Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Wondering how do u validate the licence given by liquor shop?

Although it costs 10rs, how to verify that's its the original one? All wine shops are authorised to issue these?

In Mumbai, no 1 questions u if ur carrying any liquor..

I took this licence in goa.. they set up a different table near billing counter for this licence
All the wine shop owners have a right to issue a permit along with the liquor sold which permits u to carry/transport liquor.

It's a different story that no one really asks for it.

Permanent license r issued by govt authority. Costs abt 1000-1200 bucks.
The rule is quite funny, it requires a certificate from doctor permitting to consume alcohol. Imagine a doctor allowing u to consume alcohol knowing it's health implications.

Cheers,
Maddy

All the wine shop owners have a right to issue a permit along with the liquor sold which permits u to carry/transport liquor.

It's a different story that no one really asks for it.

Permanent license r issued by govt authority. Costs abt 1000-1200 bucks.
The rule is quite funny, it requires a certificate from doctor permitting to consume alcohol. Imagine a doctor allowing u to consume alcohol knowing it's health implications.

Cheers,
Maddy
Doctor's certificate is needed only for Gujarat. In Maharashtra its very simple. Need to caryy 2 PP size photographs, Aadhar original and 1 copy. Anyday go to Old Customs House near RBI at Fort, ask for form (Rs 2 - carry change), fill form and submit on spot. Costs Rs 1000 + Rs 50 tip for the babuji to process on the spot (carrry change again, babuji will not give back if you give a 100)..and you are set for life. Just opp there is stationery shop to laminate it for Rs 10. The permit also can be flashed (at times) on tolls as its all in Marathi and looks full govt authorised officer on duty. Have used it numerous times on Vashi toll. Must have done 'VFM 😂' here as well, more than the cost.

WHY I MONGER (few reflections) :
I wanted to delve into phycology of why am I on this endless spree of giving away my hard earn money in mongering. To understand why monger I should first tell you somethings about myself , I have been a good studious kid most of my life but I am too shy and introverted and this has caused my social life to be nil. Although during school and college days I used to have freinds but I was never able to make a girlfriend due to introverted and shy nature ( I was too afraid to talk to girls till 4th year of my college, more like Raj from Bing Bang theory). When I started working I still wasn't able to get any girls, fortunately I was focused in carrer and went to us for my graduate degree, in US I was amazed to see the openness but here also no girlfriends while most of my friends had fun ( I conviced myself if I work hard enough I may become a great scientist, and I was good my advisor liked me a lot). After two years of pretty hard work and frustration I realized all the things are bullshit, as my friends who didn't study got good offers for PhD while I was stranded as my advisor didn't have funds. So I started going to strip clubs there ( although I was living foot to mouth still was able to save enough for clubs, I used to spend around 400 USD a month at strip clubs). So moved to one other lower grade college since that was the only one with funding, also around 1.5yrs. after start of us journey my major depressive episode started and I was seeking counseling for it but no medicines till now. At this lower grade college I became freinds with a playboy from thailand ( he was an undergrad., rich and knew the place well). When I joined a group of around10 girls from Morocco also joined as graduate student, the Thai boy manages to get the hottest one in his bed within a month and she was virgin, seeing all this from my eyes I was like if he can do it I can but I couldn't opened my mouth as soon as pretty girl was standing in front of me. So this Thai guy introduced me to simple pickup on YouTube and I was like wtf, if I had known this thing I could have had a gf so after watching lot of videos I began opening up to random girls with no success, inthe meantime I stopped studying went to bar almost everyday. Took adderall for exams ( my advisor who was funding me was surprised to see change of character but can't do anything as officially we are not suppose to work more than 40 hrs a week, at previous school I used to work 70-80 hrs. I had lot of fun with this Thai boy but no success with girls. Also my depression was worsening without me knowing it. After six months I got a call from a top school in my field and I left for there promising myself I would study like a fucker again. At new school I kept on applying newly learnt pickup techniques but still no success than someone told me about RSD and watches almost all there content tried to implement in field but only was able to get phone numbers of random girls (I think that was due to pity) there were times where I was the only indian I the bar. I was doing ok with my coursework but my behaviour with advisor became aggressive as he was too pushy also I was finding it hard to cope up with one hard project. With no success with girls, I was not able to concentrate on anything except going out in field and doing pickups. My advisor was pissed off and my counselor told me to take pills for my depression ( I never took them, thinking I can fight with it). My grades suffered my advisor took me off funding and I was left alone but I wanted to take one course which they were offering next semester so got some money from home and stayed for summer and enrolled for next sem. In summer completed my project but still was afraid to talked to any other advisor and depression was worsening. After first week of next sem. Met one other prof. Asked for his advise, he told me I should go home. Also in summer I stopped seeing counselor and didn't take the pills. In a split second decided to come back to India( all this time my family was not supporting me as we were not on talking basis).just packed whatever I can and booked a flight. On way back to India I cried in whole flight, steward had to come to consol me ( I knew I made a wrong choice but I didn't had money to pay the tuition which was around 20000$, intially I tahught I will take the one course and leave without paying them). After coming to India I was at home for 6-7 months without knowing what am I going to do with my life. Still I went out to pickup but never had courage to ask random l. My life was in shits I had lost all hope, my parents took me to doctor and my pills started for major depression. I told the doctor everything except my problem with girls which is the root cause of this all. Also after 7months I got a low paying job as a prof. So took that but didn't liked it as I nomore want to touch the books. Somehow managed for 6months and again got a call from us University so went back only this time I had my close school freind the same city. However due to the pills I was taking I developed a drug induced Parkinson's ( I didn't know that at that time, I thaught it's just becoz of new place). To satisfy my lust I started spending on myfreecams.com and even at the University I watched it when no-one was around. I used to go my friend at weekends for fun but becoz of all this I was not concentrating on studies and I was continuing the drugs as prescribed my soctor, day by day my hands and feet were shivering constantly my hand feet motions became slow.i.eantime I got a call from my previous company (the one I joined after undergrad) that they had an opening so accepted that as I knew I was struggling with course and studies ( although my advisor was very good this time he was chill and considerate). So this time willingly I travelled back and said good bye to us forever ( had good time at strip clubs though).
And now I back and have realized the truth, only thing a man wants to do is to procreate. I had stopped the drugs after consulting neurosurgeon who told me I have drugs induced Parkinson's, after stopping drugs I was normal within two weeks. My depression is not fully cured and will never be, I have to live with it. But now I see all girls as a commodity, and just want to fuck them. They are the reason I have to suffer so much. I try to lessen my pain of not having a gf by spending money in db and ob. If money is the only thing that matters in life of people, then let me burn it and have fun while burning it and that is why I monger. What about you?
bhai bura math manna I had to put few bytes into your ears in a non lecture way reading your story. You are young, single and have the whole life ahead of you. This murky world of dance whores will swallow you in no time ; it is like fighting against the gravity and you cant. Only reason I am not sucked in as I have family ( constraints) and too many anchor points without which I would be mongering like riding a bullet train without brakes which is approaching a brick wall fast. Make your career and mingle with real girls in normal bars and experience real feelings, love and relationships. Go to gym, bulk up in 6 months, get a cool haircut, buy some fashionable clothes and try to strike normal conversations with real life girls - just innocuous ones to start with. Always have a smile on your face. sooner or later you'll break through my friend. Best of luck bhai.

bhai bura math manna I had to put few bytes into your ears in a non lecture way reading your story. You are young, single and have the whole life ahead of you. This murky world of dance whores will swallow you in no time ; it is like fighting against the gravity and you cant. Only reason I am not sucked in as I have family ( constraints) and too many anchor points without which I would be mongering like riding a bullet train without brakes which is approaching a brick wall fast. Make your career and mingle with real girls in normal bars and experience real feelings, love and relationships. Go to gym, bulk up in 6 months, get a cool haircut, buy some fashionable clothes and try to strike normal conversations with real life girls - just innocuous ones to start with. Always have a smile on your face. sooner or later you'll break through my friend. Best of luck bhai.
Thanks Jigar for your advise. For getting normal girls you have to speak up a lot, by nature I am too introverted n shy. I tried to become extroverted, followed gym religiously during my usa days and it worked for getting phone numbers of normal girls, few girls even like me but it is not who I am and I would have to put a mask everytime. I have tried a lot to go to normal clubs and get women there but I m just too shy, can't change my nature also I don't have a social group to go out so DB's are d only place left to socialize.

I know I have to figure my shit out sooner or later and I am procastinating right now. Somehow need to make this lust go away. I am trying to search for my muse and fulfill my sexual fantasies before I stop.

Boss just correction as per law to consume alchol inside bar also u need permit

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
Might be, but no one ever cares.

Imagine cops visiting bars & making a random checks...I'm sure they have got better things to do.

In my experience, I have been in a situation where cops have entered a SB/DB/OB as a part of their routine checks, they deal directly with the owners/managers, checked girls id cards, no of girls present & never asked a single customer for a permit.

Cheers,
Maddy

Wondering how do u validate the licence given by liquor shop?

Although it costs 10rs, how to verify that's its the original one? All wine shops are authorised to issue these?

In Mumbai, no 1 questions u if ur carrying any liquor..

I took this licence in goa.. they set up a different table near billing counter for this licence
For your kind information... one day liquor license is banned now.. and its not issued by any wineshop. And if u want liquor license u have to apply online.

I can correlate..

My school days, even talking to a girl was like "pap"

Where in as a normal guy i would get attracted towards girls, i used to stay alone most of the times as my parents used to fight as shown in movies i didn't know how what where to talk

I never had confidence in me, i was surrounded by agri community friends so i turned to their culture since i could see fights at home as well as outside

I couldn't dare to talk to a girl but i could abuse them.. Wondering what was i?

I never had a gf in college days but i could see my friends have. I used to be jealous.. I even slapped my friend for roaming with a girl i like

He was like tu tila hello pan nahi bolu shaknar i love u kay bolnar..

When i started earning, in my first job i couldn't speak to my female collogues.. Where in they were friendly they put hand on my sholder n stuff but i couldn't

Then i had a decent looking gf whom i met on fb

I couldn't speak to that girl on my first meet, i chated with her on fb, even though she was sitting in front of me

(now look at me, i can talk to anyone)

1 year relation

Broke up

N i started going to kishor from 2010 i couldn't talk to zarna that day i still remember.. I even cried on her sholders. Lol..

I was that dumb that i said to waiter santosh muje aap mat bol I'm younger to u

Bars gave me little confidence that i can talk where in i can say anything n nothing is impacting me

Only thing i regret is i used to spend money wisely untill last 2 years..

Last 2 years i spent huge amt i visited some bars almost daily.. N drunk like anything.. It was addiction.. Highly regretted

I still get nervous when i talk to my boss or any beautiful girl

Things i learnt

1. U can be nervous.. Its okay.. Even sachin tendulkar gets nervous against shane warne

2. Don't show that ur nervous.

3. If u can't judge any situation or need time to respond.. Just smile..

4. Ignoring is a better option.

5. A part from my spending in bars, if i look back, in case i didn't do well but i definitely did not do bad

6. Work on urself, wear decent clothes, build physic, if u have physic anything will suit u

7. Work on ur conversations.. U can try some videos on Utube..

8. Jada hero nahi baneka.. Being normal helps in long run

9. In case u don't get a gf, u definitely get good girl to marry

10. Money doesn't matter in real life, that doesn't mean u dont need money.. One should know how to make money n how to spend

12. Talk in the favour of the person, like if a girl who likes shahruk khan.. U have that topic to start with..

13. Bat karne se bat banti h..

14. Give time to family n friends

15 give time to urself

Dude u should try tadalafil instead of sildenafil

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Silk Route .....

Read old posts, Much more information already there on forum.

@solomonk41 Bhaisahab.....
Solapur vale scene pe kuch update ho toh batana. Private Tamasha Party.
#bbmk# bro bahot din huwe gaya nahi. Lekin sab chalu hai.
Jamkhed in Ahmednagar district is famous at this time. All desi mal is available. For broke and broken. Many many choices are available.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Some members look like beneficiaries of mongering public .... they post messages TO ENCOURAGE PUBLIC TO
Spend more

Be lavish

don’t stop

I GUESS THESE POSTS ARE FROM SOME DB / OB OWNERS WHO ARE IN THIS FORUM

Sent from my iPhone XS using Tapatalk

Disagree bro with your point.
Remember if someone pocket doesn’t allow he will not spend lavishly in bars.

There was a quite a big issue on this forum regarding this topic in past so I don’t want to highlight this topic again but putting my point of view.

I have seen different types of people in different bars and I can surely say no one is influenced by the other person near his table,infact we even don’t notice the person near us.
All we notice is girl who were roaming sitting dancing standing in the bars.

I myself is good spendor and I didn’t encourage anyone to spend in excess of his limit.
Niether I am bar owner nor i have any relation other than just customer relationships with them.
Still I believe that spending on them is not because we want her for sex but its the state of mind where we want to rule that place.The special attention by staffs and specially girls please us.This is our sickness and they milk us like doctor do with their patients.

I go to bar and I generally prefer to make sit my regulars girl, even all girls know that I will not make them sit and my regular girl will get all the time and money on that night still all girls stare like a hungry fox.Whenever I move my head and my eyes get contact with the beautiful girls standing in front, I notice they are watching me and her.

Bus bhai yehi bhook paiso ko aag lagane ko majboor kerti hai.
When u spend on higher side and u get that royal treatment from the girl and staffs which make u to spend generously.

Or bhai log aise hi sab sochne lag jayenge to sabhi Alto leker ghoomne lagaenge ki Jaguar Bmw Mercedes lena paiso ki barbadi hai ki pehle 10 guna daam leker lo phir high maintenance do.
Bhai jaana to bandra se vashi hi hai kya fark padta hai.

Bhai dono ka apna maza hai
Jiske budget mein aaye woh lo.

Na to alto wala bole bmw wale ko ki faltu kharcha ker rahe ho

Na bmw wala bole alto wale ko ki saala bhikhari hai.

Apni life apne hisaab se jiya
Aur mast jiyo

Regard
MP

Note: Bhai ko bura nahi manana
Jo dil mein aaya wohi likha hoon.
Plus Main yahan faltu gyaan nahi de raha as some members point that saala 2000 uda ker 20000 ka fr daalta hai.
Few members know me here personally and they know that when i like the girl and in mood I spend that much on the low end db girl that even the ob girl even can’t dream to get that much amount in a week.
Bus cheez pasand aani chahiye phir chahe chaar aane ka pairu 400rs mein hi kyoun na kharidna pade like Once upon a time in Mumbai.

Last edited:
#bbmk# bro bahot din huwe gaya nahi. Lekin sab chalu hai.
Jamkhed in Ahmednagar district is famous at this time. All desi mal is available. For broke and broken. Many many choices are available.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Bhai, let's plan to go there in 3-4 people group by car!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Disagree bro with your point.
Remember if someone pocket doesn’t allow he will not spend lavishly in bars.

There was a quite a big issue on this forum regarding this topic in past so I don’t want to highlight this topic again but putting my point of view.

I have seen different types of people in different bars and I can surely say no one is influenced by the other person near his table,infact we even don’t notice the person near us.
All we notice is girl who were roaming sitting dancing standing in the bars.

I myself is good spendor and I didn’t encourage anyone to spend in excess of his limit.
Niether I am bar owner nor i have any relation other than just customer relationships with them.
Still I believe that spending on them is not because we want her for sex but its the state of mind where we want to rule that place.The special attention by staffs and specially girls please us.This is our sickness and they milk us like doctor do with their patients.

I go to bar and I generally prefer to make sit my regulars girl, even all girls know that I will not make them sit and my regular girl will get all the time and money on that night still all girls stare like a hungry fox.Whenever I move my head and my eyes get contact with the beautiful girls standing in front, I notice they are watching me and her.

Bus bhai yehi bhook paiso ko aag lagane ko majboor kerti hai.
When u spend on higher side and u get that royal treatment from the girl and staffs which make u to spend generously.

Or bhai log aise hi sab sochne lag jayenge to sabhi Alto leker ghoomne lagaenge ki Jaguar Bmw Mercedes lena paiso ki barbadi hai ki pehle 10 guna daam leker lo phir high maintenance do.
Bhai jaana to bandra se vashi hi hai kya fark padta hai.

Bhai dono ka apna maza hai
Jiske budget mein aaye woh lo.

Na to alto wala bole bmw wale ko ki faltu kharcha ker rahe ho

Na bmw wala bole alto wale ko ki saala bhikhari hai.

Apni life apne hisaab se jiya
Aur mast jiyo

Regard
MP

Note: Bhai ko bura nahi manana
Jo dil mein aaya wohi likha hoon.
Plus Main yahan faltu gyaan nahi de raha as some members point that saala 2000 uda ker 20000 ka fr daalta hai.
Few members know me here personally and they know that when i like the girl and in mood I spend that much on the low end db girl that even the ob girl even can’t dream to get that much amount in a week.
Bus cheez pasand aani chahiye phir chahe chaar aane ka pairu 400rs mein hi kyoun na kharidna pade like Once upon a time in Mumbai.

Its your life .. your money ... your intrest ... your liking ... your feelings ... your way of thinking . and I respect it ..

QR 743, Doha to Boston. Leaving in few mins

View attachment 100989

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck CP

Saala kya jamana aa gaya even we have to give proof that we are going abroad.

Silly thing happened on that they when both u and me leaving India.

The girl for which I fallen had again come in the picture on that day.

She proved that she was innocent and all the game was planned by friend as he wanted me to keep distance with her.
My friend accepted that she was innocent and she provided me pictures on my whatsapp that proves she was innocent.
Huh jahan se kahani khatam hui wahi se phir suru.

When I make her know i am going abroad she didn’t believe me but finally assured her.

Will be back in India in after a month
Let’s see what’s happen next.

MP

I would have been happy with your post had i read it earlier, i have spent much money on ob girls i also count on the thing u mentioned that u wish to rule.. I felt the same, now i realise, bar is not the kingdom i wanna rule

In case u find it worth to spend much money just for couple of hours, that increases the rates and standards of the bar girls, isn't it?

Take realistic example suppose u earn lac a rupee or won a lottery how would u feel?

Bhai, me to satwe aasman me hoga.. Attitude bad jayega..

Similar most happens with bar girls

I was in one of the obs in vashi n it was her bday. No doubt the girl was beautiful Katrina kaif types height body. More than 2 lacs were thrown on her like in an hour.. Any guy coming bloeing 30k.. I actually counted.. Money rained on her

Us k bad wo bar me dikhi hi nahi

If she has 5-6 close customer u can imagine her earnings...

I have seen a guy gifted bmw to a bar girl. I still cannot believe.

Going by this i felt to spend n be the king grab attention. Bit now what? Is it a joke? Its all temporary.

One day a girl i fucked n forgot from ob, was teasing me by her another customer

I got irritated n threw 5k on another girl who wasnt even 7/10

Now the competition began i ended up spending 25

There are types if girls, they return their part of money to their customers pyar wala they address. And tell Coatwalas not to change for alcohol. So if the guy has spent 20 his loss is only 8.. Wherein mine would be 25

The girl i slept with for 7k, took oppo f11 from one of the customers n she hasn't slept with him bcoz she wants to dig more n she knows she won't get anything from me.. She herself showed me whats app chats and said ye chutiye ne diya or 10 tarik ko shopping karwane wala h

They also keep one bakra whom they call close friend jo us k pyar me pagal huwa hota h.. He is kept for a purpose kyu k jab koi nahi hota to wo hota h

So the point is u pay more their rates will increase. Ur feeling will last for few mins when other guy starts spending n u both will loss n the girl will b richer

Im against this concept of making the girl richer bc itna black money jada ho gaya h to muje dedo

I'll utilise in better way

Don't u get king feeling when u spend wisely?

Again, point is to catch equilibrium so that all can enjoy.. Abhi to girls enjoy kari h

We losse money next day headache, Girl will have new guy.. Ull b at home with ur wife.. Will u be proud?

They get money drink fuck free n turn richer... I'm against this

I repeat that its not that i have not spent, i did but realised quickly n stooped it.

Nothing offensive brother

Raj
I won't spend more than 2-3% of my income on mongering. whatever may

I would have been happy with your post had i read it earlier, i have spent much money on ob girls i also count on the thing u mentioned that u wish to rule.. I felt the same, now i realise, bar is not the kingdom i wanna rule

In case u find it worth to spend much money just for couple of hours, that increases the rates and standards of the bar girls, isn't it?

Take realistic example suppose u earn lac a rupee or won a lottery how would u feel?

Bhai, me to satwe aasman me hoga.. Attitude bad jayega..

Similar most happens with bar girls

I was in one of the obs in vashi n it was her bday. No doubt the girl was beautiful Katrina kaif types height body. More than 2 lacs were thrown on her like in an hour.. Any guy coming bloeing 30k.. I actually counted.. Money rained on her

Us k bad wo bar me dikhi hi nahi

If she has 5-6 close customer u can imagine her earnings...

I have seen a guy gifted bmw to a bar girl. I still cannot believe.

Going by this i felt to spend n be the king grab attention. Bit now what? Is it a joke? Its all temporary.

One day a girl i fucked n forgot from ob, was teasing me by her another customer

I got irritated n threw 5k on another girl who wasnt even 7/10

Now the competition began i ended up spending 25

There are types if girls, they return their part of money to their customers pyar wala they address. And tell Coatwalas not to change for alcohol. So if the guy has spent 20 his loss is only 8.. Wherein mine would be 25

The girl i slept with for 7k, took oppo f11 from one of the customers n she hasn't slept with him bcoz she wants to dig more n she knows she won't get anything from me.. She herself showed me whats app chats and said ye chutiye ne diya or 10 tarik ko shopping karwane wala h

They also keep one bakra whom they call close friend jo us k pyar me pagal huwa hota h.. He is kept for a purpose kyu k jab koi nahi hota to wo hota h

So the point is u pay more their rates will increase. Ur feeling will last for few mins when other guy starts spending n u both will loss n the girl will b richer

Im against this concept of making the girl richer bc itna black money jada ho gaya h to muje dedo

I'll utilise in better way

Don't u get king feeling when u spend wisely?

Again, point is to catch equilibrium so that all can enjoy.. Abhi to girls enjoy kari h

We losse money next day headache, Girl will have new guy.. Ull b at home with ur wife.. Will u be proud?

They get money drink fuck free n turn richer... I'm against this

I repeat that its not that i have not spent, i did but realised quickly n stooped it.

Nothing offensive brother

Raj

bottom line

no fighting ( learn to ignore ppl or posts you don't like that solves the problem )
no ego
don't compete with any 1 ( espesially spending on DB/OB )

do what ever you are comfortable with sound mind .. (entry /no entry .. tips/no tips)
learn from mistakes .. try not to do them again

U must have seen sultan mirza paying somewhat 700 to buy a guava.. That's okay once to impress someone. But u will not buy an alto for a crore right?

Dear Raj I haven’t mentioned anywhere that one should misuse his wealth.

If some can pay rs 400 for buying 25 paisa guava he can even buy alto for the price of bmw to impress someone.

Back to topic u said in your earlier post that by increasing rate of girl one spoil the market and girl nakhra increases.
No my dear friend they are cunning enough to know the capacity of individual customer.
You only have to pay standard rates.

Assume if a ob girl rate is 2000 per song and standard she expect 20000 should be showered on her by a customer and if I visit and pay that amount she will please me on that night no matter a big customer shower 2 lakh on a day before.
Unko apni aukaat maloom rehti hai.
Just difference in that big customer and me will be that if on particular day we both will be there than she will sit with him and dance for him and yes he will get more attention from her on any day.

Spending on bar girl is personal choice.
No one force anybody to go there and spend.
So we are basically discussing on nonsense topic.
It should be end here.

Jisko Sher ke baade mein bhi kudna hai aur apni jaan bhi bachani hai aur usse ladna bhi nahi hai
Aise kaise chalega bhai log.

MP

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want service without drama or tantrums, remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tel
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 29th , 𝓕𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. LoverBoy2000:
    👠 💕💋SUKI SPA!!!!! Now open in Markham! 🍑💋 We are the NEW GIRLS IN TOWN! And girls just wanna have fun! 🍆 💦 Located on the south side of Highway 7, between McCowan and Kennedy. 📍 We Provide Incall and Outcall Services and are available by Appointment Only! Three new girls to serve you each day. Eager and ready to please!!! XOXO 😘 Call/Text to Book Your Appointment: (437) 324-6626 💅
  4. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹We have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci 🌹🌹🌹🌹Chloe so nice girl fun player, 🔥🔥🔥Nancy slim body big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Dining table shower professional body slide😘😘😘😘, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  9. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  19. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  21. Red Rose Spa:
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  34. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  37. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  38. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  40. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
Back