What's new
VIP  massage
Massage Spa

dance bars in navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Yumi: Chinese-Japanese mixed and Liya on duty ☎416-800-8026
  2. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki Taiwanese :::She young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples Coco Amazing E Cup and Table shower queen Helen. ☎416-800-8026
  3. EliteSpa:
    YUKI and ADA @ Elite Spa 26-4820 Sheppard Ave. East. Can't decide? Try both :)
  4. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Mon Sept 28. Young CBC Tracy and Slim Chinese Cici.
  5. Superior_Health:
    Young looking Rose and gorgeous Lola offering the very best in relaxation treatment 416 756-4800
  6. hiyamickey:
    NEW girl Suki, NEW young beautiful girl Dara, hot young beautiful Vietnamese girl Tina, friendly and good massage Nancy, sweet and super friendly Rose and petite Ella @ 8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  7. oceanaspa_brampton:
    :heart4:heart4 2 Indian sexies are in Priya and Ella 👅 Text or Whatsapp to book appointment only 416-230-0199 :):)
  8. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
  9. oasis_care:
    Candy, Julie and Erika.... 416 915-9005
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki Taiwanese :::She young and very sexy: She has perky melons with long nipples Coco Amazing E Cup and Table shower queen Helen. ☎416-800-8026
  11. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
  12. hiyamickey:
    NEW girl Suki, NEW young beautiful girl Dara, hot young beautiful Vietnamese girl Tina, friendly and good massage Nancy, sweet and super friendly Rose and petite Ella @ 8099 Weston Road unit #7 ☎2896571666
  13. Aqua Health Centre:
    We have new girl today named Jenny. You will love her outgoing personality and amazing bodily features. 1729 Bloor Street West. ☎☎ 647.343.6851 ☎☎
  14. Garo:
    416 781 0088 EVA(French), MARIA( Trinidad), Magdalena(Greek) MASSAGE $30/60 min /2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/FREE PARKING:car
  15. red rose spa:
    Tara + Sofiya have big curves. 2588 Birchmount Rd, Scarborough, M1T 2M5 ☎☎☎ 647-702-8800 ☎☎☎
  16. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 ANGEL🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸647-351-5058
  17. Daisy Spa:
    Jessica and Yoyo are awaiting your visit. Both are very slender doll-like Oriental princesses full of desire. Visit today! ☎ 647-342-8272
  18. L_H_Health:
    Sophie is here now offering the very best in relaxation treatment 416 800-3938
  19. TOS88:
    https://massageplanet.net/classifieds/full-vip-experience-with-sexy-exotic-colombian-karla🍑-💦💋.34932
  20. TOS88:
    💦💦💋 FULL VIP EXPERIENCE With Sexy Exotic Colombian Karla🍑 @ TOUCH OF SILK ON THE QUEENSWAY!!!! CALL NOW 647-348-4845 💦💦💋
  21. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
  22. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
  23. nanchyka:
  24. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
  25. Ambition Spa:
    ♡★♡ Well Reviewed Massage + NEW Attendants at Ambition Spa in Cambridge 9am-9pm ❤ CALL 519-650-8001 or WALK IN :) ♡★♡

CaptainPathetic

Reviewer
Reaction score
I liked your 2nd n 3nd.. I'll implement it.

Thanks!

Between i have seen mongers dancing with ob girls apart from ramesh, i posted it few days ago, i saw a guy lifting a girl who did have looks. She sat on his hands for like 10secs.. It was meghraj n the girl has aishwarya wala eyes/ lenses n is fair, straight hair. Also, bum is wider than chest probably 34 28 36

I probably saw her in kinara db before in meghraj ob, i don't remember exactly.

I'm of an opinion that u can dance with the girl as long as she is fine n as long as ur paying.

Cheers
I made Maria dance. I incorrectly said Mahi in one of my previous posts. I have pic of Mahi I think. Will share when I will write FR on Meghraj.

I had seen a guy standing and girl was dancing with him. But he was just standing and holding her hands.

I haven’t seen guys dancing in Heaven 6.
Ramesh and Meghraj OB guys were standing and dancing. Rest OB’s I am not sure.

kevin.dz789

Reviewer
Reaction score
1. I don’t dance with girls. Just make them dance. In OB one cant dance with girl anyways, unless it’s Ramesh OB or similar. But it’s limited too. Some patrons stand and dance. The guy literally just stands and moves hands and stuff, no actual dance. But this works well usually on slow songs.

2. Bhai, if you pay girls for dance the waiters don’t pester you for drinks. They do ask for next drink but if we say no, they are usually fine. I enjoy dances more than drinking, so I don’t concentrate on drinks when in bars.

3. I don’t say no for girls drinks if I am interested in the girl. Few more bucks doesn’t make any difference to me. What I would do is cut down on number of visits to bars, but give what girls wants whenever I go to bars.
I'm again sorry for asking too many questions,

A weird question,

When you say, u concentrate on dance/ girl, you must be smiling/ giving some expressions. What are those expressions?

I wanted to know if i can look at girl from "hawas k ankhe" if i can scan her top to bottom while she dances.

As some girls would reciprocate n some would run away.

Once i was scanning a girl in star city, it was time to start the ob n end of db,

I was waiting for ob so that i get more cash.

I scanned the girl n signed her to pose for me, n she did, later she didn't.. Then i started paying her n i had more fun.. She was wearing red saree.. Plumpy figure. I paid her some what 500..

Another day, in sona ob there a thin n fair girl, i was highly drunk n i could see doubled, this girl happened to stand in frunt of me, my head was shaking being drunk n she thought I'm siging her, she changed her place (here, i am drunk but u wont realize That i am until i open my mouth or i walk, u cant judge whether i see doubled or normal bcoz i am sitting quiet)

So the question is can i hold her kamar n scan her in DB?

Cheers

Kev

CaptainPathetic

Reviewer
Reaction score

A weird question,

When you say, u concentrate on dance/ girl, you must be smiling/ giving some expressions. What are those expressions?

I wanted to know if i can look at girl from "hawas k ankhe" if i can scan her top to bottom while she dances.

Cheers

Kev
My expressions are usually a soft smile on my face and watch her dance. I usually see the girls face, boobs and Kamar.

I also watch like a pervert. It was so much that Aarushi once had to ask me to watch somewhere else too.

Again bro, if you are paying the girl and making her dance, it doesn’t matter which part of her body we notice. She will stay to earn her money. If you aren’t paying and just watching, then it may be an issue.

In low end DB you can hold her kamar. Do you remember themonger had said I was biting Rubina’s shoulder? I was actually licking her.

Mongerpleasure

Reviewer
Reaction score
Cp mp mm lk ol

Can u advice

im not a dance fan

1. Do u dance with the girl or just see her dance or u stand, if u stand does the girl gives u stand dance, like she will hold u n dance? I usually sit n see girl dance in ob, in db i never made anyone dance.

2. What do u do in between the songs? U had 1 carlsberg n u were in the bar for more than 1nhalf hr. Do u drink only when she doesn't dance? Do u have chance on her like touch her kamar or? If yes, do u pay more for that or 500 per 2 songs is fine.

3. Do u offer drinks to girls, if not how do u refuse when thy ask for it? I directly say I'll pay u less if you order, I'll pay u more if u don't. But i sound very rude. I actually mean, bc tero pina b h or paise b chaiye. Baithne ka to bet warna dusari bulata.

Thank u, n sorry for long Qs. I don't have much exp in dancing, I'm into fuck.

Cheers

Kev
1) Depends on different mongers if they dance with the girl or not.
I don’t dance with bar girls neither I stand when a girl dance.
I just keep seated and watch her dancing ( old styled mujra) and keep smoking and drinking in between.
While dancing most girl (who usaually are better) stare at monger eyes and pass smiles to him.
I just keep looking to girl and see her dance moves and body and pass smile to her.

2) I do drinks in between girls dance.As I usually drink a lot so it doesn’t matter for me if she is dancing or not.
In ob its hard to touch girl until you are regular to the bar and girl,in db you can touch girl but I often avoid to touch girls in bar.
I opt to go to room instead of doing stuff with girl in bar in front of other people and girls.

3) Generally ob girls don’t ask for drink, its db girls who pesture monger for drinks.
Db girls sit with us and they expect to drink while sitting with us.
I would suggest you that if one have budget than he should not decline her for drinks.
I don’t stop girls for drinks or anything else till she is on my table.

MP

RickyD

Reaction score
Thane FR

Btw, I visited Sursangeet, natraj (nearby sursangeet in thane upvan lake) and swagat yesterday and to be honest, I was disappointed by sursangeet and natraj both. There were quite a few option, however they were all less than 5/10. Swagat was also mediocre in terms of crowd ambience and gals. None of those places, I have stayed for more than half an hour and dnt plan to go back anytime soon. Staff asked me to come before 10 for better experience but I doubt that I will go cause if OB is like that then am not planning to get an experience of earlier hours. It’s been sometime since I have visited Suncity and sheetal. In thane, and in comparison, knights are still better. Just in case, someone wants to give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trojan1976

Reaction score
1) Depends on different mongers if they dance with the girl or not.
I don’t dance with bar girls neither I stand when a girl dance.
I just keep seated and watch her dancing ( old styled mujra) and keep smoking and drinking in between.
While dancing most girl (who usaually are better) stare at monger eyes and pass smiles to him.
I just keep looking to girl and see her dance moves and body and pass smile to her.

2) I do drinks in between girls dance.As I usually drink a lot so it doesn’t matter for me if she is dancing or not.
In ob its hard to touch girl until you are regular to the bar and girl,in db you can touch girl but I often avoid to touch girls in bar.
I opt to go to room instead of doing stuff with girl in bar in front of other people and girls.

3) Generally ob girls don’t ask for drink, its db girls who pesture monger for drinks.
Db girls sit with us and they expect to drink while sitting with us.
I would suggest you that if one have budget than he should not decline her for drinks.
I don’t stop girls for drinks or anything else till she is on my table.

MP
Girls get the % from bars for drinks

trojan

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score
Girls get the % from bars for drinks

trojan
Yes they have some percent. So i have told my girls like rasna girls that if you want to drink then only drink else dont just order for tip i will pay more. So one girl just ask one fruit juice and other dont order anything. I surely pay more than girls drink tips. But it takes time to befriend girl and make her agree to this point. Pehle pehle kharcha to hota hi hain.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score

A weird question,

As some girls would reciprocate n some would run away.

Once i was scanning a girl in star city, it was time to start the ob n end of db,

I was waiting for ob so that i get more cash.

I scanned the girl n signed her to pose for me, n she did, later she didn't.. Then i started paying her n i had more fun.. She was wearing red saree.. Plumpy figure. I paid her some what 500..

Another day, in sona ob there a thin n fair girl, i was highly drunk n i could see doubled, this girl happened to stand in frunt of me, my head was shaking being drunk n she thought I'm siging her, she changed her place (here, i am drunk but u wont realize That i am until i open my mouth or i walk, u cant judge whether i see doubled or normal bcoz i am sitting quiet)

Cheers

Kev
Sab kuch chalta hain kevin bhaoo

Just be regular and tip the girl waiter kotwala well. I have seen cases where normal db girls do smooching like sb girls but guy needs to be very regular and pays well to girl and offer her drinks.

kevin.dz789

Reviewer
Reaction score

Just be regular and tip the girl waiter kotwala well. I have seen cases where normal db girls do smooching like sb girls but guy needs to be very regular and pays well to girl and offer her drinks.

To the point bro,

My situation is like jo sab k sath kis karti h wo apne ko pasand nahi aati

Or ji sab ko kis nahi karti wo ich apne ko bhati..

Looking for night entry today being Valentine's

I'm little confused, I'm unable to catch a girl for today, planning to go to mayur then some db, what i will click with a girl.

2nd thought is if i won't be able to click with a girl, my day will fail so thinking to go to sneha

I don't want to get entry from hotel neither i have indies contacts.

Seeing my regular as the last option.

Cheers

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score
To the point bro,

My situation is like jo sab k sath kis karti h wo apne ko pasand nahi aati

Or ji sab ko kis nahi karti wo ich apne ko bhati..

Looking for night entry today being Valentine's

I'm little confused, I'm unable to catch a girl for today, planning to go to mayur then some db, what i will click with a girl.

2nd thought is if i won't be able to click with a girl, my day will fail so thinking to go to sneha

I don't want to get entry from hotel neither i have indies contacts.

Seeing my regular as the last option.

Cheers
Take indies for night bro. Bar girls just for fun.

Mongerpleasure

Reviewer
Reaction score

MM bro along with db girl ob girl do smooch (many of forum member will not believe but its true) to special ones...

MP

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score
MM bro along with db girl ob girl do smooch (many of forum member will not believe but its true) to special ones...

MP
Yes
I have sees cases where sb girl denies monger for entry etc along with ob girls getting ready on monger first visit (like muskan was ready to go with you on first visit). Things are complicated like girls mood, mahol, money monger threw and even last but not least monger personality.
One thing i learnt is best to catch Stuart ie bada coatwala who can help you on this. Plenty of times this Stuart will try to sell his own girl but if you are wise enough to decide then you can have fun.

Trojan1976

Reaction score

True MM Bhai, one dB girl kisses my friend in front of all people

trojan

mumbai monger

Reviewer
Reaction score
True MM Bhai, one dB girl kisses my friend in front of all people

trojan
Are mera friend kevin (not from forum) was smoching girl hard and pressing her hard plenty of times last week. Everyone around was puzzled like this is ground floor and not top dark room but dono mood me aa gaye the. Girl offered kevin free entry but he pushed it to velentine day post bar working hours.

Jab tak girl agrees no one in this dam world can dare to stop you.

Lustking69

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Bhai, besides asking him also think. Don’t go with what he says.
Pics of bar girls inside the bar have been clicked by LK69 too but he (or no one else) complained.

The concern is not sharing girls pics. It’s about their privacy. But then the question is - Why wasn’t there same concern when LK69 was sharing the pics? I know the answer.

Other question is - Why are they concerned about privacy when I had clearly said I wanna only click the girls.

This moron thinks he can mind fuck with me. Bring it on man.
Bhai,no one complained about me because members trust me.

Not a single person questioned my integrity as I was never a part of the fight and so I have no reason to spy on any forum member.

I'm only interested in recording chicks/milfs...not my co mongers & I do that even before I joined the forum.

I store it on my laptop,drink alcohol & watch the girls/milfs dance when I'm bored...it's fun.

Happy mongering, LK69

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

kevin.dz789

Reviewer
Reaction score

Not a single person questioned my integrity as I was never a part of the fight and so I have no reason to spy on any forum member.

I'm only interested in recording chicks/milfs...not my co mongers & I do that even before I joined the forum.

I store it on my laptop,drink alcohol & watch the girls/milfs dance when I'm bored...it's fun.

Happy mongering, LK69

Bhai log n un k item log,

Let's not fight..

You can ignore other people instead of replying them... We are no longer youngsters..

Also, I'm of an opinion that girl who shakes bumps n boobs offers herself is not eligible for izzat. They are not qualified to be called as decent.

Well its my opinion may differ with other ppl.

Let's have daru n item by ignoring all immaterial things.

Let's spread love n sperms this Valentine's.

Kishor calling me..

Cheers
Kev

CaptainPathetic

Reviewer
Reaction score

Happy mongering, LK69

Not questioning anyone’s integrity but no one can be trusted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M dance bars in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 5
N dance bars in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 1
P Dance Bars nearby Dahisar India Massage Reviews 22
U Captain pathetic madarchod hai India Massage Reviews 599
Jackytr Sobo dance bars India Massage Reviews 0
C Dance Bars in South Mumbai India Massage Reviews 10
S kolkata dance bars India Massage Reviews 12
R ONLY BENGALURU DANCE BAR EXPERIENCES India Massage Reviews 1
C Kalyan Dombivli Dance bar, lodges, SP, Everything India Massage Reviews 3
A dance bar status ? India Massage Reviews 454
M Bars of Mumbai India Massage Reviews 3
U Mumbai Orchestra Bars India Massage Reviews 51
VFMonger Delhi (NCR) | Whatsapp, Indies, SPs, Aunties, Threesome, MPs, Party, Clubs, Bars, Street Scenes India Massage Reviews 2844
Y Navi Mumbai Desi Young Housewife India Massage Reviews 10
Y FRESH MODELS AVALIABLE (THANE & NAVI MUMBAI India Massage Reviews 25
R navi mumbai alloted India Massage Reviews 16
R Navi Mumbai lodge items India Massage Reviews 210
L INDEPENDENT GIRLS IN NAVI MUMBAI India Massage Reviews 141
U Dr. Amol Akhade Madarchod hai India Massage Reviews 2736
Aamir.navi.mum Independent Girls Navi Mumbai Only India Massage Reviews 192
H Clubs pickup joints in navi mumbai India Massage Reviews 12
C Mumbai shemales India Massage Reviews 677
S North eastern / Nepali girls of Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai India Massage Reviews 53
J Spa in Navi Mumbai India Massage Reviews 3643