Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canine massage?

Reaction score
I love massage and I love massaging my pets but I haven't even seen any ads for canine (and few for equine) massage here in Dallas,TX. I know I could get business but who actually does this? The ads I saw were for boarding kennels. Why get certified? And Equine massage, it would seem to me, that the big money would be massaging race horses. :smt069

I chose undecided, and my humble opinion on the matter is this:

If you have not gone to school for human massage, then certification is a good option. Most of these "certification" programs have been started by massage therapists - like you and I, who also have a burning passion for the welfare of animals - and have branched out to include marketing to massage therapists (who may be interested in changing or adding to their practice). Unfortunately, there is something amiss, a big something (speaking from direct experience).

Much of the program focus is on massage theory & a variety of techniques, based on the human body. Well, frankly, we've all been there and done that. There are very few programs out there with the prerequisite of being a human massage therapist to enroll.

In the future, as the profession of animal massage continues to grow, certification from some of these programs may hold legal standing. This is the only reason I chose undecided. A massage therapist (with knowledge of animal behavior) can learn as much, if not more, on their own...there is a lot to be said for being self-taught. There are many classes available through colleges, and there are many animal shelters and rescue organizations to donate time and gain hands-on experience.

I carry coverage with ABMP for animal work. In order to receive coverage, I needed to provide proof of certification. Check out another great thread regarding animal massage ethics & law: http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3028

I am currently enrolled in a professional equine acupressure practitioner program (boy, that's a mouthful!). I'm looking at probably 1.5 - 2 yrs to complete it, on a part-time basis. Part of this program is online (maybe half) the other half I'll have to travel throughout the country to get in the hands-on portion. They are based out of Colorado, maybe I'll be going there...whoohoo! I chose this course because of their excellent reputation, and also because it is not a repeat of an education that I've already had. Certification is not cheap!

In regard to equine massage, I don't work with race horses but there are therapists whose appointment books are filled up with horses only...yes, I believe they would be elite race or show.

Hope my little schpeel (sp?) was helpful to you. Good luck in your animal adventures! :D

My only problem with it is that no one "seems" to be doing it....and I don't see it advertised. So either it's wide open (which is good if you love animals), or it's basically dead for the moment. I hope it catches on and i'll probably take a course.

cande56755 said:
My only problem with it is that no one "seems" to be doing it....and I don't see it advertised. So either it's wide open (which is good if you love animals), or it's basically dead for the moment. I hope it catches on and i'll probably take a course.
Where are you looking for it to be advertised, and what makes you think it isn't being practiced in your area?

From my experience, animal massage isn't advertised in the typical way. A lot of practitioners list themselves on websites that are directories for alternative pet therapy, professional animal massage organizations, and other pet-related sites...they also put their business cards in pet gear & food stores, dog parks, kennels, barns & stables, pet day care & spas, grooming buisnesses, obedience training facilities, chiropractic clinics, vet hospitals, feed & tack stores, and health food stores. Some connect up with pet sitters. Word of mouth is very common for horse people.

Some set booths or tables up at agility trials, pet expos, animal-related or sponsered events, and horse shows...and get much of their busines that way without ever "advertising" ...so, if you don't frequent these kinds of activities you may not know their business exists. There are many animal massage practitioners out there...a lot more than people realize.

Walk into some of the favorite local animal-related shops in your area and start asking questions...I bet you'll find out who is practicing locally.

There are a few Texas practitioners listed here:
at AMTIL: http://www.amtil.com/therapistmods.htm#1
at IAAMB: http://www.iaamb.org/Members.htm
TTouch: http://www.tellingtonttouch.com/practitioners.shtml#TEXAS

:D

I chose Yes probably due to liability needs.

It would be a good thing to have to show that You have had the training and are certified to do such work. My 2cents :)

Sincerely,
CaringHandsMss :)

Have to agree

Hello!
This is my first post since over a year ago (I think). Have heard there is some tweaking being done to the degree of control moderators have here and see that a moderator or two have left that I, for one, am thankful about. Thus, I am back to what is hopefully a better and less controlled MassagePlanet. Not so sure I'll be remembered but that doesn't matter.

Now, on to the topic at hand, having recently started a pet-sitting/boarding business and it taking off so successfuly, I would love to incorporate my love for animals with my love for massage. I have written to my state's massage therapy regulation committee that they please allow my taking of the petmassage home study course to qualify for the 12 hours of CEU's I need to renew my state license. Haven't heard back yet.
I strongly feel that one shouldn't charge a pet owner to practice canine massage on their animal without being certified in canine massage specifically. So I'm trying to get certified and re-new my license at the same time. I have no idea how many other states consider canine massage or pet massage as approved CEU massage for practicing therapists.
I agree that this is generally an untapped market. While I have heard of equine massage now and then, I never hear of canine massage. However, dogs do just as much for humans (service-wise) as horses do and so I'm a bit surprised that more isn't seen/heard/read about canine massage.

At any rate, I just wanted to say I empathize with the initiator of this post and hope I can get certified and expand my business services. Hopefully, as more of us get certified in this industry, we'll help spread the word on it and it will become more pup-ular! 8)

Be well,
Jen

well, I heard back from the state massage board and unfortunately, they don't consider a home study course (even though it's been considered worth 25 CEU's by ABMP and AMTA) to be a valid CEU course to take when attempting to renew my license. :(
They consider it an "independent study" class and thus figuring there is no way to validate that I studied and took the required exam to achieve my canine massage certificate. Even though there is an actual exam I have to pass. I'm not sure why they don't see that as proof.
I'm debating on whether or not to talk with someone via phone to appeal this decision rather than just accept a very short email response from them.

Jen said:
Even though there is an actual exam I have to pass. I'm not sure why they don't see that as proof.
I'm debating on whether or not to talk with someone via phone to appeal this decision rather than just accept a very short email response from them.
I think it is more of a legalities issue...as to whether or not canine massage is legal, or perceived to be in our scope of practice, therefore not recognizing/acknowledging the certification you're seeking. Usually the definition that the Board of Massage/or massage profession regulating body gives to massage therapy is that of "human tissue" and does not directly address animals.

You may find (if you decide to pursue the matter further w/your massage board) that your state Vet Board had a hand in the "stock" answer email response you received.

According to the IAAMB "Animal Massage Laws By State" list, animal massage is allowed in Texas...with no other explanation of restrictions or required animal hours, etc. Maybe this info will help you in getting the TX state licensure renewal ce credit you're looking for. Also, maybe bring their attention to the states that do recognize animal massage, for footsteps to follow (Washington is one).

Good luck!

I am in North Carolina and I am gettng ready to graduate from school on July,21. I will then be off to take the national Board Test. I am very interested in canine massage. I would truly love to get certified after I get my licsense in hand. My question is where would I even start on this? I live in a small town and have not heard of anyone around offering this. I am fine with that ,the way I see it why not be the first. I love dogs and all aniamls for that matter,but would like to concentrate on the canines for the time being. I would greatly appreciate any help or links,just some direction as the best places to begin my search. I would like to also know once I am certified even though it may not be regonized by the board, can I advertise/promote my self as offering this service ?

Thanks for all the help, Renee

I didn't change anything,but would like to add that if it is any help I plan to do this in Tennesse. I looked at an older thread that said as of 2003 that there was not currently any laws for animal massage in place at that time.

Got More Information about Canine Massage in Texas

well...I found out recently that I can legally charge to provide canine massage; however, until I get some sort of training, take a class or something, I don't feel comfortable charging $ for it. There is one coming up later on this month and another class in November...I'm in the process of starting up another business so I don't have time to take it this month. I hope to do it in November.
I'm glad I can proceed with this...happy endings do happen. :)

Got More Information about Canine Massage in Texas

Jen said:
happy endings do happen. :)
Yeah baby!!

When can I get an appointment for my hairy dog?

This is an older thread, but I wanted to participate anyway! I voted 'yes', that it is worth getting certified for.

We found out AFTER my dh took an ESMT course that the state we lived in was 'vet only', so we moved to Texas (where it was, at best, allowed, but 'gray'). That was in 2005.

Dh spent most of 2006 and 2007 getting licensed for people and working on building that end of the business, so we didn't worry too much about it. I recently started researching getting back into the equine field, and have learned that Texas is now a 'go'. I don't think they changed anything, so much as clarified their position- which makes things much easier for us!

After spending all that time and effort (he went to Don Doran's course in Florida, which, while 'only ten days', did amount to a LOT of effort, and dh declared that he learned at least as much from Don as he did from the 'people' school he went to for the 300-hours!), that piece of paper hanging up on the wall really means something to him (well, to both of us, but I will have to earn my own copy of it, which I hope to do sometime in the next few years).

After fretting for two years that all he learned about the horses might end up not being 'worth' anything in the eyes of our adopted state, we say, heckyea, if the state would give us the opportunity to prove what he knows, we'll jump on it!

Shoutbox
  1. Cdeep:
    Navi mumbai
  2. Ray&Nephew:
    SEXY ZOE & JAV MODEL CHANEL TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Fri day๏ผšNew white ana ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk - Spunky fun in a nice package Call๏ผš 647 891 0699
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jenny๐Ÿ˜˜ - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  12. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services.
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  14. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  15. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  16. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐‚๐ข๐ง๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค!๐ŸŽ‰Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. Mario525:
    waxing
  23. Mario525:
    waxing
  24. Mario525:
    waxing
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 19th , Fฬฝอ“Rฬฝอ“Iฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  26. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนJessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  35. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  36. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5โ€™3โ€ and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  41. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  42. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 18th , Tฬฝอ“Hฬฝอ“Uฬฝอ“Rฬฝอ“Sฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & ๐ŸŒน ERCA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  48. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  50. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
Back