Changping, Dongguan Updates

I will available there in next month, but I will stay at Shenzhen. Hope you give me PM with some detail information.

hello i want to go to dongwan week after next, and have been told to find user 'Big Swinging Dave' who assists people in Dongwan.

Not heard of Chonping? is it similar, better? anyone put me in touch with 'Big Swinging Dave'

iv been looking at http://www.asiacheong.com/forum and wondering if there is a dongwan equivalent.

I dont know the difference between dongwan and Cheong but have been told go dongwan? ISO9000 are you a tour rep? i dont understand, please message me if you can assist in either dongwan or cheong

many thanks

RA

Based on my experience, if you are travelling alone or even with just a friend or 2, you would be better just going to the Sauna. KTV is just a waste of money unless you have 4+ people who enjoy drinking, hearing your buddies sing out of key, and having girls on both arms :)

I'm considering staying at the Eurasia Hotel the 18th or 19th for a couple of days for some Sauna action, but can anyone tell me what CP01~CP04 are? Which Sauna would you bros recommend for Changping?

Is Tanglegong still a good choice?
I went there last October,it is not bad then.
hope it is still running.

Disclaimer: The above are my based on bros' feedback and personal opinions/observations and in no way intended to spoil other agent's business. So bros please judge for yourself. Cheers.[/QUOTE]

As of now I've downgraded Ou Ya KTV one notch down due to their recent "discriminatory" and raised minimum spending on Thu, Fri and Sat. I shall not elaborate further. From a consumer's point of view I feel this is a total bullshit policy. Many customers are willing to spend but not to a point of pushing consumers in such a manner. Like that might as well go to higher end KTVs in Dalang and Houjie and spend money right? Ou Ya KTV's business is now too good and have become more and more greedy.

Recommended to do KTV list now are Mayflower, Manhattan and Di Hao (Dalang).

Disclaimer: The above are my based on bros' feedback and personal opinions/observations and in no way intended to spoil other agent's business. So bros please judge for yourself. Cheers.

Bro ISO9000,
The Table is very informative, however also very confusing.
What's flower street? Why there are topless hotress in Recommended Hotel? Is that the KTV in that paricular Hotel?
What is CP1-4 in sauna?
Thanks.

Amazon KTV
Girl strength is about 90%. About 150-200 girls. Hostesses that can strip are now eforum.xxxged as "HD". Good and bad news. Good news is HD can start at 9pm now instead of 11pm. Bad news is from 1st June onwards HD eforum.xxx hostesses will be 4-6-9 category. Unlmited HD until customers give the go ahead for the girls to get dressed.

Eurasia (Ou Ya) KTV
Girl strength is about 90%. About 500-700 girls. This month's business dipped a little on weekdays.

Fu Hao KTV
Girl strength is about 90%. About 300-500 girls. As usual business is brisk even on weekdays.

Mayflower KTV
Girl strength is about 90%. 700-1000 girls. Currently majority of the hostesses are 3-6-10 category. 2-5-8 category has become the minority. There're also a handful of 4-8-12 category hostesses as well.

Peninsula KTV
The newly opened Show Bar is gaining lots of momentum this month. Formerly the main lounge area. It has a California Red Club feel now with singers and pole dancers as part of the entertainment. I must say great job on this. Most importantly the babe quality is still consistently good.

Yi Hao KTV
The undisputed and most popular CP KTV currently. Girl strength is about 95%. About 500-700 girls. Flower street is packed to the brim on the 3rd and 4th floor daily. Finally giving Eurasia (Ou Ya) KTV a run for its money. It's really cutting into Eurasia (Ou Ya) KTV's share of the pie. Eurasia (Ou Ya) KTV is indeed feeling the summer heat.

Thumbs up to the KTV boss for implementing lots of service upgrading measures because they listen to customer feedback.

1) Mummys are not allowed to hustle the customer along the path ways on the flower street. ¥100 fine per offence.
2) The mobile phone of hostesses are surrendered to the DJ for safe keeping and are locked up in a transparent plastic box attached onto the wall in the KTV room.
3) Hostesses are not allowed to change their working eforum.xxxs before 9pm.
4) Hostesses are to ask permission from the customer if they're to leave the room for a while.
5) All complaints are taken seriously and will be investigated to protect customer's welfare.
6) KTV boss even educated the entire company not to show disrespect to the travel agents/tour guides who bring business to the KTV. In many other KTVs travel agents/tour guides are considered "non-customers" so those KTV staff/mummys usually don't cooperate with them to protect customer's welfare.

In a recent personal survey in all the above mentioned KTVs. The feedback from KTV staff is such that customers that are brought in by professional travel agents stand about 50% of the customer volume. CP is indeed a very commercial mongering destination in this day and age. :D

Please help us to do a survey on the best location for an ISO TRAVEL Service Centre.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Due to current situation some CP saunas don't like to take in walk-in customers. Business too good because of Canton Fair? Anyway I'm glad I was able to assist some bros in booking sauna rooms today after my post during the afternoon.

Also as of now I've upgraded Mayflower KTV as a to do KTV list. Girl quality is of acceptable level and as usual the girl quantity is the largest in CP. Nonetheless still have some pork chops lah.

Disclaimer: The above are my based on bros' feedback and personal opinions/observations and in no way intended to spoil other agent's business. So bros please judge for yourself. Cheers.

I'm new here as you can see with this being my first post. I'm in Guilin, been here for a couple of years and had my fair share of happy endings both from the local massage parlours and the local brothels. prices here seem to be a little cheaper than those posted elsewhere, hand jobs with massage start from 40rmb and getting laid can be as cheap as 120rmb. not much in the passion and excitement department tho' more your average starfish i'm afraid. I'd be happy to find about any surprises i might not know about here in Guilin and don't mind sharing any info for those that are interested. unfortunately my days of monging have calmed a bit since moving in with 2 African ladies. strange world innit? in a land full of lovelies i end up with Africans, not that I'm complaining :)

By the way, i got directed here from Pattaya Addicts, having spent a few years in Thailand i like to keep up to date with the latest goings on there.
heres to a happy forum!

Hai Xia (海霞) KTV is located very near to the train station. 76 KTV rooms in total. Some bros asked me where to find girls that are fun and more down to earth. They're quite sick of those Ou Ya, Yi Hao or Mayflower girls that are rather scheming. I say go for the less popular KTVs such as Hai Xia as less corporate and sugar daddy types patronise those places. Perhaps some what less glamourous so to speak. Nonetheless this place is very unpretentious. Around 200 girls on weekdays and 400 girls on weekends. Drink prices are pretty economical. Just came back from there. Those bros are enjoying themselves very much. The girls they picked never gave any problems.

For those who are seeking Miss China or "wife" calibre just stick to Ou Ya or Yi Hao. For those who like the wholesale meat market with lots of quantities to choose from can go for Mayflower. However you need to sift through a lot of junk to find the gems. For those looking for fun, naive, plain jane looking and down to earth girls can try the less popular KTVs such as Hai Xia, Jin Lang, Manhattan, Swan Lake, etc.

Damn my China man neighbour kept telling me to check out Diamond and Xing Gang KTV for naive young girls fresh from the village. Haha locals like to frequent such KTVs. Quite cheap also. In my personal opinion a lot of such KTVs that are less popular not because they've lousy hardware or ugly girls. I don't think they've a selling point or probably have bad management. A very good example is the re-opening of Amazon KTV since Mar 2010. Place is run down as hell but business is pretty good these days because their selling point is naked (HD) KTV.

Have fun in CP where ever you are until my next update on less popular CP KTVs.

--------------------
Minimum Spending
--------------------

Room: ¥488 / 688 / 988

Hostess Category: 2•5•8 / 3•5•8 / 3•6•10

10% service charge by KTV

KTV BOOKING HOTLINE
+86-13428462464

Changping Hotels

Hui Mei: 15-17th Apr fully booked.
Manhattan: Left the ¥318 rooms this weekend.
Miraton:14-24th Apr fully booked.
Ou Ya: 15-16th Apr fully booked.

Tian E Hu Road Hotels should still have rooms available. Good luck getting rooms this weekend if you haven't book yet. :D

【PRIVATE KTV PACKAGE】
Due to the tremendous support by bros, ISO TRAVEL is able to press down the hard liquor price from our supplier by buying in bulk.

Old Rate: [¥500 Whisky-Black Label/Chivas Regal 12yo] [¥600 Hennessy/Martell//Remy Martin VSOP]
New Rate: [¥400 Whisky-Black Label/Chivas Regal 12yo] [¥500 Hennessy/Martell//Remy Martin VSOP]

Customer is responsible for all expenses including DJ tip.
After hitting the room minimum spending, you can purchase alcohol beverages from us at a cheaper rate than KTV.
Total bill will be calculated and payable in cash to ISO assistant.

Additional Red Wine w/7-Up Mixer: ¥100 per set
Additional Beer: ¥20 per can
Additional Whisky (Black Label/Chivas Regal 12yo) w/Green Tea Mixer: ¥400 per bottle
Additional Brandy (Hennessy/Martell//Remy Martin VSOP) w/Green Tea Mixer: ¥500 per bottle

(Additional alcohol beverage stock is subject to availability)

Above pricing is only valid when you make KTV bookings with ISO TRAVEL.

Details can be found at http://www.asiacheong.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.msg12#msg12

KTV BOOKING HOTLINE
+86-13428462464

Dear Friend,

This mailing list is created to inform you of the latest Changping happenings and party news.

Finally a forum that is 100% dedicated to Changping!
Check out www.asiacheong.com
Register as a member to receive the latest Changping news and happenings.
Thanks for supporting ISO TRAVEL since 2009.

2011 will have many progressive operations improvement and will further upgrade the ISO standard!

Check out the following link for the latest HOTEL/KTV/SAUNA/TRANSPORT PRICE GUIDE (Changping).
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/...gdong/dongguan/changping/marketing/cprcmd.jpg

========
WEATHER
========
http://www.dg121.com/

=========
KTV NEWS
=========
With the Canton Fair coming to an end in just a week's time. Things are now back to normal minus the overcrowding that we see for the past 2 weeks.

Girl quantities are very healthy at this moment. May is a great time to come to CP before the summer heat is in full effect from June/July.

Now there're various KTV packages to cater to the needs of each individual. Check out www.asiacheong.com for more info.

Hotel/KTV rooms on Fri and Sat should be made at least one day in advance to avoid disappointment. I can also arrange KTV bookings for your private group on specific dates. Mix KTV sessions are being organised daily for individuals. On average ¥250-300 nett per pax.

===========
SAUNA NEWS
===========
Girl quantities are very healthy at this moment. Parade shows at stipulated timings have been resumed in many places.

cprcmd.jpg

Yi Hao (逸豪) KTV is officially opened on 14th Dec 2010. The newest 5 Star Hotel/KTV in Changping.

--------------------
Minimum Spending
--------------------

Room: ¥680 / 880 / 1380

Hostess Category: 2•6•9 / 3•7•10 / 4•10•15

10% service charge by KTV

KTV BOOKING HOTLINE
+86-13428462464

Mayflower KTV

Bros take note of the following common "scams" by Mayflower KTV mummys and girls.

The price for girls that are on temporary work tags is 2-5-8. They're trying to pull a fast one if they quote 3-6-10 or any other price. No matter how pretty the girl is or where the girl used to work at.

Another point to take note is. Even if a girl belongs to Li Ren Category (3-6-10). Customer is not liable to pay 3-6-10 if the girl can't present the Li Ren Badge. Just pay 2-5-8 will do unless counter verified with management.

Changping Update (02/08/11)

As most will know there's slight "wind" in CP right now.

Bros take note of the following when cheonging in KTV.

1) Don't do drugs in the KTV room.
2) If playing cards in the KTV room. Do not place any money on the table top.

As and when the police will do routine checks in random rooms.

Every now and then the Dongguan officials will organise a "clean up" show. It's all wayang. As cheongsters we must also do our part to co-orperate in this wayang. Trust me you'll be safe and CP is the safest place to cheong whenever there's any "clean up" if you do your part as well. Cheers.

By the way Yi Hao KTV hostesses are back to wearing uniforms since last night. Still no flower street yet.

This weekend will be very packed due to the Singapore National Day on 9th Aug.

Changping Update (04/08/11)

Facing the intense competition from Yi Hao KTV. Lately Ou Ya KTV has implemented the mobile phones of hostesses to be switched off once entering the KTV room.

Yi Hao KTV started the trend of "locking up" of hostesses' mobile phones since opening on 14th Dec 2010. More KTVs may follow suit in the future.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  3. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  4. emjay:
    Kharghar
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny🌹🌹so sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  14. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  17. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  18. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  19. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  22. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  26. bumika.vashi:
    आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? 💋 Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Tina💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  29. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
  30. Birchmount&14th:
    THURSDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  32. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  33. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  34. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub👍👍👍 every day 3 girlsw,New girl Vicy tiny and cute🔥🔥🔥🔥very good service body slide 😜😜😜 Cici so nice girl very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹 Helen so good deep tissue massage 💪💪💪💪5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Jojo ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  39. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, HONEY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    32DD, BIG BOOTY SUPER STAR MEXICANA STELLA AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30 years old and young sweet Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and young Japanese Lily 36 DDD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Young Sexy Curvy Karen, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    : JAPANESE SENSATION CHANEL AND SERVICE QUEEN ZOE TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir gigi💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very sexy, and so friendly. Beautiful girl with great massage skills and willing to give you a happy fun session multiple times if you wish💯R
Back