dance bars in navi mumbai

FR from a first time visitor to Mum (old FR)

I am an NRI who mongered all around the world.. from cheap Chinese hookers in Guangzhou to high end German FKKS to big Braziallian bazookas to ebonys in USA. But never had a chance to experience Mumbai bar scene - there is something special about a girl wearing a shining choli, dancing to your favourite Bollywood item numbers showing her soft navel with the love handles popping out from the side.

so finally decided to experience NM bars before I die from a Chinese virus or a Russian nuke.

Made up a work trip and spent the day at work in Andheri. In the evening, I Visited a few bars in Andheri. Mostly sat in the corner.. sipping few drinks trying to absorb the scene giving Boni to anyone who asked. Not a lot of action but ended the day on a fun note. It’s first time for me that a girl is dancing seductively to my fav tune. Strange feeling also.

Next day.. headed to NM. DMed a few members on this board. Started the barhop with the king…@lustking69 with RajMahal. Sooo different from the Andheri bars with lots of quantity and better ambience. Still preferred to sit in a corner seat, but lk69 made me sit bang in the middle and took the pilot seat. Next two hours.. lots of dances and drinks. I took one girl upstairs and lk69 continued with his bar hop. The entry experience was stress free. while the girl is not the most enthusiastic, she was young.. soft.. yummy.. made love to my heart’s content. Overall, nice experience other than the looooud sound and coat wala dogs. No touching though, in the bar. Burnt a good 35k for the evening.

next day started with Sneha in the afternoon. Now, I am slightly experienced than yesterday. Went upstairs. All the corner cubicles are busy. So took one of the available ones upfront. Typical Sneha experience with girls coming and trying to make them sit in their own style. I liked one girl but she disappeared into the cubicle next to me by the time I called her. She was passionately kissing the bloke. I spent a few mins sipping some fruit juice and absorbing the scene. The girl that I liked from the next cubicle popped up so I made her sit. She tried to kiss me and I said I just saw you kissing the other guy and if I kiss you it’s like I am kissing the other guy. She laughed and said.. chalo kuch aur try karenge ..I spent a good 30 mins and ‘released’. The whole experience is too rusty even for a hardcore monger like me. WIR? Maybe. But you need a strong heart and metal balls to do Sneha.

Checked out Deepika/Kishore and Mayur from outside but didn't go in as I just busted a nut

went to Rasna later. Went to the inner room. Lots of people having fun but too much light and too exposed to have any real fun. Made an 18 year old (yes.. saw her aadhar) sit and had some fun. More than hardcore boob press, fingering..I love the slow rubbing of thighs and waist etc. Rasna seemed a good place for this kind of fun

Overall NM bars super fun. The VFM is questionable, but nice fun regardless. I also found Mumbai to have it's own charm..people are lot nicer (compared to Delhi, where I am from). Its also strange that coatwalas in some bars shake hands and take the hand to their heart (like I am a bhai) as they show in the movies. Auto walas going by meter and giving me ₹2 chutta back..so many unique things about the city..

My heart is aching for another trip..my travel cost is almost equal to the entertainment cost, but I am going to do it.

Looking forward to meet old and new BMs..
Amazing iteration Rinit .. laughed my heart out reading this FR (the busted nut party) .. Looking forward to having you back in NM .. Cheers

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Visited RM, Mayur, Deepika yesterday. The general feedback from the girls is that business has slowed down.

Occupancy, repeat customers, tips, entry chances have all reduced notably. Even regular bakras have reduced the frequency of visits. Many customers have stopped ordering the lady drink. Waiters are facing pressure to milk long sitting customers for more orders, but customers are resisting. Some even cut short their visit and leave if pestered. Even the most popular girls at Mayur complained of the same.

Dunno if it is because of the extreme heat outside OR people have found other pastimes OR if we are in the throes of a recession OR if people have just grown wiser OR if people are finding the more sureshot and instant gratification of massage parlours to be a more lucrative option.

How is the scene at OBs? Has anyone else noticed this? Or did I just talk to a wrong sample of girls?

Visited RM, Mayur, Deepika yesterday. The general feedback from the girls is that business has slowed down.

Occupancy, repeat customers, tips, entry chances have all reduced notably. Even regular bakras have reduced the frequency of visits. Many customers have stopped ordering the lady drink. Waiters are facing pressure to milk long sitting customers for more orders, but customers are resisting. Some even cut short their visit and leave if pestered. Even the most popular girls at Mayur complained of the same.

Dunno if it is because of the extreme heat outside OR people have found other pastimes OR if we are in the throes of a recession OR if people have just grown wiser OR if people are finding the more sureshot and instant gratification of massage parlours to be a more lucrative option.

How is the scene at OBs? Has anyone else noticed this? Or did I just talk to a wrong sample of girls?
Sahi farmaya sample sahi ho ya galat
reasons aap ka list sahi hai
DB me ladki bf dhundne aati hai parlour accha hai
IPL ke baad thoda bakra wapas aayega dhoni se abhi kush hai bakr
kuch din detox par hai no Nasha

She would look good even if she would not have coloured her hair blonde.
The slit in her dress revels those legs shamelessly.
But that big smile on her face makes it look hot removing all vulgarity.

Sophie

Time flies away
But sadly so does the money. Lol.
Which bar is this?

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

The bar girl have habit of crying in front of the customers that they are running out of money and not getting money from customers.
Same scene are here at obs.
One girl whom one of forum friend spend 7 figures amount in last month was saying me that Ipl ki wajah se market bahut down hai.
One other girl whom i spend on last week yelling yesterday ki koi customer kuch de hi nahi raha sab lukkhe hai…

Brother man can’t be wiser in front of cunt maybe its 2022 or 2000 BC.

Mp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in

Don't feel IPL has affected bar business that much, even few bars are screening IPL matches, last Sunday was in Champagne OB with maverick bhai, seen fake money showering by bar management on one girl, one uncle showered 50k on her ( no dance )

The girl did not make eye contact even once, infact she was looking at our table, neither did she get any collection chit nor that uncle paid bill, so I realized he was a dummy customer lol.

Sent from my SM-M127G using Tapatalk

On the way to Sneha and you Sir send me the *check the tensile strength of ur balls* challenge, lets see whats in store
FR on Sneha:
Took an Uber and got dropped just below the over bridge. NM Bars amaze me with their location bang in the middle of Residential pockets. Went straight in to the First Floor Right Corner Side ( Thanks to the Info Shared on the Forum).
My Impressions:
Space : Gives a lot of Privacy but the seating etc reminded me of travelling in State Transport Buses 15-20 Years back.
Staff : Unlike Mayur ppl here wanted me to pay them just to breathe the same air as they were.
Women: As soon as I entered there was a hoard of women following me from the stairs itself. Stood and were forcing to make someone sit. After the nuisance became too much I firmly said that am here to make sm1 sit but plz go away and I will call someone in 10 mins. This part was irritating to the core.
Sat With Sonia and bazookas came out within 5 mins :O :D now i Knew why wud sm1 prefer Sneha over Mayur. Had decent fun paid 500 and said No for Rio.
Had asked for Rubina earlier too and when she came i Politely paid and did away with Sonia. Rubeena wqas in a mood of her own, bazookaz in my face and Johny in her hand. In the rickety small space she somehow rode me and kissed all over the body!!! good fun paid her 800 shared some smokes and Paid 100 to Anna ( No Black No Red Dress) and waiter 50.

Mayur:
Ground Floor:
Called up Nilesh once I had reached Mayur, he told me that 1st Floor starts from 7ish and made me sit on the ground with some good girls recommendations. Sat with Pakhi in Ghaghra Choli dress and did some Choli me pakda pakdi. Nilesh called to come up and just as I was leaving, I saw Shikha in a tight blouse/Tee and Formal Tight Skirt looking like a typical Office Secy. Middle Class Working ppl have two things in common, Paying 30% tax while earning and 20% extra while spending alongwith a Fetish to Fuck office Secretary :p Had some fun with Shikha.
First Floor:
Was introduced to this place during last visit and had a good time then. Mayur First floor always has had only one of two good dancers who you don't find in the next visit. This time the floor had 7-8 girls out f which only 2-3 cud dance. Nisha was in a one piece and her very young body gave u the feeling of a 21 yr old college going girl dancing in a Bora Bora or a Rude Lounge. Not really pretty but her moves very pretty sexy. 5k-7k on a girl here will make u feel like u own the place, like being the King of a Small village of 10 hutments :D while being a King in the Union Territory of Cabana/NA etc will cost you a lot lot more. At this stage am pushing towards FIRE ( Financially Independent and Retire Early) hence the low cost fun in Mayur 1st Floor suits me more than blowing 30-40K in decent DB.

Bhai, OB scene also not good. Quality is down but the few available beautiful girls are happy to accompany on first acquaintance. When I think Panvel has good girls, the next day it is running dry. Girls are also experimenting by switching bars. The other news is that girls went to hometown for Chaitra Navratri and has not returned. I know two of my bird's are out due to this and will be back in May.

Witnessed crazy stuff in sequence. Two of them were thrashed by the waiters and thrown out. Already the collection was not good and this added to the downside of the mood. Moved to star night, no luck then to Cabana, icon, Bebo same thing. Finally, settled in Star City, had some good time. Best part was many girls rushed inside vip after closing hours, music was stopped and had a close flirt with almost all, got to select the best looking and naughty ones in the available 15 minutes . Retained 6 girls for some erotic dances. Remember the name of only two now.

SB resto was raided few days back and now collection are not good as young girls cannot be seen. Many have migrated to Bela and sawli. SB resto was going good.

Sunday - Funday FR

7 saal se bar jaara hu, 1000+ visits, 100+ bars visited, 5000+ ladkiyon ko dekha hai, but aaj pehli baar apun ko laga apunich bhagwan hai, jaise hi entry li, sofe pe baithe 20-25 ladkiyaan khadi hogayi, apun ko laga apunich bhagwan hai, fully empty bar, some of them were really pretty, even in best orchestra bar VIP you will not get 20-25 girls n you alone lol, but I felt I will feel uncomfortable as I alone cannot fulfill expectations of so many girlz so left with a promise to Captain will come again loaded with enough cash to make 20-25 chicks dance at my table, next stop was S****

It was a relief that there were a few other guests, particularly one gaonwala with 50 tola n 50 rs bundle n here I was with 100 rs bundle, so without saying, I was getting more attention of girls n even Captain knows me since 2 years, so quickly pointed to good dancing chicks, made 3 chicks dance back to back, top 3 i.e rest were just fillers, so my Sunday was spent well.

Happy mongering, LK69

Koi Fr likhne ko hai hi nahi

Bus woh thi aur main tha

We are only 2 who was centre point of the ob.

She wore black this time because i wore black last time

Mp

Don’t know why this song repeating in mind

हम्म दिल संभल जा ज़रा
फिर मोहब्बत करने चला है तू
दिल यहीं रुक जा ज़रा
ऐसा क्यूँ कर हुआ
जानू ना मैं जानू ना
हो दिल संभल जा ज़रा

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MP bhai there is no Love with a Bar girl...its only carnal love.. dont mind just pay up and do whatever your mind says and move on.. so many fishes...PC bhai alwys tell me be practical ..

You need to trade cautiously ...Also read the offer document carefully its Subject to market risk....Sauda jaldi cut kardoh...

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

MP bhai there is no Love with a Bar girl...its only carnal love.. dont mind just pay up and do whatever your mind says and move on.. so many fishes...PC bhai alwys tell me be practical ..

You need to trade cautiously ...Also read the offer document carefully its Subject to market risk....Sauda jaldi cut kardoh...

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Agree Mark bhai but jub tuk woh aati nahi uska charm rahega.

Still. Talking with her after spending 4/5 hours with her.

Its like a drugs
We know its harmful for health and wealth but an addict still consume….

Jis din yeh nasha khatam us din bar girls ka dhandha khatam.

Mp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday visited Magnet OB along with @Vrfun bhai, first got drunk in normal bar then proceeded towards Magnet around 10 pm, collection not that great except my muse, had called her that I'll be coming so she came in 5 min as we settled, it was like a VIP as only two other tables were occupied, without wasting anytime started with Do you love me, then Hamara haal, Arabic Kuthu, Nery aa zalma, Oo antava, Ang laga de,etc she never disappoints with dance as she has worked as background dancer in Bollywood award shows her stamina is next level, I had turned this OB into DB lol, close dance with her, other patrons also enjoyed our chemistry, thanks for the beer treat @Vrfun bhai, then I visited Star Night OB, much better girls than Magnet but then no other girl can match her dance skills at least from my observation, wanted to make one tall lass dance on Aa zara kareeb but bar got closed abruptly at 1:30 am, went to normal bar to drink more n then finally ended the night on a high.

Happy mongering, LK69.

Bhai discord link please

Sent from my V2130 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  2. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  6. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  12. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  13. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  21. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  22. VinuVeer:
    H
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  30. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  33. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  35. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  36. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  39. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  40. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  41. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  42. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  45. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back