Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

To be or not to be, that is the question
जगावं का मरावं हा एकच सवाल आहे।
रहूँ या ना रहूँ, बस अब यही है प्रश्न।

;):)
कोई सुझाव ?

जगावं का मरावं हाच एक सवाल आहे तर...

तू ऐरोली पूलावरून ऊडी मार ..
सवाल खत्म ..😂😉

Just when u got drunk and lie on bed with a beautiful bar girl and she say “ MERE HOTHO KI LIPSTICK KHARAB KER DENA LEKIN MERE AANKHON KA KAJAL KHARAB MAT HONE DENA”
BC, bhayaank emotional atyachaar. I always hated Bollywood, but I can only imagine the impact of the above dialogue on anyone brought up on a staple diet of Bollywood melodramas.
Its the killer punch. Shikaar khatam ek phatke mein

यारों, दोस्तों, हमवतनों, ऐरोली के पुल पे टोल नाका के सामने खड़ा हूँ। द्विधा मनस्थिति का शिकार बन गया हूँ। दोस्तोंने धर्म संकट में डाल दिया है। टोल नाके के उस पार से नवी मुंबई की रंगीन दुनिया मुझे इशारे से बुला रही है। निर्णय नहीं ले पा रहा हूँ। सीधा निकल के डांस बार की हसीन दुनिया में निकल जाऊं या यू-टर्न लेके पीछे मुलुंड में 'मालवणी मेला' लगा है उसमें घूस जाऊं? शायद मेला कल ख़तम होने वाला है।
सीधा जाऊं तो एक सुरमयी शाम, और पीछे मूड जाऊं तो सुरमई फ़्राय।
सीधा जाऊं तो किसी मृत मछली के साथ संभोग की निराशा और पीछे जाऊं तो किसी मृत मछली से पेट पूजा का आनंद।

To be or not to be, that is the question
जगावं का मरावं हा एकच सवाल आहे।
रहूँ या ना रहूँ, बस अब यही है प्रश्न।

;):)
कोई सुझाव ?
DBs are not going anywhere. Don’t miss Maalvani Mela ever. I haven’t been to one for quite some time though. I remember the mouth watering taste of Kaleji Paav, Surmai Fry, Paaplet Fry, Raavas Kabab, Mori mutton.

Fuck DBs. Piche mud jao aur ek FR daalo Malvani Mele ka.
Kya pata Malvani Mela mein aapko bhi koi Shevantaa mil jaaye

Nope don’t agree with ur opinion bhai.

Even Whores deserve privacy in their life.

We live in democracy so no question of shaming other in public or disclosing privacy of other person in public....

She make us chu@@@ as we want to become chu
They don’t invite us to bar
We go their to get halal

Second they do this things as they are illiterate but as far our concern we have enough education to be civil in society....

Baki bhai sabka apna apna opinion....

MP
Bhai, illiterate koi nahi h, chudwane n galli dikhane.. Smile karne.. Attract karne ko kon sikhaya? Aao na hotel me... Ye sab bolne ko barar aata h na? Then where's the question of literacy.

I have met waiters who speak English, bar girls who speak English

I have interacted with bar girls, they did say to me call center me 20 hajar salary milegi idhar 50 hajar to minimum aata h bina kuch kia

Secondly, they do fool us, at least i have been fooled saying collection karo I'll sleep with u.

So its not my fault that i trusted her, her fault that she fooled me..

I have been given wrong numbers even after 5k collection n said waiter k galati h, where girl herself wrote her number

They all are bitches, fuck their privacy

Bc nange nachate h tabhi privacy nahi hoti kya

Or bar wali k kahe k izzat?

Now don't say that its their job, then do a reputational job, half of them have babies at the age of 14 n then they come here giving excuses. Use accha jadu maro bartan ghaso

I have no sympathy nor any emotion for them, i just pay n buy their services.

I have seen bar girls who are gifted bmw, i have even sat in one, which was gifted by her pyar wala

About me, i go there to satisfy myself, i wont like my identity to disclosed by any girl provided i don't fool nor cheat anyone.

I pay girls n buy their numbers so what i do with it is my choice, i dont get it for free

I'm not sure why ur in support of them, maybe u were conscious enough while dealing with them.. But at least once in ur mongering career, u must have drank alot n etc..

Even i am conscious but u do fall at least on one of the bar girl, if u haven't then its unnatural

Bhai, total respect to ur opining for cause of humanity but bar girls are not humans.. So won't support bar girls..

Cheers

Kev

Last weekend enjoyed @ Kapil orchestra bar
Best dancers of the night - Rubina,Mamta
Eyecandies - Mahi,Deepa
Happy mongering, LK69 View attachment 108129

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk
How did u manage to get the pic?

In case waiters see u clicking they will yell badly unless ur regular.

I had a full video shoot on my muse' bday.. No1 stopped me bcoz i paid

The girl is not foolish. If she’s getting 15k instead of 5k, she can skip 2 guys for 5k each, right?
If she is skipping everyone else, then perhaps she’s foolish. But then who knows she was seeing only 3 guys in a month (or week or whatever her schedule is). And if she is seeing only 3 guys from which she earns 15k, she can potentially skip everyone else as she is getting whole 15k from one!

Let the girl do what she wants. Who are we to question who she wants to see or not want to see. What we should do is have several chicks as options. If a girl backs out, check with other girl.
I have seen their mentality n logic

So this girl from one db, gets not more then 2k collection daily, even with regulars

If I'm there she will not move towards bcoz i would do 5k collection n she did say to her regular customer that my pyar wala is here.

She slept with me n not with him

So they are after long term mutual funds n not intraday

Yes I haven’t seen cigarettes mark or bitten marks on any db ob girl body.

Yes I have seen cut marks on their hand.

This cut mark are made by themselves to prevent overflow of blood which they suck from their customers.
To prevent overflow of blood they cut their hand and flush our extra blood from their body....

MP
Bar girls cut their hands for competition also

2 girls have cut for me till now
And seen one girl doing bhosada of her from forearms till wrist, i had posted that pic here

Bhai, illiterate koi nahi h, chudwane n galli dikhane.. Smile karne.. Attract karne ko kon sikhaya? Aao na hotel me... Ye sab bolne ko barar aata h na? Then where's the question of literacy.

I have interacted with bar girls, they did say to me call center me 20 hajar salary milegi idhar 50 hajar to minimum aata h bina kuch kia

Secondly, they do fool us, at least i have been fooled saying collection karo I'll sleep with u.

I have been given wrong numbers even after 5k collection n said waiter k galati h, where girl herself wrote her number

Now don't say that its their job, then do a reputational job, half of them have babies at the age of 14 n then they come here giving excuses. Use accha jadu maro bartan ghaso

I have seen bar girls who are gifted bmw, i have even sat in one, which was gifted by her pyar wala

About me, i go there to satisfy myself, i wont like my identity to disclosed by any girl provided i don't fool nor cheat anyone.

I pay girls n buy their numbers so what i do with it is my choice, i dont get it for free

I'm not sure why ur in support of them, maybe u were conscious enough while dealing with them.. But at least once in ur mongering career, u must have drank alot n etc..

Even i am conscious but u do fall at least on one of the bar girl, if u haven't then its unnatural

Bhai, total respect to ur opining for cause of humanity but bar girls are not humans.. So won't support bar girls..

Cheers

Kev
Good interpretation

Cheers

Kev
Kevin bro,
Dont know whether you have gone through points mentioned by TL, Sam, OL, MP and others.

See below quotes by TL bro

Fantastic points bro...

Just sharing my experiences

These indies randies bar girls have no heart but they just fool you all times. Firstly they behave good and care for money. Later they will tell some reasons and extract money. Tgen they will demand high things like home, rakh lo, pagar do, car, bacha dedo etc. So they will empty your bank balance etc. They are always on feets to fool us but we must be smart enough to cross them. Like recently one girl asked me to pay rent to landlord. I asked what i will get she said next time muze kuch na dena. I was laughing that i pay max to max 5k usse jyada kabhi kisiko nahi diya. How come i will settle to pay your 18k rent. She offered night then accompany me on tour etc. I have taken her good number of times still i denied. So its our game and we must play and need not give control in her hands anyways. I never asked number to anyone its girl who must be gamed to share with us. I always check numbers there and there itselves. I block girls number but keep WA open for msgs. Sali kabhi bhi call karke ma behen ek karti hain.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

I have seen their mentality n logic

So this girl from one db, gets not more then 2k collection daily, even with regulars

If I'm there she will not move towards bcoz i would do 5k collection n she did say to her regular customer that my pyar wala is here.

She slept with me n not with him

So they are after long term mutual funds n not intraday
About 2k- I think so too. And whenever I visit bars I spend 20k, 30k, etc. per visit thinking others on forum also do that (from their exaggerated FR’s). But after having read the bhikari’s real old FR, I know now how to play intelligently in the bars.

Kevin bro,
Dont know whether you have gone through points mentioned by TL, Sam, OL, MP and others.

See below quotes by TL bro

These indies randies bar girls have no heart but they just fool you all times. Firstly they behave good and care for money. Later they will tell some reasons and extract money. Tgen they will demand high things like home, rakh lo, pagar do, car, bacha dedo etc. So they will empty your bank balance etc. They are always on feets to fool us but we must be smart enough to cross them. Like recently one girl asked me to pay rent to landlord. I asked what i will get she said next time muze kuch na dena. I was laughing that i pay max to max 5k usse jyada kabhi kisiko nahi diya. How come i will settle to pay your 18k rent. She offered night then accompany me on tour etc. I have taken her good number of times still i denied. So its our game and we must play and need not give control in her hands anyways. I never asked number to anyone its girl who must be gamed to share with us. I always check numbers there and there itselves. I block girls number but keep WA open for msgs. Sali kabhi bhi call karke ma behen ek karti hain.

So you are saying if I starting raping women, it’s fine. The women should be intelligent enough to understand (from my face?) that I am a rapist?

If bar girls are faking things to get collection, it’s wrong. Doesn’t matter if we are smart enough to understand them or not.

And what about newbies who go to bars? How will they understand the bar girls are fake until they becomes the victims?

Nope don’t agree with ur opinion bhai.

Even Whores deserve privacy in their life.

We live in democracy so no question of shaming other in public or disclosing privacy of other person in public....

She make us chu@@@ as we want to become chu
They don’t invite us to bar
We go their to get halal

Second they do this things as they are illiterate but as far our concern we have enough education to be civil in society....

Baki bhai sabka apna apna opinion....

MP
Sorry, there’s a correction. We DONT go to bars to get halal. We go to enjoy. The girls start the halal process. We don’t.

And what if they are illiterate. Does that give them permission to get us halal. Based on your thinking, it was fine for Nirbhaya rapists to rape her, right? Because they were illiterate too.

Common, what’s right and what’s not - for this to understand we don’t need to be literate. This even our parents can teach us.

You are getting halal with a bar girl for last 4 days and teach about not getting halal to others.

So you are saying if I starting raping women, it’s fine. The women should be intelligent enough to understand (from my face?) that I am a rapist?

If bar girls are faking things to get collection, it’s wrong. Doesn’t matter if we are smart enough to understand them or not.

And what about newbies who go to bars? How will they understand the bar girls are fake until they becomes the victims?

CP bro
Have i said that? Let her be kamathipura girl to ob girl. We must always respect girls.
See bro bar is their area and they rule. Its we shikari in their area and must not get fooled. We must strategize and trap them in our wishes and have fun and escape unhurt. While setting all these we must make sure that we arent exploiting them nor we must get exploited. Each monger who is well settled have his own strategies. People had illustrated it well in frs. Ideally we must learn and copy it in our way as we cant copy any monger exactly. So observe, read, learn, and set next game plan. Our strategies must be well equipped with feedback and feedforward system so that we learn from our or other monger and use it to save on klpd next visit.

For Newbies bars are complex systems. If they go with no understanding then they would be exploited and they may never dare to try. So newbies if are without godfather must be good in observation and playing bar games.

Cheers

Kev

Bhai its harsh to say that BAR GIRLS ARE NOT HUMAN.

Although I too hate their greedy nature but its the part of the game.

If a fast bowler is giving a bouncer to batsman that doesn’t mean he want to kill the batsman but its the batsman duty to dig and pass the ball and wait for hitting the next loose delivery.

WE SHOULD NOT HATE THE COMMUNITY for wrong done of some people.

I too have a bitter feeling for few girls which I mention occasionally in my post...

I have seen a lusty girl in a bar and a good bar girl in same bar.

JUST sharing this story of mine if I can just make change of your mindset about this girls.

Not able to disclose too much but A girl who was my friend from 3 years in a bar stopped me to visiting her bar as it was causing some problem to me.

Even she loosing a good amount of money which she would have got from me during my visit she still insist me not to visit her bar.
She don’t meet me outside nor we regular talk on mobile so she is not getting any profit by keeping me away from her and she only getting financial loss but she still doing this deed.

This story is not fake and one forum member knows this story very well...

Maybe the pond is dirty that doesn’t mean all fish are rotten in it...

MP

Sorry, there’s a correction. We DONT go to bars to get halal. We go to enjoy. The girls start the halal process. We don’t.

And what if they are illiterate. Does that give them permission to get us halal. Based on your thinking, it was fine for Nirbhaya rapists to rape her, right? Because they were illiterate too.

Common, what’s right and what’s not - for this to understand we don’t need to be literate. This even our parents can teach us.

You are getting halal with a bar girl for last 4 days and teach about not getting halal to others.
CP bro you are partially right here

What MP bro is trying to say is that most bar girls are illiterate. Yes few are educated too. But they have family, chachi, mausi, didi or senior bar girls who teach them from first day first hour on how to identify, classify, fool, exploit, run away from monger guests.

So bhai bar girls are like wild dogs who will hunt and kill prey. They will play games and try to capture us in their cages. We must be smart and play our game plans, keep plan b ready. Have fun with wild dogs like they were pet dogs and return home safe.

Being illiterate or being tourchered these girls come to bars on self wish or family wish or no other way to earn. Their work and aim is to fool and loot us. Its we who must enjoy and return safe. Now we must not get hurt but we mustn't even hurt them is strategy mp is talking about.

Maybe the pond is dirty that doesn’t mean all fish are rotten in it...

MP
What you’re saying above is true. But the thing is lots of mongers don’t go to bars for the one specific girl who is good. They go for fair enjoyment and expect it from every other girl. But these girls start their halal process right away from the beginning.

MM bhai that girl might be fooling u all.
If her rate is 5k she will demand 5k from each customer and when that exclusive customer arrives she will charge 15k from that person only.

Remember bhai we are more culprit in increasing rate of these bar girls than they themselves.

MP

And I am really interested to know who that foolish girl is who leave other customers for one client
MP bro
See the attachment here of chat app. The monger i said pays her 10k for hour and 15k for couple of hours. So she treats it her revised rate. Aap bolo hifi indies on wsg isg bhi kitne kam rate me aati hain. Like CP bro said she lets say was spreading legs twice thrice a day but with revised rate if she gets even one she is fine bro. The monger i said is even member of this forum but we had verbal fights and accused him in inflating rates. IMG_20200108_002458.jpg

You are getting my point wrong.

I said its monger who is responsible if he get halal.
If we are there just as a Monger believe me no sort of girl can make fool of anyone...

Talking about literacy
Yes illiteracy doesn’t give one permission to break Rules and Harm anyone but as far dealing with this topic that IF WE CAN DISCLOSE PRIVACY OF OTHERS IN PUBLIC.

Than bhai according to me that person is worst than an Illiterate Person..

Mp

CP bro you are partially right here

What MP bro is trying to say is that most bar girls are illiterate. Yes few are educated too. But they have family, chachi, mausi, didi or senior bar girls who teach them from first day first hour on how to identify, classify, fool, exploit, run away from monger guests.

So bhai bar girls are like wild dogs who will hunt and kill prey. They will play games and try to capture us in their cages. We must be smart and play our game plans, keep plan b ready. Have fun with wild dogs like they were pet dogs and return home safe.

Being illiterate or being tourchered these girls come to bars on self wish or family wish or no other way to earn. Their work and aim is to fool and loot us. Its we who must enjoy and return safe. Now we must not get hurt but we mustn't even hurt them is strategy mp is talking about.

That’s fine, but it still doesn’t answer below things:

1. How will new mongers get away from the bar girls maya jaal?
2. If 99% of bar girls are bad and have intention to loot us, then sharing any bar girls number openly is fine too, because we would be sharing number of BAD bar girls in 99% of scenarios.

Shoutbox
  1. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  2. lemon_tree:
    💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💘 Saturday, ..👄👄 Tina / Gracie.... 👄👄average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service ... and Lisa, small build, 🥰 📞 647 348-2899📞
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  5. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  6. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💫💞 Saturday, 💞💘 Olivia, 👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  10. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  13. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💖💫💥Saturday, 💯 ♥  Anna,💋 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣ Ruby, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment  💗💋 Amy, 💖average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  15. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄👄🌹Saturday, ❤ milf Mary ♥ 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and 💋💘 Tammy, full body treatment. 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 😉💞💋💐Saturday, 💯 💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and ☺ Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  19. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Turnernator1:
    blair
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  32. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  33. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  34. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  35. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  41. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
Back