What's new

dance bars in navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Birddog:
    Healing massage Edmonton
  2. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Oriental massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  3. MrMumbaiM45:
    Nisha 31y.o. This girl offers all kinds of services at the best level. => http://NishaNightGirl.goshrink.com
  4. Hairy Arab:
    If anyone knows any open spas in scarborough plz send me a PM.
  5. Laptop_bag:
    Navi mumbai?
  6. NeyNey101:
    Busty Asian?
  7. Delinto Spa:
    Have agreat weekend. Sammi and Oakley are in heat!
  8. Badnoy24593:
    Brantford
  9. Sanjay786:
    Pune
  10. Bookmonica:
    CALGARY bookmonica.com duos available! Last day here is Saturday!
  11. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  12. milfmaid69:
    bella
  13. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    🌸 Call us | 437.335.3995 🌸 Your weekend will be full of love and affection!
  14. Timbo88:
    I need my cock sucked
  15. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5
  16. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Looking for an elegant encounter? Please give us a call. We are located in Scarborough. 🌸 437.335.3995 🌸
  17. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an amazing place for Oriental massage.
  18. Kingman:
    Sunnyg what info you want
  19. sunnyg:
    Any info on Rita from Atlantis spa brampton
  20. Indian Girls:
    :heart5 HIRING ATTRACTIVE LADIES make up to 5k a month text me at 416-230-0199 with your profile picture. Peel Region Shop :heart5:heart5
  21. OnlyYouMassage:
    Give Us A Call 647-351-5058
  22. pappu987:
    Can any one share number for Goa?
  23. Bookmonica:
    Independent tonight until Jan 23rd CALGARY info at bookmonica.com
  24. Indian Girls:
    :) SOUTH INDIAN AND 2 PUNJABI GIRLS on Duty until 9pm! :heart5 Text only with your name 416-230-0199 :heart3:heart3
  25. Back in Toronto:
    Four years of Hell under trump is over, now four (more) years of Hell under biden/harris begin!

007Bond

Reaction score
On a separate note can you tell me the overall damages that can be expected here.? And only HJ possible here?

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk
It's a service bar.. very dim lights .. ground floor is SB and upstairs is OB .. lots of girls/women .. best time to go is around 5 .. when you get in at this time your table will be flogged by mostly milfs .. some of them have maintained themselves so well that you won't realise they are milfs until you put your hand down their blouse to touch their saggy boobs .. anyways .. it's a good time to get it because soon between 5.30 to 6 there will be aarti and after that the girls in second shift will walk in .. this is the time that OB opens .. so there is no one upstairs .. so all girls will spend a few minutes downstairs before they go up ... This is the best time to catch your fish and retain them with you instead of letting them go upstairs and being left with only few choices after ... Be assured there will be heaps of options to choose from during this time ...

Normally the average goes 500 for 30-40 mins ... Again depends on what girl you pick .. if she us young and in good shape .. and lets you explore her, then i stay with her till close and pay her about 700-800 an hour .. ofcourse most of the time also have to buy drinks for them ..

But if you are a newbie and just want to start exploring on a limited budget .. get the one you like to sit next to you .. check the time at which she sat .. enjoy yourself for about half an hour or 40/45 mins .. after sometime she herself will ask you to order something for her, just say "no, I'd rather pay you in cash" and after 40 mins or so give her a 500 and ask her to go..

If you order a beer, the waiters will let you sit peacefully for about an hour or hour and half before they start hassling you for another drink.. beer costs 600-700 .. if you order a quarter for eg RS - 650 .. RC - 680 .. then they will not hassle you until you have finished your quarter ...

After you've let your first one go ... You can keep looking for another fish and call whoever you like ..

PS: HJ in Mayur is possible but not very common .. most girls do not agree to it .. very few do, and from what I have seen mostly those who agree for HJ are usually milfs and/or are a 4 or 5 on 10 .. personally I have never sought a HJ there .. but I normally get the girls excited and they touch me over my pants .. apart from that 99% girls will allow you kiss their neck, back, boobs, allow you to even finger them.

Cheers

007Bond

Reaction score
It's a service bar.. very dim lights .. ground floor is SB and upstairs is OB .. lots of girls/women .. best time to go is around 5 .. when you get in at this time your table will be flogged by mostly milfs .. some of them have maintained themselves so well that you won't realise they are milfs until you put your hand down their blouse to touch their saggy boobs .. anyways .. it's a good time to get it because soon between 5.30 to 6 there will be aarti and after that the girls in second shift will walk in .. this is the time that OB opens .. so there is no one upstairs .. so all girls will spend a few minutes downstairs before they go up ... This is the best time to catch your fish and retain them with you instead of letting them go upstairs and being left with only few choices after ... Be assured there will be heaps of options to choose from during this time ...

Normally the average goes 500 for 30-40 mins ... Again depends on what girl you pick .. if she us young and in good shape .. and lets you explore her, then i stay with her till close and pay her about 700-800 an hour .. ofcourse most of the time also have to buy drinks for them ..

But if you are a newbie and just want to start exploring on a limited budget .. get the one you like to sit next to you .. check the time at which she sat .. enjoy yourself for about half an hour or 40/45 mins .. after sometime she herself will ask you to order something for her, just say "no, I'd rather pay you in cash" and after 40 mins or so give her a 500 and ask her to go..

If you order a beer, the waiters will let you sit peacefully for about an hour or hour and half before they start hassling you for another drink.. beer costs 600-700 .. if you order a quarter for eg RS - 650 .. RC - 680 .. then they will not hassle you until you have finished your quarter ...

After you've let your first one go ... You can keep looking for another fish and call whoever you like ..

PS: HJ in Mayur is possible but not very common .. most girls do not agree to it .. very few do, and from what I have seen mostly those who agree for HJ are usually milfs and/or are a 4 or 5 on 10 .. personally I have never sought a HJ there .. but I normally get the girls excited and they touch me over my pants .. apart from that 99% girls will allow you kiss their neck, back, boobs, allow you to even finger them.

Cheers
Also, don't forget the waiters tip and doorman .. waiters I give 200 and doorman 50 .. 100 if i have a vehicle

007Bond

Reaction score
Bro,
The bubble butt girl at QP was as juicy. One would want to have her the way one eats mango by hands.

Ur description of the curly hair with spects one of heaven—perfectly said bro. That is the exact feeling. Sunny day. Cafe near a beach. She reading mills and boon. Unable to control her feelings. Her legs uneasy with every page she turns. And you sitting on the opposite table enjoying the scene while sipping some exotic juice.

But how dare u call me cute ! I am offended. Don’t dare to meet me again.

TL: u seemed to be a reserved guy initially. But then in no time u were as easy to gel with as the short-TL (from the series) can make anyone feel. In no time ur TL colors were out. Flirting around with so many and with such ease. U sure know how to make personal connections within no time with the girls. At all the places we visited, it felt like u were a regular there from the way u and the girls were flirting with each other.

You sure know how to squeeze every last drop of fun in the given moment, continuously and shamelessly but without crossing the line of looking despo . I realised what has been missing in my mongering.

“Enjoying like a despo without looking like one”.

Thank you for letting me join u.

One should always be careful what one wishes for. While finishing my peg, I was already thinking of mongering for 1-2 places. Seeing ur invite in PM, was such a perfect timing. And a damn good one.

a
Enjoying like a despo without looking like one .. I'd say that's the trait of a master .. still striving to achive that

rajpank89

Reaction score
Confidant and cute - very contradicting TL ! When he had become confidant don't need to lie !!

Tale as old as time from beauty and beast would have been a more appropriate song instead of pachtaoge..see, i consider him as confidant (not as big brother though, he is too old for that, maybe uncle) and so being honest !!

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
பசுடா யு ஒரு எழுத்தாளர் பெருமைக்கு உர் எழுதும் திறமைக்கு ஒரு நரகமாகும் .. எப்போதும் அதை வேடிக்கையாக வாசிப்பது

@Basu1970

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Melburnian26

Reaction score
FR:

Been out of action for a log time now. Travelling had been hectic and I had picked a babe earlier at Pop Tates (had written about it earlier) and the relationship lasted longer than expected, till the time she became clingy and wanted a shaadi - and was ready to divorce her husband, that's when I knew, it had to stop. Luckily I had saved her whatsapp conversations of being pure physical needs club and while she shared her videos and photos, I always restrained from it. So a pat on the back (a couple of notches lower, and it would have been a stick in the ass!!)

Thursday, I was late and reached NM only about mid-night - so without wasting time, headed straight to Malwani Kinara (Queen's Palace) - the establishment and the waiters )we have a mutual admiration club), where I get served by waiter (Raju) and manager (Sinu), without having to ask for my order of drinks and food.

The place has undergone a bit of change - lighting has become darker, and they have opened up the back area with more tables (seating like a low end DB like whatsapp). I first perched myself in the normal area, but spotted an old muse from Chembur (puja) and moved with her to the extreme back end with a full intention of grope and press.

KLPD - she was like, don't do it here, as lots of girls frown later and make fun, lets go upstairs to the room and do what you want. She was not ready to have a drink as well. Something that she has always done and I have groped her umpteen times, so knew it was time to ask her to piss off and gave her Rs 10/- as bohni to show my complete displeasure. The funny part is, she showed a girl who said was her 'sister', which is why she could not do any stuff.

After a beer and a few smokes, the devil in me awoke, and I called the 'sister', who was more than happy to keep me 'happy' and had beer + I had my way with her. She was hoping for entry and I had no plans as was in a rush. She quoted 5K, and I dropped it to 2K. She was aghast that someone would even quote this rate....she was hottie for sure, but then I did not want to spoil the fun of the lightning, music, other girls erotic and seductive dances for a 'fucked' up session, as there is a huge difference, between what's on offer on the floor and what one end's up in the room.

Left, at about 1.30am and headed home, the dick needs servicing for sure, so probably sometime this week or the next will have it done.

Cheers mates!!
Guruji,

Could you Pm me the details of the Milf that you are no longer in touch with? I would think she needs some extra caring ..

orient longman

Reviewer
Reaction score
There r young girls in amit palace nerul go for entry. U may try
Interesting... the 2 young beauties I had asked for "entry" in September both declined. They both claimed that they don't go for entry. Perhaps they would change their stance if I became their regular customer, but I sincerely doubt it. One of them was an excellent dancer too, who could make a ton of money in any OB.

Honestly, a lot of the girls in Amit Palace seem to be underage (less than 18 years old). Personally I would not risk getting caught with an underage girl in a lodge. Of course, to each his own.

solomonk41

Reviewer
Reaction score
In jamkhed 2500 rs for one hour show. They allowed one person entry in one show. If another group member want entry. You may continue next show.
They also provide a pan khana (they give you seal pack mal, that's call pan khana) if you fuck her and you could not see blood then they return your money.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

julesboye

Reaction score
Also, don't forget the waiters tip and doorman .. waiters I give 200 and doorman 50 .. 100 if i have a vehicle
Thanks Much for sharing this detailed insight. This Helps.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

LustGuy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I going to visit Sneha, Amit palace today.

Amit palace, how much the girl expects for one song? How much I have to pay dj? How to waiter and door man?

Nav1983

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Guys,
I see there are lot of spoon feedings going on here so kindly stop it immediately and search at your own FRs in forum and try at your own at bar's and post your FR's after your visits asap whether it's good or bad doesn't matter because learning is the best experience and medicines in life teaches us our future.
All the best!!

Regards,
Nav...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

AlwaysAshwin

Reviewer
Reaction score
Hey guys, I going to visit Sneha, Amit palace today.

Amit palace, how much the girl expects for one song? How much I have to pay dj? How to waiter and door man?
It’s a low end db. So spend according to that category.

200-300/song on an average.

There r few patrons who shower money once in a while. But it’s an exception and not a norm. Better to stick to the norm.

Dj: 50/song. But the dj is adamant for 60/song. Don’t know what calculations he had in mind. When he is in a lot of demand, he throws the max tantrums. More than any girl there.

Last time when we were there and he mentioned 60/song and we refused for 10 more (we pay 50/song). He refused to play the song and after seeing that we still are enjoying without any specific song, he came on his own after half an hr. So mk played “pachtaoge song”.

50/ waiter. 100/black coat. 20/ doorman.

Rest upto you.

LustGuy

Reaction score
It’s a low end db. So spend according to that category.

200-300/song on an average.

There r few patrons who shower money once in a while. But it’s an exception and not a norm. Better to stick to the norm.

Dj: 50/song. But the dj is adamant for 60/song. Don’t know what calculations he had in mind. When he is in a lot of demand, he throws the max tantrums. More than any girl there.

Last time when we were there and he mentioned 60/song and we refused for 10 more (we pay 50/song). He refused to play the song and after seeing that we still are enjoying without any specific song, he came on his own after half an hr. So mk played “pachtaoge song”.

50/ waiter. 100/black coat. 20/ doorman.

Rest upto you.
Thanks bro

Shraavan

Reviewer
Reaction score
Just heard from a friend that some of these DBs belong to people who either belong to Shiv Sena or are under the protection of the Shiv Sena. With the political situation in Maharashtra going bad, the BJP may play the politics of revenge and hit out at these bars through the LE machinery. The Governor is supposedly an Amit Shah protege and during the interim governor's rule, may play as their puppet.

Experienced and Senior mongers may respond to whether this is true. Are we looking at the section going super-garam? Or is this just rumor-mongering ?

Reactions: pri

UrbanMonger

Reaction score
Seniors please. Advise how much per song expect girls in Rajmahal Db?

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Windsor

Reviewer
Reaction score
Just heard from a friend that some of these DBs belong to people who either belong to Shiv Sena or are under the protection of the Shiv Sena. With the political situation in Maharashtra going bad, the BJP may play the politics of revenge and hit out at these bars through the LE machinery. The Governor is supposedly an Amit Shah protege and during the interim governor's rule, may play as their puppet.

Experienced and Senior mongers may respond to whether this is true. Are we looking at the section going super-garam? Or is this just rumor-mongering ?
Bro relax..In my opinion Governor won't b bothered about DB's or say Mota bhai...

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk