What's new

dance bars in navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Birddog:
    Healing massage Edmonton
  2. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Oriental massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  3. MrMumbaiM45:
    Nisha 31y.o. This girl offers all kinds of services at the best level. => http://NishaNightGirl.goshrink.com
  4. Hairy Arab:
    If anyone knows any open spas in scarborough plz send me a PM.
  5. Laptop_bag:
    Navi mumbai?
  6. NeyNey101:
    Busty Asian?
  7. Delinto Spa:
    Have agreat weekend. Sammi and Oakley are in heat!
  8. Badnoy24593:
    Brantford
  9. Sanjay786:
    Pune
  10. Bookmonica:
    CALGARY bookmonica.com duos available! Last day here is Saturday!
  11. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  12. milfmaid69:
    bella
  13. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    🌸 Call us | 437.335.3995 🌸 Your weekend will be full of love and affection!
  14. Timbo88:
    I need my cock sucked
  15. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5
  16. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Looking for an elegant encounter? Please give us a call. We are located in Scarborough. 🌸 437.335.3995 🌸
  17. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an amazing place for Oriental massage.
  18. Kingman:
    Sunnyg what info you want
  19. sunnyg:
    Any info on Rita from Atlantis spa brampton
  20. Indian Girls:
    :heart5 HIRING ATTRACTIVE LADIES make up to 5k a month text me at 416-230-0199 with your profile picture. Peel Region Shop :heart5:heart5
  21. OnlyYouMassage:
    Give Us A Call 647-351-5058
  22. pappu987:
    Can any one share number for Goa?
  23. Bookmonica:
    Independent tonight until Jan 23rd CALGARY info at bookmonica.com
  24. Indian Girls:
    :) SOUTH INDIAN AND 2 PUNJABI GIRLS on Duty until 9pm! :heart5 Text only with your name 416-230-0199 :heart3:heart3
  25. Back in Toronto:
    Four years of Hell under trump is over, now four (more) years of Hell under biden/harris begin!

RahulSal

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest good DB near Ambarnath. I am traveling to Ambernath for some reason. Please........

Monger9009

Reaction score
Mere bhai.. i am new to this forum.. but not to mongering.. i am not even aware of the short forms used here. Stumbled upon this forum during lockdown. Party to hui hai in lockdown also.. so chill maaro.. logo ko karne do na post everyone is eagerly waiting for things to ease out.

If bars are open, how many FRs have you posted here? Of the 12 one liner posts you have put here in your lifetime starting Aug 9, not a single FR instead in August you are asking when the bars will open? And now saying bars are open since July for private sessions. Gyan nahin chahiye, FR dal tere private sessions ka.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Wazy_181

Reviewer
Reaction score
Guys just wanted to check if bars in Mira road and Dahisar area started or that are also having shutters down? Just wanted to confirm as planning to go there.

shahiste72

Reviewer
Reaction score
I used to be a frequent visitor at Baywatch OB at Dadar. Since 6 months that bar was closed.

But it has open now and I visited it yesterday. Everything near normal just that girls are very few due to non-operation of local trains.

So it seems pretty sure that NM bars will also open from next week.
Baywatch Dadar had some beautiful girls in the past.

cooldudepune

Reaction score
Went to Swagat bar yesterday evening after negotiating lot of traffic and parking woes. I was travelling from Andheri after a day session with one independent. That report for another forum maybe.

First impression, nothing close to NM bars like nightinangle, white house, rasna and others. But in these dry days, it's good enough.

Crowd: No masks on anyone, patrons and girls. Waiters/Captains were all wearing it and gloves which is good as they have high touch points. It was feeling like totally different world far away from what we living I .

Girls: some nice spinners. Got 2 girls to dance on 5 songs each. Shivani who used to work in White House. Other girl was cute, petite one and was real temptress, don't know name.

Beer: cheap compared to NM.

Music: pathetic but it's something played by patrons. Most songs were old and gham bhare.

In all good outing. Not something I am repeating in hurry though and wait for NM to open up.

Cheers

sexy_sog

Reaction score
Fr swagat

Thanks to lustking abt bar update on forum. Just left from swagat. Face some trouble to find the bar but finally got it.
Reached there around 730. Environment was good. Seems orchestra bar.
Take proper view seat. Order beer. Spend
20 mins to observe environment. There are 9 girls 2 mature rest all young. Good looking. Bong, ne, mix. Only one girl was dancing. Some people spend good amount of money. Rest just calling and giving money to girls.
I reqest one girl if she can dance she said yes. Gave 200 for saki saki song. And she start dancing. Move was killing but shes getting neouvous in middle. Gave her some money... There was one person holding mic and lip singing. People giving him money for his act. Consedring he is singing. Some requesting gazal which was irritating. Entier environment. But we have to respect everything.

Overall after lockdown good experience.

Spending
800 beer
600 girl
300 coat and waiter
50 security

Compare to new Mumbai not that much fun but. Can enjoy if u have good spending capacity. Girls here hungry for money.

People should note this.

Precoursoun of virus is nil.

One sanitizer on entrance thats it. Waiter not using mask not even gloves. They should provide sanitizer bottle on table. Customer also not wearing mask.

People should tc and note this point too.

Cheers

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Shraavan

Reviewer
Reaction score
Went to Swagat bar yesterday evening after negotiating lot of traffic and parking woes. I was travelling from Andheri after a day session with one independent. That report for another forum maybe.

First impression, nothing close to NM bars like nightinangle, white house, rasna and others. But in these dry days, it's good enough.

Crowd: No masks on anyone, patrons and girls. Waiters/Captains were all wearing it and gloves which is good as they have high touch points. It was feeling like totally different world far away from what we living I .

Girls: some nice spinners. Got 2 girls to dance on 5 songs each. Shivani who used to work in White House. Other girl was cute, petite one and was real temptress, don't know name.

Beer: cheap compared to NM.

Music: pathetic but it's something played by patrons. Most songs were old and gham bhare.

In all good outing. Not something I am repeating in hurry though and wait for NM to open up.

Cheers
No FR is complete without Damages, bro.

Ajnabee175

Reaction score
Guys, today i talked to owners/partners of bebo, maya and icon. All these are my personal contacts as i frequently visited their bars before lockdown and mostly i visited after 11 pm. As per their advice there are very less chances for belapur bars to operate this year. Most likely it will go to next year january or feb may be. But if you have good amount to spend then they can arrange pvt sessions for you.
Starnight and cabana may also have same issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kooldude11

Reaction score
Any leads on Sneha and Kishor, Mayur in Nerul?
When is it likely to start their operations??

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk