Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

clever things to get people into your chair

Merry

Reaction score
I'm the shy quiet type so I was wondering if anyone said anything clever to get people into their chairs at sporting events, fairs etc? A fellow therapist ask me to work an MS 5K walk as a volunteer so I could give my business cards out. I've never gone to an event...I don't even own a chair so she's letting me borrow one. Yikes, I choose massage therapy because I"m rather introverted. :wink:
I realize we can work on a friend to show people what it's like but...what do you say to people walking by to entise them?
Thanks!

bee,
Usually its a whole lot easier when you are giving them out as a freebie at a walk/run event. I don't think you'll have to worry about getting folks. (Make sure you have a sign that says FREE Chair Massage and a stack of biz cards)
Erik

Hmm, something clever....how about "free massage! free massage here!" That should do it :D

Don't forget a nice, friendly smile! :D

Others have suggested having someone you know around to get a massage to spark interest. That way people aren't walking by wondering what that chair is for. 8)

What to say

this works about 20% of the time

"You look like you need a massage"

Responses

No thank you
I have no time/money
Can I give you a massage (from guy)
You know I do need a massage

trust me it works
you might have 1 person out of 100 you might say something offensive, but trust me don't take it personal

Maria, RMT

Thanks, I was kind of worried that people would walk on by me. I feel better. :)

Never take it personal

Hi simplybeemassage

I noticed your post was from Jan 2005. How was the event?
:D

If you ever do another event remember

it works for me

BTW

I like your website. Just wondering where you get your Lavender vanilla sugar scrub?

Maria, RMT

Hi Mariaminm,
It's funny that you should compliment the website since it's changing to something totally different in the next day or so. :) I traded massage for my current one and the new one is costing me, but it's a little bit more spa looking.
I make my own scrubs since they are much less expensive. I grow my own spearmint, peppermint, lavender, lemon balm, etc. I mix it with jojoba oil and a dash of essential oils for extra umph and...it works great. Oh ya, I actually keep the dry ingredients premixed in mason jars and add the oils when they show up. (in a single use size bowl) I love Bath and Body Works but there scrub is thick and heavy.
As for my post...it was made April 14th 2006 so I haven't been to the event yet. :D Wish me luck though.
I use raw brown sugar with the lavender since it looks good with the lavender buds.
The other two use sea salt and has flecks of the chopped leaves.

It will be easy to get someone in your chair....promise.
I try to always bring a friend or colleague(or family member) along to help out. If no one is in your chair...put them in it.
Some people are phobic about being first......I don't see this too much when a free massage is in front of them.
Robyn

Two clever things I've used are:

1. Have more than one therapist and chair.

2. Simply engage people walking past your booth in simple conversation. Hand them a business card and coupon. Say hello and ask them how they are doing or if they are enjoying the event. Ask them if they have tried chair massage or would like to try it. If they have that look in their eye I hardly give them a chance. I gently welcome them towards my chair while handing them a clipboard with a brief intake.

This may seem a bit pushy but it is done with the right intention. And it works.

My company just worked an 18 day fair. There were times we had nobody in our chairs but there was a lot of foot traffic going by. Using the technique above we could just about fill our chairs at will and have a waiting line. And these people were paying customers. Plus we handed out over 10,000 business cards and coupons.

My first foray into chair massage in a public setting was the opposite experience. I would not engage the folks walking by. I would stand at the ready next to my chair using inviting body language. But I was too timid. I did not want to "bother" anyone.

We are all massage therapists and not salesmen. But I have to say the more I have embraced the basic fact that sales, and not the kind of person you are or how good of a therapist you are, drives all businesses, the more revenues have increased. More revenue means I am providing more of this great work to more deserving bodies.

Tim this is so true.

If you just stand there waiting for the people to hop on, you will be pretty disappointed when more than 2/3? 3/4? walk on past. If you engage them, and tim did a great job illustrating how, you will keep busy. You will have some say that they'll probably come see you. Some will. Most won't. Oh well. Good luck

timlmt said:
We are all massage therapists and not salesmen. But I have to say the more I have embraced the basic fact that sales, and not the kind of person you are or how good of a therapist you are, drives all businesses, the more revenues have increased. More revenue means I am providing more of this great work to more deserving bodies.

:smt038 :smt038 :smt038

A few months back I was still limping along at 7-8 massages/week. I went and had a massage from an acquaintance of mine. She did a great sales job on me at the end... telling me very specifically why a series of sessions would be helpful to me, and what my scheduling/package options were. Yeah, I rebooked. I also realized this was the piece of the puzzle I had been missing... closing the sale.

Since then I have been employing the same method, I'm getting many more rebookings, and most weeks I end the week with only having had one or two spots go unfilled. A few weeks I have even booked 3-4 sessions more than my personal max, forcing me to realize that I have limitations. HA!

I don't like sales, personally. But I do like seeing people get better, so I've found that if I look at it that way, "I can help you with your efforts to resolve your pain/stress/tightness," it's easy to encourage them to choose to have (another) massage.

You definately have to be a business person, but there are some tricks that work. With school, whenever we did the chair thing we'd have someone - not in "uniform" sit down and get a massage. I assisted in a lot of community events and would often go in jeans and a school t-shirt while my classmates were in our designated scrubs.

I was already graduating and they were newish so I was giving them the pointers I'd picked up... anyhoo..

It's rather amusing how many people will jump in once they see that someone is getting massaged. . .So, in my "civilian" attire, I'd sit down and we'd litteraly pick someone up in a few minutes.

Another thing we did was have a stress survey and then tell the client they are being registered to win a free massage. Then from the list we compiled, either mail or e-mail the group back. Depending on how the day was for us, we'd give the free massages accordingly. We had something like 2 free massages for every 50 sign ups. The rest, we would mail that they were not a winner, however... and put something like 20% discount, etc.

It's a nice way to get people through the door and it worked. As a side note, I also ended up getting about 6 people to start at the school. LOL!

Jackie.

I've found that a sign-up sheet works wonders! There are only so many time slots.....many more people around than chances to get a massage. It becomes an "emergency" to get signed up before there are no more opportunities.

When I've had a sign up sheet, I've made much more money than when I have put up signs, talked it up, demonstrated and discounted all at once.

Last year I set up my chair at our annual Garlic Fest. People come for miles every year to try garlic products such as garlic jelly, garlic ice cream and even garlic margaritas. I decided to go with the spirit of the event and made a sign that said;

"Love Garlic? Try a garlic aromatherapy massage!"

I did let everyone know that they could have the massage without the garlic scent; only 2 were brave enough to try it. For 2 days people walked by and laughed at the sign and then hung out watching the sessions going on and then signed up for their own massage. I had a crowd of 20-30 spectators for alot of the time which created an amazing buzz around my booth. At one point I went for 5 hours straight without a break.

The few times that my chair was empty I had someone I knew (or another vendor) sit for a massage because, as said in an earlier post, it's easier to get people to sign up if they see someone else in the chair.

I also had a display and spoke about our local chapter of Habitat for Humanity who I help raise funds. In fact my sign also said that a portion of the proceeds would benefit Habitat. It made me look good and I had a place to talk about a group I'm passionate about.

Bottom line, have fun. And definitely use the word free in your signage; it's the most powerful word in marketing.

Enjoy!
:D

Watch the Godfather. Remember its not personnal its business.
If someone doesnt want a massage then move on it not you its the massage. You and your team cant massage everone.

I suggest saying "You look like you need a massage"

Goodluck

Maria, RMT
Massage in Motion
http://www.massageinmotion.ca

What to say

mariaminm said:
this works about 20% of the time

Responses

No thank you
I have no time/money
Can I give you a massage (from guy)
You know I do need a massage

trust me it works
you might have 1 person out of 100 you might say something offensive, but trust me don't take it personal

Maria, RMT

If they say they don't have time, tell them it's only 15 minutes(or 10) Everybody has 15 minutes... and everbody has ten bucks

Christy M.T

Wow these are some great sounding tips, I am going to have to give these a try. My thanks to everyone! I hope simplybeemassage's event went well, too.

One of the best ways is to let people see someone in the chair and enjoying it. So line up some people or hand out some freebie cards - if you don't specify the length of the massage on the card, you can give 2-3 minutes. Anything to get people in the chair. Event organizers are among the best because they will talk you up

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  2. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💥💞Thursday, 💘💗Cindy,💋💞 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💦💫📱 416 222-5554📱
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐Thursday, 💞💋 Michelle 💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  8. lemon_tree:
    💖💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💖 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💕💦at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢💘 💥Thursday ❣💋 Ruby, 💯💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💞 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica💋, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💋🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯❤ Thursday, 💞 Yoyo,💗💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  20. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  22. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  23. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  49. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  50. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
Back