and the girl you banged last!

Brother ,as a rookie to bar experiance,can you explain what is RM fullform is ?? And you didnt mention the damage over there and the girl you banged last!

RM is Rajmahal. Has lodge upstairs where you can "take" chicks. Beware, the chicks are a mixed bag - most have a lot of nakhras and may simply lie there like a sack of potatoes (from personal experience).

Any recommendations for SBs like kishor and sneha? Planning to go today.. any chicks in particular to try?

It all started on a Sunday. Started off my day with some heavy joint along with friends and then decided to go for some hot chick. Unfortunately I m out of contacts as of now due to slow pace since few days but then decided to go to Kishore or Mayur to start off the fun.
Now before I start with the he story it's mixture of both bar and indie, so confuse isko post kaha Karu. Upar se now I m 7 beers down still my hands are working for typing gives me a feeling of super man. Chalo story continue karte hai.
As I reached Kishore I sat with my regular one, spent some time with her and while i was about to leave (I ordered the bill) I saw a new chick. Her name was Taniya (Pseudo name to be precise, real name starts from M, got to know later). Was a bit hesitant but then before i proceed someone called her and she sat with him. Pata nahi for the first time, I cancelled my plan of leaving and ask him to take the bill away. Fortunately she sat with him only for 10 mins and left. I asked waiter to call her. Made her sit. Directly asked her, badi jaldi uth gayi, kya hua? She replied i don't kiss and he was forcing for kiss. Isiliye. I thought to kya karne aayi hai yaha pe but anyways I never knew i m actually on the verge of striking gold. We sat for some time and as part of my strategy i didnt even touched her, only talking. She is a maharashtrian girl and is a professional DJ (in her words) newly joined Kishore and it's only her 3rd day. Jhonny Bhai khush the but unhe control mein rehna tha. Jhonny Bhai knows khana jitna hi warm hota hai utna khane mein maza aata hai.
We chatted for hour, I paid her 500 and she left my table. End of first chapter. While leaving she upfront asked for my number and we did exchanged.
Raat ko we chatted a bit but she was still acting bit reluctant. Finally i asker her if she is coming to bar today to which she said yes. I reached on time and called her. She came in and we sat again but this time i had some other intentions in mind. Started off with slow caresses and slowly moved towards kissing her lips. This all escalated from 0 to 100 like In zero seconds and was least expected from her but we connected well. Though all the way she was shy and reluctant at the same time and she is more concerned of people watching around. It was actually too much for her. Finally after 1 hour of foreplay she went away.
Must have tried many girls till now but maza reluctant types mein hi hota hai. They are either amateurs or appears to be doing this off the will. So now decided to go for final nail in my third visit, but unfortunately she stopped coming to bar as she was not comfortable. We kept on chatting for couple of days and I popped up a question of let's meet outside. With a bit of hesitation she agreed. We decided to meet and I we decided i will pay her 3K. To my surprise she didn't bargained. We decided to meet on 22nd April, as it was leave for me. While talking I asked her to wear something in western types as I liked her dressing sense and to be precise she had right curves at places.
Finally the day came in. We met at Turbhe station. To my surprise she was in Indian attire. Black Salwar kamiz. Though she was looking hot, I wanted to see her in western outfit. We moved towards my den with bath tub and checked in our room with some hassles. Already koi tha room mein so we had to wait for 20 mins. Finally we moved in and she said those golden words. I will change in to something I brought. You wanted to see me in western na. Wait. I ordered for 2 strong beers and went to have shower. By the time i came out i was awestruck. She was wearing a tank top with jeans shorts and was looking hot. Legs were completely waxed making it more hot. But uska beech beech mein kuch chal hi Raha tha. Cigaratte order Karo. Paani bolo. Etc etc. Order aa rahe the and we were getting cozy in between. Finally we were 2 beers down and she was getting hotter with every passing minute. I made her sit on my lap and told her to imagine we are in bar only and people are looking at us. She got shy. I ask her to pretend a bit for sometime. She reluctantly agreed. Slowly i started to remove her top to which she said wait, log dekh rahe hai and i was like dekhne do. Mera dekh ke wo bhi shuru ho jayege. She smiled and the top was gone and shorts continued. She was wearing a light purple color bra and panty set. While all this while the lights were on. As i started to remove her bra she said lights to off karo and i said thodi der ruk jaa. Mujhe dekhna hai aur full light mein. Sheee besharam and she hid her face. Off goes her bra and she was trying her best to cover her tits and i was only trying to see them. I caught hold of her hands and grounded them with mine. For couple of seconds i was only looking at her perky tits and she was continuously asking me to shut down lights. I ignored and pounced on her tits and fed like a hungry kid. She was moaning and at the same time asking to switch off the lights. Slowly i started to remove her panty. Usne Puri takat lagake haath nikala apna and mujhe rok diya. Are samjho na please. Lights band karo. Mujhe light mein sharam aa rahi hai. Upar se tumne wo Oyo kand suna tha na. Kabhi Aisa kuch hua to but i was already high and this was making me more horny. I said just 5 more minutes and i will switch off the lights. I only want to see you naked once. She was taken aback but was feeling horny at the same time. Only 5 mins uske baad band karoge na lights. I said Pakka. Slowly i removed her panties and she hid her face with her hands. I slowly started to kiss her inner thighs and she was moaning and shivering at the same time. I came near her pussy and stopped. She was gold down there. Pure pink lips with no smell. Finally she opened her eyes to see why I stopped. She asked me, kya dekh rahe ho. I was like tu to kitna natak kar Rahi thi light band karo and all, neeche to pura gila ho rakha hai. You are dripping like hell. She said, chup, besharam and tried to close the lights. I pinned her down again and she said 5 mins ho gaya na. I said nahi mera 5 mins abhi baaki hai and started to kiss her lips and finger her at the same time. We both were under the influence of alcohol and she started to get more wet. I put on the condom and especially for this occassion I bought Durex lube with tingling sensation. I applied it above the condom and with one push entered deep inside her. She shot out a loud moan and said yeh kya lagaya hai. Aisa laga kisi ne thanda rod daal diya ho. I said tujhe maza aana chahiye isiliye especially laya. She again said, tum light nahi band karoge na to which i just smiled and started thrusting her. She was moaning with closed eyes. Started with slow pace for 5 mins and then accelerated .she was not just moaning but was loud and digging in the nails in my back. I was not able to hold for long and cum loads inside the condom. Lied down for couple of minutes over her and even she didn't asked me to back off instead she was holding me tight. Once I got up I took off my condom and turned it towards her tummy and all my cum came down over her tummy. She was like yeh kya kar rahe ho. I said mujhe dekna tha agar mein without condom karta aur bahar giraya to kaisa lagta. She was like, tum sahi mein bahot gande ho and laughed. We both went and took shower. Wanted to try bath tub with her but she said aaj ke liye itna kafi Hai. Next time try karege, hence only took shower with body to body touching and light kissing every where.
Finally the day got over and i dropped her at Turbhe station and came back to my place. Completely satisfied.
4k for 2 but i only managed one as I took too much time for 1 shot only.
1100 for beers and 400 for food, ciggi and chakna
1k for room for 4 hours.
She was not a normal indie types but she does it only with few of her clients. Happily married and doing this only for fun with faces known to her and her like is important. Didn't tried BJ or Daty as didn't wanted to go overboard.
Hope you guys like it. Thanks.

Shoutbox
  1. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  3. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Misa (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful pretty face, long black hair ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy (New) 22Yrs, petite Japanese, young & pretty face ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ
  4. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  6. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east โฃ๐Ÿ’‹โคFriday, โค Sophia,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’• Kim, ๐Ÿ’‹ gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Gaga,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New jap girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking. LEONA and FRIENDS Birchmount Rd & 14th
  11. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at Sugar Love Spa: Tiffany & Zoey. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž 437-365-2688 โ˜Ž TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild. ZOEY is a Euro/Cabibbean mix beauty, 36C with a slim waist & nice bum. Zoey has excellent mouth skills and amazing cfs finish.
  12. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ข Friday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’• Tracy,๐Ÿ’‹ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Vivian, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Yoyo ๐Ÿ˜is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness๐Ÿ˜Real pictures of Y
  14. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€
  15. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  16. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  17. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. TINA is a Vietnamese girl
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina 35 years old with curve body and young pretty student Summer 30 years old , sexy Coco and sweet GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 1536 Warden Avenue โค๐ŸŒนFriday, ๐Ÿ’‹โฃ Tammy,โค full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good treatment. ๐Ÿ’˜ Mary ๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", ๐Ÿ”ด โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  23. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Friday, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ Nana, ๐Ÿ’‹ small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. ๐Ÿต Fifi, a strong, full body... ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  24. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6 Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energeticโ€ฆGreat Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ ELLY | KELLY (age 21) is Vietnamese Chinese. She is 5'6" tall, has a slender build, and possesses an energetic personality...Available treatments include...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ MY LINH | LINDA a 21-year-old Vietnamese, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments.๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณMIMI | CANDY (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly...Must See...@ BLUE
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas W Etobicoke Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  26. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face...Nice Service...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energeticโ€ฆGreat Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ JULLIE | JESSIE a 19-year-old Chinese and Vietnamese woman, provides exceptional service with her youthful beauty...๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Girl from Lebanon is joining our team, bringing with her a unique set of skills and a fresh perspective....Details to be reveal
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธMALIYA, RAVEN, NINA, PAOLA, ANGEL, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SANA, KIRAN๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. dave guhan:
    ๐Ÿ’‹ ALEX is back! ๐Ÿ’‹ HOT BLONDE UKRAINIAN GIRL ๐Ÿ’‹ 4 hands massage available only $40 ๐Ÿ’‹ Open until 9pm ๐Ÿ’‹ 608 THE QUEENSWAY ETOBICOKE ๐Ÿ’‹ 416-354-2009 ๐Ÿ’‹
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew girl Judy ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tiffany,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต
  32. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, HANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  33. Birchmount&14th:
    THURSDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at Sugar Love Spa: Angela, Hana, Jennifer & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž 437-365-2688 โ˜Ž ANGELA(9pm-5am) is new today. Details later... HANA(9pm-5am) is a slim, sexy & very liberal Mexican lady with incredible services. JENNIFER is friendly and service oriented. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim
  35. Moon203:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Cuban girl Mimi and 36F big tits BoBo in Thursday
  36. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  37. KSpa:
    THURSDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ADA, VICKY, KELLY & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ADA is 23, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120 Lbs, sweet and sexy with a nice 36C bust and great services. VICKY is 21, Korean, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, with a cute pretty face, good service, & nice 34B pillows to comfort you. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D's
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  39. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy sm
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Tina with curve body and young fun Ivy with big buttocks , young Japanese Lily 36 DDD and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, HONEY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after.
  42. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€
  43. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, HELEN & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good.
  44. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, New First Day Sexy Chinese Miumiu, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Vicy and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  49. admin:
    No spamming shoutbox allowed
  50. do you speak English:
    I go for massages 3 times a week and places like bmr should be banned a total rip off mu only mistake was i should of left after bee when the management rips you off then the employees follow and the low life promoters do not want the truth to be heard so i am blocked
Back