What's new
Massage Spa
VIP  massage

dance bars in navi mumbai

text or call at 416-433-8409 full body naked msge
Call: 437~333~4760 North Guelph
Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Fri Oct 23. 10am-10pm New Chinese girl Amy. 164 cm 38DD 130 Lbs and Slim Chinese Cici.
  2. red rose spa:
    NEW GIRL Tina is available Friday!!! She is a sexy young open-minded Asian beauty. 2588 Birchmount. ☎ 647-702-8800 ☎ Previously at Lafe Spa
  3. Daisy Spa:
    We have three new hot girls: Jojo, Candy & Toni. Stunning Emma is here on Friday. 900 Middlefield Road Scarboro M1V 4X1 647-342-8272
  4. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Thurs Oct 22. 11am-10pm NEW Chinese Monica 163m, 115lb, 34C.
  5. Blue Nile:
    Very convenient, exit from 401 westbound and you are here, 350B Wilson Avenue 416 398-5777 very soothing relaxation treatments by Oriental attendants
  6. hiyamickey:
    Hot girl Bobo, Lulu, Michelle, Apple, Angela @ 8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  7. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 (only text ) :heart6:scratch:heart2😘:heart6:heart2😘
  8. oasis_care:
    a very seductive lineup today... Julie , Amanda, Avni and Candy... 880 Ellesmere 416 915-9005
  9. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Angel: Sexy young girl from Vietnam and Chinese mixed;;;and Joey on Duty ☎416-800-8026
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica: Sexy Chinese MILF is known as ‘The Service Queen’ and Helen on duty. ☎416-800-8026
  11. Superior_Health:
    Wawa here for Thai massage and super slim Seline for Shiatsu treatment. 416 756-4800
  12. L_H_Health:
    Sophie at 1699a Bayview Avenue today, come and be lulled to sleep during your relaxation treatment. 416 800-3938
  13. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
  14. MagicGarden:
    Thursday at Magic Garden: Cherry and Lucy. nicee
  15. L_H_Health:
    Jenny, formerly of J&L is at 1699a Bayview Avenue today for the very best in relaxation treatment. 416 800-3938.
  16. hiyamickey:
    Hot girl Bobo, Lulu, Michelle, Apple, Angela @ 8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  17. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
  18. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    shapely, young and friendly, blonde Korean girl Crystal is here with two good to be true Tammy 647 352-1588
  19. lemon_tree:
    Young and pretty Cici today for a very nice treatment...647 348-2899
  20. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
  21. hiyamickey:
  22. Garo:
    416 781 0088 Eva ( French) and Magdalena (Greek) GOLDEN MASSAGE $30 /30 min:car FREE PARKING
  23. Kawaii Spa 574 Yonge Street 416.925.9883:
    THURSDAY: Vivian, CoCo:heart1:heart1
  24. Daisy Spa:
    Busty girls Amy and Cindy are waiting for your snake. Please slither on down. Daisy Spa 900 Middlefield Road Scarboro M1V 4X1 647-342-8272
  25. A-Spa Unionville:
    Magical hands Tina along with TLC Linda - Unit 5- 28 South Unionville Ave 647-729-6606

Lustking69

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
UPDATES : -

Visited few SBs, DBs yesterday n 99% were closed.
Had a word with bar management, they have given TENTATIVE date 20th October for SBs & 1st November for DBs.

No official notice given by Government of Maharashtra, so be patient...opening of Ladies bar is not yet confirmed, only time will tell.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Wazy_181

Reaction score
None of the SBs have started yet. I just checked Mayur and also my regular joints ... None of them has started. Yes a few of them have back door entries for VVIPs but don't have the courage of getting into anything which can wait. As checked again there is no confirmation of opening till 20th Oct. Whatever is there would only happen post 20th Oct, hence let's play a waiting game.

roger_153

Reaction score
Had some work in dombivali midc and afer reading mandar bro's escapades in kalyan SB decided to check out the SBs nearby dombivsli midc. First visited vikrant but it was closed and seemed like it has been for a long time. Next visited Shilpa just ahead. There were no customers and the counter guy was happy to see a customer walk in. Asked him about the grnd flr section and he said uske like upar se order Aana baki hai aur use liye bahut time hai. Aksed him about regular business and he said it was very bad. Did a lil chit chat with a promise to visit again next month. Thought of visiting my old fav in this part gurukripa and headed off to there . On reaching there found it has been razed to the ground. Had very fond memories of this place along with my buddies. Does anyone here have the nos. of the head waiter or the gals like swapna, Shilpa or riya? Would be greatly obliged if someone could ping me if they have it.

Reaction score
Had some work in dombivali midc and afer reading mandar bro's escapades in kalyan SB decided to check out the SBs nearby dombivsli midc. First visited vikrant but it was closed and seemed like it has been for a long time. Next visited Shilpa just ahead. There were no customers and the counter guy was happy to see a customer walk in. Asked him about the grnd flr section and he said uske like upar se order Aana baki hai aur use liye bahut time hai. Aksed him about regular business and he said it was very bad. Did a lil chit chat with a promise to visit again next month. Thought of visiting my old fav in this part gurukripa and headed off to there . On reaching there found it has been razed to the ground. Had very fond memories of this place along with my buddies. Does anyone here have the nos. of the head waiter or the gals like swapna, Shilpa or riya? Would be greatly obliged if someone could ping me if they have it.
Bhai I visited SBs at Kalyan east. Two out of four are fully operational (till 7 p.m.). No backdoor entry or things like that. 6-7 ladies were present when I had visited

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

NP66

Reaction score
A satisfying feeling though without gals.
But after dryness of 8 months a taste of fav beer in Thane. IMG_20201017_160510.jpg

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

KRISHHH

Reaction score
Bhai I visited SBs at Kalyan east. Two out of four are fully operational (till 7 p.m.). No backdoor entry or things like that. 6-7 ladies were present when I had visited

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
How are the ladies... Are all milfs and fat??? Or slim and young??.... Waiting for your reply......also Name of SBs and cumpulsory damages???

Sent from my RMX1992 using Tapatalk

Lustking69

Known Reviewer
Reaction score

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Got a call from sandip from baywatch.

He is saying navi mumbai bars getting started from 1st nov 2020.

He said police ko chai pani deke aaya, licence fees bhara, rent bhi pura dena chalu kiya hain abhi to confirm chalu hone wala hain1 se. Sir mene room music light renovation ka kam chalu kiya aaj se abhi ghar hi nikal raha hun.

When i told him i spoke with pelenty of girls they are not sure on dates as dates are getting postponed each time now. He told 1 nov is almost confirm. He is going to call all staff to leave native by 25 oct for mumbai..

So acche din aa rahe hain..... (Vikas ke bare me mat puchhna)

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

abhirocks575

Reaction score

He said police ko chai pani deke aaya, licence fees bhara, rent bhi pura dena chalu kiya hain abhi to confirm chalu hone wala hain1 se. Sir mene room music light renovation ka kam chalu kiya aaj se abhi ghar hi nikal raha hun.

When i told him i spoke with pelenty of girls they are not sure on dates as dates are getting postponed each time now. He told 1 nov is almost confirm. He is going to call all staff to leave native by 25 oct for mumbai..

Ab jab bhi chalu ho but the fact is we don't care about covid anymore. Its like jail now where we don't have freedom for anything.

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Ab jab bhi chalu ho but the fact is we don't care about covid anymore. Its like jail now where we don't have freedom for anything.
Yes we must enjoy with precautions. Travel safely. Use mask gloves. Namste to koatwala waiter stuart etc. Be with close good girls mostly whom you trust. Avoid much of physical contacts and minimise visits

anand_1981

Reaction score

I also have same news from one of the Shiravane bar.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Lustking69

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Spoke to my friend who is a partner in a high end bar in KK, he also said most probably 1st November, bars should open.

Also, I saw some renovation work being done in pubs,lounges so if they get permission to open then I don't think there's an issue in opening of SB / DB.

kevin.dz789

Reviewer
Reaction score

Bhai, do you think they will have money to renovate?

I guess they are cleaning the place.. repairs n maintenance

kevin.dz789

Reviewer
Reaction score
Spoke to my friend who is a partner in a high end bar in KK, he also said most probably 1st November, bars should open.

Also, I saw some renovation work being done in pubs,lounges so if they get permission to open then I don't think there's an issue in opening of SB / DB.

There only one high end behind the bus stop

tamannanightlover

Reaction score
Jaanu, thank you jo tum Mile kal aur daaru pilane leke gaye. Jaanu tumko dekh ke niche gila ho gaya jaanu

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M dance bars in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 5
N dance bars in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 1
P Dance Bars nearby Dahisar India Massage Reviews 22
U Captain pathetic madarchod hai India Massage Reviews 599
Jackytr Sobo dance bars India Massage Reviews 0
C Dance Bars in South Mumbai India Massage Reviews 10
S kolkata dance bars India Massage Reviews 12
R ONLY BENGALURU DANCE BAR EXPERIENCES India Massage Reviews 2
C Kalyan Dombivli Dance bar, lodges, SP, Everything India Massage Reviews 3
A dance bar status ? India Massage Reviews 455
M Bars of Mumbai India Massage Reviews 3
U Mumbai Orchestra Bars India Massage Reviews 51
VFMonger Delhi (NCR) | Whatsapp, Indies, SPs, Aunties, Threesome, MPs, Party, Clubs, Bars, Street Scenes India Massage Reviews 2883
Y Navi Mumbai Desi Young Housewife India Massage Reviews 12
U Best spa navi Mumbai India Massage Reviews 2
Y FRESH MODELS AVALIABLE (THANE & NAVI MUMBAI India Massage Reviews 25
R navi mumbai alloted India Massage Reviews 16
R Navi Mumbai lodge items India Massage Reviews 218
L INDEPENDENT GIRLS IN NAVI MUMBAI India Massage Reviews 141
U Dr. Amol Akhade Madarchod hai India Massage Reviews 2741
Aamir.navi.mum Independent Girls Navi Mumbai Only India Massage Reviews 192
H Clubs pickup joints in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 12
C Mumbai shemales India Massage Reviews 681
S North eastern / Nepali girls of Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai India Massage Reviews 53
J Spa in Navi Mumbai India Massage Reviews 3679