Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Fr on sneha SB

Was feeling horny for some action today so planned to visit sneha sb reached there around 3 directly went to first floor half full .. took the corner seat on the right hand side and then bunch of girls came across asking should they sit... then selected champa from the lot and sat wid her she is a milf but she started so agressively really enjoyed kissing her on lips.. and all over her body nice dfk groping kissing on boobs her boobs were so perky and pointed nipples she really made me horny ... then came the best part she unzipped my pants and started sucking on my dick never expected a blowjob .. it was fucking amazing .. then finally cum in her hands .. overall she gave an amazing service ... paid her 800 and left

Total damage
Drinks rio for 2 -600
To the girl- 800
Tip to waiter and coatwala- 100

Did bohni for najma also and said hi to shiela ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah right better safe than sorry. Cops are always aware of these things and enjoy free service

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
Is this serious???

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Diwali holiday, crackers, mithai, sweets of all kind ...

With no mongering from Saturday till Monday 3 days at home and after all family functions and all other functions with an icing of recent election results... lot was accumulated.... thot of taking a day break to rest.... but something else was in store for me....

Started day by hitting a spa in thane... was really looking for a normal body massage followed by steam and shower, but day was giving me more than I really wanted and expected..... spa manager was on leave so one of the masseuse acted as a manager and allocated me someone I never took before... told me she is amazing and I was like ok....

Massage started as usual followed by an amazing bum massage... turned me over and after massage the fun started, the therapist herself started digging deep in the nonexistent disposable she gave and I was like keep going baby..... the chick then asked for tips at that point when dick so hard and all blood rushing to it, was difficult for me even to discuss the amount just told her keep doing Wat I want and you will receive good..... she cutely obliged and started sucking till my hearts content.... finally asked her to join me for steam and shower which she politely refused... enjoyed the steam and shower..... but when I came out she was still there after arranging the massage table for next guest who might arrive... so asked her anything she needed and she was like just here to wipe you off and I was like by all means ...... after getting dried by the gal wore the clothes and tipped her more 500 then she asked and left from the spa with huge smile and the gal gave her number to try out.... not big fan of independent gals so let’s see if I ever take her out.....

Headed to Starbucks for a cup of green tea and salad after an amazing spa.... while having the lunch a friend called whose birthday was there yesterday and told me he is chucking all the plans and want to enjoy evening and all the bars and I was like chalo....

Asked him what are his demands and bloody asshole told me everything from SB to DB and then OB.... and was like can’t say no to you buddy ... so proceeded to Navi Mumbai at around 4 and reached there by 5:30... with very little knowledge of SBs directly headed to Mayur.... must have been there after like 8-9 months and the door guy still recognises and we went in... occupied some seats and ordered for 2 quarters of rum and had first one in like 20 mins ..... as I don’t like this place much so after drinks kicked in.... gals started looking pretty or the place started feeling good and made two gals sit.... my friend made on ghagra choli gal sit and I was looking for some saree one.... saw a busty chick in red saree and black blouse..... told me her name something and told me joined recently as if I was taking her interview. gals ordered breezer and then 3 more quarters or 2 of vodka don’t remember .....

Had fun till 7:30-:745 with them paid billl and left and gave tips to the gal for making my friend happy....

Left and met NM at Baywatch

Already drinks were kicking and made my friend danced with a chick nice one in red ghagra with belly button shinning with pierced thing.... he danced with her 6-7 songs and I was eyeing a chick who was dancing for someone else blew cash on her where she was dancing and her guest was pissed.... can’t help but liked her kamar so much that I was fixated on it.... all of a sudden got call from cabana..... and cleared the bill and headed to cabana
Nm sir was busy left him there and he promised to join us in cabana

Inside cabana took our regular seats and made 6 gals dance and we danced with them

Fun was kissing a gals navel while she was dancing and same time Simran was seating on my lap saying you have become very naughty(in Hindi). Been to cabana after long time so many new faces for me some one name Sanjana or don’t remember was more interested in taking my number then dancing with me, to which politely refused. One gal came and ask to me that where is your friend, not the birthday one but the legendary forum member who have stopped writing (not Sam also)... I hope he gets who I am talking about... told her he and me will come soon again....

In meantime NM came for. Just 5 mins and left.

Paid bill and left to bong adda for biryani.... had to the fullest and headed to Nightangle orchestra few gals and Preeti is back after 7 months danced with her near counter and enjoyed the ass grinding. As her boyfriend and she are no longer together, planned to meet soon at some place as we had already met so no issues there but my friend didn’t like Nightangle much due to less gals so decided to head to meghraj then dropped the plan and called my Captain gal and told her to arrange one more friend and come to meet she was more than happy as I was avoiding her invitation from past 2 weeks
She exited early from captain giving some reason and met me at my hotel in Vashi ...... both the gals arrived and started drinking with us and and then both just got stripped in their pyjama suits....

Danced more and I departed in other room with my chick was around 2 am in morning fucked her so hard or atleast I thot it was hard, drenched in sweat lied on the bed naked
Both hugged each other naked and slept
Woke her up in morning and had her one more time

Had breakfast all four of us and booked cab for them with a promise to meet again...soon....

Finally called my driver and told him to take us home as I was in bad state.... just reached home and fell on bed and writing this post....

Buddy called and reminded me soon my birthday is coming and it needs to be bigger than yesterday..... which m damn sure it will be....

Finally sorry for the long post and
enjoy post Diwali vacations

Devil

Bhai, 15k-20k for night for baywatch girls seems reasonable....
I fucked half virgin cute looking girl 10k night

Half virgin is bcoz she said I'm 3rd or 4th guy for her

She bleed when i inserted first

I thought she is on periods but 2nd round she didn't bleed n was naked with me

Possibly i have a longer johny then earlier 3

I had to console alot to let me fuck her

She was hesitant being newbie

Nakhare b ki.. But all worth against tight hole n her cuteness

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

She bleed when i inserted first

I thought she is on periods but 2nd round she didn't bleed n was naked with me

Possibly i have a longer johny then earlier 3

I had to console alot to let me fuck her

She was hesitant being newbie

Nakhare b ki.. But all worth against tight hole n her cuteness

Bhai, all times how you are lucky and I don't know where is our or my luck. Never got such girl in my 12 years mongering life.
Bhai please pass some your luck on me

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Bhai, all times how you are lucky and I don't know where is our or my luck. Never got such girl in my 12 years mongering life.
Bhai please pass some your luck on me

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
She is from amit palace, i had her after 5 visits, i went for entry, didn't take her no I'll not repeat her n had chota mobile

She didn't let me touch her once i came

But she was cute n shy

Try White House ull get such types there

With no mongering from Saturday till Monday 3 days at home and after all family functions and all other functions with an icing of recent election results... lot was accumulated.... thot of taking a day break to rest.... but something else was in store for me....

Started day by hitting a spa in thane... was really looking for a normal body massage followed by steam and shower, but day was giving me more than I really wanted and expected..... spa manager was on leave so one of the masseuse acted as a manager and allocated me someone I never took before... told me she is amazing and I was like ok....

Massage started as usual followed by an amazing bum massage... turned me over and after massage the fun started, the therapist herself started digging deep in the nonexistent disposable she gave and I was like keep going baby..... the chick then asked for tips at that point when dick so hard and all blood rushing to it, was difficult for me even to discuss the amount just told her keep doing Wat I want and you will receive good..... she cutely obliged and started sucking till my hearts content.... finally asked her to join me for steam and shower which she politely refused... enjoyed the steam and shower..... but when I came out she was still there after arranging the massage table for next guest who might arrive... so asked her anything she needed and she was like just here to wipe you off and I was like by all means ...... after getting dried by the gal wore the clothes and tipped her more 500 then she asked and left from the spa with huge smile and the gal gave her number to try out.... not big fan of independent gals so let’s see if I ever take her out.....

Headed to Starbucks for a cup of green tea and salad after an amazing spa.... while having the lunch a friend called whose birthday was there yesterday and told me he is chucking all the plans and want to enjoy evening and all the bars and I was like chalo....

Asked him what are his demands and bloody asshole told me everything from SB to DB and then OB.... and was like can’t say no to you buddy ... so proceeded to Navi Mumbai at around 4 and reached there by 5:30... with very little knowledge of SBs directly headed to Mayur.... must have been there after like 8-9 months and the door guy still recognises and we went in... occupied some seats and ordered for 2 quarters of rum and had first one in like 20 mins ..... as I don’t like this place much so after drinks kicked in.... gals started looking pretty or the place started feeling good and made two gals sit.... my friend made on ghagra choli gal sit and I was looking for some saree one.... saw a busty chick in red saree and black blouse..... told me her name something and told me joined recently as if I was taking her interview. gals ordered breezer and then 3 more quarters or 2 of vodka don’t remember .....

Had fun till 7:30-:745 with them paid billl and left and gave tips to the gal for making my friend happy....

Already drinks were kicking and made my friend danced with a chick nice one in red ghagra with belly button shinning with pierced thing.... he danced with her 6-7 songs and I was eyeing a chick who was dancing for someone else blew cash on her where she was dancing and her guest was pissed.... can’t help but liked her kamar so much that I was fixated on it.... all of a sudden got call from cabana..... and cleared the bill and headed to cabana

Inside cabana took our regular seats and made 6 gals dance and we danced with them

Fun was kissing a gals navel while she was dancing and same time Simran was seating on my lap saying you have become very naughty(in Hindi). Been to cabana after long time so many new faces for me some one name Sanjana or don’t remember was more interested in taking my number then dancing with me, to which politely refused. One gal came and ask to me that where is your friend, not the birthday one but the legendary forum member who have stopped writing (not Sam also)... I hope he gets who I am talking about... told her he and me will come soon again....

Paid bill and left to bong adda for biryani.... had to the fullest and headed to Nightangle orchestra few gals and Preeti is back after 7 months danced with her near counter and enjoyed the ass grinding. As her boyfriend and she are no longer together, planned to meet soon at some place as we had already met so no issues there but my friend didn’t like Nightangle much due to less gals so decided to head to meghraj then dropped the plan and called my Captain gal and told her to arrange one more friend and come to meet she was more than happy as I was avoiding her invitation from past 2 weeks
She exited early from captain giving some reason and met me at my hotel in Vashi ...... both the gals arrived and started drinking with us and and then both just got stripped in their pyjama suits....

Danced more and I departed in other room with my chick was around 2 am in morning fucked her so hard or atleast I thot it was hard, drenched in sweat lied on the bed naked

Had breakfast all four of us and booked cab for them with a promise to meet again...soon....

Finally called my driver and told him to take us home as I was in bad state.... just reached home and fell on bed and writing this post....

Buddy called and reminded me soon my birthday is coming and it needs to be bigger than yesterday..... which m damn sure it will be....

Devil

How much did u spend on ob Girl before she came out to meet u? Any rough idea

Did u pay her again for night?

Devil

I guess you were wearing dark shirt with someone in white shirt or vice versa... Near the bar counter...?

Was at night angle myself yesterday night...

Not ventured at multiple db's yet in NM but will surely explore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

First of all, welcome back Kev/Rajk, I guess you could not stay away from the forum for long... just like most of us
:rolf

Secondly, once a chick has lost her virginity after the 1st fuck, she is no longer a virgin. There is no such thing as "half virgin" :)

First of all, welcome back Kev/Rajk, I guess you could not stay away from the forum for long... just like most of us

Secondly, once a chick has lost her virginity after the 1st fuck, she is no longer a virgin. There is no such thing as "half virgin" :)
Yes bhai

Bhai

Bhai aap toh views aise change kar rahe ho jaisa koi bar gal change karta.
Anyways from my side. Nifty will dip before any jump.
Maybe hit 11200-250 now from current 11464 and den a rally of 400 odd points not ruled out.
NOTE- I may be wrong and t

How is the YES Romeo bro
I mean how the Josh romeo bro?

MP

Devil

Great post bhai!

Bhai, anyhow liked the term half virgin and the explanation given by Kevin bhai.

#FR Dipika and Laila

Had sone free time yestday and what a disappointing outing for me.

Went to Laila..met omprakash and gave him 100 for bohini and the dude says sir pehle aaplo khush karenge fir oaisa..waah! The only problem was that am my self in Sales\Client handling and these sort f statements are roll eyes fr me. I sat with Rubina had sone chitchat..budwiser fr bith f us and a couple f smokes between us.
Cost: Beers 1300. Omprakash 200. Rubina 500. Red coatwala was adamant i pay him something but as i was sure i wont be returning hence didnt give any.

Laila : Was searching for Rajmahal..i guess it is very near to laila however couldnt find it
Also i always feel.like everyone on the road is judging me for going to a DB :D sat in laila..girls were just ok and a bit below whitehouse. Now we know that there is a downward revision in beauty after makeup is removed (white house taught me that). Sat fr half an hour with sm1..have ger 200 in 15 mins and let her go..got out..booked driver and ordered a good meal.at home.
Total cost: 1200

My learnings:
Every monger.is different. I am totally incapable of dancing except tha shadi bhangra and my observations are strictly on my own experience:
For Release:
SB: Its dark!! Everyone has a dark side and mine comes to the fore in dark. I am in sb to grope and talk. No entry as a rule however 2-2.5k in mayur get u a good release.

For Fun:
I prefer places like Rasna/ Aero punjab in andheri/White house as they have a certa8n lively atmosphere..beautiful pack of girls dancing in sync make u feel like u are the king. I limit my expenditure in these places to 10 k if not going for entry. I have taken for entry from Whitehouse and coukdnt recognise the girls after she had removed the makeup (pun intended)

Places like Laila/Dipika:
They have a restsurant like lay out with decently bright lites. Its neither a SB for a tharki nor a gud enuf places for Husna aur kala k shauqeeb nawab. In my opinion ppl who knw and like to dance themselves wud prefer and enjoy Dipika/laila more.

Question
: Guys how safe are NL and CH. I really want some good VFM as sarkaar already takes 30% of whatever i earn :(

Shoutbox
  1. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💫💥💋 Thursday ❣ Ruby, 💞💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💋 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  26. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  31. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  47. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
Back