Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

contacting clients who missed session

Che M

Reaction score
I have a relatively new client I had been seeing weekly. He missed his appointment last Friday so I called his phone and left him a message to remind him and if he couldn't make it to give me a shout when he'd like to reschedule.

This person just raves everytime he is leaving about how great the session was, (not trying to sound conceited), how he trusts my work and judgement, and hopes we can continue our professional relationship.... so I am puzzled as to why he has not returned my call....

My question is this: How would you word an email to him expressing your concern about his missing the appointment, not hearing back from him, and that you are looking forward to continue to work with him???? Just want to keep it casual and non-threatening, but everything I come up with sounds so 'formal'... sigh.... :D

Any help would be appreciated.... TIA!

I would just say:

Dear Mr. Whoever,

I was concerned when you missed your appointment last Friday and weren't able to call and reschedule. I know how busy your schedule can be. I have "such and such date and time" available and also "whatever date and time" available. If it is more convenient to schedule through email, please reply to this address with the date and time of your choosing. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Signed,
CosmicTouch.

Light, simple and again giving him options to get on the table.
Good luck!
Julie

People who miss an appointment without calling, do not answer their phone at the time, and do not return a call are not those I want as clients.
It is rude behaviour.

I would not follow up further or bend over backwards to accommodate them.That would just be condoning their behaviour.
Do not feed them excuses such as "I know how busy you are", Your time is important too and by making a booking with you the time has been committed to the session by both parties.

If they rebook, they need to be given the talk about keeping appointments/paying for missed appointments.

The ball is in his court, If he rings and appologises for missing the last appointment, take it from there, if not, put him in the ex client basket.

I agree with Jeff. When I first opened my doors, I bent over backwards for clients. I would even keep rebooking people who continued not to show up. It was pretty lean in the begining!!

Eventually, your schedule will fill up with quality clients who value your time.

I try to put myself in the clients place. He knows he missed the appointment and may be a bit embarrassed about it. If he had a good track record before this event, I would wait a few months and then send him a postcard for $5 or $10 off. If he wants to come back he will.

Christine

PS I always call mt clients the day before their appointment. You dont know how many times people have either totally forgotten about their appointment OR thought it was on a different day or time.

Never hurts to assume the best of the client when there's never been a no-show before -- could be a family emergency or something that has called him away.

BJB-LMP said:
Never hurts to assume the best of the client when there's never been a no-show before -- could be a family emergency or something that has called him away.

Exactly what I was thinking BJB-LMP!

Dear Mr. Such & Such,

I just wanted to send you a quick e-mail, in order to check if everything is ok.

I am following up on a phone call I placed on "such & such date" since I noticed you haven't called back regarding you missed appointment on "such & such date".

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

cosmic

---------------------------------------

That's the best I can come up with for now.

Generally, I don't like "no-showers" myself, but have been blessed with a practice of really great clients and don't have this problem too terribly often. I am bad about assuming the client didn't care to call, and have to remind myself that sometimes bad things do happen to clients. A number of years ago, I had someone who didn't show to an appointment (back when I was pretty relaxed, so I didn't get in a huff at the time) and later found out he drowned in an accident the day before while saving a young child who had been swept into a fast running river.

Just yesterday, I was reminded again, that strange things happen to good clients. Kindly enough, this client called me from the hospital to cancel his appointment, though I am not for sure how he has his wits about him to do this. He's been in the hospital for three days now, with a major liver infection and called to cancel an appointment for this Thursday. He's a new client. Had he not called, I'd have never known what happened. I went ahead and called him at the hospital to let him know we still look forward to meeting him in the future and that we're hoping for a quick recovery on his behalf. The poor client was pretty much out of it.

So, yes, I believe that there are times when we shouldn't assume a client just "no-showed" without reason.

we lost a client for a no-show~ not because we were mad that she and her boyfriend weren't home when we arrived. her sister and brother-in-law were at the house and they told us that she wasn't home. the boyfriend had apparently beat the living daylights out of her, and she was being hidden by the family, because she didn't want to press charges.

needless to say, we haven't heard from her; she's probably embarrassed or something. we also thought it would be strange to work on the bf again, if he was still in the picture.

we'd take her back, but it hasn't happened yet..
you just never know...

Thanks all for the suggestions. The only reason I did not just write off this client is that he was always one to keep in touch. He does seem a bit of the shy type, but is always polite and respectful.

I do give confirmation calls or emails and he did acknowledge that, however a building exploded in our small town, same type of business he was in, and I just wanted to be sure he was OK. I never heard if anyone was hurt or not. I just wanted him to know that if he could not afford to come in for his sessions until he got back on his feet I certainly understood and my door was open when he could start coming back in. I just could not get the wording right without y'alls help without sounding 'desperate'.... for lack of a better word, which I am not. I do not intend to contact him again... the ball is in his court, so to speak. If he can/wants to come back, I feel he will... I just wanted to let him know that, as with all my clients, I only wish them the best. So he is now in my inactive file for now.

Thanks again for all your replies.

This sticky situation - no shows!

I recently had an incident with one of my regulars (3 years). His appointment was on a Monday, and on Sunday I called his cell phone to confirm his appt. - I always confirm appts. (which in the past he had asked me to do, rather than his home phone since he always gets his messages or is more available) and confirmed his Monday appt. by leaving a message on his voice mail.

It was a 6:00 (a much coveted time slot) appt. He had not shown by 6:15 (very unlike him), so I called his cell phone again, and once again I had to leave a message, in which I said it was 6:15 on Monday, and that he had a 6:00 appt., and that if he didn't show up in a few minutes I was leaving and releasing the remainder of the time.

He called on Wednesday, finally, and said he had trouble with his cell phone and didn't get the message until that morning. He was all apologetic, but he just forgot. (I believe the confirmation call is a courtesy - clients should remember their appts. on their own.)

We rescheduled and he came in for his usual 1-1/2 hour appt. When he was going to pay me, I told him I had to charge him for his missed appt. (which I have posted in many places, including the intake form, website and around the office). However since I was having a summer special, I told him I was only charging him for one hour, for each appt., rather than 90 minutes.

He paid by check and said he would call to reschedule (he always makes his next appt. before he leaves).

Needless to say, I have not heard from him, and I feel he won't come back because I enforced my policy. I had gone in solely for his appt. (and had refused 2 other people for that 6:00 time slot), and when he didn't show, I was upset. He wasn't sick, there was no emergency, the car didn't break down - he just forgot.

I felt justified in charging him and as a result, I probably have lost a client. We had a good relationship, I liked him and we chatted about social things as well. I know he needed and enjoyed the sessions we had together - perhaps after a bit he will realize it when he starts to hurt again. I wonder if his pride will get in the way.

What do you think?

Gosh, Cosmictouch & Healer611 I'm sorry to hear about those situations...very stick indeed! Hard to say what the best course of action is here. I'm sure others will be able to point out things that I'm missing. :)

I agree with the whole confirmation call being a courtesy and that it's up to each client to remember their own appointment. I mean, we're all adults, right? They remember to go to work that day, right? lol (Maybe that's a little apples & oranges, but I think y'all know what I mean.) Point is, my belief is that if you make a commitment, you should abide by it. When clients schedule another appt before leaving, I write it down on the back of a biz card for them. I just started doing this (dunno why it took me so long) and it has been well-received and much-appreciated. I haven't noticed any real change in no-shows, but then I'm relatively low-volume at present, with a few select clientele that are pretty loyal and responsible. Every so often, though...

I personally found that no-shows tend to happen on the first or second visit. Thus, I tend NOT to schedule new clients during the coveted time slots unless the day is slow. Often, I'll try to schedule them as my last appt of the day. That way if they don't show up, I still lose the money but the silver lining (I guess) is that I can at least get an early start on my evening, rather than having to wait around for another appt after a no-show on an early slot. But if they're a pretty well-established client, like y'all described, that's a tougher call.

I came up with phone scripting that I actually typed out for certain situations. That way I'm not fumbling around when leaving a message (or even actually talking to them). I also then don't forget anything if I'm using the script as a cheat-sheet. I'd be happy to post the scripting for the relevant scenarios if y'all would like. :)

When someone no-shows (or cancels without proper notice) I give them one freebie. At that time I remind them of my cancellation policy and inform them that next time they'll have to honor payment. (Of course, uncontrollable dire emergencies don't count against them. They couldn't be helped.)

Healer611, I think if this client was pretty regular and otherwise problem-free for 3 yrs or so, I might've given him a freebie, even if it's a non-emergency and he forgot. Irresponsible on his part, yes. And I totally understand your frustration when you had to turn 2 other ppl down for the same slot. THAT is the most irritating thing. But if he was otherwise relatively loyal and consistent I might have given him a second chance...letting him know, of course, what your usual policy is and that next time it'll be enforced. Don't worry about it at this point, because hindsight's 20/20 and there's no use wasting energy on the past :) Everything happens for a reason, and perhaps he will indeed come back later, seeing the error of his ways. Maybe if you don't hear from him for a while, send him a "we've been missing you" type letter with an enclosed coupon for a discount off of a session after a few months and see if he'll bite. Cosmic, I might do the same type of letter for your recently-inactive client, too :)

This may get a bit philosophical for some, but I try to look at each unmaterialized appt (no-show or any kind of cancellation) as the Universe at work. There've been times where I've had clients cancel unexpectedly, only to have someone else call up and want an appt that day, often for later in the day. This meant that I got to give myself a break, maybe run some errands, or catch up on some MT housecleaning (SOAP notes, newsletters, confirmation calls, etc etc) that had been lagging for a while. Maybe the Universe just saw that I needed that particular time to MYSELF to do something un-massage-related. Or maybe a phone script needed to get written or a policy needed some special attention. Most of my no-shows have somehow presented some lesson or some growing pain that my young practice needed to go through. :) Thing is, the minute I started thinking about the positive aspects that came of those situations (which are quite challening at times) the more new clients the universe threw my way. I reckon in the end, it evens out. It just $ucks right now. :(

Hope that helps...
Hugs :)
~Jyoti

jyoti -

Thanks for your insight to this. I always give my client an appt. card for their next appt. also.

I guess at the time I was pissed that I came in for just his appt. that day (no others since I try not to work on Monday), and I went out of my way to accommodate him, refused others that day, and I felt I did everything right.

You're right - I probably should have let it go with a "warning" and tell hime that if it happened again I would have to charge him in full. I will send him a letter in a few months with a coupon, as you suggested, hoping he'll come back. If he does, I would think it would be a little uncomfortable - awkward - with excuses on his part, unless, of course, he tells me why he wasn't rescheduling (I doubt it, but we both would know!).

I also know things happen for a reason and usually take the "extra time" as a sign I needed something else. You can't change what happened, so go with it.

Thanks again.

Donna

jyoti said:
When someone no-shows (or cancels without proper notice) I give them one freebie. At that time I remind them of my cancellation policy and inform them that next time they'll have to honor payment. (Of course, uncontrollable dire emergencies don't count against them. They couldn't be helped.)

That sounds like a very reasonable policy. You're getting your point across without enforcing your policy arbitrarily, and they now feel indebted to you for your mercifulness.

For some reason this reminds me of a few years ago when I was taking piano lessons with a really great (and expensive) teacher once a week. I had a busy daytime job and I called her up from work one day to say I might have to work late, can we reschedule. She was unable to reschedule though I tried about 5 different times in the next few days, nor would she agree to a double-length lesson next week to make up. She also informed me that I would have to pay anyway.

I did not like this rigidity--sure, I knew the 24 hour policy, but life interferes sometimes. I had about 2-3 more lessons with her, then let her go, because I no longer felt comfortable giving her my money, and I was also afraid the same situation would happen again. Ironically, she did extend the length of the following week's lesson but she did it in a non-consensual manner--"Let me show you this technique" and keeping me there past time, and I wanted to leave.

I guess the lesson is, if the client's an ass, dump him, but if he's sincere and wants to make the relationship work, cut him a bit of slack. I'm hoping to keep these lessons in mind when I start practicing.

blisterpeanuts said:
jyoti said:

That sounds like a very reasonable policy. You're getting your point across without enforcing your policy arbitrarily, and they now feel indebted to you for your mercifulness.

For some reason this reminds me of a few years ago when I was taking piano lessons with a really great (and expensive) teacher once a week. I had a busy daytime job and I called her up from work one day to say I might have to work late, can we reschedule. She was unable to reschedule though I tried about 5 different times in the next few days, nor would she agree to a double-length lesson next week to make up. She also informed me that I would have to pay anyway.

I did not like this rigidity--sure, I knew the 24 hour policy, but life interferes sometimes. I had about 2-3 more lessons with her, then let her go, because I no longer felt comfortable giving her my money, and I was also afraid the same situation would happen again.

I understand both points of view here. I side with the client if it's a one-time thing and they're otherwise a reliable client. I would side with the teacher if this isn't the first time it's happened or if too little notice was given.

When a client has to work late and may have to miss their appointment, I let it go ONE time. I do not consider it a dire emergency, however. (An emergency is an accident, sudden illness, an injury, etc--not an extended meeting or whatnot.) Other factors figure in here (perhaps a little more subjectively than should be, but hey--we're human :) ) such as how regular the client is, how punctual they are, how often they have to cancel and reschedule because "things come up", whether or not I've taken time away from my other location to be here for them (and thus given up any money I would've made there), how popular the time slot is, how much notice they've given (did they call first thing in the morning or with only a couple hours to spare?), etc.

If a client is in a particular job where they work erratic hours, or they're going through a spell at work where they're short-staffed or something and they often have to put in extra hours lately, I encourage them to either schedule for later in the evening or on their day(s) off (I avail myself 6-7 days a week, and weeknights till about 10.15pm). If a client had to reschedule due to work, especially if it was for the second time, I would insist they pick a different day or time to prevent this from happening again. Because missed appointments do not pay the mortgage! (Mortgage companies do not care whether your clients make their appointments or not. :) ) And every time slot someone occupies and then cancels on is an expired slot and lost money.

FWIW... :)

Hugs,
~Jyoti

Shoutbox
  1. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  2. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  3. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  4. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ELSA, HONEY & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. olor=#D4af37]HONEY[/color] (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!! KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER AND HK HOTTIE FOX!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  6. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina, Jojo, Misa & Monica. After 9pm: Linda Elina is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Viet
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ CHASITY, NIMRAT, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, PARY, MIMI, NISHA, MALIYA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  9. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธLucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs,
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนTiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  12. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 11th , SATURDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage * 2hr $120* (Appt. Only) , TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 4๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• TINA & LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  13. Montreal 1969:
    Angel seduction
  14. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new Amy ) in today
  15. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia .Cici and Jenny very good table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub and body slide ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  18. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Yoyo ๐Ÿ˜is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness๐Ÿ˜Real pictures of Y
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  21. Tracy at Red Rose Spa:
    TARA and SOPHIE are at DAISY SPA today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Hoy busty girls โค๏ธ 900 Middlefield โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 4X1 โค๏ธ (437) 231-9229
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANGEL, NINA, AAVI, PAYAL PEARL, SOPHIA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young pretty Sally and young fun Tina with curve body, young sweet student Summer and cute GFE Lina with 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North Yor
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  26. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services
  27. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, PHOENIX & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41
  28. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Sherry(to 7pm), Sonia & Tracy. Arriving after 7pm: Jessi & Mimi Misa(to 7pm) is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5โ€™ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Sherry(to 7pm) is an attractive slim Asian sweetie. Sonia
  29. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  30. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  33. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  34. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    10th , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• KYLIE ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• KYLIE & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿค—
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  40. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew Polish gril gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  43. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day have 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817 -3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  47. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  48. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€
  49. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  50. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
Back