Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

You’re already a waste product of Doctor. He raped your mom when she visited him for checkup.
Not going to reveal my future wife’s name? Kitna dhamkayega, kuch kar k bhi to dikha.

It seems no effort from doctor to fuck your wife as she was already with a spread leg. Soon you will changing diapers for doctor's baby. Lol

Hit a bunch of places last night - Kishor, Deepika, Mayur, Deepika again and then Heaven 6. Started out pretty late after having a few drinks in a regular bar in Nerul, around 10 ish. Totally unplanned scenes.

Kishor was damn crowded, couldn't get two tables as was with a friend so went to Deepika which was quite dead - as in a many girls but not too many patrons or any dancing. Proceeded to Mayur - which was just about closing for the day. Made Shivani sit for precisely 15 mins - nice rack, typical WG persona. There were hardly any girls as they were almost closing. Was suggesting me to take her for entry post closing which wasn't a bad idea but I'm not usually keen on FS since with WGs its usually a 50-50 in terms of experience - cannot deal with fake moans. Didn't mention her charges despite asking her a few times. Overall good girl, but greedy (which is totally okay) was asking for 500 for barely 15 mins and ordered a juice which was some 400ish. Obviously didn't give, gave 200 but took 300 saying future rapport etc. A fool and his money are parted easily, but a drunk fool is well, we all know how that goes. Skipped the entry part and took her number. Friend sat with some other bird who was quite bad - had some fancy Catholic name tho.

Damage: 300 Girl, 150 waiter and coatwala, 940 juice + whisky (one peg), 50 door guy.

Was trying to catch a rick near that Juinagar station road outside Mayur when was approached by some street hookers. One of them was actually comparable to Mayur birds which I'm not sure if it's a good thing or bad.

Headed back to Kishor around 11, it was closing so headed to Deepika. Gotta love the accessibility of Shiravane. Now Deepika was buzzing, quite a few hotties. Some really nice slim girls with great midriffs and backless blouses. Some girls seemed too young tho, which was a bit concerning from an LE standpoint. But overall good vibe. A fight broke out between some patrons when I went to the loo, which was quite a scene. Typical Bombay type fight, all talk, nothing really happening. Lots of commotion - loved it.

A chunk of people left post that so bar became a bit empty. Waiter got the bill so left for Heaven 6 later. Was a quite a scene when the bar closed, not inconspicuous at all with all the girls and rickshaws right in the middle of the road around post midnight. Gotta love New Bombay - Ekdum bindaas chalu hai sab. Damage don't remember - 3 beers and tips.

Heaven 6 - I'm quite certain by now that I personally don't enjoy OBs as much, only my second visit - but not seedy enough and lack the vibe of these typical dance bars. Also all that brightness hurts my eyes. Some of the chicks were model material tho - hotties. Good vibe - lots of patrons showering money, girls dancing etc. Was there till about 3 am. 3 more beers and tips for 3 waiters and coatwalas. One of the waiter wanted a tip twice and was saying some crap about not making enough money etc but was too drunk to really understand much by then, ignored him. Left for home, drank till morning - so today became a leave.

Overall Kishor and Deepika look promising for a repeat and also Mayur. But the SBs weren't as dark as I thought they would be - still quite bright to really fondle etc. Also learnt a bit by observation about the dance bar girl eye contact game. It's so predictable and funny. I wish normal girls worked liked that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
You made me remember my old days.
Ohhh.. I miss New Mumbai!!

Too many girls claiming to be 'shaadi nai hia' in savali...
I did not understand that statement of yours "shaadi nai hia".
Are those girls implying that they are virgins and hence charge a premium? Please clarify/elaborate when you have a moment.

Are those girls implying that they are virgins and hence charge a premium? Please clarify/elaborate when you have a moment.
Means Shadi nahi hua. Not married. Doesn’t mean they are virgin. Seems like a new way of promoting oneself in bars.

Bhai, brreaking the seal is called as "Shaadi nahi hua" in their terminology. They claim they are seal packs.

FR sneha - Rubina

Reached there around 2 30 ... Had a 90 before reaching there .. ordered an red bull and chilly chicken asked for Rubina

1 hr of DFk, Fondling, Fingering paid her 800
200 for coat walas 850 for drinks

Left now ...

Not good in writting FR's please bare my writting skills

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Hey where is this sneha located and is she the same rubina with a tattoo?

Just sharing a personal experience or story which is much related to current scenario of forum.
Each story teaches a lesson and in this story the leason is A Monkey get a benefit in fight of two cats.

All my stories which I share are SATYAKATHA.
It may seems MANOHAR KAHANIYAN but the member who personally know me will agree with my stories.

So back to the point.
Here the story is of my friend who is A Gentleman type of person and who never trouble other girls ( like staffs and other who depends on him) but only choose professional girls for sex , may it be db/ob girls or indies.
But he have a crush on a girl who is his staff.
Believe me she is more than the beautiful girl.
But as a gentleman he never approached her or touched her improperly in office.

She love one guy and he work in some other firm ( A very popular stock broking firm)

He gained promotion and he started ignoring this girl day by day.

Now this girl is desperate for this boy.

She applied for the higher post in this guy office and got selected.

But the problem arrives that this stock broking need guarantee letter fron otger Registered stock broking firm to provide this girl the post she desire.

As she work in my friend office so he can only take guarantee and can provide the letter required.

On last Saturday the Girl invited my friend to a restaurant for her birthday party but she didn’t informed him that there will be only two person in that party that is him and her.

When my friend reached restaurant he understood all thing.
Ghar baithe lottery ko kaun chodta hai.

They both drink at party and she offered her a night to him for guarantee letter( she know that he will not give her letter till he gain something from her)

Finalyy they went to hotel room and my friend got what he want from her.

He gave her letter on Monday and in a day or two she will be appointed in higher post than her bf in that broking house.

In this story of revenge and fight everyone is looser.

1) The girl loose her morality
2)The bf loose her faith and have to face trouble in future working under her.
3) My friend is ultimate winner and happy to get what he want but he will suffer from this incident in future. He have tasted now a innocent girl and he now know difference in sleeping with an ordinary girl and whore ( sher ke muh khoon lag jaye to aadmkhor ho jaata hai)
Now the other girl staff and dependent girl will suffer in future for that girl deed..

In fight and revenge
No one is winner bhai log.

People often mistake between GRIEF AND WAR.

In usless fight no one is winner
But in war there is a winner.

When a mistress fight with wife of A Man she destroys peace of Husband Wife herself children Parents and destroy whole family and no one is winner .

But if a country make A War with another country than the country who is looser in war suffer but the winner country’s Politician Military and Economy get power.

So a war by words cannot be termed as REAL WAR.
Its only satisfy an individual ego destroying peace surrounding him/her.

Bhai log do mongering
Find new gems
Post Frs

Happy Mongering

MP

Last edited:
Just sharing a personal experience or story which is much related to current scenario of forum.
Each story teaches a lesson and in this story the leason is A Monkey get a benefit in fight of two cats.

All my stories which I share are SATYAKATHA.
It may seems MANOHAR KAHANIYAN but the member who personally know me will agree with my stories.

So back to the point.
Here the story is of my friend who is A Gentleman type of person and who never trouble other girls ( like staffs and other who depends on him) but only choose professional girls for sex , may it be db/ob girls or indies.
But he have a crush on a girl who is his staff.
Believe me she is more than the beautiful girl.
But as a gentleman he never approached her or touched her improperly in office.

She love one guy and he work in some other firm ( A very popular stock broking firm)

He gained promotion and he started ignoring this girl day by day.

Now this girl is desperate for this boy.

She applied for the higher post in this guy office and got selected.

But the problem arrives that this stock broking need guarantee letter fron otger Registered stock broking firm to provide this girl the post she desire.

As she work in my friend office so he can only take guarantee and can provide the letter required.

On last Saturday the Girl invited my friend to a restaurant for her birthday party but she didn’t informed him that there will be only two person in that party that is him and her.

When my friend reached restaurant he understood all thing.
Ghar baithe lottery ko kaun chodta hai.

They both drink at party and she offered her a night to him for guarantee letter( she know that he will not give her letter till he gain something from her)

Finalyy they went to hotel room and my friend got what he want from her.

He gave her letter on Monday and in a day or two she will be appointed in higher post than her bf in that broking house.

In this story of revenge and fight everyone is looser.

1) The girl loose her morality
2)The bf loose her faith and have to face trouble in future working under her.
3) My friend is ultimate winner and happy to get what he want but he will suffer from this incident in future. He have tasted now a innocent girl and he now know difference in sleeping with an ordinary girl and whore ( sher ke muh khoon lag jaye to aadmkhor ho jaata hai)
Now the other girl staff and dependent girl will suffer in future for that girl deed..

In fight and revenge
No one is winner bhai log.

People often mistake between GRIEF AND WAR.

In usless fight no one is winner
But in war there is a winner.

When a mistress fight with wife of A Man she destroys peace of Husband Wife herself children Parents and destroy whole family and no one is winner .

But if a country make A War with another country than the country who is looser in war suffer but the winner country’s Politician Military and Economy get power.

So a war by words cannot be termed as REAL WAR.
Its only satisfy an individual ego destroying peace surrounding him/her.

Bhai log do mongering
Find new gems
Post Frs

Happy Mongering

MP
Forum is going through tough time once again. After plenty of seniors gone new one did surface and forum had taken little pace but again some fights have made sure new ones had vanished ones again. Sure forum will continue but its gonna take time. Your quotes would surely help forum revive.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Kisi ne mera photo dekh kar “humans of dance bar” kaha tha!
meri human kahani likhungi har hafte.
aaj main Thane main huin akeli aur bachche mere goadmain, lekin Main Chandigarh sehuin. Jattni huin aur jatt log ka attitude leke jiti huin. Mera baap police Main tha aur mummy ghar pe. Jab main 16 saal ki thi tab meri shadi huin. Mera pati army me tha driver karke, lekin mera nasib aisa ki woh off hogaya. Lekin marnese pahile usane baccha diya mujhe. Main 16 Sal ki thi tab mera ladka hua.
Mera daddy bhi retire hoga ya, woh saal. Tabhi hamare pahechan ki ek auntie ne kaha ki Mumbai Main kaam hain mall main kam karogi. saath Main chalo. Maine socha jake dekh te hain Kya hoga.
lekin auntiene mujhe Mumbai Laya aur Santacruz Golibar area laya aur waha ke baar Main bheja. Main bahot Dar gayi woh sab dekh ke. Woh auntie mujhe marti thi. Woh din main bar raat ko 2-3 baje tak chalata tha.
roj bar main jaana, dance karna, collections auntie ko dena aur maar khana yeh thi meri jindagi. Mera baccha bhi nahi tha saath Main mere un Dino. Aur kahani agale hafte likhegi Main.

Kisi ne mera photo dekh kar “humans of dance bar” kaha tha!
meri human kahani likhungi har hafte.
aaj main Thane main huin akeli aur bachche mere goadmain, lekin Main Chandigarh sehuin. Jattni huin aur jatt log ka attitude leke jiti huin. Mera baap police Main tha aur mummy ghar pe. Jab main 16 saal ki thi tab meri shadi huin. Mera pati army me tha driver karke, lekin mera nasib aisa ki woh off hogaya. Lekin marnese pahile usane baccha diya mujhe. Main 16 Sal ki thi tab mera ladka hua.
Mera daddy bhi retire hoga ya, woh saal. Tabhi hamare pahechan ki ek auntie ne kaha ki Mumbai Main kaam hain mall main kam karogi. saath Main chalo. Maine socha jake dekh te hain Kya hoga.
lekin auntiene mujhe Mumbai Laya aur Santacruz Golibar area laya aur waha ke baar Main bheja. Main bahot Dar gayi woh sab dekh ke. Woh auntie mujhe marti thi. Woh din main bar raat ko 2-3 baje tak chalata tha.
roj bar main jaana, dance karna, collections auntie ko dena aur maar khana yeh thi meri jindagi. Mera baccha bhi nahi tha saath Main mere un Dino. Aur kahani agale hafte likhegi Main.
Voice post ka option ho to wo daalo to shaayad log vishwaas kare tum pe aur tumhari baaton pe

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Voice post ka option ho to wo daalo to shaayad log vishwaas kare tum pe aur tumhari baaton pe

Kisi ko Vishwas ho ya na ho usase mujhe koi Farak nahi padta! Mera pyaar wala nahi karta mujhpe Vishwas sahebji abhi to, ab bas uske liye Jina hain aur marna hain.
aap ko sach nahi lagta to koi film ki story samaz lo.Aapki marji hain ji.

Lazy in writing so I am not putting FR for each n every visits.

This is two days back...went in regular bar in Kalyan where FS is available for every time...All available are not fkble hence limited to 2-3 having Good assets n attitude. Ordered beer n asked him to call my regular...straight cleared her what I need ...She asked me "fugga hai Kya" ?...Told her to arrange as I did not carry always due to obvious reason. After sipping some beer , started to suck her boonies, dfkd n fingered her....she also got charged and sluded her panty n jeans up to knee level then I did the same. She inserted my tool and sit on the tool facing her back to me...it was good feeling...then started to stroke deep inside....pumped her in same position for some time till I cummed...It was nice fk as usual and economical too.

Damages : 2300 all included
Which bar bhai?

Seniors please advise, how much is ideal amount to pay a girl of db like Rajmahal etc. For keeping her on 'Pagaar' (fixed amount). She will be go to dance bar but outside she will be exclusive for me and not go for entry with other one.

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  3. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  18. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  36. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  38. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
Back