Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

As always you are very right and to the point. But as i spoke with few girls they told me they do go out but not via bar. Going via bar makes girls reputation bad and as soon as monger asks kotwala show entrywala girl this girl is shown to customers. So they want to hide entrywala image from bar but do meet mongers outside. Sure thier cut and income increases but they do keep entrywala i.age hidden in bar that way.

Great point @mumbai monger . I believe @Shraavan also put forth a similar argument. You guys are absolutely right.
๐Ÿ‘

Now, this would be interesting for some folks and I look forward for some insights folks.
In one of the premium OBs, I have tipped handsomely to one of the gal in one of previous visit. She was reciprocating well. Then i gave her my digits and we spoke about possibility of meet post ob hours. Now in comes a group and seems she knew some of them and I understood that am not gonna get desired results as here attention was tilting on their favour more than it was on me so I left.

Didnโ€™t recd her call as she misunderstood my leaving as sign of protest. After few days, I went again and she recognised. She was like that I lost the number as it was on sheet of paper and all. Somehow Same kind of story happened again towards end and now I was a bit disappointed but she called next day and gave some excuse. Now sheโ€™s calling again and am not sure if I should go as I dnt want to travel and spend unless there is a good chance of meeting

This particular girl is stringing you along at the moment. If she works in a premium OB and goes out with mongers, then she will certainly go out with you; but only after you spend a certain amount of money on her in the bar. Once that threshold has been reached, she will be receptive to going out with you, but again for the "right" price from her perspective.

One way to cut this long drawn process short is to ask her politely if she will meet you outside the bar in a lodge/hotel for some intimate fun. If she says yes, then ask for her price. If there are certain activities that are a "must have" for you (like DFK, BJ etc), then clarify that with her upfront.

If you can't come to an agreement, move on to the next girl. There are plenty of options in Navi mumbai.

This particular girl is stringing you along at the moment. If she works in a premium OB and goes out with mongers, then she will certainly go out with you; but only after you spend a certain amount of money on her in the bar. Once that threshold has been reached, she will be receptive to going out with you, but again for the "right" price from her perspective.

One way to cut this long drawn process short is to ask her politely if she will meet you outside the bar in a lodge/hotel for some intimate fun. If she says yes, then ask for her price. If there are certain activities that are a "must have" for you (like DFK, BJ etc), then clarify that with her upfront.

If you can't come to an agreement, move on to the next girl. There are plenty of options in Navi mumbai.

Yeah sounds cool. I would probably meet her sometime in this week for coffee. Will pop this question out. She looked glamorous but once I spoke with her over call, interaction was less than impressive really. I wouldnโ€™t wanna spend more than a certain sum as there was no sophistication which a premium OB gal should have and talk was also not GFE. It was very mechanical. I think sheโ€™s already expecting that question. Usually, I prefer to take OB chicks out couple of times before approaching to main menu. Just for the fun of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pri if u was able to leave this addiction than better donโ€™t return in this Mayaajaal.

But Dimaag mein aur Dil mein abhi bhi Nasha hai to Welcome to this JANNAT....

Only one line from my side....

In his shayaari Rahat Indori Sahaab has termed GIRL as DUNIYA....

His shaayri...

โ€œBulati hai magar jaane ka nahi,yeh DUNIYA haiโ€.......

But according to me bulati hai to jaane ka but donโ€™t have expectations from them....

From my side the girl is duniya and my line will be ( not my original kahin se copy ki hai bus thoda change kiya and u all know that from where the original line is from..)

โ€œ Is DUNIYA mein kya leker aaye they,

Aur kya leker jaaoge..

Jo kisi aur ki thi kal, Aaj teri hai....,

Kal kisi aur ki Hogi.........โ€

So Enjoy your Mongering Life....

MP
I would like to add Rahat Indori's sher depicting the situation of us mongers

เค…เคฌ เค•เคนเคพเค เคขเฅ‚เคขเคจเฅ‡ เคœเคพเค“เค—เฅ‡ เคนเคฎเคพเคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคพเคคเคฟเคฒ

เค†เคช เคคเฅ‹ เฅ˜เคคเฅเคฒ เค•เคพ เค‡เคฒเฅ›เคพเคฎ เคนเคฎเฅ€เค‚ เคชเคฐ เคฐเค– เคฆเฅ‹

I donot know WHY DB girl give gift. If the gift is bought from her own CC.

I was of the opinion that they get gift from one Murga and give it to other.

Any idea friend.

BR

Nav
There is a saying in marathi that the girl "Awala deun kawala ghete".
It means she will give you a gift and milk you for an amount that you would not have imagined spending on her before. Any self respecting person would like to reciprocate with a costlier gift and they know that. In addition they have many new occasions for receiving gifts and would subtly demand iphone 11 pro Max by telling how her best friend was gifted one by her regular. One 18 year old nubile nymphet, whom I thought was innocent to the ways of the OB world, told me that her test to guess if the man really loved her was that he would gift her an iphone (latest) :D

Weird thing happenning with me
A girl says she canโ€™t come for entry from bar but says she is willing to come out in the afternoon in nearby by lodge
Dick say cheap pussy and extra service but brain say some sort of trap
What should i do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can go, I don't think it is a trap. The reason some girls do that are for two reasons. One, the bar cuts a huge commission from them. Say if you pay 7k, the girl gets 3k or even 2k after deductions by bar and lodge. Secondly, once the girl gets picked up from the bar, the waiters and managers push her to go with customers even if she does not want to. Hence, some girls go out selectively with guests she is comfortable with and earns more on her terms.

It means she will give you a gift and milk you for an amount that you would not have imagined spending on her before. Any self respecting person would like to reciprocate with a costlier gift and they know that. In addition they have many new occasions for receiving gifts and would subtly demand iphone 11 pro Max by telling how her best friend was gifted one by her regular. One 18 year old nubile nymphet, whom I thought was innocent to the ways of the OB world, told me that her test to guess if the man really loved her was that he would gift her an iphone (latest) :D
Tine AAWLA dila tar tila tya badlyat KAIRYA CHINCHA nakki khayla lavoo

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

This
Just Wondering , how many iphones these girls will gather..๐Ÿค”

Doesnโ€™t remember the incidence happened with @nav1980.
If this the same girl than run away....

But I still believe bar wali apna sabkuch de degi
SABKUCH

Lekin kisi ko fasane ke liye Monetary Investment nahi karegi.....

Hardly if the girl is too much cunning than she will only invest 20 to 30 percent of the money on the Guy ( Bakra) which she received from him( uske chance bhi minimum hai)

They donโ€™t have courage like us to INVEST and wait for the RETURNS.

They donโ€™t invest as Sometime Investment Fails....

They only invest their TIME EMOTION AND BODY and if the investment is bad than their is nothing to loose for them...
Unka Roz ka hai

Only these girls are safe in India in current scenario of banking conditions as they keep all their money in home or change it in gold or some assets...

MP

@ MP,
U r right the girl is same, with whom I had incidence last year.

I raised this topic in the forum because it was totally out of way thing came to me. Getting gift from that girl is very frequent practically once a quarter. I always used to believe that she would have got the gift for their brother and the same had been routed to me. But this time it took me by surprise, so I raised this issue with all forum member.

I know how was saved last year, hence will not try to make mistakes again.

@ MP,
U r right the girl is same, with whom I had incidence last year.

I raised this topic in the forum because it was totally out of way thing came to me. Getting gift from that girl is very frequent practically once a quarter. I always used to believe that she would have got the gift for their brother and the same had been routed to me. But this time it took me by surprise, so I raised this issue with all forum member.

I know how was saved last year, hence will not try to make mistakes again.

As per I understand OL bro post you was asked by her to have a Baby with her....
Really Scary
Just ignore that bi@@@ and try to avoid visiting that bar.

As far I understand the girl want baby and presenting u gifts she might be A bengali girl.

I have posted abt these girls in my earlier post.

If she is bong run away bhai otherwise u will ruined by her.

If she is Agra girl than either Kabr ( Taj) or Mental Aslyum will be waiting for her Aashiq.

Generally Marwadi and Punjabi girls didnโ€™t have that Patience and art to keep their client for a long run but some girls are exceptional

Mallus are most aunties so no one will fall for them.....

Didnโ€™t even think they belong or like people of your category.
They are happy with Driver Waiter Manager Pimps and choose them as their life partner ( harsh but its reality ).

MP

So, after my first visit to Kapil Kinara Bar in Diwali, finally got chance to monger after so many months as wife has gone to her native place.
Mayur FR :-
After first ever visit to an OB/ DB, this was my first ever visit to a SB. Thanks to loads of information shared on the forum, could easily zero in on Mayur for my first ever SB visit.
Took an auto from Sanpada station and asked him to take me to Sector 5. He asked sector 5 madhe kuthe, I said to Mayur ahe na Bar tikde. He smiled and took me to the Bar. It was around 3 pm. Got down, there was no one at the door. So first went few steps ahead of the bar and again returned back๐Ÿ˜‚. Finally found courage and walked towards the door then suddenly the muchchad watchman came out of nowhere and smiled and said, khup diwsani ikade ( I said BC pahilyanda aloy ikde ) Gave him 30 bucks and he was happy. Entered the bar and everything was dark with little lights on. The waiter switched on the lights and went to that direction, chose a seat that I found comfortable and sat down. The waiter came and asked what would you have asked for tuborg classic beer. He was quick to bring it. Some girls started coming and chose one girl which I found ok. When she came near me she was not that good looking . Her name was Seema. Still started enjoying her service as she was cooperative. Squeezed her titties and she started rubbing my Johnny. Kissed her boobies , neck , grabbed her ass and rubbed her pussy from outside. After few minutes, she started bakchodi boni karo, drink mangao - Breezer mere liye. I said will give you 500 bucks just give service otherwise take this 200 bucks and leave. She said aisa kyun karte ho service dungi na achchi 500 do aur achchi service dungi. Man to Kar raha tha use bhaga dun lekin for bhi usko bithaya enjoyed her boobies for some more and she continued rubbing my dick. After some time got bored of her and asked her to go and bring Liza. She went inside and came back empty handed, said Liza nahi aayi. Asked for Reena , same reply; Laxmi - same ayi nahi. Saw one okayish girl still better than Seema asked Seema to bring her. She said woh nayi hai bulaun Kya. I said yes call her. She came she was still better than Seema but ok ok. Her name was Shehnaz. She was more cooperative , her bra was loose and gave easy access to her boobs. Squeezed , kissed those soft boobies to my heart's content, she rubbed my Johnny and kept on rubbing and couldn't control myself and came within my pants, embarrassed! She said washroom hoke aao. Went and cleaned myself up. After returning she started nakhra cold drink pilao na, I said share my beer; main daru nahi piti , juice pilao na! Usko bhi thodi der bithaya aur usko bola ye lo 500 aur kisi aur ko bhejo. She said mere friend ko bulati Hun. At that time one sexy girl in Sari was sitting on the next table. I wanted to make her sit. But, shehnaz called her friend , boli dekh to lo pasand nahi ayi to mat bithao. She was milf types, name was Payal. But my eyes were set on the girl with Sari. I gave Payal Boni (100 RS) and said next time bithaunga. Asked Shehnaz to go , she parted with a tight hug and kiss on cheeks. Called the sexy girl in Sari. She was wearing Red sari and looking hot in it. Her name was Shonali. She was wearing a padded bra which was too tight. Still managed to put my hand inside and played with her titties, moved my hand all over her bare tummy and back, grabbed her ass, she played with Johnny. This continued for 25-30 mins and again same story, she asked for beer, I said next time abhi Jana hai. In the meantime Liza came and shook hands , I didn't give boni samza hi nahi :), she said specially tumhare liye idhar ayi customer chodke, I said tuze hi toh bulaya tha pehle next time baithenge sath me. She said ok! Captain came and asked sir aur ek beer laun kya, I said no thanks bill Lao. Played with Shonali's boobies for some more time and paid the bill - 600 bucks for a beer. Tipped waiter 100 and Captain 200 ( by mistake) while leaving saw 2 more beauties in Sari. While leaving the muchdad again asked for money, I paid him 20 bucks and said andar jaate waqt diya that na. He smiled and said thank you Sahab. When I came out 2 log scooty pe aaye , might be someone from forum. Got weird looks from a guy and an auntie living nearby๐Ÿ˜…. Called for an auto and left satisfied.

Overall a good experience for a first time SB visit, thanks to numerous info available on the forum.
Time spent :- 1.5 hours
Damages :- 1600 to 3 girls
600 beer
350 Tips
I paid 500 for 30 mins that's extra but denied for drinks to the girls. Please guide me if any mistakes I've done.
Sorry for the lengthy FR.
Regards,
Hardikkk

Last edited:
So, after my first visit to Kapil Kinara Bar in Diwali, finally got chance to monger after so many months as wife has gone to her native place.
Mayur FR :-
After first ever visit to an OB/ DB, this was my first ever visit to a SB. Thanks to loads of information shared on the forum, could easily zero in on Mayur for my first ever SB visit.
Took an auto from Sanpada station and asked him to take me to Sector 5. He asked sector 5 madhe kuthe, I said to Mayur ahe na Bar tikde. He smiled and took me to the Bar. It was around 3 pm. Got down, there was no one at the door. So first went few steps ahead of the bar and again returned back. Finally found courage and walked towards the door then suddenly the muchchad watchman came out of nowhere and smiled and said, khup diwsani ikade ( I said BC pahilyanda aloy ikde ) Gave him 30 bucks and he was happy. Entered the bar and everything was dark with little lights on. The waiter switched on the lights and went to that direction, chose a seat that I found comfortable and sat down. The waiter came and asked what would you have asked for tuborg classic beer. He was quick to bring it. Some girls started coming and chose one girl which I found ok. When she came near me she was not that good looking . Her name was Seema. Still started enjoying her service as she was cooperative. Squeezed her titties and she started rubbing my Johnny. Kissed her boobies , neck , grabbed her ass and rubbed her pussy from outside. After few minutes, she started bakchodi boni karo, drink mangao - Breezer mere liye. I said will give you 500 bucks just give service otherwise take this 200 bucks and leave. She said aisa kyun karte ho service dungi na achchi 500 do aur achchi service dungi. Man to Kar raha tha use bhaga dun lekin for bhi usko bithaya enjoyed her boobies for some more and she continued rubbing my dick. After some time got bored of her and asked her to go and bring Liza. She went inside and came back empty handed, said Liza nahi aayi. Asked for Reena , same reply; Laxmi - same ayi nahi. Saw one okayish girl still better than Seema asked Seema to bring her. She said woh nayi hai bulaun Kya. I said yes call her. She came she was still better than Seema but ok ok. Her name was Shehnaz. She was more cooperative , her bra was loose and gave easy access to her boobs. Squeezed , kissed those soft boobies to my heart's content, she rubbed my Johnny and kept on rubbing and couldn't control myself and came within my pants, embarrassed! She said washroom hoke aao. Went and cleaned myself up. After returning she started nakhra cold drink pilao na, I said share my beer; main daru nahi piti , juice pilao na! Usko bhi thodi der bithaya aur usko bola ye lo 500 aur kisi aur ko bhejo. She said mere friend ko bulati Hun. At that time one sexy girl in Sari was sitting on the next table. I wanted to make her sit. But, shehnaz called her friend , boli dekh to lo pasand nahi ayi to mat bithao. She was milf types, name was Payal. But my eyes were set on the girl with Sari. I gave Payal Boni (100 RS) and said next time bithaunga. Asked Shehnaz to go , she parted with a tight hug and kiss on cheeks. Called the sexy girl in Sari. She was wearing Red sari and looking hot in it. Her name was Shonali. She was wearing a padded bra which was too tight. Still managed to put my hand inside and played with her titties, moved my hand all over her bare tummy and back, grabbed her ass, she played with Johnny. This continued for 25-30 mins and again same story, she asked for beer, I said next time abhi Jana hai. In the meantime Liza came and shook hands , I didn't give boni samza hi nahi :), she said specially tumhare liye idhar ayi customer chodke, I said tuze hi toh bulaya tha pehle next time baithenge sath me. She said ok! Captain came and asked sir aur ek beer laun kya, I said no thanks bill Lao. Played with Shonali's boobies for some more time and paid the bill - 600 bucks for a beer. Tipped waiter 100 and Captain 200 ( by mistake) while leaving saw 2 more beauties in Sari. While leaving the muchdad again asked for money, I paid him 20 bucks and said andar jaate waqt diya that na. He smiled and said thank you Sahab. When I came out 2 log scooty pe aaye , might be someone from forum. Got weird looks from a guy and an auntie living nearby. Called for an auto and left satisfied.

Overall a good experience for a first time SB visit, thanks to numerous info available on the forum.
Time spent :- 1.5 hours
Damages :- 1600 to 3 girls
600 beer
350 Tips
I paid 500 for 30 mins that's extra but denied for drinks to the girls. Please guide me if any mistakes I've done.
Sorry for the lengthy FR.
Regards,
Hardikkk
Fabulous experience on first session. Log yaha years of experience pe bhi galtiyaan karte hain. Seems you read for long and understood most things. Sure try another sbs and low end dbs. Ping sb emperor lk69 for more details.

Fabulous experience on first session. Log yaha years of experience pe bhi galtiyaan karte hain. Seems you read for long and understood most things. Sure try another sbs and low end dbs. Ping sb emperor lk69 for more details.

Thanks Bhai๐Ÿ˜€
Actually I don't get much time to monger as I do 9-5 office job and then all the time is dedicated to wife๐Ÿ˜…. I've visited lots of Indies and spas before marriage. Now, I somehow manage to visit spas during working hours itself๐Ÿ˜…. I've been reading this thread since long and enjoy reading juicy FR's, skillful writing by senior members. Have shifted to Navi Mumbai last year and got first chance to Visit DB last Diwali when wife went home๐Ÿ˜‚. After the visit to Kapil Kinara got more addicted to this thread and read it daily. Now, the opportunity came once again when wife has gone at her parents. Grabbed the opportunity and utilized all the information on this forum plus applied my past experience of Indies and spas. Have got time till Friday to enjoy the DB/ SBs .
Yes, I had pinged Lustking69 bro for some info regarding Mayur but seems he was offline. Tomorrow Mayur is going to open around 4 and girls will be coming around 5. Will see, Sneha is also on my mind and one low end DB for some close dance and groping. Any monger bro willing to join ping me.
Regards,
Hardikkk

Yup seems fair. Could have asked Seema ( the first girl) to leave early and paid less but couldn't at that time. Next time will make everything clear at the starting itself.
A general rule of thumb when it comes to paying girls in SBs -> use Rs100 per 10 minutes as a benchmark. So Rs500 should get you around 50 minutes of fun. If a girl is exceptionally good to you, then of course you can include an additional tip.

Another thing, there is no need to tip that muchchad watchman ("Patil") while entering. Even while leaving, 20 bucks is more than enough for him. BTW he greets every monger with the same familiarity as if he has known us all our lives.
๐Ÿคฃ

You did very well for a first timer at an SB. Hope you have fun over the next few days
๐Ÿ‘

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 26th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ CHERRY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  8. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely๐Ÿ’“ladies๐Ÿ’‡ Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica ๐Ÿ›ฃ 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds ๐Ÿ“žโ˜Ž 905-597-8880 โ˜Ž
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  10. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  11. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐ŸŒนPhoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ3 girls every day ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐNew girl today Kittyโค๏ธpetite and sexy skin๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนProfessional table shower body scrub๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good๐Ÿ‘ deep Deep Tissue Massage ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  13. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  21. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  22. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 25th , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†•NAT ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜˜- A young vibrant sexy girl
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  34. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿงง๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ€„๏ธNew Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30๐Ÿงง๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ€„๏ธGET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ โœ…๐Ÿ‘Œ$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Feeโœ…๐Ÿ‘Œ โœ…๐Ÿ‘Œ$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Feeโœ…๐Ÿ‘Œ โœ…๐Ÿ‘Œ*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  35. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนSamantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  39. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  40. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  43. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  46. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  47. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  49. alram89:
    Mississauga
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
Back