Super SPA.

dance bars in navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. secret_touch:
    EXCELLENT MASSAGE (Hamilton, Ontario) ✦ 55 yr old INDEPENDENT ✦✦ CALL for Appointment ✦ 905*379*1130 ✦✦ $40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour ✦✦ Monday to Fri 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm
  2. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Sept 22. 10am-12am Young Slim Vietnamese Lucy Young Sexy Chinese Tina 5"3, 108lbs, 34D New First Day Chinese Amy 160cm, 34c, 108lbs
  3. Ambition Spa:
    ❤ Amazing Massage ★ BEST Attendants! ★ 9am-9pm ONLY at Ambition Spa in Cambridge ★ 519-650-8001 ❤
  4. Therock123:
    Full season
  5. Kitchener Massage:
    Visit us today in downtown Kitchener ☎ Fiona is a hot busty Asian girl available Thursday and Friday ☎ Mia is a young Oriental available Saturday to Monday with Rebecca ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Kitchener ☎ 226-792-7017 ☎
  6. Daisy Spa:
    🌺🌺🌺 Jessica, Yoyo and Emma available today 🌺 900 Middlefield, one light south of Steeles 🌺 647-342-8272 🌺 Treat yourself to an AMAING massage! 🌺🌺🌺
  7. Forever Spa:
    We provide the best TABLE SHOWER in town : Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💙 Tracy, Rebecca and Cindy today 💙 2190 Warden 💙 416-800-7887
  8. See You Health Center:
    Nancy: Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen。She With Natural DD Cup. She is naturally curved with a nice tight sexy ass. Yumi :Sexy model She has long brown hair couple with Voluptuous huge D melons.☎416-800-8026
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Helen Ruby:: Vietnamese students. spicy young service queen。 Coco:Chinese BBJ/CIM.service queen .With DD melon on her Chest ☎416-800-8026
  10. Fvc95:
    Where is the best spa in Scarborough with nice young girls???
  11. HowardXXX:
    ❤The one spa ❤Two pretty young girls Eva and lily working today ! Don’t miss they ❤4379946219
  12. kenwong649:
    Pink Spa/Sweet Spa Fall Special Promotion: (All Service Inclusive Special 140), Location: 13130 Yonge St, Richmond Hill Phone: 4169079388 www.vipspa19.com/pink-beauty
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New girl student DD Boobs angel face Yoyo,Big breasted talk beautiful buttocks charming temperament Sasha, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1.☎4379857899 👅👅🍑🍑🌹🌹🌹
  14. red rose spa:
    🌸 Five Indian beauties today 🌸 2 Invergordon : McCowan and 401 🌸 2588 Birchmount : Warden and 401 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Yes Pearl is here!
  15. Waterfall Spa:
    Meet young hot Asian girl Wendy today 💙 Incredible body! 💙 2324 Lakeshore Blvd 💙 Etobicoke 💙 M8V 1B6 💙 416-252-9922 💙 $40 for thirty minutes
  16. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have three girls on Monday: Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699💋💋
  17. Kitty's Place:
    https://massageplanet.net/threads/🍒🍒exotic-taiwanese-treat-monica🍒🍒-available-🔥🔥kitty’s-place-🔥🔥in-oshawa-289-552-1822-hwy-401-stevenson-🌹🌹available-now🌹🌹
  18. @christa massage:
    Ottawa Smooth Skin A Nice Sweet Curvy Body&Soft; Lips We are available now.Hot Goddess Beautiful face SEXY Fit Body best massage in the town 819 701 3363 free parking
  19. Greenway Spa:
    🍀GREENWAY SPA🍀 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. ☎PHONE☎ 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. ⏰HOURS⏰ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Tuesday September 21st we have three beautiful young girls - CINDY, CRYSTAL and JESSICA working from 10am to 9pm - all three girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual finish.
  20. EglintonSpa:
    Come say hi to Chantel today at Eglinton Spa‼ 📞 416-256-9181 or stop by 952 Eglinton Ave W 2nd floor …. This open minded Irish beauty is waiting to show you a good time 💋
  21. kenwong649:
    Day Spa in [email protected]/Rutherford Rd(Near Vaughan Mills Mall), Grand Opening Special: $30/30 mins, $40/45 mins $50/1hr, 647 547 2909
  22. Massage Time Ads Vaughan:
    For today's Tuesday in Ocean Motion Spa we got 5 lovely💓ladies💇‍Naomi, Sophia, Annie, Ella and Linda 🛣 2354 Major Mackenzie Dr. W, Vaughan. 📞☎905 553 0888☎
  23. TopHealthCentre:
    Schedule Your Hot & Sexy Massage with Jade or Rennie Now! These sexy babes will keep you cumming ~ back ~ again 💦 and again 💦 Open 10:am to 9:00 pm daily. ▶ Book NOW! ▶ CALL/TEXT: 416-275-5549 ~ WALK-INs are welcome ▶ 10 Stavebank Road, Port Credit.
  24. HowardXXX:
    💜ORCHID SPA 💜 Tina and J J on duty today !!! Tina: is 5.3 with a sexy body, light skin, big alluring eyes, and big boobs JJ: 5' 3", 100lbs. She is pretty, slim and petite, great service, very friendly and know how to cuddle Orchid Spa Toronto – BEST MASSAGE TORONTO 3601 Highway 7 E .unit 103 Markham ,L3R 0M3 Call 437-220-6963 to book an appointment👙🌺❤
  25. HowardXXX:
    ❤THE ONE SpA❤ Welcome Eva back to join our team , sex lily and Eva working today !don’t miss they ! ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station❤❤

cottongreen.pintoo

Reaction score
Town side DB visit

Ocean, worli and Mumbai Fency, Yellow gate

Overall scene is pretty dull...very low music (My car music is louder than bar music), closing time is sharp 9:30 PM.

Lesser girls, not too much dancing because of tight section.

The good part is girls are not getting collection these days...can take out easily after spending 15-20k inside the bar. Best part of Town side girls - they don't ask extra money for sleeping with you, all they want is collection.

However, if you become regular to one particular girl in a particular bar than they think that you are their personal property and can be very aggressive if you give collection to someone else which is not the case of Navi Mumbai. Girls in Navi Mumbai are also possessive but they don't go aggressive on such things.

Coming back to Navi Mumbai.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro Max using Tapatalk
15k spend karne ke Baad in ladkiyon Ko kyo lega. 15k mein model mil jayegi.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Baboo

Reaction score
Town side DB visit

Overall scene is pretty dull...very low music (My car music is louder than bar music), closing time is sharp 9:30 PM.

The good part is girls are not getting collection these days...can take out easily after spending 15-20k inside the bar. Best part of Town side girls - they don't ask extra money for sleeping with you, all they want is collection.

However, if you become regular to one particular girl in a particular bar than they think that you are their personal property and can be very aggressive if you give collection to someone else which is not the case of Navi Mumbai. Girls in Navi Mumbai are also possessive but they don't go aggressive on such things.

Cheers

NM

Bhai Ocean at Bombay Central hai naa Worli par to Carnival

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk

Lustking69

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Gone to Magnet OB few days ago, very avg collection.

Later visited Heaven 6, few good ones.

Like one girl in Savli, attitude of girls has changed drastically maybe due to less collection, I asked one chick whom I liked her name n she told me her real name, where she stays, etc lol.

Sent from my M2010J19SI using Tapatalk

NM80

Reviewer
Reaction score
15k spend karne ke Baad in ladkiyon Ko kyo lega. 15k mein model mil jayegi.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
It depends on person to person...wese 15k me konsi model aa rahi he...never got such rate for model for full night.

Please through some light

kevin.dz789

Reviewer
Reaction score
Short shit FR

Today went to Sai Pooja. Saw one new bird ... Quite good looking. Asked shridhar for entry. He said jayegi. Rate poocha. Bola poochke batata hu as she has not gone out with anyone till now.

Came back and said 10k. I was like night ka nahi re, 1 ya 2 ghante max bol. He said yeh usi ek ghante ha rate hai. Atrocious. Abhi bhi 10k koi pitch karta hai. Thought over it and I think so this can be the possibility

1. Rate hi itna bolo ki koi try na kare. Isse mein entry pe nahi jaati wala point khatm.
2. Only high spenders can be targeted. Chu log uske hisab se ginti mein nahi.
3. Jawani ka ghamand. Jisko chahiye meri terms pe jaugi.

Anyone any suggestions? Waise Shridhar did told me 4 k mein karke dooga ek week ruk jao. Meri utni setting nahi hai considering he just joined in today after hospitalisation. Dimag mein ghoom rahi hai types. Male who is too much to handle sometimes.
I don't remember exactly but i guess i fucked sai pooja girl 4k night and repeated her 3k night

She was average looking rajasthani

It was my first visit there... If you are regular they might quote you high

1. Girl possibly don't go on entry with everyone
2. She has some customer when you sirf her for entry
3. She has BF who pays her
4. 2000 coat wala ka hoga

If you go to raj mahal when the girl has a customer, 4 ke jaga 6-7 bolegi

Either of that

Cheers

kevin.dz789

Reviewer
Reaction score
Town side DB visit

Cheers

NM

Spend 20k and the girl Comes as entry or she will come without bar and is it for night?

Cheers

NM80

Reviewer
Reaction score
Spend 20k and the girl Comes as entry or she will come without bar and is it for night?

Cheers
Yes she will come after bar and for night. However, it also depends how you tackle them.

I took one from Mumbai Fency after spending 15k ...5k 3 visits.

mangrulal

Reaction score
So many fans/lovers/patrons

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Sir

what is it that you want to convey? was introduced to this place by mumbaikadon. unfortunately the place had stopped operating as SB by that time. is it open now? what is the review. some help please. thanks

dontknow

Reviewer
Reaction score
Kishor is dull nowadays...
Don't know why but not getting that old feeling by visiting after long time

Maybe I need to drink 1-2 quarters somewhere else & come again.
Kissor remind me of nokia phone with fm and torch it ruled industry till smart fone launch

Some one tell kissor ka owner to improve hygeine and change the stock service feel like robot ths days

Nil competition to kisor in his segment

kevin.dz789

Reviewer
Reaction score
Yes she will come after bar and for night. However, it also depends how you tackle them.

I took one from Mumbai Fency after spending 15k ...5k 3 visits.

Thanks for the update!

Plan... Not coming but next to coming weekend

I'm not really good with maska baji.. 10-15 anyway is a good deal if the chick is hot enough

Cheers

Wazy_181

Reviewer
Reaction score
I don't remember exactly but i guess i fucked sai pooja girl 4k night and repeated her 3k night

She was average looking rajasthani

It was my first visit there... If you are regular they might quote you high

1. Girl possibly don't go on entry with everyone
2. She has some customer when you sirf her for entry
3. She has BF who pays her
4. 2000 coat wala ka hoga

If you go to raj mahal when the girl has a customer, 4 ke jaga 6-7 bolegi

Either of that

Cheers
Yeah might be the case with me. Normally I have fucked dozens of girl there in similar amount of 4k to 5k max but nowadays this is the only bar that is giving option of 10k. Another girl I enquired today with shridhar quoted the same amout and I think of him let it be. Tere idhar aana kam karna hoga thoda. Many fishes in the pond ... Apne ko to sirf paani nikalna hai.

Reaction score
Sir

what is it that you want to convey? was introduced to this place by mumbaikadon. unfortunately the place had stopped operating as SB by that time. is it open now? what is the review. some help please. thanks
I quoted the wrong post.

I meant the S from SS mentioned by Nikhil bro in his post has so many fans/lovers/patrons...

I am sure if she opens a bar herself even in Lonavala - she will have enough takers (including me)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk