Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

SB visits

Started at S Bar, Nerul around 2pm. Sat with Najma/Nazma idk. Good fun for an hour, top access. She was racking the bill up a bit much, so was eyeing someone else to sit. Wanted to sit with Muskan and Ruby but both hadn't arrived. Kajal bangalan was annoying to make her sit, she just doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'no'. The best birds Chandni, Rubina, Muskan and Ruby weren't there, So Sneha was a mega waste.

This bar has the greediest staff. They're annoying as fuck. Never going there again.

Damages - 500 girl + 1200 drinks

2nd stop S Bar, Kpk. Sat with usual Muses who I met first thanks to my dear friend @Lustking69 . Sandwiched between them. Making out, one sucking my left nipple and one sucking my right. Full besharmi. Patron uncles and other men sitting at the bar were all looking at my table and ogling the action. Bid my muses goodbye and thought of trying some new birds. They continued to sit with me and chill for the remainder of the day.

Started with R (Banyaan brand), clearly the youngest in the establishment. Very shy and doesn't talk much. No dfk and very reserved, I don't like to force things, so did her Bohni and told her to go. Only made her sit because she was sitting with a sad sulken face staring at me. Thought of cheering her up.

Next up G (Sita aur ....) Been eyeing her since my last 2-3 visits. Good fun, dfk, groping etc. A young monger romeo got upset when he saw her making out with me and tried to create a scene saying 'Meri hai woh, yaad rakhna' in the local tongue. i told him 'Sure, lele bhai, kisi aur ko bitha lunga' 😂 she didn't go through. What's with mongers falling in love and feeling possessive about bar girls? It's creepy. I can assure you, the girls don't like it. Ended the evening with a head massage in her lap.

This bar has terrible ambience and zero privacy / hygiene. Big concern. Needs a complete renovation.

Damages - 3k drinks, 500-1000 each to the girls depending on time spent.

3rd stop M bar, Sanpada, didn't intend to but since it was close to the station, thought of making a pit stop

Wanted to make the DB girl P (Dhillon) sit, since i fancied her last time but she wasn't around. Sat with K (Smell in hindi). Cute but very shy. Did her Bohni and made one tall lass sit. I don't recollect her name (I don't remember asking) as she sat and started eating my face the moment she landed on the sofa). Had an intense makeout sesh which was interrupted by 7-8 girls sitting and staring. We didn't speak a word, just primal teenage level horniness 😂 left after an hour and called it a day

This is clearly the bar with the best Ambience / Setup. But I'm yet to crack the best girls here. Need more visits.

Damages - 1200 drinks, 200-500 to the girls.

It's a good day when you start forgetting a few names. A few too many birds than I planned for 1 day lol.

Happy mongering, Thank you NM for the great fun, and fuck you for making me poorer and making my wallet light. Not visiting again anytime soon.
Peace 😂😂👐

Last edited:
White shimmering saree draped tightly on a slender figure and the classy lady moving on Leke Pehla Pehla Pyaar and Kabhi Aar Kabhi Paar remixes with dovey eyes!!!

Boys who grew up in the 2000s probably had the best childhood - and are now having a bomb reliving those days!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Try Sujata at whitehouse Ob on Aishwarya’s song.
Generally I don’t recommend girls on forum but I m sure u will not get disappointed by her moves.

Mp

Try Sujata at whitehouse Ob on Aishwarya’s song.
Generally I don’t recommend girls on forum but I m sure u will not get disappointed by her moves.

Mp
A tip from you bhai - irrespective of the markets we are operating in - is always precious and welcome

Sujata it is then for the next visit!

Btw I heard WH is barren now that the oldies have flocked to SG. Hence did not venture there this time.

A tip from you bhai - irrespective of the markets we are operating in - is always precious and welcome

Btw I heard WH is barren now that the oldies have flocked to SG. Hence did not venture there this time.

Bro he is talking about WH ‘OB’.

The good ones from WH ‘DB’ have flocked to SG.

Yeh db is now loosing its charm so as the ob
But that girl who is simple in look dances like the butterfly which will give u a pleasant feeling of upcoming winters and holiday season

Mp

A mix of bar visits on last week and today….

Visited many bars and found nothing excited which attracts me to visit again on the next day except the dance of Sujata and sex appeal of one Db girl ( I don’t bed db girls but slept with her today)

List of bars visited:

Nightangle : Doesn’t know how the girl survive here.
Sensex can fall to below 30k if it follows nightingale business pattern..

Cabana : After long time visited the bar and find aunties all around the corner.But after sometimes few young birds arrived.
Feel pity for one guy who was heavily drunk in the bar and his friend was not stopping him from drinking.
He was shivering with cold and he mistakenly seated on my table when i went to washroom.He was folding his both his hand in front of me for apology and i really felt bad for the guy…
Overall not a good 2 hours i spend there…
The staff who was good in behaviour but looks like they haven’t seen money from long time.

Rasna: Chota packet bada dhamaka.
You never get upset with this bar.
Everything on menu.
From girl like of kishore to girl like of star city. From aunty of Sneha to dancers of belapur.

Rajmahal: 2-3 girls are quite good here.Having a good time at this place.

Bebo: A similar setup as other belapur bars.
A short girl is vfm there ( don’t know her name as didn’t asked)

White House: Its like 1990’s Indian cricket team where u go to watch only one batsman that was Sachin.

Meghraj: Average girls in which 1 or 2 are vfm.
The management at baba palace told me they have new girls at ob but didn’t visited the place from long time..

Ramesh and Sona : Exited in few minutes.

Might missed 1 or 2 name in the list..

Only good thing happened is taken one db girl and after a bad 15-20 minutes of starting had a good time with her as she started to cooperate after few minutes of nakhras

Mp

July is coming to end.
From Aug majority of the festivities and celebrations start including the so called “bdays” of various bars. Some might even celebrate it twice in the same period.

Economically speaking, from 1 Aug to 31st Dec, the mongering expenses get hit by high inflation; if one is not mindful.

Brace yourself accordingly.

Laila for some appetizers, served sizzling hot by the besharam babes the way I liked them...

The best part about Laila ladies is how they share their goodies openly and indulging in voyeuristic threesome is a welcome practice - while one lass swayed, the other grinded her squeshy butt all over me on Aao Raja.

Laila is indeed becoming bold and beautiful ! Last time Emraan hashmi'ed two of them in bar itself, ala kishor , no eyebrows raised !

Regards
Basu

Laila is indeed becoming bold and beautiful ! Last time Emraan hashmi'ed two of them in bar itself, ala kishor , no eyebrows raised !

Regards
Basu

I am assuming that would mean a shorter span between two visits

Music, drinks, emotions and ego....

A drunken post, might delete later.... All db/obs are more of a business of emotions then sex...

My muse was dancing for someone else, since he was blowing off money... This truly hurts your male ego and trigger some emotions chahe short lived ho....

Two options i had, get into ego fight and make the girl and bar rich.... Walk out like a sakht londa will hurt a bit but subh ko proud bhi feel hoga....

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

FRs compiled -

Have been visiting bars from 3 days.

Day 1

Had my spa session, had intense session with Thai girl with heavenly BJ, then proceeded to SB resto bar.

Hardly any patrons were there, now I have a rule of 1 muse in 1 bar so 2 other chicks from different bars have shifted here and 3 of them came to my table expecting me to shower on them, my situation was like Akshay Kumar from movie "Garam Masala"

Pehli wali ko bulauga toh doosriwali ko bura lagega, doosriwali ko bulauga toh teesriwali ko bura lagega, but had to choose one so called the muse of that bar only, she dances better than other two n made sure I had my eyes on her while she was dancing, other two who were standing near my table got pissed off ( as expected ) & went n stood near corner.

Made her dance on 4-5 songs, was leaving but management people wanted me to sit more time, I left saying will visit later but will avoid this place, muse ko bahar milne boldunga.

Day 2

Visited Lovely Nights OB, 3-4 lovely slim & fair chicks, bumped onto a Police officer who had become my friend in other bar, he is regular to bar n we came across each other in many other bars, I liked few girls but he was interacting with them hence I avoided talking with them, then we went to MH OB, too crowded, this has become favorite party destination of NM people, my muse was absent hence left in 15 mins.

Day 3

My friend needed girl for entry, so visited Race greeted by management, we ordered beer n Captain came n I asked him to fetch entry - going chicks, he made 4-5 good chicks stand in front of our table, my friend eventually choose one n paid entry charges, I was not looking for entry but enquired about one chick, she is OB quality so as expected he told usko patana padega, I told pat gayi samajh.

Happy mongering, LK69

Sent from my SM-M127G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sakht launda: handling Bruised ego and burnt bichwaada.

Inspired by Rajiv’s post.

The bar management and the girls know that it’s more of a business of emotions than sex.

It’s the monger who thinks of it being only about sex and fools himself.

Don’t try to bury/ push back your emotions.
Don’t even let an emotional outburst.

Learn to manage your emotions.

My old flame from h6 got back to the bar. Has been missing from there for almost a year. Went there when got to know that she is back.

She is not at all among the best looking girls and hardly dances. But jaha connect ho jaate hai waha laude ka bhi nahi chalta.

After making her dance on few songs. Some other guy called her to dance on ‘tip tip barsa paani, paani me aag lagai’ seems uska regular hai. Ab woh regular hai toh hum bc kya irregular hai. But not letting the debate of irregularity come in between I continued to sit and watch.

Paani me pata nahi, magar gand me toh aag lagi thi.

Watched her dance on the other table. After half the song, started looking some other side.

After the song got over the girl got back to her regular standing place looking at me. I avoided looking at her taking time to console my bruised ego and the burnt pichwada. I was acting looking in my mobile.

When I looked up, the girl was standing in front of me.
She: Kya hua aapko?
Me: Kuch nahi. Kyu?
She: dikh raha hai aapke chehre pe.
Me: don’t worry. It’s ok.
She: she continued looking at me.
Me: ab jalegi toh thoda time to lagega na normal hone ko. Aap jao. Tension mat lo.

She walked back.
She went back for a song to the other table.

I continued looking at her with a smile. She managing me and the other table at the same time.

I thought of my options to
1) ask her to not go to the other table.
2) get up and leave.
3) start spending heavily on her
4) start spending heavily on some other girl.

All these options seemed an emotional outburst which gives an even bigger hole in my pocket as well as ego.

Some of the girls who understood what was happening were looking at me knowing at any moment this guy would crack open and call someone to dance to help his bruised ego.

Decided on the next option. ACCEPT YOUR EMOTION, SMILE AND DO NOTHING.

it took 15 more mins to digest the burn to an acceptable level. Smoked a cig and relaxed.

By now me, the girl and those who knew what was happening were all enjoying my emotional struggle.

Someone played a beautiful romantic song. I called the girl and we did a ball dance jaisa kuch movements.

After few more songs the guy from the other table was gone.
I stayed back for few songs. Just sitting listening and smoking. No more dances.

Winked her a good bye and left.

On my way back. The girl called and we exchanged some romantic talks.

Earlier I use to show to me and the girl, that it doesn’t bother me.
Now I let the girl and myself know that it does burn. But I can handle.

And your bank account thanks you.

Last edited:
Emotions ka game hai, I've finally learnt this and played it to my advantage.

On my SB visit, I fell into the same Garam Masala situation. I had 2 girls i sat with regularly, but this time I made 2 other hotter lasses sit with me. Told the first 2 to leave since I wanted to try something new.

These 2 old flames sat across the table while I made out with lass number 3 and 4 consecutively. They just watched from across the table, jealously evident on their faces. They kept teasing me under the table, massaging my legs, brushing their feet against mine, but i didn't budge.

I'm paying, so I make the calls. Not the girls. Lass number 1 pounced beside me while lass number 3 went to the washroom and started kissing me, saying bore ho gaye mujhse tum? My response was - Shaadi thodi ki hai, jo nibhaunga 😂

Lady number 2 got wild with another patron, but kept looking at me with one eye while flirting with the other patron, but i didn't flinch. Not an ounce of jealousy in my head or on my face. This pissed her off even more. I made her sit later, and she got all lovey dovey.

It's a tricky situation to be in, but it's just a mental game. Never budge or get carried away. It's all about the Money baby, we are all ATMs, and no chick want to share her ATM with another chick

Last edited:
@neel2021 Bhai I don’t understand how our fix girl can dance on other table?

I never faced this issue that my girl dances on other guy table.
Yes sometimes in obs they went back to stage to dance ( woh bhi rare) but no girl go to other customers for dance.

If any girl do this types of things I m sure I will not look back to her again….

Last week four people was sitting beside my table and they have ample of cash on their table.
They asked the girl to dance who was dancing for me but she politely declined them.
The guys were big spenders and they felt bad as i can see their expressions but still they managed to control their anger on the girl.

Mp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sakht launda: handling Bruised ego and burnt bichwaada.

Inspired by Rajiv’s post.

The bar management and the girls know that it’s more of a business of emotions than sex.

It’s the monger who thinks of it being only about sex and fools himself.

Don’t try to bury/ push back your emotions.
Don’t even let an emotional outburst.

Learn to manage your emotions.

My old flame from h6 got back to the bar. Has been missing from there for almost a year. Went there when got to know that she is back.

She is not at all among the best looking girls and hardly dances. But jaha connect ho jaate hai waha laude ka bhi nahi chalta.

After making her dance on few songs. Some other guy called her to dance on ‘tip tip barsa paani, paani me aag lagai’ seems uska regular hai. Ab woh regular hai toh hum bc kya irregular hai. But not letting the debate of irregularity come in between I continued to sit and watch.

Paani me pata nahi, magar gand me toh aag lagi thi.

Watched her dance on the other table. After half the song, started looking some other side.

After the song got over the girl got back to her regular standing place looking at me. I avoided looking at her taking time to console my bruised ego and the burnt pichwada. I was acting looking in my mobile.

When I looked up, the girl was standing in front of me.
She: Kya hua aapko?
Me: Kuch nahi. Kyu?
She: dikh raha hai aapke chehre pe.
Me: don’t worry. It’s ok.
She: she continued looking at me.
Me: ab jalegi toh thoda time to lagega na normal hone ko. Aap jao. Tension mat lo.

She walked back.
She went back for a song to the other table.

I continued looking at her with a smile. She managing me and the other table at the same time.

I thought of my options to
1) ask her to not go to the other table.
2) get up and leave.
3) start spending heavily on her
4) start spending heavily on some other girl.

All these options seemed an emotional outburst which gives an even bigger hole in my pocket as well as ego.

Some of the girls who understood what was happening were looking at me knowing at any moment this guy would crack open and call someone to dance to help his bruised ego.

Decided on the next option. ACCEPT YOUR EMOTION, SMILE AND DO NOTHING.

it took 15 more mins to digest the burn to an acceptable level. Smoked a cig and relaxed.

By now me, the girl and those who knew what was happening were all enjoying my emotional struggle.

Someone played a beautiful romantic song. I called the girl and we did a ball dance jaisa kuch movements.

After few more songs the guy from the other table was gone.
I stayed back for few songs. Just sitting listening and smoking. No more dances.

Winked her a good bye and left.

On my way back. The girl called and we exchanged some romantic talks.

Earlier I use to show to me and the girl, that it doesn’t bother me.
Now I let the girl and myself know that it does burn. But I can handle.

And your bank account thanks you.
Exactly aisa he hua kal.... She messaged on the way back ke chalo bahar milte hain, tumhe bura laga....

But jali hui thi so na bola.... Yes the truth is making peace with emotions then to supress them or hate them

@neel2021 Bhai I don’t understand how our fix girl can dance on other table?

I never faced this issue that my girl dances on other guy table.
Yes sometimes in obs they went back to stage to dance ( woh bhi rare) but no girl go to other customers for dance.

If any girl do this types of things I m sure I will not look back to her again….

Last week four people was sitting beside my table and they have ample of cash on their table.
They asked the girl to dance who was dancing for me but she politely declined them.
The guys were big spenders and they felt bad as i can see their expressions but still they managed to control their anger on the girl.

Mp

Bhai i don't know kaise but for me this is something that happens.... She was dancing with few big spenders before i even reached....

Aapko to i have seen live in action in SN so your aura is different, may be will take time to reach that place

But honestly i feel I'm still a very light spender for OB standards so kind of accepted this.... Itne main itna he milega type

Bhai i don't know kaise but for me this is something that happens.... She was dancing with few big spenders before i even reached....

Aapko to i have seen live in action in SN so your aura is different, may be will take time to reach that place

But honestly i feel I'm still a very light spender for OB standards so kind of accepted this.... Itne main itna he milega type

No brother I don’t spend much in each bar or bar girls.

But i never faced this situation if the girl is my regular one.

I don’t get offended if it is done by new girl as they don’t know about you in specific.

If a girl left in between it just felt like one ordered a large pizza and some random guy come on the table and taken away one or two slice from it without permission.

Mp

Bhai few things from me

I was to come to h6 yesterday but went to mh43 bcoz was raining heavily n wasn't getting rik or ola

If the girl leaves your table dances some other table n comes back to you. This means she is interested in you or your money and not other monger.

Is ko lite lene ka bcoz ladaki apne se bhi kamayegi dusare se b kamayegi or nuksaan apna.

Spend only when girl is all yours or keep money on table (return some amount like of you call 40 you can return 20. With keeping your own respect... Girls keep note of this thing... If you call 5k you can return 2k n so on)

Nanga apne ko hona
Pese apne jane hein

A girl said to me last night in meghraj ob

Me ... Make up kar ke acche se saj dhak ke ayi hu taki aap muje dekho. Meri ada dekho

This is baar girl mindset

She said that agar chudwana hota to kahi or jati..

We need patience n control n NO EGO

Let the girl come or skip Her even the bar

Last 10 days 8 visits n nothing going my expenses i 6 figures

Virat kohlo ka bhi bura form chal raha hein

Cheers

Kevin bhai u r absolutely correct
Once u used one SPECIFIC WORD for the bar girl and all are of them fall in same category.
2-3 days ago the girl was with me in above lodge and her customer from pune was waiting for her in the bar.She was getting call from him and she told him that she got some problem that’s why she is in makeuproom.
The guy might have understood and he left after sometime..

Mp

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  2. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  4. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 30th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹LILIAN 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  15. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  20. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  21. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  22. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  43. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  47. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
Back