Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Also please suggest some bars nearby Mango suites Mahape for DB experience (prefer bars with VIP). I see from gmaps that Savali is close by (Any recent experience on Savali will help). Also open for co mongering if anyone is interested.
I have never been to any bars in Mahape, but I do recall reading about the following on this thread:
- Savali (BasuGaroo had posted a detailed FR a few months ago)
- Success Point (new name is Bela)
- Silver Point
All of these bars are located within 50 meters of each other.

Perhaps other members can share some recent experiences of these bars.

Sona stocks were average...patrons were dull and about to crash to sleep...no throwing money and girls are having a dull look...good stocks may have left early...

Made Ritu dance... average looks but good curves and moves...Kajal or Khushi was the dancer of the day...She made the day...worth checking her for some great moves...

Sona runs late till 3.45...good option owlers who are awake all night...

Bluestar Monica is ready for a fuck today...but eyeing muskaan there...

I have never been to any bars in Mahape, but I do recall reading about the following on this thread:
- Savali (BasuGaroo had posted a detailed FR a few months ago)
- Success Point (new name is Bela)
- Silver Point
All of these bars are located within 50 meters of each other.

Perhaps other members can share some recent experiences of these bars.
Thank you for the information. Went through the posts and found Basu da's FR about Savli (Types of dresses...). Helpful info from the legend. Any info if Success Point/Silver point is DB or SB (do not want to enter a SB).

Thank you for the information. Went through the posts and found Basu da's FR about Savli (Types of dresses...). Helpful info from the legend. Any info if Success Point/Silver point is DB or SB (do not want to enter a SB).
These are dbs, savli operates ob too.

Met a friend here in NM. Visited couple of bars. Came with two girls, had drinks and fun. My girl was not good in bed. Got released but still needed fun. Said good bye and pinged by friend to go out. He was happy with his girl.

It was 2 and reached Sona. Remembered Basu bro getting looted, so struct a deal with the auto guy to stay back till I am back.

Got a good looking girl to dance. She was full of attitude, I like the girl who looks into my eyes while dancing. She was looking around and not focusing on me.

Another cute girl was smiling and was being naughty. Signaled her to come. She has seen me some OB. She understands what I want. Then things started. Danced like hell with her. Other got jealous. She grabbed by shirt with both hands, came face to face and told not to insult her. I told her I am going to kiss her on the lip. She smiled and went back.

Now asked both to dance, real fun when both trying to out smart other. It was fun when dancing with one, the other pulls you to dance with her. Managed to keep both happy, one took my number and other also wanted. I asked her to join me after office hours. Had no hopes, office closed, lights on was sitting there to finish my drink. Paid bill and that is when I got a call from her. She was ready to come and asked me to meet her after the bridge.

Took the auto, reached the place, she got out of her vehicle. Paid 1k to driver who was ferrying the girls.

Reached hotel around 4.15. just spoke while playing with each other naked. Had sex and slept. Woke up around 10. Had another session after popping a tablet. Felt different having sex with her. My friend was shocked to see me with different girl in the morning.

Next visit, no bars just going to spend time only with her.

Thanks Basu bro for taking me to Sona. Jealousy factor among girls does give you an additional kick in fun.
Damages for full night bro. Please enlighten.

Sent from my RMX1801 using Tapatalk

Guys put some FR's... from famous OB/DB even names of girls

Its time of the year to have fun..Will be in Mumbai soon...so need some refrence...

There has to be someone new..read a lot about all old muses....dont want to repeat any.

NM,PC,Guru,MK, Devil...and all others who I dont remember names

FR's new place...new girls

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

Where the Hell you have been so long! Good to hear buddy, so now stay alive and crush some girls soon!

Cheers! BonD!

Where the Hell you have been so long! Good to hear buddy, so now stay alive and crush some girls soon!

Cheers! BonD!
When you in Mumbai....December..I am in month end

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

Bhai log, I'm planning to go to nepal or bhutan

Please help where can i get girls

I saw video on utube nepal, u get virgin girls for not more than 30k

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

In my personal opinion I don't think any good looking girl would like to become indie as they can earn much more being a db/on girl with getting less physical. I am yet to meet with any indie who looks as good as a good looking db girl. Indies at max cannot cross 8/10 ratings.

Sent from my Micromax HS2 using Tapatalk
Air hostess is ur ans

Additionally u get Russin in 6k 2shots i read in delhi forum

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Sona stocks were average...patrons were dull and about to crash to sleep...no throwing money and girls are having a dull look...good stocks may have left early...

Made Ritu dance... average looks but good curves and moves...Kajal or Khushi was the dancer of the day...She made the day...worth checking her for some great moves...

Sona runs late till 3.45...good option owlers who are awake all night...

Bluestar Monica is ready for a fuck today...but eyeing muskaan there...
What are the charges bro ?

trojan

i remember another DB in Mahape , [Edit: it has been reviewed here about a year ago... might have closed down since then]. The name of the place is White Gold Bar (shows up as "Bar Station" on google maps). It is not far from Mango Suites. The google corodinates are:
427F+7V Mahape, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Last edited:
Mayur FR

Have been visiting since last couple of weeks for recon. Mostly in SB section downstairs. Met a girl called Julie - fairly new to the place - nearing 30, firm body, but has a 7 year old. Very expressive girl, wears mostly a proper saree or a pink T and pyjama, literally.

First when I met her she said she was only couple of weeks old at Mayur and hasn't gone for entry yet. Offered to take her for entry, but she said next time. . Like she wanted to but was holding herself back .. may be a little persuation and she would've agreed .. but i didn't bother .. still wanted to have a look at other stock.

But she is really good if you wanna enjoy in SB - firm skin, good looking, not fat not skinny, meaty .. just the way I like.

Went in after 3/4 days, met her again, had a gala time .. offered entry, again same story - haven't been to entry yet, would be nice with you, but still thinking .. I played patiently, I knew if i wanted to I could've had her that night .. but I didn't bring it up again.

Again after 3/4 days went in, she was busy with someone else, but she saw me coming in and came to say hi and said will come back soon.. didn't fancy anyone else so just sat there with girls surrounded trying to get attention. About 40-45 mins later she was free and sat with me. Played a lot of touchy touchy and yes she bites when turned on .. but that night I had to get home so wasn't planning on entry.

Today was planning to visit around 7 .. but got caught up with chores and reached just before 9.. Julie was nowhere to be seen. Probably busy at some table. Girls also didn't seem interested, no one was flocking the tables, just sitting at empty tables. Dilip - looking after my table asked if I wanted to seat someone.

I said where are the girls - no one is coming this side.

He responded there are girls but they are busy, but I'll send some across.

After few moments few girls started walking around - but mostly aunties and others way to skinny for my liking.

Dilip came back and I said - sab aunty hai, koi accha nahi hai.

To which he said - sir ek.ladki hai acchi hai ekdum, par nayi hai, toh dabane wagaire nahi degi, bulau kya?

I said - chalega.. par aunty nahi chahiye, moti nahi chahiye, acchi hogi toh hi bithaunga.

He goes and comes back after 10 mins with this gorgeous young girl (first impressions) wearing a sultry ghagra choli .. brings her to the table and asks - bithau?

Without an iota of doubt I say bithao .. hand him a 100 on the spot.

This girl Sweety, used to work at Amit Palace. Seemed very shy at first, also very soft spoken .. said never worked in SB and was her first day here .. Dilip had gotten her from DB section and she didn't want to come down but she said her convinced her that I was a good customer and wouldn't make her do anything she didn't want to ..

So I held my horses back .. considering compared to 95% other girls at Mayur, she was hotter .. seemed almost an 8. Offered a beer and smokes ...she happily accepted. After about 40 mins without me even trying to touch her, she was comfortable and said - aap sharmao mat, aisi baat nahi hai, bas mera pehla din hai issiliye ghabrayi hui hu .. par aap acche .. aap sharmao mat.

that was my green signal - fondled her for a few mins .. she was young and hadn't had a baby .. but her skin felt like it had some mileage on it. Never the less, much better than some others..

Could feel.she was getting turned on .. and I was already on .. so just asked her if she would like to go for entry .. she said she has been before at AP a few times .. and she wouldn't mind going with me. Asked her how much for short time .. she said 3k .. i offered 3.5 k. Finalized the deal and went to hotel.

Wouldn't call her a dead fish at all, but she isn't very expressive. And she is a shy person so always trying to cover herself with towel or anything, when not in act.

Round 1 - Was doing it with condom on .. and she herself asked to remove condom as she doesn't enjoy with condom .. politely refused. . Still she did have her fun .. 2 orgasms at least..

Round 2 - started well, but between changing positions she would go dry .. so stopped .. she didn't want to stop .. said the cold makes her go dry .. and I can't do without the cold .. so called it quits half way through second round .. she said she wanted to continue, but told her her body wasn't accepting. So.may be next time.

Damages

2 beers and some chakhna - 1300
Entry fee at Mayur - 600
Tips - 400
Sweety - 3500
Hotel counter - 500

Really heartening to see people like you, iltm, nm etc. set standards like this in mongering through chivalry!! :)

Mayur FR

Round 2 - started well, but between changing positions she would go dry .. so stopped .. she didn't want to stop .. said the cold makes her go dry .. and I can't do without the cold .. so called it quits half way through second round .. she said she wanted to continue, but told her her body wasn't accepting. So.may be next time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Mayur FR

Have been visiting since last couple of weeks for recon. Mostly in SB section downstairs. Met a girl called Julie - fairly new to the place - nearing 30, firm body, but has a 7 year old. Very expressive girl, wears mostly a proper saree or a pink T and pyjama, literally.

First when I met her she said she was only couple of weeks old at Mayur and hasn't gone for entry yet. Offered to take her for entry, but she said next time. . Like she wanted to but was holding herself back .. may be a little persuation and she would've agreed .. but i didn't bother .. still wanted to have a look at other stock.

But she is really good if you wanna enjoy in SB - firm skin, good looking, not fat not skinny, meaty .. just the way I like.

Went in after 3/4 days, met her again, had a gala time .. offered entry, again same story - haven't been to entry yet, would be nice with you, but still thinking .. I played patiently, I knew if i wanted to I could've had her that night .. but I didn't bring it up again.

Again after 3/4 days went in, she was busy with someone else, but she saw me coming in and came to say hi and said will come back soon.. didn't fancy anyone else so just sat there with girls surrounded trying to get attention. About 40-45 mins later she was free and sat with me. Played a lot of touchy touchy and yes she bites when turned on .. but that night I had to get home so wasn't planning on entry.

Today was planning to visit around 7 .. but got caught up with chores and reached just before 9.. Julie was nowhere to be seen. Probably busy at some table. Girls also didn't seem interested, no one was flocking the tables, just sitting at empty tables. Dilip - looking after my table asked if I wanted to seat someone.

After few moments few girls started walking around - but mostly aunties and others way to skinny for my liking.

To which he said - sir ek.ladki hai acchi hai ekdum, par nayi hai, toh dabane wagaire nahi degi, bulau kya?

I said - chalega.. par aunty nahi chahiye, moti nahi chahiye, acchi hogi toh hi bithaunga.

He goes and comes back after 10 mins with this gorgeous young girl (first impressions) wearing a sultry ghagra choli .. brings her to the table and asks - bithau?

This girl Sweety, used to work at Amit Palace. Seemed very shy at first, also very soft spoken .. said never worked in SB and was her first day here .. Dilip had gotten her from DB section and she didn't want to come down but she said her convinced her that I was a good customer and wouldn't make her do anything she didn't want to ..

So I held my horses back .. considering compared to 95% other girls at Mayur, she was hotter .. seemed almost an 8. Offered a beer and smokes ...she happily accepted. After about 40 mins without me even trying to touch her, she was comfortable and said - aap sharmao mat, aisi baat nahi hai, bas mera pehla din hai issiliye ghabrayi hui hu .. par aap acche .. aap sharmao mat.

that was my green signal - fondled her for a few mins .. she was young and hadn't had a baby .. but her skin felt like it had some mileage on it. Never the less, much better than some others..

Could feel.she was getting turned on .. and I was already on .. so just asked her if she would like to go for entry .. she said she has been before at AP a few times .. and she wouldn't mind going with me. Asked her how much for short time .. she said 3k .. i offered 3.5 k. Finalized the deal and went to hotel.

Wouldn't call her a dead fish at all, but she isn't very expressive. And she is a shy person so always trying to cover herself with towel or anything, when not in act.

Round 1 - Was doing it with condom on .. and she herself asked to remove condom as she doesn't enjoy with condom .. politely refused. . Still she did have her fun .. 2 orgasms at least..

Damages

Entry fee at Mayur - 600
Tips - 400
Sweety - 3500
Hotel counter - 500

Julie is a veteran in Mayur. she was there for around 5 yrs. went back to west bengal 2 yrs ago with family. husband was a gardener in navi mumbai. has come back around 3 -4 months ago due to financial problems.

Mayur FR

Damages

Entry fee at Mayur - 600
Tips - 400
Sweety - 3500
Hotel counter - 500

Has sweety started working in SB now or atill upstairs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys have come to Indore for some work. Any contact which I can enjoy for the night.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. Lily Spa:
    b]❤️ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️Table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍have 4 girls 🌹😘😘😘2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service 😘😘😘Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  5. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  8. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  10. ASPA:
    🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  12. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💫💋Tuesday, ❣💋 Holly,💫💞 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy, 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    💖💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💫💥 Tuesday, 🥰💋 Mimi, 💞💋medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💥💋Sisi,💯 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  15. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💯💞💫💥 Tuesday, ❣💫 Mia, 💞💋petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣💞 Susan,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 😘💋 Lily, 💞beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Tuesday,💋💞 Judy, 💗medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  18. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯💞 Tuesday, 🥰💋 Sophia,💞 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty . and ❤ milf Mary ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  20. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 7th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & LILIAN & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞10am-2am🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  29. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️905-470-8082
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  33. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  34. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  35. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  36. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  37. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  40. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  44. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
Back