Blonde Extras Jodi on BGFE

Though I consider myself to be very professional in many ways, even I can become lazy and inefficient at times. Walking into my "office" a few days ago I tried to look at my place from a clients eyes and noticed my hallway rug could be cleaner and the massage table blankies were not folded in the nicest way possible.
So this is a simple blog about what I personally think should be done and accomplished in order to acheive the best session possible for everyone involved.
I dont mean to sound snooty or like I think Im better than any other girls up here...its simply my opinion about what a good session involves on different levels and what keeps people coming back. This is only the most positive of "criticisms". Remember this is only things I think will help us all to be the best possible!!!

Between any appointments you may have, its very important to wipe the sink down with clorox or lysol wipes. Lift the toilet lid and wipe it down and all around the rim. There is nothing more disgusting than little dried drops of yellow urine on your toilets. Empty your bathroom trash before its overflowing...who wants to look at that? Keep your bathroom carpets hair and toilet paper free too.
Keep a bottle of listerine on the sink as many people like to rinse their mouths before or after a session.
Keep plenty of baby wipes and paper towels available. Dont use one towel hung over the door for everyone who walks in... its not only unsanitary and gross but who wants to walk in , wash their hands and use a damp towel other people have been using to dry? Bacteria breeds on damp things. I spend almost exactly 50 dollars a month on baby wipes and paper towels and its worth it for a clients comfort.
Remember to scrub your shower curtains too. All sorts of things cling to your shower curtains. Your shower itself can use a good scrubbing too and once again, use the hand pump soaps instead of bars...even better, buy the "man scented" bodywashes or plain unscented.
When I began my massage career I used the most awesome melon scented lotion...until I realized guys dont want to smell like girls. Their girlfriends and wives have very sensitive noses and you dont want to cause him trouble.
Buy the good stuff. Dont buy the 2 dollar lotion in Rite Aide...even if you arent a professional therapist, its better to use good quality stuff. Bio-tone is great. Sure you pay more but use it sparingly. It doesnt smell, wont cause rashes or hives even in senstitive skin and it is meant specifically for massage.
Keep a load of clean towels that you have washed with bleach on hand. Keep them folded and fresh. If he requests a shower, dont roll your eyes...Especially with summer coming you should be sure to offer that shower to him.
Now, sheets and blankets. I know its tempting, especially with this economy to skimp on table prep but girls, its so important not to use the same sheets for different people.
Would YOU want to go into a spa and have the therapist put you on a sheet someone else was lying on for an hour?
Go to Kmart, buy 10 sets of plain matching sheets and 5 good blankets. Its not THAT expensive and they last forever. Keep them clean and folded. Set your table up nice and if you can, add a couple of blankets under the sheets so its not hard to lay on.

I spend about 7 dollars a day on laundry but ladies trust me on this... everyones skin has oils and pathogens... some people smoke and it actually comes out of their pores onto the sheets. Its not sanitary to put people onto the same sheets. Also, for the face rests, you should buy the box of disposable face covers... its only 15 dollars a box and brings about 500 so it lasts a long time.
Keep nice sheets and blankets on your bed too... it says alot when you make an effort to keep things clean and tidy.
If you are using your bed at all for any ...activities... you should put sheets or a blanket on TOP of your other sheets... just take the top ones off when you are finished and even though you havent used those sheets or blankets underneath, use a sticky roller to swipe over the bed... those little black curly hairs work their way through things and fly everywhere...the roller picks it right up so you have a nice clean bed!
When you have ....certain things after cleanup...that need to be thrown away.. make sure you put it all into plastic bags and close it up. One of the very worst things is walking into a place that has odors. The plastic will keep those odors from permeating the entire apartment. There are times my hands are throbbing and my shoulders are burning after work but I make that effort to keep a clean place. Throw that trash OUT!
Dont buy cheapy dollar store candles if you use candles...make an effort and spend the money to get good soy candles that wont clog up the nostrils and lungs. Try to get a good clean fresh smelling candle and just light it 10 minutes before the client comes in.
Dont use body glitter and other blingy shimmery body products because though its cute and attractive, it gets everywhere and every mans nightmare is for wifey to see these things on his skin or clothes...which brings me to perfumes. I am more guilty than anyone of this sin. D&G Light Blue or Paris Hilton brings me so much pleasure ... I shower in it and have had more than one complaint because wifey likes that stuff too and KNOWS. Try to use sparingly.
Speaking of smells...one the most offensive to a man...is smelling another man on you.
It doesnt matter if you are a massage therapist or a full service girl... body odors will stick to you like flies on sh*t. There are some men actually who have such a strong natural odor that its difficult to scrub it off. Its natural and not unpleasent but very unprofessional.
I have found that apart from scrubbing my hands and forearms and underneath my nails well, it helps immensely to use a natural product such as essential oils. Dont use this stuff to mask an odor... rinse your body off if you must or if you are a simple rub -n- tug girl, rub a few drops of this into your hands and pat over your body AND hair.
Biotones Mango and Mandarin essential oil or the pomgranete and cranberry are great for this...its not actually "oily". Also Pacifica natural perfume such as Tuscan Red Orange is PERFECT for freshening up your skin and hair. One squirt from this tiny bottle and your senses say "ahhhhh". This way you are always fresh.
Panties and Bras. We all love a nice pair of panties and bras...try to keep them fairly new on a regular basis and dont use old tattered stuff...unless requested lol.
When I find a sexy pair of panties that I know I will be using often, I buy 3 or 4 pairs of the same one. Hit Fredericks of Hollywood up during their clearance sales.... I have gotten 10 pairs of panties for 10 dollars during their most lucrative sales and if you cant find this girls, hit me up..one of my close friends is a manager at FOH and I can get discounts on top of discounts.
Now I am not the sexiest of girls because I continually choose the comfort of stretchy yoga pants and tops over dresses and heals everytime but if you have nice panties, it will be noticed ladies trust me.
Be kind. These guys are paying good money for a good massage or some companionship and some of them are often saving money for weeks to come see you. Something he has been looking forward to for a long time is simply an hour of work to you and all too often you are tired or want to just get it done and frankly, its not fair. Take your time. An hour is an hour, I understand and agree...but if you take your time and dont sigh or become impatient, he will notice. Dont keep looking at the clock and for gods sake dont tell him he only has 1 minute left. Unless it was an hour appointment and its already been 70 minutes with no end in sight. Say it nicely and dont be defensive.
One night I was really tired and wanted to finish up but had one more appointment to do with someone who loves deep massage. I was miserable waiting for him but when he got here he said, "Ive been looking forward to this all week, Im so happy to be here." I realized I could either ruin it for both of us by rushing him or I could be pleasent and courteous.
Taking a deep breath, I started the massage and took my time. We chatted and it was really nice not stressing over the time. I realized wow, these guys really do look forward to this time spent and it would be cruel to rush through it.
There is so much more I could write here but these are the very basics to keeping someone coming back to you.
I know that none of you are stupid and most of you are aware of these things but it helps to put it into writing sometimes and remind you of how things should be. We all have a different talent and there are plenty of men to go around...but you need to stand out and be the best you can be at your specific talent. Go the extra mile... for me that means slowing down, providing the products needed for comfort and cleanup... for someone else it may be an attitude adjustment... but we should try.
Now that Ive bored you all to death with my book here lol, any thoughts??? Anyone?

For the guys who called yesterday and left messages, I only received them today and I never know if I can call back a day later so I play it safe.
If you are still interested please email and call me also and let me know the time period it is safe to call back.
*Kisssssss*

jamesr - Believe me, I understand where you are coming from. I was hesitant to post this review because no one else seemed to have gone into quite so much detail & I wasn't sure why.

If I had PM privileges, or any way to email Jodi, I'd have run it by her first & gotten her approval before ever posting it. But I don't have either. So I had to decide.

I debated with myself for a long time about posting this. In the end I decided that I wasn't really saying anything that was outside the bounds of what Jodi herself had said over these pages, I just had more of it concentrated in one place. I felt it was true to the wonderful experience I'd had & I wanted to put it out there as a token of appreciation. So in the end I clicked "Submit Reply."

I'm glad that both Jodi & you have taken it in the spirit that I intended for it. I totally understand that protective impulse. Jodi's one of the really good ones in this world.

After reading a bit of this thread, I think I would really like to make jodi blush. Cool chick. Hopefully still taking appts. when I get back to the city in a few weeks.

Slowhand- My apologies. I was being over-protective. But, Jodi, the review couldn't be anything but sweet, considering the subject.

May I ask why? Is this not a review board?
Though Im burning with a tremendous blush from the roots of my hair to the tips of my toes ... I think it was a sweet review.

Would please edit your post and remove the wet dream, and be more circumspect in your comments.

So my personal Spring Break is winding down. I decide that a good massage will be the thing. Nosing around the Provider threads, I see Jodi's ad. I'm immediately intrigued by the way she expresses herself. I see there's the possibility of an ultra-happy ending. I may have one more in me, why not.

I take a look at this thread. She's even more intriguing, I like her down-to-earth, direct style. I call & make a 90-minute app't.

Hop afternoon train into NYC, subway up to her place. I call from the corner, walk to her building, ring, enter the lobby, stroll to her door & in. I turn around, am greeted with a sweet smile, a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, a lovely mane of blonde hair. These are the three things about a woman that always strike me first; the rest of her may be fascinating, sometimes astoundingly so, but her smile, her eyes & then her hair are where I find her beauty lies.

I see on this thread that a few misguided souls have had issues with Jodi's bod. This is straining the YMMV principle to the point of incomprehensibility. In my eyes Jodi is the very definition of a voluptuous woman. It's that simple; she is real, as down to earth in person as she is in her words, & totally gorgeous.

We proceed to a wonderful massage. Her training shows, she pulls me apart and puts me back together in brand new ways. It's invigorating & exciting. At the end of it I am ridiculously loose.

Here again I have to mention that long blonde hair. I've always had a thing for long hair brushing over my skin - anywhere, from head to toe, I find it incredibly tantalizing. I don't fail to notice the contrast between her soft hair brushing against the back of my legs while she bends my arms in directions I wouldn't have thought possible, to cite just one of many moments that made this an extraordinary massage.

Eventually she tells me it's time to move to the bed. No argument there. I lie on my back. After a further bit of stimulation, that wonderful hair flowing all over me, she slips the cover on & then slips on top of me for a stretch of CG.

Shivers run down my spine. We start to fuck. I will mention just two things: muscle control and hip motions. I think I've reached nirvana.

Have you ever been inside a certain woman and it just feels so good, so right that you want to stay there for hours? It was like that for me with Jodi. And it almost went that way. Whether it was exhaustion or whatever towards the end of a long week, I started to feel things ebbing away, became aware that the clock was ticking, which of course always makes things worse. I wasn't sure how this would end but somehow Jodi, bless her, found a way to take things up a notch & brought us both to a splendid shuddering crescendo, her blonde hair flying all around her lovely shoulders & breasts.

Jodi gave me one of the best fucks of my life right there, on a day when I was just looking for a nice massage. Sometimes you just gotta get down on your knees & thank karma, or whatever strange confluences lead to times like these.

Sweet, good-hearted, deeply sensual, Jodi took me to places I don't often find. I'm rooting for her long-range plans to succeed, she deserves every bit of good fortune there is in this life, but I'll miss her when she moves on. I don't know when I'll be able to carve out the time again to get back to NYC for another encounter, as much as I want to, but I'll always have this memory of one golden afternoon. She's an amazing lady. Blessings on you Jodi.

congrats jodi, it's fantastic news that needs to be celebrated..hope to call you tomorrow!

But remember its not just a course... a simple massage certificate is pretty easy to get. This is a full blown massage degree...much longer, harder and many many more hours of blood, sweat and tears!
Of the 23 people I know who have taken the licensing exams for NYS, only 14 of those people passed. Im shaking in my shoes but Ill take a review of the whole thing in July at the Swedish Institute that lasts 3 days and then the exams in August for NYS and Nationals. Uyyyyyy Im scared.
It sure is swell getting support from all of you though!

Jodi,

I've never had the pleasure of meeting you (I'm way, way down in South Jersey--about 3 hours from NYC), but you seem like a terrific woman!!

Congratulations on getting your degree!

Of course I would you knuckle-head, I love you guys, Ill always come here even when Im not doing this anymore. You guys are great but the truth is, I have a plan, and doing this for many years is not the plan. I gotta move up and put my education to good use. First though, I have to pay off student loans so Ill be at this a while longer.

I didn't think you would still be visiting our boards if you have decided to do only spa work from here on.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL Smart guy!

APRIL FOOLS EVERYONE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shoutbox
  1. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Mika- well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun apple- petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -..
  3. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1” & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  4. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥💘 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💫💋 Tuesday, 💞💗 Mimi, 💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi,👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💞 📱 416 222-5554📱
  6. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  7. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, ab
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💋💥 Tuesday, 💯💢 Mia, 💋 petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣ 💘 Susan, 💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💗 Lily, 💋beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💯 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💫💋❣ Tuesday, 💋💞 Holly,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and 💕 Amy, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  12. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴🌹 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄Tuesday, 💖💞 Sophia,💋 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. ❤ milf Mary ❣ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Star ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy 30 years old with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Tuesday, 💞💋 Judy,💋 medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, AMANDA, SUSIE, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  21. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  25. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  31. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  40. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  41. VinuVeer:
    H
  42. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
Back