Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Privilege

this is why Anti-White Critical Race Theory Indoctrination is not a victimless crime

the White Suicide Rate is 2-3x the rate of Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians and it is a direct result of the violent Anti-White Propaganda emanating from Hollywood, Academia, and Government.

Whether it's called Critical Race Theory or Diversity Training the message is the same: that White People are Evil and Racist and Less Human than other races and that White Lives Don't Matter - this Anti-White Hate leads to 40k White Suicides every year, a Genocide in our own time
Your calling out white suicides now?

Here are the states with the highest percentage of suicides

Here are the states with the highest population of blacks

The states with the highest suicide rates are the states where black people are not. These are also generally sparsely populated states that see the higher rates of suicide.

More information here

What on earth does the presence of black people have to do with what is taught in schools? I understand reflexively opposing something because DW posted it, but this is the broken clock syndrome. Even he can occasionally be correct. A good indication that there's something of substance in the story is the fact that John McWhorter is mentioned. You won't find a more balance, nuanced and intelligent voice on this issue.

Using the correct words is important if you're going to communicate accurately . "Systemic" is the wrong word to use in describing the kind of racism that exists and that gets most prevalently pointed to these days. What we actually mean to say is that racism is most certainly endemic in parts of society. It's an important difference because if you claim a system or institution is racist, I'm going to ask you to please point to the racist policy or rule. Different outcomes between racial groups is not on its own proof of racism.

This simple notion exposes most of the wrong arguments we see in social media, the news, academia and the entertainment world today. Blacks are shot at two and a half times the rate of whites? Systemic racism. Blacks own homes at 60% the rate of whites? Systemic racism. And so on. If this were true, then you would not see the discrepancies that we do in real life data. Recent black emigres from Africa actually own homes at a much higher rate than native born blacks. Are they not equally susceptible to racism? Or is it that personal choice and not race is actually the overwhelmingly important factor in how you do in life?
Are government is system. Regardless of party, and it is inherently racist. I literally brought up red lining. The voter suppression in the states. The fact that unarmed minorities are killed by the police. Then you’re gonna say. Then commit more crime. Then I say. The drug war targets them combined with living in a congested area with less opportunities. All the circumstances could be the same in a crime. Your more likely to do more time if you’re not white. You’re more likely to get a call back with a white name. Not all these things are not personal choice.

Using the correct words is important if you're going to communicate accurately . "Systemic" is the wrong word to use in describing the kind of racism that exists and that gets most prevalently pointed to these days. What we actually mean to say is that racism is most certainly endemic in parts of society. It's an important difference because if you claim a system or institution is racist, I'm going to ask you to please point to the racist policy or rule. Different outcomes between racial groups is not on its own proof of racism.

This simple notion exposes most of the wrong arguments we see in social media, the news, academia and the entertainment world today. Blacks are shot at two and a half times the rate of whites? Systemic racism. Blacks own homes at 60% the rate of whites? Systemic racism. And so on. If this were true, then you would not see the discrepancies that we do in real life data. Recent black emigres from Africa actually own homes at a much higher rate than native born blacks. Are they not equally susceptible to racism? Or is it that personal choice and not race is actually the overwhelmingly important factor in how you do in life?

Should we be changing the name of this forum to “Racists Anonymous Forum”? Where all sorts of terrible things can be bravely said behind your keyboards?
Just curious…I mean c’mon.

this is why Anti-White Critical Race Theory Indoctrination is not a victimless crime

the White Suicide Rate is 2-3x the rate of Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians and it is a direct result of the violent Anti-White Propaganda emanating from Hollywood, Academia, and Government.

Whether it's called Critical Race Theory or Diversity Training the message is the same: that White People are Evil and Racist and Less Human than other races and that White Lives Don't Matter - this Anti-White Hate leads to 40k White Suicides every year, a Genocide in our own time
White people are on welfare the most. Is it because there all lazy? Or is it because there are more of them. So yes the odds are they’d be the most on welfare. There are more of them so yes maybe there suicide rate would be highest. Learning about slavery isn’t about blacks or whites. It’s about learning that slavery is wrong. Are there residual effects of slavery to the descendants of the slaves yes, but it’s not there fault, but it needs to be acknowledged. Some day the tables mite turn to another ethnicity being the dominant power, and these lessons about social equity will come in handy.

What on earth does the presence of black people have to do with what is taught in schools? I understand reflexively opposing something because DW posted it, but this is the broken clock syndrome. Even he can occasionally be correct. A good indication that there's something of substance in the story is the fact that John McWhorter is mentioned. You won't find a more balance, nuanced and intelligent voice on this issue.
CRT is being taught in schools. suicide happens at all age groups and most in the age group who’s school days have long passed by (the last link I shared)

His post is another example of picking out 1 single instance and trying to inflate it and correlate it to a much larger group. He actually stated CRT is leading to genocide by referencing 1 instance and explicitly stating that CRT is anti-white hate and that is directly responsible for over 40,000 white suicides. This is by definition “making a mountain out of a molehill”. That is what I’m calling bullshit on.

I’ll give him credit for that 1 instance but not his linkage to all 40,000+. He states that white suicide is higher than Black, Asian and Hispanics which is correct when you look at the link I provided. But he totally left out that American Indians and Alaskan Natives suicide rates are higher than whites. Are they committing suicide because of CRT? Where’s the call out on genocide for that group? Nothing.

Some of the states with the highest suicide rates are Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, etc. Do you honestly think, as DW claims by association to his wider claim, that there is a direct correlation of suicides in these specific states (where most people might only very rarely interact with a black person in their day-to-day) to CRT? His clock is not right in this. Come on, you are smarter than that.

blacks in Alaska = 3.7%
Wyoming =1.3%
Montana = 0.4%

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing the video. If you don't feel like reading what follows, just skip to this video. Ben Shapiro does a better job countering it than I do.

I'm quite familiar with the argument it makes, I just disagree with it and I can explain very easily why.

First, let me say that not everything in it is wrong in the video. As I already mentioned, if a person or business is caught rejecting identically qualified candidates for a job and it can be shown that there's a pattern of rejecting qualified applicants with "non white" sounding names, (and this could and has been easily measured), then I say throw the book at them. I've already proposed a very simple solution to this. Simply pass a law that says no personal information on resumes. A company is able to decide who to call in for an interview without knowing the candidate's age, gender or ethnicity. Identifying racial bias at the interview stage would be much easier, simply because of the smaller numbers and different context. But the very people who argue that racial bias is such an issue in hiring are also the ones who do not want an anonymous filter put in place. They are the ones agitating FOR MORE such information to be included in job applications.

As well, there is truth in saying that America most definitely does have a systemically racist history. The point of argument here is how that history continues to effect opportunity by race today. If this video's argument is correct, then explain to me why Black home ownership has gone down since the 50s? Is America more racist today than it was then? Why did single parent homes in the black community go from 25% in the early 60s to 75% today? Explain why black people emigrating from Africa and other ethnic groups do so well in the U.S.? Are they not affected by the systemically racist system?

Next, let's look at how this video addresses what it calls "implicit bias". The notion that you can remedy implicit bias through awareness training has never been proven. I know that sounds crazy, since every large company and governments engage in such training, but it's true. Look it up. But more to the point, be honest and ask yourself, could you hold such opinions as your video cites (i.e. American's fat, black people good at sports, Jews being stingy) and not be aware of them? That is a nutty notion. Those biases where they exist are anything but unconscious. People know they have them and they think they're right to have them. Sure, education is required, but those prejudices exist in far greater degree in most societies outside of the Western world. It's difficult to eradicate.

Now let's get to the meatier and outright foolish part of the argument--the purported proofs and suggested remedies for "systemic" racism. This video does just what I referred to in my post above. It cites different outcomes by racial group and says these are proof of racism. For example, police shoot disproportionately more black people and therefore that's proof of racism. To say that, you have to COMPLETELY ignore crime, which I've heard is why police often get involved with members of the public. In other words, the picture is more complex and you need to consider a multitude of factors, not just one. This is repeated for just about every problem where the answer is "systemic racism"

CRT is being taught in schools. suicide happens at all age groups and most in the age group who’s school days have long passed by (the last link I shared)

His post is another example of picking out 1 single instance and trying to inflate it and correlate it to a much larger group. He actually stated CRT is leading to genocide by referencing 1 instance and explicitly stating that CRT is anti-white hate and that is directly responsible for over 40,000 white suicides. This is by definition “making a mountain out of a molehill”. That is what I’m calling bullshit on.

I’ll give him credit for that 1 instance but not his linkage to all 40,000+. He states that white suicide is higher than Black, Asian and Hispanics which is correct when you look at the link I provided. But he totally left out that American Indians and Alaskan Natives suicide rates are higher than whites. Are they committing suicide because of CRT? Where’s the call out on genocide for that group? Nothing.

Some of the states with the highest suicide rates are Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, etc. Do you honestly think, as DW claims by association to his wider claim, that there is a direct correlation of suicides in these specific states (where most people might only very rarely interact with a black person in their day-to-day) to CRT? His clock is not right in this. Come on, you are smarter than that.

blacks in Alaska = 3.7%
Wyoming =1.3%
Montana = 0.4%
You're right. I wasn't defending that part of his statement. But I still don't understand why you feel you need to cite black population levels. If his (admittedly silly) claim is that CRT is leading to white genocide through suicide because CRT is being taught in schools that has nothing to do with where black people live. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
It’s about learning that slavery is wrong. Are there residual effects of slavery to the descendants of the slaves yes, but it’s not there fault, but it needs to be acknowledged.

Umm...I think that with the exception of a few losers, we are all on the same page with the "slavery being wrong" question. Maybe have been for about 150 years. As to the residual effects, sure there will be some, but not anything that could explain the economic disparity we see between blacks and the rest of society today.

You're right. I wasn't defending that part of his statement. But I still don't understand why you feel you need to cite black population levels. If his claim (admittedly silly) claim is that CRT is leading to white genocide through suicide that has nothing to do with what is being taught in schools. Am I missing something?
Many of the Americans I know have told me similar things. Most Americans that don’t live in the big cities, or interact with suppliers or customers in different countries or states as part of their business, don’t know what goes on outside their own state and often they don’t have a clue what goes on outside their own county within their own state. People are shaped by what they see day-to-day as much as, and arguably far moreso, than what they are taught in school. Most people I know have forgotten more about what they learned in school than what they retained. So, if people don’t see or interact with black people daily how could learning CRT lead so many to contemplate or even commit suicide as DW claims?

Dave chapelle is king

Thank you for sharing the video. If you don't feel like reading what follows, just skip to this video. Ben Shapiro does a better job countering it than I do.

I'm quite familiar with the argument it makes, I just disagree with it and I can explain very easily why.

First, let me say that not everything in it is wrong in the video. As I already mentioned, if a person or business is caught rejecting identically qualified candidates for a job and it can be shown that there's a pattern of rejecting qualified applicants with "non white" sounding names, (and this could and has been easily measured), then I say throw the book at them. I've already proposed a very simple solution to this. Simply pass a law that says no personal information on resumes. A company is able to decide who to call in for an interview without knowing the candidate's age, gender or ethnicity. Identifying racial bias at the interview stage would be much easier, simply because of the smaller numbers and different context. But the very people who argue that racial bias is such an issue in hiring are also the ones who do not want an anonymous filter put in place. They are the ones agitating FOR MORE such information to be included in job applications.

As well, there is truth in saying that America most definitely does have a systemically racist history. The point of argument here is how that history continues to effect opportunity by race today. If this video's argument is correct, then explain to me why Black home ownership has gone down since the 50s? Is America more racist today than it was then? Why did single parent homes in the black community go from 25% in the early 60s to 75% today? Explain why black people emigrating from Africa and other ethnic groups do so well in the U.S.? Are they not affected by the systemically racist system?

Next, let's look at how this video addresses what it calls "implicit bias". The notion that you can remedy implicit bias through awareness training has never been proven. I know that sounds crazy, since every large company and governments engage in such training, but it's true. Look it up. But more to the point, be honest and ask yourself, could you hold such opinions as your video cites (i.e. American's fat, black people good at sports, Jews being stingy) and not be aware of them? That is a nutty notion. Those biases where they exist are anything but unconscious. People know they have them and they think they're right to have them. Sure, education is required, but those prejudices exist in far greater degree in most societies outside of the Western world. It's difficult to eradicate.

Now let's get to the meatier and outright foolish part of the argument--the purported proofs and suggested remedies for "systemic" racism. This video does just what I referred to in my post above. It cites different outcomes by racial group and says these are proof of racism. For example, police shoot disproportionately more black people and therefore that's proof of racism. To say that, you have to COMPLETELY ignore crime, which I've heard is why police often get involved with members of the public. In other words, the picture is more complex and you need to consider a multitude of factors, not just one. This is repeated for just about every problem where the answer is "systemic racism"
I’m like busy, but I will respond to this, and Ben is a fucking retard. He just walks fast.

Many of the Americans I know have told me similar things. Most Americans that don’t live in the big cities, or interact with suppliers or customers in different countries or states as part of their business, don’t know what goes on outside their own state and often they don’t have a clue what goes on outside their own county within their own state. People are shaped by what they see day-to-day as much as, and arguably far moreso, than what they are taught in school. Most people I know have forgotten more about what they learned in school than what they retained. So, if people don’t see or interact with black people daily how could learning CRT lead so many to contemplate or even commit suicide as DW claims?

Whether your life brings you into contact with black people every day or not, if you're taught you are inherently racist because of being born white, the damage is done. This is being taught to very young children. It is wrong for every race. Black children hearing this shit are being taught that they are born victims and do not have a chance unless the "white power structure" is amended in some way to grant it to them. As for forgetting what you're taught in school, that may be so to some degree, but with respect, it is irrelevant to what we're talking about here. The CRT philosophy is impacting anyone who applies for a job these days and in many other ways. At its core it is very much a Marxist view of life, assessing everything through a collective lens and discounting the assessment of people as individuals.

Yesterday on Twitter I saw that the Hamilton Wentworth school board is conducting a census. Among the questions being asked, is one about the sexual orientation of 10 year olds. To your point above about most Americans--people for that matter--not knowing what's going on, this is true of the average Joe today with respect to the woke mafia that's in the driver's seat of academia, government and the media. Most folks do not realize what's passing as "education"--both in schools and at work and would be shocked to hear it honestly and plainly explained. I have cause to be involved in a lot of corporate training and it's utterly immoral and shot through and through with this garbage. Even many of the trainers don't believe the shit they're saying but they know it's career suicide to resist at this time.

Whether your life brings you into contact with black people every day or not, if you're taught you are inherently racist because of being born white, the damage is done. This is being taught to very young children. It is wrong for every race. Black children hearing this shit are being taught that they are born victims and do not have a chance unless the "white power structure" is amended in some way to grant it to them. As for forgetting what you're taught in school, that may be so to some degree, but with respect, it is irrelevant to what we're talking about here. The CRT philosophy is impacting anyone who applies for a job these days and in many other ways. At its core it is very much a Marxist view of life, assessing everything through a collective lens and discounting the assessment of people as individuals.

Yesterday on Twitter I saw that the Hamilton Wentworth school board is conducting a census. Among the questions being asked, is one about the sexual orientation of 10 year olds. To your point above about most Americans--people for that matter--not knowing what's going on, this is true of the average Joe today with respect to the woke mafia that's in the driver's seat of academia, government and the media. Most folks do not realize what's passing as "education"--both in schools and at work and would be shocked to hear it honestly and plainly explained. I have cause to be involved in a lot of corporate training and it's utterly immoral and shot through and through with this garbage. Even many of the trainers don't believe the shit they're saying but they know it's career suicide to resist at this time.
I think Dave chapels shot HD become president
He has it

You might like this interview of Ben Shapiro where he ends up getting frustrated in a BBC interview from 2 years ago

To his credit, he later admits he got destroyed in that interview.

I'm quite familiar with this interview. For the record, I'm not an unqualified Shapiro supporter. I don't agree with him on a lot of issues, such as abortion, public health care, religion, even some aspects of free speech, but he is an excellent critic of the left and its policies. He talks fast, but I can manage to understand him.

As you say, to his credit, he later admitted this was a bad interview. Everyone has a bad interview. He admitted that Klein got under his skin and he even admitted that he hadn't done his homework before the interview. He should have known Klein is not seen as a "leftist" in the context of UK politics. Having said that, Shapiro was absolutely correct to point out the double standard and "gotcha" approach that Klein brought to the interview. Call me crazy, but give me a guy who admits his mistakes any day of the week.

Let me finish by pointing out that your response to our discussion is telling. You posted a video, I responded to it and shared Shapiro's critique of that same video. Your reaction was to call Shapiro a "retard" and post an irrelevant video. You made zero effort to counter the points I made, and I can guess why.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  3. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  6. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  9. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  20. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  21. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  22. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  33. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
  40. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  41. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  43. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back