Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Guys,
These spa and all you pay on an average 1500 counter and 1000+ for normal handjob.
Why waste money.
Rather have full enjoyment at RS 3000.
Anyone interested can ping
Nothing fake.
Pehle istmaal karo phir Vishwas karo
It's in Malad west

Please post on forum. Also share if there’s any around Mira Bhayander. It’s HJ and indie fucking time for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's funny how these bar girls become possessive of repeat customers, like they own us. In their minds, other girls have no right to our money.

There is this one beauty in Cabana OB who places her cell phone (with her money tucked underneath) on my table the entire time I am there. It is as if she is marking her territory.
:)
its funny she did the same thing :) so when I asked her to leave me alone I actually lifted her phone and the cash she had collected and put them in her hands. These chicks are smart operators in their capacity - they want their customers to wait for them, whilst they prioritise us as per our cash spend patterns and then allocate time. demand of the job I guess! game mast hai bhai ..

On Monday after finishing my work visit to ko spa.

Choose local and after all changes work start.

Meanwhile after 10 minutes another therapist come in room.
She was very frightened.
Ask her what happened.
She told about inquiring le.

So change clothes quickly.
My therapist also frightened.
So grab her, kiss her and told don't worry I am with you.
Agar andar rahenge to aur 2 din aur maje karenge.

meri bhi fati padi thi.
Change clothes and sit some time in massage room.
Thodi der bad mai bahar aya. 4 le counter pe inquiry kar rahe the. Aur receptionist ki gand phat padi thi.
Mai direct exit door se bahar aya.

Bahar ane ke bad speed se niche get tak bhagate building ke bahar aya gaya.
Niche van khadi thi.

Bach gaya.

Pune mongers kuch din ke liye spa mat jaw.

Next day subah subah jaldi kam khatam karke mumbai travel shuru kiya.

3 baje Mumbai jane ke bad room book kiya aur jo ajkal ramesh bar ke bare me jo bhi charcha hoti hai so test ke liye 4 baje ramesh gaya.

At 4.30 i visit ramesh. At that time only 4 girls are available. Not in ratings. Saw them and ask kotwala when it starts.
He say ladkiya abhi ayegi Baithe
Mai thodi der bad awunga bolkar vahase nikal gaya.

Reach in sneha.
One cotwala who knows me seated me in ground floor.
Call priya.
Order 90ml rs for me redbull for her.

Priya is very well girl. Bahot simply ladki hai.
She give me acupressure therapy.
She is very expert in that. My neck, head, face, hand and everything.
Agar ap ko just relax hona hai then ap bhi le sakte ho.

Paid bill 1k
1k tip to priya and journey to kishor.

Reached kishor.

Seat one hour in kishor with kiran.

Socha ramesh bar me aur kuch naya hai to dehakar ate hai then visit Ramesh.
Ramesh to pura khali tha aur ladkiya bhi kuch itni achi nahi thi.
Then order only 30 ml with pani bottle. Finish quick and reached in vikas.

Order 90ml. And spy chicks.
Nothing special.
One girl come and ask me why you leave mayur.
She know me.
I ask her how you know me. Then she told that about my previous mouse.
Then give her 500 for shutting her mouth.
Then finally decided to headed to mayur.

Went Mayur.
Took seat.
Kotwala called her.
Order rs for me.
She come and saw my order. Then she cancel my order.
Ye monger bhi ladkiyo ko kya kya bolte hai kon jane. Koi use kaha tha ki sirf blender pride hi pi.
Then she order bp quarter.
She call her one friend and one ladki sirf daru pine ke liye hamare table pe baithi.

Lots of drama.
3 mahine se aya nahi, phone bhi nahi karta ..............
Etc etc.
Bhuk bahot lagi thi then told her order some food.
She order suramai fry.
Then her friends order chana masala and butter nan.

3 quarter ho gaye.
11.30 baj chuka tha
Then she said ab bas huwa.
Pura bill 5700, 1k tip to main girl and 500 each to her friends.

Then book auto for hotel.
Raste me kanda batata chowk ke raste kokan hotel dikha to waha utar gaya.
Jaise hi handwash kiya vahaka manager ne pucha pahachana kya.
Mai bola nahi.
Then he told me Mayuuuuuur.

Ye hotel mayur ke malik ka hai.
Then after mayur bar he come here.

Order suramai thali.

And dinner reached in hotel.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

It’s nice you speak just for yourself. So I too won’t diverge. Will be back in April. It would be like a furnace in Mumbai Summer though.

Yes everyone should only speak for themselves.....
Anyways yaaa it will be hot in April here but Ac’s willl be in full swing inside bars........

Devil

Guys for better satisfaction in terms of value of money,rather than exorbitantly spending on massage and our purpose isn't served.

So rather then namesake massage let's focus on what we want clearly.

So genuine place for genuine monger.
No early payment.do the deed and then pay.

Malad west.
Serious ones are welcomed and not timepassers.
On appointment.
If Interested then ping on 9082196355

What’s the name of your massage spa? Is it locatable on google maps or its something like 1-2 gents in lungi giving massage in a shady apartment?

Guys for better satisfaction in terms of value of money,rather than exorbitantly spending on massage and our purpose isn't served.

So rather then namesake massage let's focus on what we want clearly.

So genuine place for genuine monger.
No early payment.do the deed and then pay.

Malad west.
Serious ones are welcomed and not timepassers.
On appointment.
If Interested then ping on
Scheme kya hai .. please elaborate bro..

Anyone going to Raj Mahal today?
Please advice chicks with good service.

And Catch me if you can.

Bhai, catch toh karunga aapko lekin phir party bhi aapko dena padega muzy.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Anyone going to Raj Mahal today?
Please advice chicks with good service.

And Catch me if you can.

Maybe u will have different experience tonight CP but I always find this place useless as DB.
Its the place like NL where one only goes for f**k service.
How much the staff pressure on customer for entry here is unbearable.
Although there are few eye candies but none of them interested in dance aur nakhre aise jaise hur ki pari ho.
I had mentioned in my earlier FR that I had very bad experience here in my previous visit.
Interacted with 3 girls there and they are showing attitude like may be they looks like Alexendra Daddario or Emma Roberts.
Plus waiters will ask u for entry before offering water or drinks.
Maybe u get lucky tonight and find a good one here.

MP

Last edited:
It's personal choice and individual's spending power...so better not to comment...there are many people in our forum whose weekly spends goes in lacs...

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

+1

Never experience any problem in any db ob in navi mumbai or ob at Mumbai regarding spendings.
Its on one earning and capacity to spend there and no one cares about you other than the Girl on whom you are spending.
She will treat you as KING baki sab ko koi matlab nahi.

MP

Maybe u will have different experience tonight CP but I always find this place useless as DB.
Its the place like NL where one only goes for f**k service.
How much the staff pressure on customer for entry here is unbearable.
Although there are few eye candies but none of them interested in dance aur nakhre aise jaise hur ki pari ho.
I had mentioned in my earlier FR that I had very bad experience here in my previous visit.
Interacted with 3 girls there and they are showing attitude like may be they looks like Alexendra Daddario or Emma Roberts.
Plus waiters will ask u for entry before offering water or drinks.
Maybe u get lucky tonight and find a good one here.

MP

Thanks Bhai. I sort of knew it’s a pickup joint, but didn’t know it’s like NL. Too straight forward.

Haven’t reached yet. In Ola, on my way.
What’s the walkable distance alternative?

I might end up in Mayur DB or somewhere in Belapur.

Thanks Bhai. I sort of knew it’s a pickup joint, but didn’t know it’s like NL. Too straight forward.

Haven’t reached yet. In Ola, on my way.
What’s the walkable distance alternative?

I might end up in Mayur DB or somewhere in Belapur.

If i correctly remember as I was already on alcohol influence, you didn’t have to walk much From the road where u can stop ola and you hardly have to walk 20 steps.
My driver always help me to reach my destination.
I always take my driver whenever I go to db/ob as its risky to drive while after alcohol consumption.
I just name him the bar and approx location and he take me there by his road knowledge and with help of google app which he himself operate in his mobile as he don’t want to bother me.

Regards
MP

Deepika DB VIP:

Reached at 8pm. Went to the balcony area and no seats were vacant. They started to kick out some guy and get a table for me. Meanwhile Om Prakash arrives and takes me to VIP on 2nd floor.

I was alone and after sometime Rubina and few other girls arrive. It’s a small rectangular set up, which tuition class room type benches at the four sides. There’s also a small sofa seat in the center and I was seated there.

The music system here is different than the DB. So we can play our own songs. Asked DJ for 6 songs. DJ rates are the same, 50 per song.

Food and drinks rate is also same. Rubina danced on my 6 songs. We get more access to girls body parts here. However Rubina was in Ghaghra Choli so nothing much could be done. I could do DFK and put my face as much as I could between her popped out boobs.

Rubina requested 6 more songs of her choice. Gave 500 to her each song.

Most of the time the waiters, DJ and Coatwala’s don’t stay in VIP and so we can enjoy with the girl. They also dim the lights if we ask them in case we want to fondle the girls.

After sometime an old man also came and got seated opposite to me. The VIP was getting boring so asked waiter to check me out and keep a table in balcony area reserved while I had soup at Little China, right opposite.

Returned and made Rubina dance on 6 more songs. Asked for 2k bundle and asked her friend Bindiya to dance on Choli k piche and Rubina to shower the bundle on her.

I let Rubina know I am done with my visits to her and the bars. She asked why do I need to leave. Showed her a pic of mine with an American chick and said I need to return back to America. She said she wants to stay in touch on WhatsApp. Well, let’s see how dedicated bar girls are.

She asked to meet outside tomorrow for fuck session. Said I was looking handsome today. We will see. There are better fucking options with me.

She ordered masala chana. We finished it and the drinks. She didn’t seem emotional but gave me her wrist band so I remember her.

View attachment 100906

VIP Damages:

1 Carlsberg and 1 KingFischer: 1400
DJ: 600 for 12 songs
Rubina: 6k for 13 songs
Tip: 600

DB Damages:

1 Thumbs Up, 1 KingFischer and 1 Masala Chana: 1300
DJ: 500 for 5-6 songs
Rubina: 5k
Bindiya: 2k bundle
Tip: 700

So, is it possible to approach and possibly meet Rubina outside after spending 15k in 2/3 days in DB ?

What's she is asking for outside pleasure meeting ?

Any chance to see her pic ?

Asking as I have to travel a lot.

After seeing your FR kind of got interested. Have a wish to see a pretty girl danicing in ghagra choli and start loving there.

Thanks

Shoutbox
  1. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  5. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋💘 Friday, 💝 Tracy,💞💗 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service ❤ Vivian,💋💋 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level...💯💥 Lisa, 💘young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201 💥💋💦 Friday, ❣ 👄 Eva, 👄👄 long dark hair, very nice body, slim but busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and lots of relaxation skills to make your session most memorable. 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💥💞Friday, 💘💋 Tammy, and 💞milf Mary💋 for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💘💫💋 Friday, ❤ 💋 Sophia, 💋💞 abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , does a comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💞 Kim, 💕💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, offers a firm treatment and over the top finish. 💞 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🌹 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💖💋💐 Friday, 💖💋 Nana, 💋small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. and 🏵 Fifi, 🏵 📳 647 346-8086📳
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  19. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  22. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  36. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  40. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  42. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  43. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  45. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  46. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  50. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
Back