Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

FR - Season 2, Episode 3: Star

After disappointing visit to Ramesh OB, decided to visit an OB that has comparatively favorable results. As I was in Belapur, finalized Meghraj.

It’s a small setup. 10-12 Small tables in front on the stage that forms an U-Shape. Best seat would be opposite to the stage but not right in front of the pillar as it would block the view. Few girls sit/stand on stage, rest stand below the stage in a line.

3-4 seats were occupied at around midnight. 2 gujju’s seated towards left side of the pillar were showering money. I was seated towards right side of pillar, looking for Sonika. I couldn’t find her but there were plenty of good looking chicks.

Without wasting much time, called for Rs. 100 notes change. Started giving to the girls I liked. Starting with Taashi (yes this time it’s Taashi only) who was eyeing me, giving cute smile and then immediately shies away. Called her twice and gave 100 on each occasion.

Taashi is a fair, young, slim girl with cute face and always smiling.

“Sab ko lagta hai aap mere boy friend ho”, she says on 3rd occasion.
I asked why so, and she said cause I’m fair, young and handsome.

I was like, thanks for letting me know your requirements for a boy friend.

Another girl I liked was Khushi, gave her 200. Khushi is fair, young and with a raunchy looks. Feels like fucking her whenever I saw her face. She maintains eye contact with a smile. Kinda invites/attracts you all the time.

The best was Mahi. Very fair, little fluffy and with Aishwarya Rai eyes. And finally Maria - again fair, little fluffy and short in height.

All these chicks are young and fucking hot. Asked my coat wala who dances good. He asked me to choose anyone I like.

Asked Maria if she dances. She agrees and I request for Love mera hit hit song. Surprisingly Maria dances with exact same steps as Deepika Padukone in that song. I was impressed because either girls in other bars didn’t even know this song or danced but unlike what’s in the song.

Maria’s dancing skill I would rate as good. She maintains eye contact while dancing but there’s less excitement in her dance steps. Watching her dance on few songs is worth though, due to her looks and decent dancing skills.

Made her dance on 3-4 songs. I gave her 500 per song and she didn’t complain. One group was showing bundles on Mahi. With bundles (assuming it’s 1k bundle) bar gets 40% so the amount showered on girls is 60% or 600. Even on that 600 the bar takes some cut and girl finally should be getting 500 or 400. In that sense handing out 500 directly to the girl amounts close enough and probably why she didn’t complain.

Took a break to watch the stage girls. It was little difficult due to the girls standing in front of the stage.

Asked Mahi to dance. Her dance skills are inferior to Maria. When the first song finished I continued with 500 a song distribution. She made faces, came near to me and asked for more. I told her I gave same to Maria. She said she’s different and that she’s Star of the place.

I wouldn’t deny that if looks are taken into consideration, so I added 500. Made her dance on 1 more song. Since she dances worse than Maria, bid adieu to her.

Mahi moves back and stands even in the front of the other lined up girls. One guy gets down from the stage (I didn’t see how he got up there), comes near to Mahi, taps his right thigh with great enthusiasm (like Punjabi’s do when dancing, and it was some Punjabi song going on) and showers several bundles on her.

Mahi slowly rotates like one does when it’s raining and enjoys the show. The guy gets back on stage and disappears. I couldn’t see everything on the stage due to the pillar and other standing girls. That guy was later after few mins seen freely moving inside-out the bar checking his phone.

His bundle showering was staged and he was from management. Besides those gujju’s showering money, mostly it was quiet and slow.

Called Maria again and asked her to dance on couple of more songs. The fake money showering by the management guy pissed me off and I planned to leave sooner.

It was close to 2am and Maria was seen in a different attire now. She was in sleeveless top and tight leggings. It was time the bar was closing soon.

Returned hotel to check my spy camera results. I started my mongering that day with SB around 2pm and ended with Meghraj OB around 2am. I realized my iPhone app needs to be low battery cognizant. I was glad it had few clicks though.

Damages:

Drinks - 1 soft drink around 600.
Tips to girls: 100 x 5 = 500
Dance: 4K-5k
Tips to waiter: 400

View attachment 110156

View attachment 110157
Even if you give 500 to girl, bar deduct 40% from it. It doesn't make any difference in OBs whether you shower 20s note or give 500. Other than 40% cut they charge floor charges which is quite low...so in case girl collection is 20k they deduct 400rs as floor charge.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Mr. Pathetic,
AAP itne jayda darfok ho kya?. Agar Vasai mein nahi rehte toh waha kyo bula rahe ho?, Bhai navi mumbai bar mein Milne se aapki "original" location kaise koi janega AAP toh hotel mein hona, ab aur mat hasao apni chutiya baaton se.

Aapko Aisa kyon lagta hai sab aapko chodna i mean aapse fight karna chahate hai?

Your posts are illogically abusive on next level. Don't you think ke navi Mumbai bars are neutral location, clearly toh likho yaar. Do din se toh aapko bataya agar milna hai toh aa jao.

Jaisa ki aapse pehle bhi bola na aap mujhe jante ho, na main aapko toh apne conclusions apne pass hi rakho. Ya fhir aur bookhte raho

Lastly Bhai, bas bhookte rahoge ke kaatoge bhi?. I have no intention of fighting but you seem like a illogical bastard who can just bark online.
From now on I want you to write long posts.
Apne low class friends k maa k chut me ghuss ja

Mumbai monger bhai. I have no intention to fight or even write anything, I just objected that recording in bar is breach of privacy be it of girls or of patrons, I don't trust wen someone says no Patton will.be affected. You being a senior member don't you agree?

But this Mr. Pathetic responses are so funny that can't stop myself replying to them again and again. I have no intention to PM mr. pathetic as it seems he is an illogical bastard.
You can’t stop laughing. Have balls so stop me. Lol low class pig

How to face that sounds in bars
Very high volume.
Very high volume is normal in all DBs and OBs.
One thing you could try to do is to locate the speakers while choosing your seat... make sure you sit far away from all the speakers.
If they still sound too loud, stuff earplugs/cotton in your ears to lessen the impact.

Very high volume is normal in all DBs and OBs.
One thing you could try to do is to locate the speakers while choosing your seat... make sure you sit far away from all the speakers.
If they still sound too loud, stuff earplugs/cotton in your ears to lessen the impact.
Fantastic answer like always

But on the other side monger would feel very lucky to have seat near speaker if his girl is chatter box so that he can hear her minimum and enjoy her nice company and enjoy dance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

After disappointing visit to Ramesh OB, decided to visit an OB that has comparatively favorable results. As I was in Belapur, finalized Meghraj.

It’s a small setup. 10-12 Small tables in front on the stage that forms an U-Shape. Best seat would be opposite to the stage but not right in front of the pillar as it would block the view. Few girls sit/stand on stage, rest stand below the stage in a line.

3-4 seats were occupied at around midnight. 2 gujju’s seated towards left side of the pillar were showering money. I was seated towards right side of pillar, looking for Sonika. I couldn’t find her but there were plenty of good looking chicks.

Without wasting much time, called for Rs. 100 notes change. Started giving to the girls I liked. Starting with Taashi (yes this time it’s Taashi only) who was eyeing me, giving cute smile and then immediately shies away. Called her twice and gave 100 on each occasion.

Another girl I liked was Khushi, gave her 200. Khushi is fair, young and with a raunchy looks. Feels like fucking her whenever I saw her face. She maintains eye contact with a smile. Kinda invites/attracts you all the time.

The best was Mahi. Very fair, little fluffy and with Aishwarya Rai eyes. And finally Maria - again fair, little fluffy and short in height.

All these chicks are young and fucking hot. Asked my coat wala who dances good. He asked me to choose anyone I like.

Asked Maria if she dances. She agrees and I request for Love mera hit hit song. Surprisingly Maria dances with exact same steps as Deepika Padukone in that song. I was impressed because either girls in other bars didn’t even know this song or danced but unlike what’s in the song.

Maria’s dancing skill I would rate as good. She maintains eye contact while dancing but there’s less excitement in her dance steps. Watching her dance on few songs is worth though, due to her looks and decent dancing skills.

Made her dance on 3-4 songs. I gave her 500 per song and she didn’t complain. One group was showing bundles on Mahi. With bundles (assuming it’s 1k bundle) bar gets 40% so the amount showered on girls is 60% or 600. Even on that 600 the bar takes some cut and girl finally should be getting 500 or 400. In that sense handing out 500 directly to the girl amounts close enough and probably why she didn’t complain.

Took a break to watch the stage girls. It was little difficult due to the girls standing in front of the stage.

Asked Mahi to dance. Her dance skills are inferior to Maria. When the first song finished I continued with 500 a song distribution. She made faces, came near to me and asked for more. I told her I gave same to Maria. She said she’s different and that she’s Star of the place.

I wouldn’t deny that if looks are taken into consideration, so I added 500. Made her dance on 1 more song. Since she dances worse than Maria, bid adieu to her.

Mahi moves back and stands even in the front of the other lined up girls. One guy gets down from the stage (I didn’t see how he got up there), comes near to Mahi, taps his right thigh with great enthusiasm (like Punjabi’s do when dancing, and it was some Punjabi song going on) and showers several bundles on her.

Mahi slowly rotates like one does when it’s raining and enjoys the show. The guy gets back on stage and disappears. I couldn’t see everything on the stage due to the pillar and other standing girls. That guy was later after few mins seen freely moving inside-out the bar checking his phone.

His bundle showering was staged and he was from management. Besides those gujju’s showering money, mostly it was quiet and slow.

Called Maria again and asked her to dance on couple of more songs. The fake money showering by the management guy pissed me off and I planned to leave sooner.

It was close to 2am and Maria was seen in a different attire now. She was in sleeveless top and tight leggings. It was time the bar was closing soon.

Returned hotel to check my spy camera results. I started my mongering that day with SB around 2pm and ended with Meghraj OB around 2am. I realized my iPhone app needs to be low battery cognizant. I was glad it had few clicks though.

Damages:

View attachment 110156

View attachment 110157

Bhai apne mahi ko bhi 500 dena chahiye tha. Ye kya logic hain ki aapne mahi ko bola ki aap mariya ko bhi 500 diye the? Dont compare. Aapko boomrang me zatka lagega. Usko sidha bol dete ye mera budget hain. Aur dance karne hai to bol ya fir thank you. Reason ye hain ki wo maria aapse next time 1.5k ya fir another patron se bhi 1.5k mangegi. Wo bhi bolegi ke me best dancer hun, aapko mahi ke badle muze bed pe lena ho tab kam paise de dena kyonki wo dikhti achi hain per aap db me dance ke liye aate ho na?
Arguments endless hote hain bhai. Me sabko same paise deta hun mere budget ke hisab se. Aap ka budget jyada hain mera 200 rehta hain. To us mahi ko me 200 per song pe dance jarur karwavoonga next time jab uska din time bura chal raha hoga. Shayad usne uska tangi ke time ka paise ka ghata aapse 500 extra mang ke pura kiya aur aapne de bhi diya. Dhanya ho aap prabhu🙏. Newbies aapko follow karenge to kya hoga? Ladki ke bolne pe jyada paise de denge. Aapki jagah me hota to first dance pe 500 rs deke thank you bol deta. Mere pass jyada paisa nahi hain aur tera dance quality kharab hain. Aur me usko galti se bhi na dekhta.

Dusri aur ek baat batani thi. Aapne LK ji ko follow karna chalu kar diya aur pics dal rahe ho. Aapka intension aapko hi pata bhai lekin lk hota to thoda pic crop kar deta left side se. Usme ek kotwala aur ek red tshirt wala monger aapne expose kar diya jo lk ji kabhi nahi karte unless aapka motive hi tha red top wale monger ko expose karna

She is worth just bar girl for entry
No way she can match ordinary indie
She is not overhyped. Cp just wrote and i posted her pic

Mm bhai different people have different experience with these bar girls and I m not apart from this.
I have taken her long back and didn’t find anything special in her. ( Maybe she didn’t like me or was uncomfortable with me).
As one of Senior member stated in his post that she was nothing special whereas your and Ol bro opinion differ from other.

Thats why I always say
FR padhne se kuch nahi hoga
Go and try yourself
Sometimes you find diamond in coal field and sometimes coal in in diamond field.

SWARG DEKHNE KE LIYE BHI KHUD KO MARNA PADTA HAI.

MP

Last edited:
From now on I want you to write long posts.
Apne low class friends k maa k chut me ghuss ja

Aapka fr acha laga bhai. Aapne pura Basu ji ka style se copy kiya lekin pura follow kiya karo jyeshtha bhrata ji ko..... Aap ek token bhi fr header me add karna jisse reader ko pata chale isme gyan help na ke barabar hain aur bad words jyada hain. Me basu ji ka insult nahi karna chata but wo hote to hitler ko reply kuch ise karte

"Thanks for commenting bro. Ise hi pyar barkarar rakhna. Me shayad har baar isa pyar aapko na de pavu lekin aap डटे rehna. gali kyon dene ka bhai? Aapke frs ya help negligible rehta hain lekin ladayee zagde me aapsa duja koi nahi hain. "

Ek pyara tip deta hun. Jab dimag garam ho jaye tab 38 ka table mind me create karne ki koshish karna jab 38x10=380 tak aavoge tab tak cool ho javoge. Ya fir hitler bhai ko aap block kardo jaise same lines pe aapko bahut sare logon ne already kiya hoga aur me bhi soch raha hun.

Dum hain to muze ek saccha khiladi style se reply de dena. Aapka reply decide karega ki me aapke post padhu ya aapko block hi kar du.

Arushi, like a typical DB/OB girl, probably scores low on "service" until you get to know her better. In such a scenario, she would fail as an indie too. Most of the successful indies provide LFK /DFK and CBJ/BBBJ.
BTW, I am sure she looks a lot better in makeup and ghagra-choli as compared to the "casual" family pic posted by @mumbai monger bhai.

OL bro I know how they look in family pic
Specially Db girls
Sb girls pe to filter bhi kaam nahi kerta and
Ob girls looks better without makeup too.

When I was new to bars and I seen pic of the girl without makeup I was unable to recognise her and thought the girl seating beside me was joking with me.

Inka real pic dekhker aisa shock lagta hai ki Bhagwaan pe hi bharosa uth jaata hai...

Once I said this line to one girl which I posted in the forum too

Gaon mein peepal ke neeche aur
Dance bar mein makeup ke peeche
Chudail rehti hai..,,

MP

Damages:

View attachment 110156

View attachment 110157

Cp do u recognise the girl in orange.
I haven’t seen her before or maybe she is looking different in pic.
She is looking good among all.

MP

Bhai apne mahi ko bhi 500 dena chahiye tha. Ye kya logic hain ki aapne mahi ko bola ki aap mariya ko bhi 500 diye the?

Dusri aur ek baat batani thi. Aapne LK ji ko follow karna chalu kar diya aur pics dal rahe ho. Aapka intension aapko hi pata bhai lekin lk hota to thoda pic crop kar deta left side se. Usme ek kotwala aur ek red tshirt wala monger aapne expose kar diya jo lk ji kabhi nahi karte unless aapka motive hi tha red top wale monger ko expose karna
Bro thanks for raising your concerns. I usually “can’t not” say no to girls. So I gave Mahi what she asked for. Please don’t go with what I pay. I visit here once in 3-6 months and therefore don’t look at my budget. The girls will stay in her limit because har din diwali nahi hoti. On a bad day Mahi will dance for 500 and Maria for 200.

Regarding monger exposed - Hes not a monger. He’s towards the stage. Probably sitting at the stage. But I am happy to crop it if needed.

Yesterday was on wild session in Vikas place with a girl called Rani... Very moody leaves in between at time but she actually make u so aroused with Dance only...

Somehow if they improve a bit of hygiene the inner room of vikas can any day compete with Rasna

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Mm bhai different people have different experience with these bar girls and I m not apart from this.
I have taken her long back and didn’t find anything special in her. ( Maybe she didn’t like me or was uncomfortable with me).
As one of Senior member stated in his post that she was nothing special whereas your and Ol bro opinion differ from other.

Thats why I always say
FR padhne se kuch nahi hoga
Go and try yourself
Sometimes you find diamond in coal field and sometimes coal in in diamond field.

SWARG DEKHNE KE LIYE BHI KHUD KO MARNA PADTA HAI.

MP
No no OL and me just stressed on point that she is good for fuck nothing else. Different people get different experiences. No way we wanted to say she is great. If someone has read us like that then i beg pardon.

Dum hain to muze ek saccha khiladi style se reply de dena. Aapka reply decide karega ki me aapke post padhu ya aapko block hi kar du.
Bhai I don’t base my replies to adjust my followers or loved ones. One should love others based on if he’s right or wrong and not what he says. I’d love to love a right person with bad mouth than a wrong person with good mouth. You can decide yourself.

Cp legend always debate with stable mind and toungue.
Is pavitra samay pe kuch stories yaad aa rahe hain

1. When Alexander asked caged Puru how he should be treated he didnt use bad words. Similarly when Shivaji was cought by Aurangazeb he used mind to overcome situations. Recently one great news anchor was cornered by great comedian and anchor kept mum.
2. When Akbar (akbar was name of Aurangazeb son) hold hands with Rajputana to take over delhi sultanat and everyone in delhi were baffled except one man ie Aurangazeb who used his mind and made sure that akbar and rajputana would fight in between and he would be saved.

Like wise pls use your best of argument in descent way like THE MAN. Have you seen any legend i said above going off decency even if there is fight between them? I would again like to give one example of MP bro with i had argued on pm. But when i told him manisha has blocked me he told her to unblock me. I really felt very bad and stopped arguing. Later we met and spent good time. Kindly read we adress each other like BHAI. Similarly when nm and me were face to face he had kicked me on backside. When girls close to both us helped us to overcome barrier we are best of friend than cp and bbmk jodi. Just keep mind off and talk. Talks can resolve plenty of matters.

Like you said Saturday kishore milte hain. Let me know in pm we will surely meet. I dont care and give any damm to whatever threats i may face. As i have told bbmk like Lord ram i sacred to ruin my image and i wont even cry before death.

Bhai is turuh ka hosh aur josh chahiye when I am sitting in dance bar.
But bhai yahan to peeker dimaag ka dahi ho jaata hai us time.

Bhai how you tolerate these girls without drinking.
I cannot spend 5 minutes with them without influence of alcohol.

Agree with you about avoiding bad words while talking with other people

शब्द मुफ्त में मिलते हैं
उनके चयन पर निर्भर करता है!
कि
उनकी कीमत मिलेगी या चुकानी पड़ेगी!

Even if you give 500 to girl, bar deduct 40% from it. It doesn't make any difference in OBs whether you shower 20s note or give 500. Other than 40% cut they charge floor charges which is quite low...so in case girl collection is 20k they deduct 400rs as floor charge.

Cheers

NM

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk
Realised this on this trip. Always used to give cash to girl directly in OB as well thinking that they get full amount. In OB, even when given cash, it is handed over to black coat, who in turn gives a chit. Out if curiosity this time asked the girl (Ashwini in Megraj, would recommend her if you are looking for slight broad 'broad'!!) to show me the chit and it was only for 60%.

Also saw TL69 always handled cash in DB, but asked for bundle in OBs. dms100091 did the same .. Their strategy , which I now follow is, DB girls has ways of hiding without getting deductions so it's worth paying cash, whereas OB girls always declare and blackcoats keep tab like a hawk..

Also by ordering bundles and keeping on table in OB, it gets attention of both coatwalas and girls..

My logic for how much to pay in OB depends on length and type of the song and not necessarily the girl or which bar it is..

As always, to each his own and best part is, all strategies work, as end of the day girl and bar makes money !!

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  14. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  16. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back