Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

WTF Google meaning of monger..........View attachment 106634

Sent from my Micromax HS2 using Tapatalk
Bro - in broader terms, mongering is indulging in practices frowned upon by the society or disliked by the society... Basically promoting or indulging in undesirable acts as termed by tbe society ..

On this forum - mongerer is used as a "whoremonger" - can be toned down as "barmongerer" - a frequent customer of whores/bars...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

have been reading this forum for about 2 years however have been mongering for over 10 years but just limited to NL and CH in mumbai and usually pubs and indian dance bars here in dubai up until december of last year... actually visiting dance bars here in dubai is quite an expensive affair if u are regular i wasn't that regular, how ever last december 2018 an old manger friend of mine had started work at a new club and was constantly insisting i come by some time so i went one day and saw one girl on stage put some songs on her after the club closed at 3 am my manager friend said let me introduce her to u after the remaining few customers pay their bills and leave so hi hung around met her had small chat for about 5 mins or so and changed numbers and then i left... although i find dance bars in dubai to be a waste of money for a monger at least here in dubai i've never been to bars in mumbai or navi mumbai so i cannot compare it that way personally except for what i read on this forum, how ever me and this girl started chatting on the phone and WhatsApp she never insisted i come to the club and give collection etc ever but some how i just couldn't stop myself from visiting her of my own volition and free will this carried on for about week but i was going and leaving not hanging back after club hours or even asking her to go out after club hours but all the while we carried on our conversation on the phone and WhatsApp and after about a week i was there one night she went off stage to the green and messaged me on WhatsApp saying there's something i want to talk to u about face to face can u please stay back after club hours please? i said sure no problem. so we sit down at the club after its closed and customers have left and she starts to say how she likes me i'm not like the guys here who are constantly hounding for meet ups and encounters outside of the club etc etc i was flattered to be honest, since i really liked this girl too and had developed feelings for her but never said anything during our WhatsApp and phone conversations anyhow we talked that night realized that th feelings were mutual but i told her bluntly but nicely that its hard for to trust what anyone working in this environment would say and would need time to really believe it also. she asks about my plane for xmas eve i tell her i'm gonna be spending it with some close friends at their house nothing more, she asks can u take me with u, i was a little surprised i said u know what u are asking and what management and other will think right if i do that? since i never once asked her to accompany outside of club hours ever our talks were alway clean and respectful and mature. i made it clear u know now about my feelings but also that i have no expectations as such i treat any all people men women children with respect, she that's why she feels comfortable asking me to take her out after the club closes on x was eve because she knows i would not do anything untoward or against her wishes and because the feelings were mutual so i agreed. i went late in the night waitied for the club to close had already spoken to the manager that i was taking her out he said no problem have her back by 5pm the next evening. we went to my friends house who lives in the same building as me and spent x was eve with him and his family had food everyone ex changed gifts had some wine and then me and her went back to my place started chitchatting over some more wine with some music on from YouTube in the background the chatting led to a little kissing which led tooo.... well u get the idea, it was not expected either though like i said i had no expectations, and she was the one who initiated though and i didn't stop her either... any how new years is is coming along i get a message that new years eve the club has given her a target (25000 dirhams) one fo the managers has told her that he has a guest who has agreed to cover that target for my girl on the condition that she spends the night with him after the club closes... i told her its too short notice considering it was already new years eve and the banks were already closed plus my debit card doesn't have that high of a withdrawal limit even took out my daily limit at that time and after midnight when the limit is reset and i don't carry credit cards. to which she says i don't want to be with anyone but u i said i'll see what i can do etc so this convo went on for most of the day ( i was already aware of how the dance bars operate her in dubai when it comes new ears eve so wasn't surprised when she told me although was little surprised at how low the target was set compared to what i heard in the past) by night fall she basically said she's made up her mind and already told the managers that she will not go out with anyone except me regardless and that she's taking her 10k dirhams salary and i should just come i said i'll do what i can... anyhow went that night only spent 4.5k dirhams didn't even take her money and still took her out.... when the club closed she (unbeknownst to me) had already thrown back a few shots of vodka during the night in the changing room and was already quite drunk so her nakhras started u lied to me meri izzat tu nahin rakh blah blah blah, i told her i didn't lie what i could i did especially with less than 6 hours notice and banks closed etc... i had already spoiled my new years eve night spending it in a dance bar alone at a table etc surrounded by desperate horny drunken rowdy groups of men and now she was giving me attitude, so i told her i did what i could i'm here only for her if she wants to go good if not fine she said no i said great u still have a chance to make your target then go with the other guy keep your izzat and forget me and i walked out, of the club got in my car started driving away 2 mins later she calls and says come back and pick me up i said fine went back picked her up... and she starts trying to kiss me which i'm in no mood for and that too while i was driving and says app too nary ho gaye... isaid what do u expect? anyhow i know i've rambled on quite a bit but to summarize that was exactly a year ago come this december 13th and we are still together she doesn't work in a bar now at all and we are engaged... but her stupid thing of izzat is always there we have constant arguments about it also that fuck what the world thinks at the end of the day they aren't gonna there for u when u need them they don't pay your bills or put food on your table..... even today i don't understand their whole obsession with izzat even now....

sorry for the long rant... i know i'm gonna get quite a bit of back lash from a lot of the members but thats fine i have nothing but respect for the seniors here in this thread and every one is entitled to their own opinion....

take care have a great remainder of 2019 everyone

WTF Google meaning of monger..........View attachment 106634

In Cambridge dictionary the meaning of monger a person who encourages a particularactivity, especially one that causes trouble:

Didn’t want to share but as this topic about word Monger arise I am sharing a thought of a Psychiatrists.

I have meet one of the renown Psychiatrist of Mumbai few months ago.

He termed us monger ( who goes to db/ob) frequently as ATTENTION SEEKER GUY.

He give me a lesson of around 30 mins where he proof me that we can easily get what we want without going to this places in less spending and killing less time.

He said its just a mental disease and no monger does accept that he is mentally sick.

Dont want to offend anyone but sharing just the opinion of the DR about mongers of bar.

In my opinion we are gentleman of this society.
Don’t know much about other but we friends group are mongers who visit many times to db/ob in bars.
Niether we misbehave aur have ugly thoughts about the Girls/ladies who are around us as relatives neighbours or staffs nor we misbehave with bar girls.
We just treat them as a girl and do anything with them as per their wish.

Depend on person to person about his behaviour.

Sometimes you find Rapist in form of Monk
And Gentleman in form of Drunk Guy.

My girl was not believing me even she know about my behaviour.
Just send her proof that I will be not here on 31st and will be away from all mongering work and other affairs for a time....

Happy New Year from my side to all of you in advance.

I might be not active for few months on forum from now so wishing u all in advance...

MP

But still stuck with the same book...

I see no problem being stuck, as long as it is a book about Savita bhabhi !!

I do have a problem if the pages are stuck, for reasons you know why !!

Regards
Basu

In Cambridge dictionary the meaning of monger a person who encourages a particularactivity, especially one that causes trouble:

Didn’t want to share but as this topic about word Monger arise I am sharing a thought of a Psychiatrists.

He give me a lesson of around 30 mins where he proof me that we can easily get what we want without going to this places in less spending and killing less time.

He said its just a mental disease and no monger does accept that he is mentally sick.

Dont want to offend anyone but sharing just the opinion of the DR about mongers of bar.

In my opinion we are gentleman of this society.
Don’t know much about other but we friends group are mongers who visit many times to db/ob in bars.
Niether we misbehave aur have ugly thoughts about the Girls/ladies who are around us as relatives neighbours or staffs nor we misbehave with bar girls.
We just treat them as a girl and do anything with them as per their wish.

Depend on person to person about his behaviour.

Sometimes you find Rapist in form of Monk
And Gentleman in form of Drunk Guy.

My girl was not believing me even she know about my behaviour.
Just send her proof that I will be not here on 31st and will be away from all mongering work and other affairs for a time....

Happy New Year from my side to all of you in advance.

I might be not active for few months on forum from now so wishing u all in advance...

MP
Bro. You touched my heart wid this post .....n I feel ur phycitrist is right in some way.

even today i don't understand their whole obsession with izzat even now....

Yes, that whole thing with izzat in the bar is a mystifying concept for me.

Thanks for sharing your personal story with all of us. At the end of the day, all that matters is that the 2 of you are happy together.
Wish you the best for your future
👍

I would be very curious to know the details of what the psychiatrist said regarding:
"we can easily get what we want without going to this places in less spending and killing less time"

What did he say to convince you?

Fr on sb visit to sneha and kishor ...
I was planning to meet an indie but aftet getting klpd thought of going to sneha sb and kishor was in two minds which one to go then finally decided to go to sneha first as it was 3.30 as soon as i entered saw all the milfs sitting downstairs... waiter insisted a lot to sit down but as i am regular i always go upstairs and take the seat in the right side corner for better privacy and service.. as soon as i sat champa came and sat and starting giving massage .. i was planning to sit wid someone else.. but lust tookover my mind coz she is the one who gives blowjob and .. i made her sit and ordered rio for both of bus .. had fun wid her for 40 mins .. must say she gives very nice service ... called for bill and left for kishor . after last times cold treatment at kishor was in two minds wat will happen .. but as soon as i enetered in to the first room it was semi occupied tool middle table and sat.. didnt make any ldy sit for the first 15 mins was just observing then came on hot bong with the rght curves and looks made her sit .. she called herself sulki .. she had very smooth skin .. started with dfk and hugging .. sat wid her for 45 mins service was good .. and then told her to leave and then as soon i was moving my eyes on the room saw sweety young girl wid slim figure... called her and made her sit for sometime nice dfk and squeezing.. was sid her for sometime .. didnt lnw how time passed was planning to leave then arti started and my eyes saw the most famous girl of kishor Tina . Cdnt take eyes of her and again lust took over and instead of calling for bill called her to sit .. and i must say that eas the best time i had in kishor till now she looks really beautiful and such beautiful looks she has was totally in aww of her.. nice dfk and service intially she was a lil hesistant then we had fun .. disnt want to leave but had too as it was late and had to go back .. so end of the nite for me butt had a good time... really sorry for the long fr .. but would request seniors to gv inputs regarding kishor who is better in service and how to maximize it ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be very curious to know the details of what the psychiatrist said regarding:
"we can easily get what we want without going to this places in less spending and killing less time"

What did he say to convince you?

Bro if he can convince me would I rather visit the db ob again?

Its just like we know cigarettes and alcohol is injurious to health but we still smoke and drinks...

Just because we are addicted to this..

In short word we have NASHA of all this things.
Similarly we are ADDICTED OF BAR BALAS ( Not a particular one).

As you asked here is short lecture he give me in that session.

He just ask me about frequency of my bar visits and monthly expense I make in this addiction and from how many years I m in it.

I Just answered him his questions ( cannot disclose here ).

After hearing all those answers he just said that I can get a better girls without killing times for sex and dance in my monthly budget of mongering.

HE than said most of the mongers visit bar girls for that feeling & relationship which other sex worker doesn’t provide.
They are absolutely telling a lie from themselves that they are visiting this girls cause of entertainment and sex.
If such is a point why u guys doesn’t spend time with other sex workers because they are not groomed in such a way and they don’t provide emotional feeling to u guys.

He than ask have I ever spend a time with sex worker outside hotel or have conversations with them to which I denied.
Than he said but according to him most of the people who visit bars spend time with bar girls outside bar hotels and remain in touch with them by mobile.

He look more experienced in this line than me while I was talking to him.

FINALLY He said u all knows that this is the illusion and you are wasting your time money and energy in this deed but The Man cannot come out of his youth and he try to satisfy his ego by just assuming that even he is old enough he still have that charm that young girls are falling for him.

This ego problem take most Men to the world of dance bars and after some time He become ADDICTED to this environment.

HE lastly said its just a mental disease where patients doesn’t know about it because its an invisible phenomenon like some people are miser some are cruel some are fools but they cannot understand their weak points and doesn’t accept that how they are.

Similarly an addicted bar goes has some problems in his life ( maybe family,ego,sexual,inferiority complex)
And most important thing he said me that according to his observation most bar girl addicter are those person ‘ Jinohane apne jawani ke din acche se nahi gujare, the age between 16 to 28.

Don’t know how much wrong he is or right, and I m sure no one will accept it in publicly that the Doctor observation is truth in reality.

EVEN I don’t dare to accept that I m mentally sick

LOL

MP

Ps:He is famous psychiatrist whom big Bollywood stars consult during depression ( one can easily find his name on internet) and I am rightly now consulting him and trying to give up addiction of smoking and bar girls under his medical treatment.

Last edited:
Bro if he can convince me would I rather visit the db ob again?

Its just like we know cigarettes and alcohol is injurious to health but we still smoke and drinks...

Just because we are addicted to this..

In short word we have NASHA of all this things.
Similarly we are ADDICTED OF BAR BALAS ( Not a particular one).

As you asked here is short lecture he give me in that session.

He just ask me about frequency of my bar visits and monthly expense I make in this addiction and from how many years I m in it.

I Just answered him his questions ( cannot disclose here ).

After hearing all those answers he just said that I can get a better girls without killing times for sex and dance in my monthly budget of mongering.

HE than said most of the mongers visit bar girls for that feeling & relationship which other sex worker doesn’t provide.
They are absolutely telling a lie from themselves that they are visiting this girls cause of entertainment and sex.
If such is a point why u guys doesn’t spend time with other sex workers because they are not groomed in such a way and they don’t provide emotional feeling to u guys.

He than ask have I ever spend a time with sex worker outside hotel or have conversations with them to which I denied.
Than he said but according to him most of the people who visit bars spend time with bar girls outside bar hotels and remain in touch with them by mobile.

He look more experienced in this line than me while I was talking to him.

FINALLY He said u all knows that this is the illusion and you are wasting your time money and energy in this deed but The Man cannot come out of his youth and he try to satisfy his ego by just assuming that even he is old enough he still have that charm that young girls are falling for him.

This ego problem take most Men to the world of dance bars and after some time He become ADDICTED to this environment.

HE lastly said its just a mental disease where patients doesn’t know about it because its an invisible phenomenon like some people are miser some are cruel some are fools but they cannot understand their weak points and doesn’t accept that how they are.

Similarly an addicted bar goes has some problems in his life ( maybe family,ego,sexual,inferiority complex)
And most important thing he said me that according to his observation most bar girl addicter are those person ‘ Jinohane apne jawani ke din acche se nahi gujare, the age between 16 to 28.

Don’t know how much wrong he is or right, and I m sure no one will accept it in publicly that the Doctor observation is truth in reality.

EVEN I don’t dare to accept that I m mentally sick

LOL

MP

Ps:He is famous psychiatrist whom big Bollywood stars consult during depression ( one can easily find his name on internet) and I am rightly now consulting him and trying to give up addiction of smoking and bar girls under his medical treatment.

MP, y do u need to pay a famous psychatrist for all this advice!!!

v cud cure u FOC!!!

Yes, that whole thing with izzat in the bar is a mystifying concept for me.

Thanks for sharing your personal story with all of us. At the end of the day, all that matters is that the 2 of you are happy together.
Wish you the best for your future
👍

thanks sir... BTW love the informative and detailed FRs that u post here in this thread.... as for happy its a relative word in this case been going through a rough time lately ... as the saying goes "u can take the bar girl out fo the bar but u can't take the bar and the bar attitude and nakhra out of the girl" although its not like i haven't tried though.... anyhow lets see what happens....

have been reading this forum for about 2 years however have been mongering for over 10 years but just limited to NL and CH in mumbai and usually pubs and indian dance bars here in dubai up until december of last year... actually visiting dance bars here in dubai is quite an expensive affair if u are regular i wasn't that regular, how ever last december 2018 an old manger friend of mine had started work at a new club and was constantly insisting i come by some time so i went one day and saw one girl on stage put some songs on her after the club closed at 3 am my manager friend said let me introduce her to u after the remaining few customers pay their bills and leave so hi hung around met her had small chat for about 5 mins or so and changed numbers and then i left... although i find dance bars in dubai to be a waste of money for a monger at least here in dubai i've never been to bars in mumbai or navi mumbai so i cannot compare it that way personally except for what i read on this forum, how ever me and this girl started chatting on the phone and WhatsApp she never insisted i come to the club and give collection etc ever but some how i just couldn't stop myself from visiting her of my own volition and free will this carried on for about week but i was going and leaving not hanging back after club hours or even asking her to go out after club hours but all the while we carried on our conversation on the phone and WhatsApp and after about a week i was there one night she went off stage to the green and messaged me on WhatsApp saying there's something i want to talk to u about face to face can u please stay back after club hours please? i said sure no problem. so we sit down at the club after its closed and customers have left and she starts to say how she likes me i'm not like the guys here who are constantly hounding for meet ups and encounters outside of the club etc etc i was flattered to be honest, since i really liked this girl too and had developed feelings for her but never said anything during our WhatsApp and phone conversations anyhow we talked that night realized that th feelings were mutual but i told her bluntly but nicely that its hard for to trust what anyone working in this environment would say and would need time to really believe it also. she asks about my plane for xmas eve i tell her i'm gonna be spending it with some close friends at their house nothing more, she asks can u take me with u, i was a little surprised i said u know what u are asking and what management and other will think right if i do that? since i never once asked her to accompany outside of club hours ever our talks were alway clean and respectful and mature. i made it clear u know now about my feelings but also that i have no expectations as such i treat any all people men women children with respect, she that's why she feels comfortable asking me to take her out after the club closes on x was eve because she knows i would not do anything untoward or against her wishes and because the feelings were mutual so i agreed. i went late in the night waitied for the club to close had already spoken to the manager that i was taking her out he said no problem have her back by 5pm the next evening. we went to my friends house who lives in the same building as me and spent x was eve with him and his family had food everyone ex changed gifts had some wine and then me and her went back to my place started chitchatting over some more wine with some music on from YouTube in the background the chatting led to a little kissing which led tooo.... well u get the idea, it was not expected either though like i said i had no expectations, and she was the one who initiated though and i didn't stop her either... any how new years is is coming along i get a message that new years eve the club has given her a target (25000 dirhams) one fo the managers has told her that he has a guest who has agreed to cover that target for my girl on the condition that she spends the night with him after the club closes... i told her its too short notice considering it was already new years eve and the banks were already closed plus my debit card doesn't have that high of a withdrawal limit even took out my daily limit at that time and after midnight when the limit is reset and i don't carry credit cards. to which she says i don't want to be with anyone but u i said i'll see what i can do etc so this convo went on for most of the day ( i was already aware of how the dance bars operate her in dubai when it comes new ears eve so wasn't surprised when she told me although was little surprised at how low the target was set compared to what i heard in the past) by night fall she basically said she's made up her mind and already told the managers that she will not go out with anyone except me regardless and that she's taking her 10k dirhams salary and i should just come i said i'll do what i can... anyhow went that night only spent 4.5k dirhams didn't even take her money and still took her out.... when the club closed she (unbeknownst to me) had already thrown back a few shots of vodka during the night in the changing room and was already quite drunk so her nakhras started u lied to me meri izzat tu nahin rakh blah blah blah, i told her i didn't lie what i could i did especially with less than 6 hours notice and banks closed etc... i had already spoiled my new years eve night spending it in a dance bar alone at a table etc surrounded by desperate horny drunken rowdy groups of men and now she was giving me attitude, so i told her i did what i could i'm here only for her if she wants to go good if not fine she said no i said great u still have a chance to make your target then go with the other guy keep your izzat and forget me and i walked out, of the club got in my car started driving away 2 mins later she calls and says come back and pick me up i said fine went back picked her up... and she starts trying to kiss me which i'm in no mood for and that too while i was driving and says app too nary ho gaye... isaid what do u expect? anyhow i know i've rambled on quite a bit but to summarize that was exactly a year ago come this december 13th and we are still together she doesn't work in a bar now at all and we are engaged... but her stupid thing of izzat is always there we have constant arguments about it also that fuck what the world thinks at the end of the day they aren't gonna there for u when u need them they don't pay your bills or put food on your table..... even today i don't understand their whole obsession with izzat even now....

sorry for the long rant... i know i'm gonna get quite a bit of back lash from a lot of the members but thats fine i have nothing but respect for the seniors here in this thread and every one is entitled to their own opinion....

take care have a great remainder of 2019 everyone

Bro why do u need to waste time in Dubai on Indies. I have found Dubai third best place to fuck Russian ( read: CIS) chicks after Bangkok and Colombo. The area near al fahidi metro station has quite a few nice places each known for country/race wise stocks. I also see lots of Indians mongering around these places always. In 400 to 550 AEDs u can ride so many different varieties including Turkish or Persian. I wasted just one evening in mehndi dance bar and it was an awful experience esp if u have enjoyed in mumbai leave aside joyous pleasure of NM or erstwhile Meera Road DBs
Fellow Mongers esp the ones who have US visa , I would recommend personal exp of taking emirates flight , plan a stopover in dubai as u get visa on arrival at 1/3 price of regular UAE visa. Book a decent hotel in Bar Dubai ( take liquor from duty free as otherwise it’s expensive and not so easily available there) go to any of club depending which race u want to fuck and get the girl in ur hotel and enjoy. Some of the hotels like four seasons asks additional 80 AED for “ short term guest” . All in all your total expenses for visa , cab to hotel , entry fees at club , 2/3 drinks there and picking up girl won’t be more than 16/18 K INR plus hotel which u can get for approx 3/4 k INR other than month of dec/jan/feb .

While u can still get a similar “Russian” in equivalent amount in mumbai or delhi but trust me guys fun in picking ur stock after mongering with 40 odd varieties is far better and multiple times more than an agent coming with 3/4 options and you have to quickly select one amongst that .

Those friends who anyways get chance to go to dubai otherwise should also explore that rather wasting Money on indie dance bar. U can still have voyeuristic pleasure of dancing or holding girl in these clubs if she is okay but u cannot fondle or grope aggressively else Kallu African bouncer will change geography of the face

MP, y do u need to pay a famous psychatrist for all this advice!!!

v cud cure u FOC!!!
Haha Sometimes we need to seek dr advice even we know that a headache can be cure by simply consuming a tablet of saridon or crocin.
Second if u go through my whole post u can read I need to help quit my smoking habits which is killing me and my Physician advice me to take help of pyschatrist.

br
Bro why do u need to waste time in Dubai on Indies. I have found Dubai third best place to fuck Russian ( read: CIS) chicks after Bangkok and Colombo. The area near al fahidi metro station has quite a few nice places each known for country/race wise stocks. I also see lots of Indians mongering around these places always. In 400 to 550 AEDs u can ride so many different varieties including Turkish or Persian. I wasted just one evening in mehndi dance bar and it was an awful experience esp if u have enjoyed in mumbai leave aside joyous pleasure of NM or erstwhile Meera Road DBs
Fellow Mongers esp the ones who have US visa , I would recommend personal exp of taking emirates flight , plan a stopover in dubai as u get visa on arrival at 1/3 price of regular UAE visa. Book a decent hotel in Bar Dubai ( take liquor from duty free as otherwise it’s expensive and not so easily available there) go to any of club depending which race u want to fuck and get the girl in ur hotel and enjoy. Some of the hotels like four seasons asks additional 80 AED for “ short term guest” . All in all your total expenses for visa , cab to hotel , entry fees at club , 2/3 drinks there and picking up girl won’t be more than 16/18 K INR plus hotel which u can get for approx 3/4 k INR other than month of dec/jan/feb .

While u can still get a similar “Russian” in equivalent amount in mumbai or delhi but trust me guys fun in picking ur stock after mongering with 40 odd varieties is far better and multiple times more than an agent coming with 3/4 options and you have to quickly select one amongst that .

Those friends who anyways get chance to go to dubai otherwise should also explore that rather wasting Money on indie dance bar. U can still have voyeuristic pleasure of dancing or holding girl in these clubs if she is okay but u cannot fondle or grope aggressively else Kallu African bouncer will change geography of the face

bro i think u may have mis read my post a little but yes u are right there plenty of options all around dubai and i have tasted and tried quite a few in the time i have been here...... my regular hang outs used to be a filipino bar in karama called Ratsky and a disco in Moscow hotel i think its called Red Square...... my post was basically on the topic of how bar girls crib and whine and throw silly tantrums always going on about izzat/respect in from of their colleagues/peers etc and i was just sharing my story of how i met my fiancé who is also an ex bar dancer thats all....

although prices have gone up though in dubai, i always read in the indies thread hear of people saying u paid too much or u got ripped off etc, how ever i'm of the belief no matter what u get what u pay for but also more importantly its also beneficial to treat the person with a little decency and respect too i understand the concept that it is a transaction but if u behave and keep treating them like its a transaction then thats the kind of service u will get aka know as the dead fish or starfish service.... treat them kindly and with decency and that dead fish can turn into the wildest dolphin ride u ever had..... as an example just take a look at the recent goa FR and some of the other recent FRs posted by i believe monger pleasure of his outing with ILTM they have had a blast the last few weeks and u will notice in the reports how well the girls were treated a little kindness even in this hobby goes a long view.... sorry buddy i kinda hijacked my own response to ure post to also state my views and opinions....

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  5. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  8. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  9. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  16. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Turnernator1:
    blair
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  33. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  35. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  40. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  42. bumika.vashi:
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  47. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
Back