Best Bargirl and Falang in the world...

Reaction score
A couple of days ago I had a ‘misunderstanding’ with the payment of my tap at a Patong bar…I really should have known better, but it came at the end of a week in which I was questioning if I really want to live in a land were I believe the majority of people see me as a firstly as a wallet and secondly as a fellow human…
The incident blew way of proportion and I want to warn everyone that when it comes to such misunderstandings the Thais are always right. Be careful…better to let them empty your pockets and smile…
In no time at all a policeman was determined to take me away.
If it wasn’t for a bargirl who I had met and talked with for the first time earlier in that night, and a falang I had never even seen before in my life, I would have been whisked off to the station for sure.
I guess conflict brings out the worst and the best in people. These two angles restored my faith in humanity more powerfully than it had been taken away…Both of them went out on a limb for me for no other reason than that they have hearts of gold.
Bargirls will tell you all the time that they have good hearts. I am a natural cynic and tend to believe that by this they mean they think themselves worthy of your cash. But actions speak louder than words and this girl demonstrated her good heart. She came over to interpret for me and explain my side of the story to the police - remarkable considering she worked at the bar where my troubles took place! How is that for decency! Still the policeman was not convinced and started to lead me away.
I was afraid to go to the station alone and asked this girl not to leave me. She said she would not.
Now can you picture the following! A falang - a complete stranger to me, then came over and started emptying his wallet into the policeman’s hand! (Mine had been emptied earlier into the bar owners) Still the policeman was trying to lead me away…and get this! The bargirl then stepped between us and was actually trying to nudge the policeman away from me while pleading with him to leave me be…
Finally to my great relief she convinced the police man and he left…
I thanked the falang and told him I would repay him, he only asked that I bye him a drink sometime. He told me he was a regular in a bar near to where I had my drama (in the Soi below Dragon disco) and that he was from Finland. He was a large and older fellow who has spent a lot of time in Thailand.
I feel REALLY bad that I have not gone back yet to find him, but I am very reluctant to go back to that area - especially considering the bargirl told me to stay away. Does anyone know who this man might be? If so PLEASE send me a message…
The bargirl told me she had “Guaranteed” me to the police man…Her English was not so good and I don’t know what she meant by this…has anyone heard this phrase before? Still, she told me the incident was finished with - only that I should stay away. But I really hope I see her around…
Money cannot bye genuine kindness and compassion and I am happy to report that such virtues do exist in Patong. I was VERY luck to be the recipient of it. I am so grateful that these two people were bold enough to help out.
We hear many stories of people being ripped of in Thailand - this incident was partly one of those but thankfully ended as one of good deeds…
It would be great to hear other stories of kind deeds done in Thailand if anyone has any to relate…

So now you learned a lesson I guess. When we go to bars where we have never been before we always pay cash. There are many off these story's. Some BG's only flash with there eye's to new visitors, and then when you smile back you got yourself a ticket for a ladydrink. Some are more agressive then others. It's not only bad you know.
On the other hand, now when I go to the bar where I ussualy come, I sometimes pay the day after!! No problem!! Only thing is, when you do that, don't complain about the amounth...... Pay cash or take the change....

Jo

I'm glad to hear you had a happy outcome and yes there are good people out there , you are not the only bm here that has had a good samaritan come to the rescue , I remember Bafana had a bottle or something like that broken over his head and a nice young lady helped him out.

I'm curious to ask for more information as you haven't described what how the misunderstanding came about and what lead on from there for it to blow up out of all proportion ?

Most bm's here are aware of not messing with thai's but it's worthy of mentioning it as many newbies could learn from this.

As Nicke and other BM's have already said, avoid any problem with Thais. Just smile, pay if it is not crazy money, and go away. Nothing to win while fighting, you are on holidays to enjoy your trip, they are in their country and there to make money. You lost once, now you know what to avoid to do. Forget it and think about your next trip in paradise ;)

it unsettles me that the police man seemed a bit too eager,,and was determined to proceed to the station,,,maybe had his house rent to pay?,,,,but seriously guys,,,anyone intending on visiting los,,,lets say,,for the first time,,reading about happenings like this,,,do you think it would sway thyere choice of destination?

Dont worry, Norrie, it is quite unusual and you will find more similar situations in our countries than in LOS ;)

I would also like to hear more details. Here's another happining with the police. I was staying in a guest house back from Rat-u-thit-pee road ,(royal paradise complex)not there but close.My aquaintance, an aussie bloke came to see me with a swedish acquaintance of our's. I was not in at the time ,at the beach. The austrailen stole a pair of shoes from a Japenese outside his door when leaving. The guesthouse owner,who was Danish said what the faN. Because out came the man and said,hey you took my shoes. So they called the police. Upon racing away from the crime they struck a taxi. This did'nt stop them and they road off. On a harley the swedish guy road. Now here I come and they say the police wants to talk to me? I say what and here's the police. The aussie had told them I gave him the shoes. So now the police officer wants me to go to this police station, I go with the insurrance of my landlord at the hotel and his wife. At the police station I explained, I know nothing, come from Barcelona. But without my landlord and his thia wife, I would have been ??? They had to pay I think 10,000 bht each.This included the impound on the harely.

i am not trying to be a hard guy, but in NYC, id be the first person to get into it with someone at a bar if i had a problem, but when i am in a different country, any, i just walk away and mind my own business. this is regarding the police or other thais. my thai gf has a best friend who is a really sweet 19yr old girl, and she has athai boyfriend that is hitting her. if this was the US id find the kid and kick the piss out of the little shit, but unfortunately, id have to look the other way becuase i wouldnt want to get jumped by 10 thai boys. its a shame

"I'm curious to ask for more information as you haven't described how the misunderstanding came about and what lead on from there for it to blow up out of all proportion ?"

...True I did not describe how the 'misunderstanding' took place. That was deliberate as the point of the story was to warn others to be careful and to praise the nice people that helped me out. That is still the point of it
Problems can arise in patong easily - and for stupid reasons - ther sometimes is no lodgic to how things get out of hand - but it not the reasons that matter so much as how you and others behave when they do occur.
I did not tell the details and I called it a 'misunderstanding' to be diplomatic. I don't care to pass blame or cast a dark shadow on anyone...
I will tell you that I had sat a bar for an hour and only had two cokes...The casher refused to give me any change out of a thousand bart note. I complained and before I knew it the police were there...
Perhaps bar owners think I am rude because I don't drink much? I am not sure...Often alcohol is ruled out for me due to work...Its one thing to front up tired after a night on town, but another thing to front up to work tired and hung over...I wont do that, so I dont drink...I like going to Nikies bar as nobody there hassles me if I don't drink...But I really think it pisses people off at many other bars...If you sit a bar for a while and don't spend so much rightly or wrongly the staff really hate it...
Try it for yourself sometime - just sit at a bar and drink coke all night - but be careful - it may almost get you arrested! :what:

I know the problem! I like drinks, but am not so found of too much beer!

At a certain point I only drink soda's! in the bar I used to go regulary, they even bought wine, wich they normally did not have, to make me drink! The BG I was going out with told the owner, that at home I only drank wine!

I never stay in Patong, just go, if I don't have a GF. I don't want to be too drunk to get safe over the hill!

Thanks for the reply , I understand what you are saying that the most important point is to be careful in los but i also think some story behind is is highly relevant and of equal importance , so this is why i asked.

This was just another case of greed and it does happen often in los , I myself have been victim to ''bill padding'' which is when they select somebody at the bar they are going to rip off and add extra bills to their cup , I had no choice but to pay as i knew this bar had ''connections'' and there isn't much you can do about it.
The bars don't make a lot of money from the girls , only the drinks bought and the barfine , the real money to be made is to the bargirl herself.

So i am not surprised to hear you story and it just goes to show how something so inncoent can ignite so quickly , It makes me angry too that they get funny about your choice to drink and in my opinion they should be glad of any custom they get wether or not it's a guy buying one drink or another guy spreading his wealth.

The best thing you can do for the future is stick to bars like Mai thai , Love bar, Bunny bar & Playschool Agogo as you know they are all owned by people present on this forum , all are good guys and won't treat you like this. I'm sure they would welcome your custom even if you choose to drink 2 cokes.

I hate to slag people off but i think certain bars are greedier then other from the observations iv'e made , these seem to be bars not owned by farang and that's all i'm going to say on the matter.

Hope you have a better time on your next tour :cheers: :cheers:

Mr. Floatplane,

If it's not too much bother, I would appreciate to know the name of the bar which treated you in this manner, so that I may avoid frequenting their premises on my next tour of Patong. Sharing this information would be a service to toher BMs, as well, and our avoidance of their establishment would only be their just desserts if it cost them any business.

Your helpfulness in this matter would be greatly appreciated! :)

JayBee

It is not all that uncommon for customers to sit and just drink coke or juice or even water. I dont have a problem with this, but in all fairness during busy times we are always having customers walk in and walk out due to there being no where to sit. Just a courtesy, I would like to ask all BM's if your sitting in a bar, any bar by yourself, and it is busy try and occupy a seat where your not going to stop a group of 2 or 3 to sit down.

Its not that your custom is not wanted or appreciated, its just so that the girls can get customers in and keep the wheels turning.

On the subject of bill padding, I can guarrentee you that you will never experience this in Playschool. As I have send previously, if you do ever have a problem in a bar, seek out the owner/manager and have a chat about it. Most, I repeat most, are only too happy to hear your concerns. But please bear in mind, we do hear all sorts of crap.

Oh I think it is worse then that! I once was in "playschool", honestely was a bit dissapointed after what I saw in Patpong in Bangkok.

A very nervous, anxcious guy came in. He ordered a "soda", but did NOT wanted to be seated. When the girl got his drink, you could obvious see, he was not very happy and anxious. I don't know why I noticed, because a lovely girl came to talk to me! But...before the girl came with his drink, he just went out as he had to catch the train!

Now I wonder, what happened to the drink! :what:

I see guys walk in, stand there look around and then wallk out. I would love to know what is going through their minds. You have to be a little suspicious of guys standing near the door, as there have been cases of cameras being pulled out and quick pics taken.

Not that we in Playschool have anything to worry about, as we never show, but it is extremely easy to doctor pics these days. Bars have been closed down as pics taken by farang being given to the police.

It is nice to know that there are bars where we know we will get a fair shake, good treatment, and not too much pressure to empty our wallets. Thanks to Playschool, MTB, Love Bar and Bunny Bar. We have all been ripped off by having our bill padded once in a while. It is not worth hassling over, but just the same I appreciate fair treatment. So I think it is good for us here at the Board to applaud the good guys and expose the culprits.

By doing so we are just helping to enforce the law of kharma, which will work with or without us, but it doesn't hurt to be a part of it, and help our fellow BMs out in the process. Tham dii, dai dee. Tham chua, dai chua. Thank you , Buddha. Or as I think JC or somebody else said, "What you sow, so shall you reap." :)

Or as I think JC or somebody else said, "What you sow, so shall you reap." :)[/QUOTE]

I thought it was Lou Reed. ;)

Seriously though, I've always had a bit of a thing about drinking etiquette. As stevem says, I think drinkers on their own should have the sense not to hog a whole table, especially in a busy place.

And if you don't drink and you genuinely only want a couple of cokes, fair enough. But it winds me up to see someone sit all night without putting their hand in their pocket, because they only want to check out the action. Just seems unfair. As JC really did say, 'take not the piss out of thine brother, lest thine brother take the piss out of thee.' Here endeth the sermon.

Actually, I think what Lou Reed said was:

When the needle hits my vein
I'm a little bit insane
Then I'm rushin' on a run
And I feel like Jesus's son :eek:

Shoutbox
  1. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1” & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  2. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥💘 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💫💋 Tuesday, 💞💗 Mimi, 💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi,👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💞 📱 416 222-5554📱
  4. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  5. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, ab
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💋💥 Tuesday, 💯💢 Mia, 💋 petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣ 💘 Susan, 💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💗 Lily, 💋beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💯 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💫💋❣ Tuesday, 💋💞 Holly,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and 💕 Amy, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  9. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  10. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴🌹 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄Tuesday, 💖💞 Sophia,💋 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. ❤ milf Mary ❣ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Star ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy 30 years old with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Tuesday, 💞💋 Judy,💋 medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, AMANDA, SUSIE, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  19. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  23. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  29. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  30. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  38. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  39. VinuVeer:
    H
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  50. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
Back