dance bars in navi mumbai

How can I avoid my loss here..
What are the charges bro ??
How to pay here for dance also..

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
Bhai, first keep your money on the table. Let girls and waiters notice your money. Then enjoy girls smiling at you for few mins.

Then call few girls you like and hand them 100-200 bucks (for no reason, yeah no reason). In return you can say hi-hello and ask their names.

Then again call girls you like and ask them to dance. For every song give her 500-1000. The money for dance can ne kept on your table towards her. Usually girls keep their phone and stuff on your table before starting to dance. You can keep money near to it.

The Finale - All good things must come to an end (or a brief pause, at the least)

With a self-imposed Sanyaas beginning from Monday onwards, decided to make the most of the last 2 days I had at hand and trust me, the two nights could not have been any better!

A big, loud and grand shout out to @Basu1970 for being a fun loving and affable company for the two nights - even at this age :p !

Friday - The introduction

Wanted to complete the circle of life and hence landed at Kishore's doorsteps - which had given me my first proper NM experience (Ganraj and Whatsapp earlier were okayish) - it was Kishore that got me hooked to NM couple years back..

But then changed my mind suddenly and headed to Sai Darbar - a complete disappointment in terms of quality of girls as well as the music and the DJ - sat for 30 minutes, played a couple of songs and left for Kiran..

Was greeted by my long term muse's cousin in Kiran and finally the circle started falling in place as the cousin grooved to a couple of songs and brought few of her friends along to dance at the table saying - "Mera jija hai" and added "temporary"....

But even while my body was in Kiran - my mind had already travelled to Queen's Palace - the image of tall, snakelike slithering figure and hypnotic eyes of Sanam moving in my head even while the girls at Kiran tried their best to show off their skills!

Out of excitement (or was it just desperation to see Sanam moving on my songs) - reached Queen's Palace way earlier than planned and occupied what was probably the best spot (@AlwaysAshwin - our spot)....

Started flirting with Sanam and hit it off with "Sanam re" song to woo her - her exasperated smile with a blush was a harbinger of the night to come!

Could not wait longer and invited her over to the table to seduce me with her moves and expressions on "Sone ka Paani" (and by, she can give Huma Qureshi serious anxiety issues if she were to compete with her one on one in a red lingerie) and a glass-shattering performance on Jugnu Ki Payal...

Was "exposed" by Basu Da by then and the poor soul made a conscious decision that he might regret 2 days later to join me (for having had to listen to JKP at every single place)...

As some movie line goes - kahaani wahi thi barso se, shabd bhi wahi the, kabhi manch alag tha, to kabhi kalaakar!

What followed next post Basu Da chose to be by my side was that the attention of all the girls - especially Basu da's cute muse - shifted to our table and there was no stopping us from then on!

Played almost half of my playlist with Sanam positively surprising on each and every song - her quiver of expressions never running out of ammo - while Basu Da's Rowdy Baby ensured she had his attention - no matter the competition!

As the maahol set in Dheeme Dheeme, both the girls enticed us with "Bharo Maang Meri bharo" and till the time we were out - mein to Unke Nashe Me ladkhadata raha!

Next stop was Magnet and as if the universe indeed wanted to me to completely close the circle of life - the table which we occupied belonged to a steward from one of my earliest mongering spots in Marol...

Could only enjoy a single performance on Gustakh Nigaah - one of my favorites - before calling it a night while the senior monger was just getting started!

One of the best friday nights that I have had and that left me wanting more for Saturday!!!

Saturday sexcapade to follow soon!
I did suspect that a sanyas may be in the offing when you put out the RFI for spa girl, indie etc.
Its good to see you completing the circle of your mongering life. We also know that you will be back. Till then do enjoy the other pleasures life has to offer.
BTW, we hope that this Tyrion Lannister is not joining the Night Watch. He has just taken a break from NM mongering, but will be mongering somewhere else.

How can I avoid my loss here..
What are the charges bro ??
How to pay here for dance also..

Give 1k to coatwala and ask him to bring bundle...when you spend 1k per dance on girl she gets 60% and bar management gets 40% of that...in some OBs it's 50-50.

Then ask him to fetch the girl you like for dance or you can wave looking at her and she'll come to your table.

You can also sit silently and enjoy dance happening around...one or the other stage dancer is always dancing.

Regards, LK69.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Give 1k to coatwala and ask him to bring bundle...when you spend 1k per dance on girl she gets 60% and bar management gets 40% of that...in some OBs it's 50-50.

Then ask him to fetch the girl you like for dance or you can wave looking at her and she'll come to your table.

You can also sit silently and enjoy dance happening around...one or the other stage dancer is always dancing.

Regards, LK69.

Next time.
Nothing interesting today.
Just checked girls, they are good as always.
And coatwalas are more greedy here..
Got two different rates from them..
Left early today.
Expenses 1400 (2 red bull)

I had visited a few Mumbai Orchestra bars, and they are good compared to NM OBs
I may be wrong as for my little experience.
Kay be need some help in here.

What is the procedure to carry ur own khamba in bar n not order daru from the OB

If i drink 2 beers it charges me some what 2000 n i call for red bull if i don't want to get high apox 3k u can assume on daru.

Scotch khamba will charge me max 2500 mrp even if i have 4 pegs or more than a quarter n leave the rest its saves me money on a good note.

Also, can i get my khamba back after giving 1 quarter to waiters from it?

Pls advice here

Hahaha .. .. did you see any weapons?
Few bazookas ! Nothing out of place.. al

Athough, there is a transvestite , who is a lookalike of south Indian actor Prakash Raj.. if he is in a drab, it will be pretty much the same.. a weapon of mass destruction !!

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

In honour of TL69 proposed hiatus (I still doubt on the sanyaas!), Jugnu ki payal was played at and by on Sunday 9th and Monday 10th early morning Feb 2020 !!

Crazy boys - Dolly
Sai Palace - Khushi
Bindaaz - Neha
Topaz - Ritu alias Mona
Tulsi - Payal
Knight Riders - Unknown
Ramesh - Jyoti
Sona - Komal
Magnet - Sapna

Nothing matched in skill and grace to his muse from Laila/ RR/ QP/SC

Bro, you are leaving (albeit for time being) with best memories..

Good luck and best wishes my rowdy baby...

Regards
Basu

Last edited:
What is the procedure to carry ur own khamba in bar n not order daru from the OB

If i drink 2 beers it charges me some what 2000 n i call for red bull if i don't want to get high apox 3k u can assume on daru.

Scotch khamba will charge me max 2500 mrp even if i have 4 pegs or more than a quarter n leave the rest its saves me money on a good note.

Pls advice here
Carry it in a bag...close the door and have it in washroom.

You're heavy drinker so better alternative would be to have it in gents bar and then go to OB.

#HawasRaja69sexySolutionsPart2

Funniest message seen outside a bar..

NO SMOKING
NO WEAPONS ALLOWED..

enter bar.. pretty much every table is occupied is a smoker..

Should I now consider this funny or get scared and leave?!!!

With Regards
Basu
From Sai Palace, Kon Gaon

And those in front of smokers carry weapons like bazookas

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

I think I am done with Mayur . .. . The quality, which wasn't so great to start with .. has gone down so terribly .. it's hard to find a decent girl who can dance well .. wasted 4 to 5 Ks. . in Ramesh now .. have to leave before midnight ..
Cheers guys .. happy mongering .. until next month .. adios amigos
Mayur sirf dabaane ke liye jaana chahiye

Sent from my motorola one power using Tapatalk

Pls advice here
As LK bhaoo said
Have drinks outside and move in
If you want to have your own drinks then its fairly allowed but you need to speak with Stuart ie sabse bada kotwala. I guess they charge you 300 400 per 30 ml peg.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi guys. I m not In mood for going office today hence planning to hit some SB / OB. Will stArt from Sneha. Have heard a lot about it. Need some help. I m more into Slim / petite girls AND NOT MILFS... Who would you suggest for gropping, DFK?

Want to know names of slim girls in bars suggested please.

Also want to cover 2 to 3 places. What would you suggest other then sneha for similar fun and similar type girls? Also damages per bar approximate would be of great help.

Please help

Pls advice here
You can carry miniature bottles in your pocket and use it in the washroom (I always do the same... one small peg ordered from the bar and another couple of miniature bottles in my pocket)

Join the "MUMBAI MONGERS" discord group.
Below is the link.

Happy mongering, LK69

Saturday FR - The Long Night!!

After an unforgettable Friday that krpt me wanting for more, Saturday had to get even more special and it was - in all possible aspects - leaving me content enough that I might not return to the allure of the pretty apsaras and their adas any time sooner...

So here is me with my last FR (at least in a whike in case OL and Basu are right) on the longest night of mongering I had (in the bars)...
(Probably my longest post till date as well)

Started the night with a visit to my fav muse at Red Rose - had to make do on the 1st floor for a while as the vip room was being used as a make up room... I can only imagine 8 10 girls getting dressed in that room, their curves reflected multiple times in the mirrors ..

Basu da joined me at my insistence (if I can call it that ) and he must have said in his mind - where the fuck this guy got me to, no chicks in sight even at 7 pm...

Shifted to VIP post aarti and were joined by 5 other guys who thankfully left in the next 30 mins...

My muse felt a little out of the place for a while but once she got going - she DID get going, putting up some of the most sizzling performances i have experienced, taking full advantage of the privacy offered once it was just 4 of us in the room (basu da and his find for the time-being being the other two)...

Maybe it was the effect of VIP or probably she was trying to woo Basu by taking advantage of me - you never know

Paid the manager and waiter a couple of hundreds and asked them to stay away for the next 4 songs (however they did check in a couple of times if we were being good boys)

The songs were

Ao Raja
Mehboob mere
Filhaal
And probably Tere har sawal ka jawab...

Seeing my muse being utterly shameless, Basu s girl too gained confidence and must have given him a good time (i can only guess - my eyes were blocked by my girl s bosom for the most of the part :) )

However the highlight of the evening has to be Basu grooving to Manali Trance - you must be proud of yourself...

Bade a goodbye to the girls and headed to Sadguru - with multiple warnings to keep my expectations in check...

A jampacked bar that ranges between low to mid end db with not much space to dance for the girls as the waiters and other girls move around...

In every adversity lies opportunity and the opportunity here is - if you stand with the sofq s support rather than sit and get a girl to stand in front of you, she has to mandatorily grind against you when she dances... If you whisper a couple of niceties in her ears and work on her curves with your hands properly, she might willingly grind against you even when she isnt dancing...

Like a kid with an unlimited budget lost in a chocolate shop, i moved around looking for a good milf while Basu indulged his muse...

Grabbed a bengali milf (dint bother to ask her name) who looked like she could turn sultry with the right motivation and asked her if she could dance... She said - paisa dena padega...

(That tells you about the usual patrons and how much you need to pay to get a dance)

With some motivation whispered in her ears, some delivered to her neck n shoulders in the form of kisses and some cash in her hands - she was all game dancing to Ramta Jogi and once again Aao Raja...

Sat on the edge of the bed and kissed her navel while she tried to imittate Chitrangada's steps, my hands caressing her tiny butt...

Basu graciously offered to move places if I was willing and i latched on to the opportunity to move to QP ..

Contrary to last night, QP was packed with patrons (some gaonwalas as well who even entertained us with a friendly fight)...

As always, i only had eyes for Sanam while Basu picked a shortie milf in specs - had she kept her specs on when she danced, i would have definitely played Pardesiya and watched her shake her tits... Unfortunately she took them off while dancing...

Repeated the last night s playlist with additions of a couple of rave tracks, ban than chali (a personal fav), kabhi aar kabhi paar (cos sanam > deepal shaw) and finally danced with Sanam on Illegal weapon after OM kicked in...

Dragged Basu to Star City to meet another Sanam...

Even though I have described her earlier - to me, she is nothing less than a goddess and I can spend a lifetime simply watching her smile...

She was dressed in orange and red that perfectly complemented her dusky complexion and golden tresses - her smile never leaving her lips i wished i could kiss...

Picked the seat next to the stage and when she turned around and smiled at me in the midst of her performance - time did stop once again and my heart missed a beat for the umpteenth time...

Must already have been post 1:30 when the party started going - Muskaan (another stage dancer, dressed in a black harem and blouse with her signature belly belt joining the party)

Invited both, Sanam and Muskaan, to dance alternately on songs that I cant recollect except for dancing with Muskaan on Dheeme Dheeme and Basu rocking the floor with the Dabang hook step on Rowdy baby with her...

When Shah ka Rutba was played thrice back to back - i realized how Basu felt about me playing the same songs at each place

But being an incorrigible criminal in the field of pleasures, I had to end the night (and my mongering career) on the best high a song could ever give...

Sanam and JKP - the most potent combination to end one's mongering career with...

It was post 3:30 when the song was played and I sat on a chair in front of Sanam while she performed, capturing her every single move, every single smile, every single sway of her hair in my memory to be replayed over and over and over...

But there is always one more - one extra last time...

Ended the day with a brillaint performance on Dil Mera Muft ka by Priya ( a sweet, soft spoken but naughty milf) for Basu...

This was the first time I stayed back till the closing time - post 4 am I guess...

Every single moment of the night will be itched in my memory forever...every single penny spent - worth it...

Had planned to do a lot lot lot more but DBs always had my heart - thanks Mumbai Monger and Ab Logic for the details shared, sadly could not put them to use as NM pulled me harder than ever...

Started my comongering with @AlwaysAshwin and ended with @Basu1970 - could not have asked for more!!

The forum has been a wonderful place for me to have belonged to - gems of people out here to help each other and have a good time together...

Would have loved to meet many more people from the forum but could not due to some or the other reason...

Just some things I have learnt over the years...

1) It is okay to spend less - esp at the start of a mongering career

2) It is okay to spend more - if a girl makes you happy, reciprocate and make her happy...

3) Everyone has a Lucifer inside them (the Netflix one) - let him out and he will show you the best time of your lives... (If you havent watched it, if you are less confident approaching girls even at bars - watch it once)

4) Accept and know your desires - there is no point trying to keep them in check, let them flow uninhibited and at one point of time, you might rise above them...

5) Respect Respect Respect - the girls, the staff, your comongerers... (Life is too short to bear grudges against any of them... If you dont like anyone of them - move on)

6) No matter how loaded you are, compliment a girl like a besotten lover, watch her like she is the only one you would want to watch for the rest of your life and she will treat you fairly even in the presence of high spenders...

7) Let your dick take over your mind at times - you will have enough opportunities to use your mind in daily work, there is no point being too calculatibe when you are out for fun...

Only 7 - cos there can only be 7 kingdoms in the human realm!

Cheers!

Yours truly,
Tyrion!

Cheers mate.

As selfish as I am.
You still have to remove the robes of ms. Mumbai for me. You are not allowed to forget that.

Enjoy.

@Shraavan - Tyrion is already riding to the Night's watch but if there is tumult in his kingdom, he might return for sure... As of now - no plans to return...

@Basu1970 - all my muses know you well now, at least 2 of them... Best memories - for sure, Manali trance and rowdy baby :) Hope you are still active if and when am back... If stars align well, we might even bump into each other at some normal place and touch our imaginary hats as a salute with sly smirks!

@AlwaysAshwin - you missed the bus, train, flight and even a fucking shared auto... But I will make it happen for you bro, some day some how... A Lannister always pays his debts...

TL69 you canโ€™t leave, I will die (just like tamannanighlover keeps dying every now and then). Ok, I am serious, I will stop visiting NM bars going ahead. Now I donโ€™t have any motivation to begin my trips which are due this week.
There will be a new TL soon to inspire you, bhai :)

Make the most of the time you have at hand...

Seniors please advise In bebo DB (not OB) how much per song for dance to girl require to give.
Regards

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Mika- well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun apple- petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  5. svorn1234:
    Escorts
  6. hiyamickey:
    20 years old New Indian girl working @Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  7. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.358.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy (New) 22Yrs, petite Japanese, young & pretty face๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petiteAfter 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.358.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham โœฐ
  8. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  11. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  12. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญMandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon is joining our team โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  13. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5โ€™3โ€ & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5โ€™1โ€
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: COCO, LILY, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly, can do everything. LILY is A SEXY Russian babe, 1M 64Cms with 37D melons, great butt, and great services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with naturals
  15. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’˜Tuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’– Mia, ๐Ÿ’‹petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. โฃ ๐Ÿ’• Susan, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Lily, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿ”‹
  16. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Anna (New) from Hร€Nแป˜I Viแป‡tnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Jullie | Jessie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young & pretty...Great Service+...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  17. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ฅ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’– Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mimi, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’– medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ”‹
  18. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅโฃ Tuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Holly, ๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and ๐Ÿ’ž Amy, ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  20. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  21. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services.
  22. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  23. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Ivy 28 years old with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  26. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Judy,๐Ÿ’‹ medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  28. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 โคโค๐Ÿ‘„Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’‹ Sophia, and โค milf Mary๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  29. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, AAVI, KIRAN, SARIKA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New hanna young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  35. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jenny๐Ÿ˜ is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm. She is a
  39. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  40. KSpa:
    MONDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5โ€™2โ€, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build
  41. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HANNA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  43. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & LULU 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  44. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young sweet Yuki 28 years old , sexy Coco and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Anna (New) from Hร€Nแป˜I Viแป‡tnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Jullie | Jessie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young & pretty...Great Service+...After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan โœฐ
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: LINDA, LISA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž LINDA is a beautiful young Asian mix girl, 60Kgs with big D Cup boobs with pointy nipples, very friendly, bbbj and many services. LISA is a cute & petite Thai/Chinese mixed beauty with decent massage skills, bbbj and very liberal services.
  48. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5โ€™3โ€ with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
Back